WOMEN'S SPORTS

Which women's sports are the most exciting to watch?

In soccer, I have noticed that matches got a much slower pace than men's, and, for some reason, they just feel boring. In basketball there aren't dunks (or almost) and 3 pointers are failed too often. Tennis, on the other hand, is quite entertaining, sometimes even more than men's tennis (some points can get longer and thus, more epic).

What's your opinion, Holla Forums?

i dnt watch sports
if anything middle school girls volleyball is okay

just until i see what i need, go to bathroom to jerk off, then head home

also
i mean i know why i do it but some people may not like that i do it

i get excited that im at a middle school so i usually cum all over something. like the trash can. or a toilet seat. or the sink

cant be traced back to you and it is a bit mischevious. ive twice really quickly went into the girls bathroom and came on a seat

there are very weird people who steal random cum and shove it up their vaginas and get pregnant with it.

also
wrong. yes it can.

Figure skating is a nice sport to watch.

I like women's basketball. If you need dunks and 3s for it to be entertaining then you're a casual.

wrestling

best part starts aroung 6:46

I love jerking it to them in those little shorts. Bet those tight asses would feel good on your cock

Rugby, without a doubt

None

That's stones dick

who's stone?

swimming?

is cheerleading a sport?

vollybol?

ballet?

tennis

Gymnastics of course!

You were right.

Those are 25 kg plates and that is 55 pounds.

I've been having some ideas for a sport for women and girls that I'd like to see.

Based vaguely on rugby, the basic objective is to carry the "ball" (actually a cone with a hemispherical base, pic related) across the opposing goal line. The innovation is that it has to be carried while inserted in the player's vagina, and it's too heavy (think lead with a coating of some other metal) and too slippery (mandatory lubrication) for the player to be able to run without it falling out.

I've still to work out the details, but some things that should be included:

The cone has a cord attached to the narrow tip for opposition players to grab when tackling.

The rules should encourage the tactic of wrestling and stuffing opponents with turf/mud to prevent them carrying the cone.

Any more ideas?

thats a bad idea
vaginas are fragile, thats why gynecologists get paid mad dosh
so in your game, everyone who fucks up will destroy their vagina
if it was foam coated in teflon, then it would still be a challenge, as it would be hecking slippery but darned impossible to keep in, due to shape
nice start though

Hmm.

OK, so maybe reserve the full-metal variant for professional leagues? They'd be able to train for it.

I'm not suggesting schoolkids would have to use the same equipment.

I like tennis because the women sweat a lot. I think about giving them a tongue bath and ringing out their bra and panties in my mouth.

THE LESBIAN COMMUNITY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

yes?

25kg x 2
10 kg x2
5 kg x2
22 kg bar

100 kg = 220lbs

tfw thats more than i can lift