Eric Dubay / Flat Earth / Jewish Conspiracy

Hey Holla Forums. I've got a few questions.
The questions are for all the Holla Forumsacks that browse here.

1. What do you think of flat Earth VS ball?
2. Do you believe NASA or are they a fraud and misinformation agency?
3. What do you think to Eric saying that ball Earth is a massive Jewish Conspiracy?
4. Why was this question removed from Holla Forums?

no comments? So Hitler I'd the background of pol, and pol is all about muh jooos but yet a conversation about Eric saying that globe VS flat Earth is the biggest Jewish community and the thread is deleted!??

(OP) no comments? So Hitler is the background of pol, and pol is all about muh jooos but yet a conversation about Eric saying that globe VS flat Earth is the biggest Jewish Conspiracy and the thread is deleted!??

(damn autocorrect)

Flat earth is a Tavistock / CIA PsyOp.
- usually conspiracy theories start on some board or forum. FE started full blown on social media with no place of origin
- within a very short time there was a mass of well produced content
- gets immediately pushed by a lot of shills

This flat earth stuff is to mess with your mind.

Check for yourself if it's flat. The rest is speculative conjecture.

You are so brainwashed by the net that someone says the world is flat and you have to pause a minute to wonder. Just go outside and see for yourself.

But what about the fact that Eric is using the subject matter to say that jewish Freemasons are behind the globe earth. Why is Eric saying this?

THE EARTH DOES NOT EXIST. YOU DO NOT EXIST. YOU ARE A FIGMENT OF SOMEONE ELSES' DERANGED IMAGINATION. YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A PASSING THOUGHT.

if the flat earth is fake, then why does the bible mention it like it's what's really going on?

The only "proofs" that the Earth is a ball is "pictures" from (((NASA))). However, if you Google "The Earth from space" you will only find CGI pics, supposedly composits. All are fake.

Furthermore, first they said it was a ball shape, then they said it was an obese spheroid fatter at the equator, and the latest is that it is a pear shape. But yet the (((pictures of earth from space))) all show a perfect circle.

And that's not all. If you Google "picture of the Earth from space" you will see that in the different pictures that continents have different proportions and sizes relative to each other in the different pictures.

To summarize: NASA would have you believe the earth is a perfect ball, then a different shape, then another different shape, whilst all the (((fake))) pics are still all showing the perfect ball shape.

The longest lasting international treaty prohibits exploration of Antarctica, and there is no footage of someone walking around the north pole holding a compass whilst showing the compass displaying that south is in every direction. And thats not all, there is no footage of someone walking around the south Pole holding a compass whilst showing the compass displaying that north is in every direction.

But wait, folks, there is more. NASA claims to be exploring Mars, but unable to explore the Earth's ocean floor.

Plus there is no much evidence of NASA fakery (vid related)

WTF my life is a lie

gonna kill my self now

Flat earth is disinfo campaign just like

to distract you from real issues such as

This I like.

GLP ia onw of those disinfo sites too.

this is interest

Reasonable, maybe the most reasonable answer to flat earthers.

Proof needed

Nigga go read a book, they only said it wasn't a perfect sphere, with 100% mirrored dimentions, thats all.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but generally yeah.

Thanks, doc.

Exactly. Not a perfect sphere. The NASA pics of Earth from space depict a perfect sphere

Can any of us say for certainty we know what shape the planet is?

NASA is well known to be fake news 📰

Ok. So far I've posted 200+ proofs of flat Earth, and given evidence of NASA fakery. No one yet has debunked me or proved me wrong. All I get is tinfoil hat, it's nonsense, it's a pysiop, it's Tavistock stuff, it's just the same as ufos and bigfoot etc.

Have any of you faggots actually watched the two youtube videos in this thread from start to finish?

Protip: You haven't.

fair enough i don't know what shape earth is but u made me think

Get alot of money. Start walking straight. Get to the ocean, get food and water then hop on a boat. Sail as straight has possible. If you reach land, keep going. Cross has many oceans and land masses has you need. If done correctly, you're back to where you started. Pack the shit you need.

flat earth has been a thing since the beginning of humans

Other way around actually. Except UFOs are bullshit. Look into project blue beam and the fake rapture they're planning.
www.hiddencodes.com/bluebeam.htm

Yes because it was meant for us to live here and never leave it. You can also check Yggdrasil in norse mythology. There is much more than flat earth truth, we need to know what happened to all the giant trees on the earth!

only kikes or nigger could think earth is flat

clunk at 250,000 feet

I wonder if Hitler knew this and they went out beyond the antarctica ice wall and found green land behind the ice wall and another sun. The black sun.

The moon does rotate, you fucking mongoloid. It rotates at the same speed it takes to revolve around us. In essence, the moon's day and the moon's year is the same amount of time.
I have my doubts as to whether we landed on it as well, but the never rotates statement renders it invalid.
Not to mention there is a fucking UN logo on it. Unacceptable.

It doesn't even make any sense.