How Was Yours?

Was my first and last kiss I've ever received. I'm 30 atm. I think, in looking back, she may have wanted me to do more to her but I've never been a ladies man as evident by me having my first kiss at 18yo like a fucking loser.

If you still think then it is self-evident why you are a virgin.

feels good

I don't know, I will be a wizard.

That was pretty goddamnn kawaii op.

The only issue is, this set a precedent. As it was, growing up, I had no strong male role model and was surrounded by women who told me "how things work". What that ended up translating into was my belief that any relationship would be instigated by a grill. I wouldn't learn this was wrong until my mid-twenties. Now I'm all alJuan because I never developed proper social interactions with women because I was raised in a feminist shithole that told me I was the problem. Thanks mom.

8/10, very kawaii.

Fuck off, normie.

Qt

Great meme! I also like smugfrog and feelsguy!

Wow feg, couldn't even keep it in your pants for 10 seconds and had to ruin an innocent cousin incest story?

Anyways, here's my first time.

Epilogue:
We dated for 3,5 years, I was the first person in my grade to lose my virginity. It ended badly when I realized that she had complete dominance on my emotional life and that my submitting to her had made her very dominant and could with a glance get her way, even making me turn against my own family when she wished.

First loves, eh?

Fuck Toronto, man.
Do I count as Chad if I routinely get spics, flip chicks and sheboons making passes, but no women of any other race want anything to do with me?

Related: got my first kiss from an adopted cousin.

Looks like you fucked yourself.

I was 14 and she was 13. She was my cousins friend and I was only in a "relationship" with her for like three days. I made out with her and she grinded on my peener while playing on a seesaw. Haven't touched a girl since.

Oh wait actually now that I remember I was like 13. It was at my older friends house and we built a fort and got naked with his little bro and sister. It wasn't anything sexual and I still don't know why the fuck we got naked and it's kinda fucked up now that I think about it. His 9 year old sister showed me her pussy and started making out with me while her older brother wasn't looking. Nothing sexual though.

It's cool, got a fiancé now who is super submissive. History repeats itself, it would seem.

Still, the bragging rights back in elementary made it all worth it. Even the prettyboys and jocks were mad jealous I got to dip my dick before they did.

Juan of them even got himself an easy lay a few weeks afterwards and tried to convince me he had fucked before me because he was a few months younger than me.

I was 5
she wanted to play house
I'm the daddy, she's the mommy some other kid was our daughter
I go to work and she wants a goodbye kiss
I obliged
felt like soft skin touching
move on with the rest of the day

Ask me again when it happens

Well, at least you ended up with that much. How'd she end up? Did she mutate into a tumblr whale or a druggy fuck-up, or did she end up pretty okay for herself?

whoa whoa, Holla Forums is /r9k/ now?

The kissing was the best part. Girls really liked me when I was young and fem. I wasted those years dating that same fucking fatty though; staying loyal while she probably cheated left and right. She dumped me as soon as I was about to turn 18 and I've been single ever since.

Can't save the white race like that

long live this thread
bump

If I may suggest, you need to get more assertive. Don't treat women as equals. Treat them as fucktoys. Anyways, I still remember my first attempted kiss. The girl was screaming "help" and thrashing about. Barely got a few pecks.

Nigga, that was about 16 years, 2 addictions and a brain injury ago. Fuck if I remember.

She ended up okay, I think. Got really into Doctor Who.

Of course you do, now go back to reddit you faggot cuck shill kike nigger.

Maybe I shoulda converted. 8 kids? What a sex freak.

8 kids just means they had sex at least 8 times without protection, not that they're having sex all the time. In fact, the more kids there are, the less sex you have.

Maybe I shoulda converted. 8 kids? What a sex freak.>>6969798

I don't think you fully understand freak ass North American Christians. They're horny, inside of wedlock.

Oh, and ever heard of a "snowflake baby?"