Why does Europe let in immigrants?

First off, no I'm not a anuddah shoah Holla Forumsak.

Ok so my question as a leftist is why do nations like Sweden let in immigrants? What does Sweden have to gain from letting in war torn people who have no practical skills what so ever? Can anyone bring up an analysis as to why the elites would want basically "undesirables" to flood their nations. When I say "undesirables", I'm not talking about their skin color, race, or religion. What I'm talking about is the fact they have no economic value and are probably a strain on it in the long run. Is it to drive down wages? Is it to cause the far right to rise again? Is it to lead Capitalism back to authortarinism in a big gambit? What the hell is it?

Please no, "da jooz want to destroy da white man's culture to allow for the reptiles from planet xeno to take us over".

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/the-costs-of-the-refugee-crisis/a-19016394
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you fail for Hegelian fatalism by thinking that it is somehow planned?

It is exactly due to lack of planning that it is happening, not due to it.

They need their cheap workers and it doesn't exactly matter where they're from in this globalized world.

I disagree, the immigration crisis would not have happened unless someone gained to benefit from it.

It can be caused by economic conditions of capitalism, thus there is no one to blame (expect humanitarians who want to help, even if their help can`t change anything and is mere drop of water on sea).

What does capitalism have to gain from the immigration crisis?

Labor migration from regions with low wages and traditionally low-standards of living to regions with high-value production and high wages. The bonus is that they can be treated as an internal colonized and policed labor force good for nothing but either labor or lumpenization.

Add in the multicultural religion that the EU imperialists embraced to be closer to the USA and convince everyone else they were sorry for all the bad things they did.

"People's rights should be defined by their economic value on the job market."

t. Totally A Marxist You Guys

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. I'm trying to look at this from the perspective of a capitalist, dumb ass.

There is no economic value, these "migrants" cost hundreds of thousands in taxpayer dollars each, which porky has to fork over.

dw.com/en/the-costs-of-the-refugee-crisis/a-19016394

That+ in many European countries, a majority of non-Western immigrants live on welfare or recieve other state services, which they don't pay into. Then factor in the cost of educating children whose parents didn't ever pay into the tax system….and so on. It's a net loss, European countries are going broke trying to pay for all this vibrant diversity.

It's an economic drain, not just on native European workers but on European porkies too. There's no economic incentive for this, only an ideological one, that of multiculturalism and destroying the white race

except most of these muslims have no skill whatsoever, and most of them become unemployed after theyre in, living off native workers' tax money

fuck forgot to remove irrelevant tripfag

Are you seriously so dumb that you don't realize it's only somewhat well-off people that could even afford a trip on the rubber boats?

Those with no education are stuck trying to survive between islamo-fascists or the regular authoritarians.

The reason they don't get hired is primary because language, bias and the black jobs market.

even if this were true, and it isn't, having unemployed people lowers the value of labor as you have more people vying for the same job position. Even unskilled labor is massively used in everyday workplaces like factories. You have to be pretty fucking gated to not know this shit.

and this is the more important thing. The refugees we see are middle class people…Those are the ones who could afford the trip. It is why most of them arrive in nike shoes and have iphones, they lived leisurely before this.

except it usually doesn't work out that way.

Not true. Half people with PhDs in our country are foreign born

so the whole point of porkies importing millions of immigrant who might be potential islamic fundamentalists AND who might spark a massive nationalist movement that will damage global capitalism and their profit is just to keep wages low and labor value low?

you speak as if this has not been done before It was even done post WWII due to hitlers fuck-ups, since labor was scarce when half the male population of europe died in the war and migrants had to be imported to rebuild with their cheap labor

I have actually interacted with these people, most had children and were couples in their 40's, most just wanted to find a place to stay that isn't a shithole until they could go back home.

Why is this more difficult for you to understand than a conspiracy theory about a muslim uprising in europe? They keep unemployment at 35% in my country so the value of labor is dirt cheap, what makes you think this is unprofitable in the rest of europe?

Think of Imperialism, but the opposite of it. Those people will leave their poor home country to developed nations like Sweden, just to be their proletariat/lumpen.

Multiculturalism is Imperialism with a human face.

i dont believe in the cultural marxism retarded meme that they spout on the right wing, but 72% of the refugees are male, and most are 20 - 35.

but ok, they do need to keep high unemployment to keep wages low, but wouldnt that spark a nationalist uprising from europeans? that's a lot more plausible than an islam takeover

idk if these are porkie data but that's what we have for now. i might be wrong though

Why would islamic fundamentalists run from a islamic fundamentalist state, are you retarded?

I wonder this myself

Wouldn't it be better to provide aid to the country rather than trying to assimilate tons of foreigners into your culture?

You are right in the fact that it is pushing europeans to the right, to nationalism and fascism, but I think both you and I have been looking at this too narrowly.
It is quite possible that there are a few games being played
europe is being flooded by cheap labor from all sides, both africa and the middle east which is dropping the value of labor europe-wide. You can also see cases in countries where these refugees are being exploited for their labor, like Turkey having Syrian children work to pay their parents subsides, and German bourgeois employing them 'under the wheat' for low sums of money. I am sure other countries do this too.
However, when you devalue labor, and therefore devalue certain professions such as engineering you also tend to devalue the country in which this takes place's currency, as currency is relevant to production. This does not harm the capitalists per se as much as it harms the interests of the bourgeois state, which leads to my second thesis
It is very possible that the USA set this event in motion to devalue the euro, as the top competitors in currency are the dollar and the euro. It is simply a war of bourgeois looking after their own interests.
This is very plausible as well, because with the dropping conditions of life for working class people the capitalist class both needs a distraction, a scapegoat, from the harm it caused and needs to elect a government more militant about protecting capital. This is how fascists got into power in the first place.

We can plainly see all three are happening but I cannot assume which was the cause that set the other two in motion, nor is it that relevant. What is relevant is that these things are happening.

As for your statistics I, and my party, have mostly seen families of four as I said, but this is just anecdotal evidence.

It's because those men have the highest chance of surviving the journey, a family pools their money into a son and send him away in the hope that he can successfully bring them to the EU later.

Travelling to EU by non-legal means is insanely expensive, which is why people who join ISIS just takes a plane.

this makes a lot of sense actually.

never thought of it like that tbh

also, are you a nazbol or are you just larping with that flag?

Yet most of the so called 'men' usually stay on welfare rather than going to work.

Except that's wrong, these people get hired 'under the wheat' for low wages.
You think every little store is legal? fuck no. You think every business is legal?
That doesn't have to make it criminal work however.

Because of this their labor doesn't show up in the statistics.

Are you implying they're girls in drag?

Wasn't the refugee crisis just enabled by EU liberals who naively believed they should take in refugees for "humanitarian" purposes, as they have done in the past? They just underestimated the number of people that were coming in, then started backpedaling with border controls and the like.

omg are you serious right now? Like… is your saltine tooshie not even aware of it's own muh privilege and cannot fathom why it's your inherent duty to leave opportunities and wealth for someone other than you and your grand wizard uncle Tommy?

As far as I'm concerned all white, cis-men should have to live the life of anybody else for at least six months and forced to go on food stamps. Always put LGBT friendly, women, and minorities in line first for any job that comes along.

In most of European countries, there are laws that restrict employment for asylum seekers. In France, a refugee has to obtain a special permit to be allowed to work, and he can only request it something like one year after his arrival. And whatever welfare he does get is relatively low, usually way below the poverty line (especially if he's single).