TFW you get banned on Holla Forums for not being a trump/pol/ & Holla Forums

trumpcluck*

EVERY
TIME

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Trump seemed better than hillary, then he fucked us, and I'm not allowed to talk about it.

rember, there is no Holla Forums in care

Where have I seen this before in the past 1.5 years?

If you legitimately weren't being an obnoxious retard and actually wanted to discuss Trump's concerning choices (which judging from this thread that isn't the case) ypu could go to /polk/.
There you're allowed to question Trump's decisions, and you'll only get banned if you act like the fag who is currently shitting up Holla Forums with unprovoked politics shit.

Yeah, 8/pol/ has is now more Holla Forums & Holla Forumsed than m00t's 4/pol/ ever was.

Fuck this shit, I'm dJuan with it, I'm not going back to Holla Forums.

I'm not shitting up Holla Forums, you and the other trump/pol/ & Holla Forumss are.

Besides, Holla Forums is a designated shitposting board.

I thought Holla Forums was the designated shitposting board.

You keep going into threads that have nothing to do with politics and stirring shit up.
I don't care if you derail legitimately shit threads, but you've ruined plenty of actually fun threads with your faggotry.
I don't know if you do that because you're a bitter piece of shit that can't stand seeing enjoyable threads on Holla Forums, or if you're seriously so mad about Trump that you spend your every waking moment reminding everyJuan you hate him, but either way you are the singular person that actually deserves to be banned on site on that board.
And don't throw that ur a chumptard shit my way you butthurt little queer, I've always questiJuand the man's loyalties.

Every thread on Holla Forums is legitimately shit. It's a funposting board.

Drumpty drumpf detected.

What the fuck is fun about derailing everything into politics for almost two years straight?
Tell me what fun you see in hearing the exact same faggotry over and over day after day week after week?
This shit is exactly why Holla Forums has had jackshit in regards to memes for the past year outside of cisbusters, ypu suffocate any attempt by others to shitpost about something that isn't politics.

It's called funposting. Stop taking the internet so seriously.

No I haven't, it's you trump/pol/ & Holla Forumss who feel the need to shit down every fucking thread with your obnoxious retardation.

AnyJuan can go to Holla Forums and see you starting shit.

By starting shit, you mean responding to trump/pol/ & Holla Forumss?

But what's fun about it?
It seems like utter insanity to me, and not the good kind where funny shit comes out of left field, the sad pathetic kind where you're just watching some retard in an asylum repeat himself over and over while gobbling his own shit.

No, by going into threads where nobody has said anything to trigger you and posting about Trump.

I don't do that you fucking retard, stop projecting your trump/pol/ & Holla Forumsing faggotry.

Yes you fucking do.

I just want to shit post

kek.

Here lad, come to the promised land >>>Holla Forums