Looking for best streaming film web

Putlockers.is was my best website because I really liked its simplicity and its search function.
Now it is gone (worked still a week agao)
For series I mostly rely on tvmuse.com

So any good recommendation is welcome. I want to have the ability to search per genres and also a good catalog.
I have ublock origin but I don't want a website with too much ads and scripts.

Help me fight against the evil merchant.

Other urls found in this thread:

alluc.ee/
yify-torrent.org
gomovies.to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or, y'know, torrent stuff in HD and avoid poor quality and buffering if you can stand to wait for a bit.

alluc.ee/

100% disgusting pleb shit. I'd rather not watch a movie than watch it on some shitty stream with bad video and audio quality, malware, shitty speeds, no subtitles, etc.

The only way to watch a movie decently is to download at least 720p rip that's at least 4 GB.

wew
back to >>>/reddit/

My connection is really fast so there is no problem of buffering. Also I am really interested in having a large catalog on one website and to have suggestions.
The suggested movies feature on Putlockers.is was pretty bad but found some cool film like that. Having tags for Film Directors was also a plus.

Yep forgot about this website, it has changed a lot, now it is a search engine.

I feel you but sometimes I just want to watch a film on the go, most streaming websites are on 720p minimum, most of the time 1080p

Not all Hollywood movies have hard subtitles when characters speak different languages. District 9, for example. Hence, just a video file rip alone is shitty for many movies.

You should take your own advice

It's just that even despite it being 1080p they still have bad quality, because they are YIFY movies or whatever that group is called. 1GB or 2GB 1080p movies that have video artifacts and bad audio quality. They obviously don't stream a 10GB 1080p movie. Why don't you just download something and wait an hour or two instead? It will be a much better experience.

Because I like watching films on the go, and there are a lot of films (mainly old) where it is difficult to find seeders.

The older films where it's hard to find seeders often are more highly seeded when part of torrents with collections of films, rather than individually, if you can find them.

I use private trackers and I find all the movies that I want to watch, and they're pretty unknown. That's my solution. Well, if quality doesn't bother you then go ahead I guess. But I was just saying, I'd rather not watch a bad quality movie when I know I have alternatives.

Fair point.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

yify-torrent.org

1. type into google "watch X online"
2. get amazon prime
seriously. it's like $70 a year. each movie costs $7 to rent or buy. if you watch 11 movies a year it paid off

stop consuming merchant media then

Nope, fuck that!
Shlomo spotted.
>>>/oven/

Putlocker is dead? Still seems functional to me.

gomovies.to

it redirects to putlockertv.is

thanks.

I had the exact same issue as OP, thank you for the nice recommendations

This one is pretty good, re-watching the first spider man.

Bravo neo-nazis.

Is that Spoony?