Is this the future of acting?

Is this the future of acting?

Movies are dead so this is appropriate.

Yes, and its glorious. Get ugly and cheap great actors and put pretty faces on them.

If there isn't an industry crash, yes.

There's no need to LARP as a reanimated corpse just recast.

Meanwhile the expensive shitty actors who already have pretty faces will get Oscars for having ugly faces put on them (but digitally this time).

What the fuck happened with modern movies? Where did it all go so wrong?

Daisy Ridley is the future of acting.

fuck just recast them. Charles Dance as Tarkin, would that have been too fucking hard?

Everything about moving making is dead except the actors themselves. So this is fitting. Only bright side I can see to this tragedy is that it means no more celebrities.

Even as a CGI character she still looks stoned.

What did they mean by this

Yes recast!!!
What was wrong with the chick with the dots all over her face(Ingvild Deila) her face is prettier than Princess kike. ( pic related)
Idk if you will find someone to match Peter Cushing's presence but I'm bias on Mr Cushing.

They used a pretty Aryan (Norwegian) woman and superimposed a disgusting kike face on her… my guess is they were trying to make Princess kike more feminine by using an the body of an actual woman.

Norgays are snowniggers so I don't much care for that. Get an actual white (Anglo-Teutonic) woman

This tbh famiglia

The voice isn't right, they should've hired the guy who did his voice on SW The Clone Wars/Rebels.

OMG SO BRAAAVE!

Entropy. Everything is slowly breaking down under the illusion of progress.

So when will (((Hollywood))) imploded on its own faggotary? I can't take this shit much longer.