Where have all the pedos gone?

It's been pretty quiet here lately…Did they get BTFO by mods and go elsewhere?

Idk. Maybe Podesta's throwing a house party.

What are you talking about? They're still here creeping up the place

they're all still here theres just more to life than shitposting.

After God Emperor Trump began rounding them up & throwing them in prison, 8chin's been strangely quiet & absent the usual degenerate bullshit. Nice change of pace from when the lil junkie cripple was running the joint.

pedo detected

The Jew will never stop his degenerate ways

We'er still here. We can talk about other stuff you know.

Nice job captain obvious, if only every pedo posted a picture of a little girl with every post they make regardless of relevance then imageboards could finally rid themselves of them for good and be the safe haven normalfags deserve.

All pedophiles please identify yourselves by posting "here" in this thread. You will not be banned or anything.

im not an exclusive pedophile but due to many years of being an adult virgin i just decided "fuck it" and started getting into progressively younger and younger girls

You were always into them you just tried your best to pretend you weren't like most people raised in the west do.
Pic related

Have some cp

We are on a sekrit board planning a revolution.

I don't know how much of a surprise this can be to you but chan pedos are not cJuancted to International child traficking and satanic cults.

same

doesn't that sort of prove that pedo is not inborn though? it's more like a fetish that develops with the right stimulus?

I swear I didn't have any interest in pedo/hebe girls until I started seeing them posted sometimes on 4chan. I was never 'into' girls under 18-21 until recently. Or maybe I'm just perverted from lack of gf/wife at my age.

nice try from our friends at the 'Bureau

Back in cavemen times it was an evolutionary advantage to fuck girls as soons as they were fertile. When a female is fertile the first male to fuck her is the Juan that as will pass on his genes. That age varies but is usually a little ofter her first period. That would arround be 12~14 yo.
This natural selection process happened for 200,000 years but he age of consent above 14 is less than 300 years old.
Humans are naturally hebephiles. In your specific case you it just haven't realised it before.

if that is true, which it isn't, that means there are 100% gay people that don't realize they are gay because they haven't sucked a dick yet

you realize how ass-backwards that sounds?

Humans have tendency to be hebephiles the same way they tend to be straight. It doesn't always happens but it usually does.
Gay men would never realize that they were gay if there weren't any other men for them to be look at and be atracted to. Sucking dick is not really necessary.

Just been thinking about how all you herd animal sociopaths are going to wipe yourselves out or if I'm going to have to step in and do some cleaning with my fancy new toys.

Besides buying high tech tools for taking out the trash and curing cancer, I've also been raising my frequency.

Totally haven't seen this before…

Who said I'm anti? Obviously you haven't learned to diagnose the cancer that is killing us, which is the anti and their infestation of all good things.

Imagine my dick hard like a baby carrot.

This is what a typical pedo looks like.

Please put a stop to such pure unadulterated filthy cutness, disgustingly-vile lovely youthful sweetness, along with degenerate displays of adorable joyful innocence!

MODS

Let the pedo uprising begin.

What a cute little sweetie

Are little girls allowed to be posted again??.

Only occasionally

Me too user, with time I started liking older women, I used to be into 8-10 year olds when I was 14, now I am in my 20s and like 14-15 yr olds, you just grow out of it.

Would fuck.

prison I hope

to gargle adult semen

But what about the pedos that have 1700 proxies to hide behind? Eventually nobody could post anymore because whole ranges of ip would get banned for ease of mods upholding the rules.

That lends strength to the argument that pedos are the cancer killing Holla Forums

feel free to discuss

Holla Forums is already death. I sit here and feel like there are maybe 3 people active. So little activity, but honestly I do not know what to post about either.

Can't lie with dubs like that. Only three people active. You, me… but, the big question is, "who's the third?"

It's me, Hotwheels

Hotwheels, is that really you…?

DUBS, AGAIN?!

Wow. You guys really must be telling the truth, today.

It is well know that Hotwheels is the patron saint of dubs.

Holyhell. Again? What kind of sorcery is this??

You might not be able to walk, but you must truly be a wizard.

Nigga thats good, little community with little cancer is better than a big community with too much cancer.

Have a seat

There is literally no easy way to get cp anymore

I've, literally, had to start watching boy/boy or boy/adult shit just to scratch my itch and watch SOMETHING resembling cp

It pisses me off how so many people fail to see the beauty that is adult male/child female hetero sex and claim that it is illegal