Anyone want to discuss the Rhodesian War of Independence?

I've recently learned about this country and war. I hate to romanticize the situation but damn I wish I could have been there, fighting and killing Marxist niggers.

Anyone care to share any movies or books that talk about the REAL Rhodesian war. I'm really sick of every source calling the Rhodesian fighters the bad guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

ourcivilisation.com/cry.htm
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,1496653,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should get a copy of Ian Smith's book "The Great Betrayal"

I know got two goods songs from that era

and one tribute

This is the tribute one

that one might be hard to get actually, his book "a bitter harvest" is on amazon.

Also if anyone is reading and thinking:

What does it matter, it's just a tiny little country!

This is what will happen to the west in the coming years

Hordes of foreign communist niggers rising up against whites, agitated by Jews

actually it seems that "bitter harvest" is a just a new edition of the first book I mentioned, I should pick that up tbh.

It was the bongers that refused sending oil and supplies to Rhodesia

After what America did to the British and French in Egypt as well as dismantling European colonies it's hardly a surprise they took that stance.

Autism is a terrible disease, I am sorry for you user

this. seriously this.
to say nothing of the fact that every child in every western school is being shamelessly "educated" as if the events since decolonization, not just in rhodesia but congo, mozambique etc. etc. don't COMPLETELY VINDICATE colonial / european rule… as if every terrible thing they said at the time would happen if africans were given self-government, had not then happened. which it did, and worse.
ourcivilisation.com/cry.htm
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/

well that proves this show is cucked to fuck and back

Yeah I was going to post a trigger warning. Sorry bout that.

What flag should it be? Like the op?

This song is actually kinda catchy

op is rhodesian flag. the FAL he's talking about in the video was made in pre-1994 south africa so it should be the top flag in

There's lot to learn regarding Rhodesian but Ian Smith's race blind way is not.

He should have deported the niggers.

Ian Smith lost because the niggers vote for Mugabe.

Easier said than done. They were what, 70% of the country's population? How would he deport them?
Most importantly, how would he do it without them instantly going full ooga booga and taking up arms for Nkomo and Mugabe?

TIS THE STORY OF RHODESIA

A LAND OF FAIR AND GREAT

This, Ian Smith was based.

ON THE 11TH OF NOVEMBER

AN INDEPENDENT STATE

There were plenty of blacks in Rhodesia who supported Rhodesia and fought alongside whites against the rebels.

Rhodesia were shut out in the dark and crippled by sanctions by their own western allies while the blacks were actively subverted by external communist states. Just like South Africa.

We can't objectively say that Rhodesia would have definitely failed anyway if it's allies had stuck by them and the communists were driven out. I think the system they had was probably the best example of a system where races can actually get along.

In fact the racist apartheid system in neighboring South Africa wasn't only shitty for blacks, it was just as harsh on whites in a lot of ways. It was a stasi like police state and white people would inform on each other for things like "fraternizing with blacks" (e.g. if you neighbor see you let the maid in through the front door rather than the back door and other petty shit like that.)

Source white SA expat. I don't supprt commie Mandela et. al. or the shitty Aparthied system.

That feel when you will never be in the Rhodesian Army.

Do you know where you are?

Even the goddamn niggers soldiers voted for Mugabe. It's inexcusable.

And no, the commies have never achieved total military victory after the Rhodesian Defense Force, ian Smith literally lost because his niggers voted for Mugabe thus making him a non-political entity.

The very same jews are deporting arabs in Israel.

You concentrate them in one spot, make their lives a living hell and invite more whiteys to come.

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

Mandatory read about the civil situation between Whites and blacks in Rhodesia.

Still sounds better than the Mad Max-tier situation you have there now.

This is true, most of the population was nigger, by extension they fought for Rhodesia, but they also voted in Mugabe. (probably because they prefered a black guy to be their leader, which was a mistake because niggers can't even fucking maintain a civilization)

lol go back to reddit you faggot.

It was a system where every citizen was categorized by race with with different rights and laws laws applied accordingly. Do you have a more descriptive word you would have liked me to use instead.

How bout "race based"? You happy now?

Ian Smith was a fucking idiot for hiring niggers soldiers, for letting niggers vote and trusting niggers.

I'm sorry but I cannot defend this shit.

With an 80% nigger population that is the only system that could feasibly work.

It was the only system that worked.

Rhodesia is the future of the US if whites don't fucking wake up and remove niggers and browns.

Yes through communist subversion of the black population.

I never said it wasn't better under apartheid, I'm just saying it was still shitty compared the the Rhodesian system.

Again communist subversion due the their cucked western allies turning their back on them to appease niggers.

Race based system

I fucking lived there dickwad. It was a police state and apartheid was a shitty system. Just because apartheid was shitty doesn't mean I love niggers. So stop with the armchair judgement of people who actually had to live in a country with actual savage niggers not your American dindus.

Jesus christ you 14 year old American basement dwellers are out in force tonight aren't you. I'm sorry to break it to you but Apartheid wasn't that great. My family left everything we had to get away from the potential chimpout of magnitudes the world has never seen, but that doesn't mean we love apartheid. It wasn't great for white South Aftricans and any white with half a brain left there 2 decades ago.

I'm sorry Holla Forums but your beloved

aren't that smart or as great as you think they are, and they are going to be wiped out Rwanda style in the near future.

Ok I was just using racist to contrast it with the Rhodesian system. It was a "race based system". There I didn't use your trigger word. Not sure what your issue is with "apartheid" because that's what it was.

The whole point of my post was to show the Rhodesian system was working fine until allies cut them off and (((commies))) subverted it.

Holy what? So the Rhodesian system is shitty because it's easily subverted.
The Rhodesian system literally ended because the niggers voted for Mugabe, while you claim hurr durr commies

What the fuck is with south african/rhodesian and there blaming marxist for everything wrong with niggers?

You're a fucking liar, even if you were born in 1965, you'd be 51, and only be 14 years old during Rhodesia's stint. Being 14 years old is not old enough to really understand the situation you were living in.

if you're older, you're like fucking 60 years old. I don't believe there is a 60 year old man on Holla Forums /pol.

So it's not working fine then, since it's clueless against communism subversion.

Just post your wrinkly hand and I'll believe you, you faggot, or post some varicose veins.

Yeah and so was apartheid. Mandela recently confessed to being a commie after denying it for decades.

And SA and Rhodesia only fell because they got sanctioned and shit on by their supposed western allies.

Because it was commies. Just like how the fucking niggers vote democrat in the US. You are just as subverted, you're just lucky the niggers don't outnumber you 10 to 1 like SA and Rhodesia.

I lived in SA under apartheid, not Rhodesia faggot. Rhodesia never had apartheid. I'm arguing Rhodesian system was better than apartheid. You're getting them confused because you don;t know shit about either.

So you're saying that Rhodesia and SA blacks weren't suberted by commies? Because it sounds like you just don't know shit about south africa or Rhodesia.

Nobody denies that Mandela wasn't a nigger commie.
No, no, no, they literally fell because Ian Smith let niggers voted, and the niggers voted for Mugabe, the blockade from western allies was only a hindrance.
They are niggers, you dumbfuck, a nigger doesn't need to be subverted to vote for a nigger. See fucking Obama.

inb4 niggers in the US are also subverted by commies and niggers are naturally based

I was talking about apartheid the whole post too. If you knew anything about SA or Rhodesia you would know I was talking about SA because Rhodesia never had aparthied. I can't be held responsible for your ignorance on the matter.

Anyway I'm sick of arguing about South Africa because it's a Rhodesia thread. I'm just going to have feels about being born too late to wear khaki shorts in the African sun while shooting commies with my FN-FAL battle rifle.

checked m80

Yeah, while being cucked by niggers.

Holy shit you south african are fucking retards.

Blaming commies when the niggers are literally everything wrong with it.

Niggers will vote for anyone who promises gibsmedat. They don't need to be subverted because they are naturally communist. They would have voted for Mugabe even if he hadn't been backed by the Chinese.

And for your fucking retard ass, South Africa only exists till now because there was apartheid.

Where is Rhodesia now?

inb4 daaa fucking goommiees corrupting da based black men

this
the rhodesians were spectacular fighters, but they were always doomed for being naive about niggers

Niggers are easy to control and easy to live with if done properly. It doesn't work in the US because of Jews and commies and it failed in Africa because of jews and commies. Aparthied SA and Rhodesia were prosperous and peaceful before the allies sanctions and the commies got in. And race relations were way better in the US before the commies got in too.

People just ignore history. They think the current world where cultural marxism exists is how it's always been. Before marxism, a lot of niggers just accepted their place or knew it instinctively and respected the white man. There was way less racial tension. I'm not defending niggers, but you're retarded if you think that they haven't been subverted by marxism into being much worse to deal with than they ougtta be.

But yes people are right who are saying letting them vote when they have a majority is a bad idea. Hell it's even a bad idea when they aren't a majority (USA).

But People underestimate how badly the sanctions affected Rhodesia and SA. And are glancing over the fact that we were treated like fucking lepers by our traditional allies and we only fucking let the fucking niggers vote not by losing to niggers or commies but by caving to FUCKING WESTERN PRESSURE cos the west was so cucked and cried MUH RACISM!!!

It's a fucking disgrace what anglosphere did by turning their backs on SA and Rhodesia because they are such fucking jewed out cucks.

South Africa is gone too buddy. It's nothing compared to it's former self. Rhodesia has had way longer to decline than SA but SA is well on it's way out.

You are defending niggers you goddamn cuck.

You treat niggers like innocent children only to be taught bad by marxism, while ignoring the fact the whiteys weren't subverted despite facing the same goddamn propaganda.

No niggers mean Rhodesia wouldn't fall and there would be no apartheid in South Africa.
The fact it still remains means its system was better than Cuckdesia.

Whites were subverted. The whole west was subverted. Heaps of white south africans (can't speak for Rhodesia) were cucked by the commies and have white guilt and voted for Mandela just like heaps of faggot whites voted for Obama. The whole of western civilisation is subverted by (((commies))) now, SA and Rhodesia were holdouts and didn't comply like the cucked west so they were made an example of.

Rhodesia and SA fell because of cucked western nations white guilt. They were forced to let niggers vote BY THE WEST!

SA and Rhodesia were literally the last redpilled white nations on earth and they were destroyed by other white countries.

The whites weren't voting for Mugabe en masse dum dum.

It was the blacks who did.

Made example of? Do I have to repeat myself? Instead of restricting the nigger vote or killing Mugabe killed, Ian Smith complied like a fucking cuck.

And now we have ex-south african like you defending niggers on the net.

Also
Fuck you south africa, really, fuck you.

This guy's got some stories

theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,1496653,00.html

Also

I'm not defending them just pointing out that historically niggers were easier to deal with before marxsim. I'm sorry if you've never experienced a time when niggers knew their place and were under control but there were times when that was the case.

South Africa was peaceful when my parents grew up and niggers were no trouble to deal with. By the time I was born Mandela was chimping out and we got the fuck outta there.

I love how you guys are still glossing over the fact that

And you better believe that

I seriously have never met anyone in real life in the west who would agree with what Holla Forums says. All they have to say is oh you're from "South Africa you hate blacks"

You cannot keep your niggers in control, you fucking cuck faggot, you know niggers are easily subverted yet you have them voting and have them in your fucking armies.
Because apartheid was in place, you fucking retard.
Not really.
Plenty of americans volunteered to go help the rhodesian self defense force, but what can you do when your armed force is literally nigger majority?
And? It's still your leaders who cucked out to niggers.
Where's the proof?

If you are from South Africa but you don't hate blacks you are a fucking retard and deserve everything happened to you.

You're retarded if you think that SA or Rhodesia had any realisitc chance to defy the west. The whole world was literally against them.

You honestly don't know what it was like to have the whole western world against you and be surrounded by hostile niggers. All you can say is "they caved into blacks". They caved into western pressure and had no choice whatsoever.

When my family left we were interrogated in every western country we went to and shat on for being racists.

Yes, blacks were manageable under apartheid, that's my point.

I've never heard of this but a fringe milita group is no help when the entire western world is against you and you're fighting a war with communists.

I never said I didn't hate niggers you retard. Get some fucking reading comprehension. All I said was they were more manageable without commies and cucked white countries interfering.

So the whole nigger problem whitewashed, now you go on and blame your failures for your white brothers for leaving you.

Here's the problem with EVERY ideology, problem exists, no country exists in a fucking vacuum.

You are the same retard who think communism would work if not for CIA interference.

Foreign interference is guaranteed if you exist anywhere in the world, your system is weak, thus it cucked itself to death.

Dude, I'm convinced you're a kike now. You're the one whitewashing the commies/jews. Classic kike tactic is blaming niggers as if they are the real threat. Niggers are dumb and easy to control. It's just kikes who have been controlling them just like the cucked western countries.

I'm not white washing or defending niggers. I'm on Holla Forums I hate fucking niggers. But we all know it's the fucking kikes making them upitty. You're the faggots deflecting every time I mention communism which is a crucial aspect of the history of southern africa.

This is literally you:

Niggers and kikes both have to go.

But you go on blaming kikes when you know full well it's the niggers who ruin your country.
With or without jews or communism, the niggers are still gonna revolt when they feel whites are weak and a minority. Look at Haiti.

Also
You are a dumbfuck.

You're absolutely right there, but SA and Rhodesia were strong enough until the other cucked white countries deliberately cut them down.

And communism doesn't only affect blacks. As I said, white countries are cucked and imposed sanctions because jews have subverted their culture with "ebil racsim".

SA and Rhodesia have never fell militarily.

They only fell when they let the niggers vote.

The government yes, not the people.

The whole reason the Rhodesian system worked was because it was done by Whites. That's the entire point, dipshit. You're probably a kike.

Friend, you are being baited. Only a kike would say "Cuckdesia".

The Rhodesian story is a lesson to us all about niggers, kikes and the perfidious threat of the Eternal Brit.

I'm the one who says that shit and I stand by that fact.

The Rhodesian SF had a real chance to kill Mugabe and they didn't take it, and got voted out by commie niggers instead.

I would say that's cuckoldry.

You have been the west.

Western solidarity, making the world save for democracy. “South Africa became a charter member of the United Nations (UN) on 7 November 1945. South Africa was one of the original 51 founding members of the UN.”

Yeah, like Hyenas make great pets for the children.

Apartheid was shit and unworkable because majority of White South Africans enjoyed the luxury of Blacks as maids and gardeners, preferred to have black miners instead to employ and pay white people. This worked some time, for your parents to grow up, but not for you.

You can’t choose your enemies, but it is your fault if your unwise decisions lead them to get an advantage over you.

Boys, boys, boys. You're both right.

First of all, kaffirs are pretty harmless if kept on a very, very short leash. Put them in their own bantustans and let their tribal chiefs rule them, and you rule their chiefs. You'll be fine because their chiefs are way more prone to violence (African solutions to African problems) in order to keep the peace.

Kaffirs can't really build or plan anything great by themselves so there won't be any uprisings.

It's the commies that you have to quell unconditionally. This is where SA failed. At the very first waft of communism the Apartheid government should have done what Stalin did: disappeared everyone.

Instead they made the mistake of treating the commie kikes and commie kaffirs with this Western invention called "justice" and "fairness". This works well on white people since white people have a built-in sense of right and wrong, but works not at all on kikes and kaffirs. The former use it as an exploitable weakness and the kaffirs see it as being let off.

SA could easily have taken care of itself, but having the whole jewish machine against you made the naive fucking whites in SA give the kaffir the vote. "Oh no, oh no! They won't let us play cricket internationally, whatever are we to do?"

So therefore this highly-praised piece of shit called "democracy" was instituted, giving the kaffir the vote and the jew the power over the kaffirs via the media, and now SA is a shithole.

Well done.

(No, I'm not that bitter saffer that usually lurks here, hating the fact that I can never go back to my country.)

Your reading comprehension is terrible, Are you deficient? He literally says in his post SA

Wow that's fantastic. But didn't they essentially use slave labor?

Go here pal.
>>>/rhodesia/

no, slavery was outlawed by the time the British South Africa Company established Rhodesia.

That flag's made wrong, the Union Flag is supposed to be seen flying from the fly, not the hoist.

are you referring to the fellow who keeps posting rhodesia/ou suid-afrika stuff?

I know. I purchased it a few years ago from the US, so it's not genuine but it's the best I have.

If I had known the kikes would destroy all traces of the old SA I would have bunkered up a whole bunch of old memorabilia.

Nah. Just referering to myself sarcastically. I fucking hate the kikes for destroying SA. There are no words to describe my intense hate for their goddamn inability to keep their noses out of other people's countries.

Not to be a pimp or whatever, but there's a website called . They might have reproduction flags that are actually made correctly.

Mighty kind, but I have no need for one. Nobody understands my feelings for that country anyways, so I have no one who cares about incorrect flag details.

If anyone's wondering, the song in is from a ROME album, "A passage to Rhodesia", which has some neat songs.

point understood, would be an excellent protest flag, regardless.

I get the impression that jerome reuter was cucked when he wrote that album. He states "I was wrong to come here", and the song, the ballad of the red flame lily and on the album cover, he implicitly states that the album was written "during the waning days of white-controlled Zimbabwe" or some shit. My impression is that it's a virtue signalling album written by a guy who has no deep understanding of the conflict in that country.

RIP
Rhodesia

Look up the Crippled Eagles AND the french volunteers (7th company) in rhodesia.

**Rhodesian Security Forces, user

By the way, the saffa is right when he said that it was ultimately the west who betrayed the whites in southern africa, not the white Rhodesians and South Africans.

U wot m8? What about Rhodesian Light Infantry? It had so many Western volunteers that there were talks of renaming it into Rhodesian Foreign Legion.

Are you guys aware of "History Reviewed Channel"? IIRC he's a Rhodesian which later moved to South Africa.

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtube.com/watch?v=ppJnzDrgMdY

He's a bit monotonous perhaps but his knowledge and fairly unique perspective on things makes it worthwhile to listen to. He's pretty much a National Socialist and a pretty radical one at that (understandably so when you have seen two once white and prosperous countries fall into the hands of darkies)

Shit this is worse than >>/nwf/

Oh fuck you nigger the blacks in the south were always awful subhumans it's just when they use to rape a white woman we would fucking hang them

Lots of butthurt because the US empire were total niggers and betrayed whites again

To be fair, many were threatened into voting for him.

no, it's a separate board. Since Holla Forums is no longer about political discussions in regards to statehood et al and more of a news channel now, I think it's time we have separate boarrds to discuss different topics. what's the point in making a new rhodesia thread and have it being deleted, when the discussion and loads of information could be transported to a different board?