Copy and pasting from cuckchan because I'm a lazy fuck

Copy and pasting from cuckchan because I'm a lazy fuck

news.sky.com/story/all-royal-navys-advanced-destroyers-in-port-10516991

People who replied to the thread were asking who we were invading. The OP didn't reply… I think the thread wasn't talking about Britain invading somebody, but somebody invading Britain. These are all anti-air destroyers. Maybe defending Britain from some kind of threat from Russia?

Then you have this thread 13 hours later

And now you have this
rt.com/news/354042-turkish-police-incirlik-nato-coup/

And thus, WW3 begins

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83560502
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83560502#p83561309
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking Turkroaches will get their just deserts

Dam, guess i'm not going to sleep in a couple of hours, might have to be a 24hr job

On another note.

If something big military was happening, dont they normally like to start them very early in the morning, when its still dark?

That's standard for most everything, big or small.

Interesting, but I doubt the destroyers being in port has anything to do with it. It sounds like the destroyers have some faulty engine design issues, and that this is akin to a recall to get them all fixed.

I expect that when the shit hits the fan it'll be far less subtle than this.

Because OP is a faggot, here's sauce

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83560502

The Turkish coup was an EU/NATO/ZOG/NWO - International Establishment coup designed to get Erdogan out of the Syria game. It failed and now Turkey needs some good old fashioned Humanitarian Intervention the hard way.

Or its the real big one and they're going to war with Putin.

Most likely is fake and gay larping.

Hey Turkroach. Everyone knows Turdogan organized the false flag you call a coup.

fuck me I'm this close to getting into medevac company

…but I'm British.

I'm not saying Erdogan is based, I'm just saying its in the interests of the Coalition to get rid of him if they plan on entering endgame in Syria sometime next year under Clinton. Erdogan is a nationalist pursuing his own country's agenda, an agenda hostile to whites yes, but a nationalist one none the less.

im from portsmouth. it is literally the only place in the uk with a military dockyard (apart from the submarines in scotland for the nuke subs) capable of housing those ships

if the uk was going to be invaded, the ships are going to be IN THE WATER PATROLLING rather than all sitting in one stationary position (it takes a while to move them out the dock)

Nationalist my fat pimpled ass. He's a fucking islamist. I'm not going to complain about the snake killing a rat.

So you're the half-Paki who posts in Brit/pol/?

AKA not British.

A dog born in a barn is not a horse. A mudshit born in the UK is not British.

Can anyone make sense of this autism?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/83560502#p83561309

a) fucking no
b) Why in the ever-loving would it matter if the leader of a nation hostile to yours is a nationalist or not? If anything you should wish him not to be, you fucking anglo faggot/pajeet import

They may be getting prepared for a "long" deployment.

It is unusual to have them all in dock.

So basically there's a USA nuclear power facility that the civil govt is trying to overtake and NATO is scrambling to tell them to fuck off? Any more details? Halfchan a shit.

Why do whites even share technology with shitskins I don't even

Gonna have to say this sounds most credible. I checked out the thread on halfchan, the fourteen hours were done over two hours ago. In this day and age, if something was going to happen, we'd know by now.

Not saying nothing's going to happen about the surrounded NATO base. But we're talking about some user making a wild claim on an imageboard. It's safe to say it's bullshit.

Dear fag op you are a Jew. Die

There are literal nuclear bombs stored there. They don't have the codes to launch them, but they can certainly be trafficked to blow up, and snackbars definitely won't care about blowing themselves up if they can pop it in a major European city.

If I were a mental defective subhuman mudslime, the first city I'd nuke is Rome. Large, heavily populated city in a European country, capital of a country, Vatican is there and these retards think we care about dead kike on a stick worshipping, and they get to irremediably damage history by destroying the ancient capital of the Roman Empire.

I didn't know the cockroaches had nukes. Part of a Cols War defence shield?

Out of curiosity, have we ever had a genuine insider posting here or 4cuck about potential happening?

they are US nukes on a US base in roachistan

This makes the low flying jets over my town (where they never fly because there's no base nearby) all the more concerning.

Technically a NATO base, but to-may-to to-mah-to.

Where about are you located mate?

Your ass.

Seriously, why would you believe what he just said?

i just like to know where people are from, that's all

yes, they can blow up, but not the way probably think. without proper authorization the chain reaction will not occur, thus it will explode and spread radioactive material in small vicinity, but it's nothing close to an actual nuclear explosion

way *you probably..

Do you think fissile material asks for permission before reaching critical mass?

you have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Well here's the thing. With modern nuclear weapons it can't reach critical mass on its own.

The mechanism needs to be activated to force the pieces together.

I have a good idea how a nuclear explosion is caused, but I have no idea how actual bombs are designed, no, which is why it sounded silly.

the mechanism is vital part

Even with the earliest nuclear weapons they couldn't achieve critical mass on their own unless something went horribly wrong and they were stored incorrectly.