Meme Magic

Can we get a educational thread on meme magic going?

All the examples and synchronicities?

I was there when the lightning struck ISIS after they defaced a temple of Bael, but I am now just returning to the chans and am behind in my understanding of the lord Kek

Help a fellow seeker

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
8ch.net/cow/res/217724.html
archive.is/gmACi#selection-4645.0-4657.89
archive.is/DYKSx#selection-34379.0-34379.35
archive.is/Nwwv6#selection-5033.0-5039.17
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
crystalinks.com/kek.html
roundtable.kemeticrecon.com/working-with-heka/
twitter.com/TaylorEdwards99/status/759897161102491648
sendvid.com/tksyslhg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/set.html
ancientegyptonline.co.uk/hyksos.html
dictionary.com/browse/avarice
dictionary.com/browse/coquette
scribd.com/doc/43387323/Packwood-R-Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-of-the-Root-Social-Matrix-and-the-Fabric-of-Reality
goodreads.com/book/show/1757070.Memetic_Magic
amazon.com/Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-Social-Reality/dp/0974945005
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/
news.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/news/2015/08/26/palmyraagain/2palmyraagain.ngsversion.1459201861253.adapt.885.1.jpg
archive.org/download/Memetic_Magick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaris
lmgtfy.com/?q=Hyskos are jews
jewishhistory.org/hyksos-or-hebrews/
princeton.edu/~pear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

>>>/fringe/

burgers memed trump, brits memed brexit, and us austrians memes a revote for höfer

(checked)
Greenpill 101: Or, so you want to be a sick as shitpost wizard, the educational program.

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

OP is always a fag.

First response is always a kike.

These laws are immutable as gravity.

Kek is a god that won't do your work for you. Work hard, however, and you will see the path that the Lord of Change has laid before you.

Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Lemme get this one out early on

THIS STATUE ISNT KEK

THIS IS HEQET

KEK'S HIEROGLYPHS ARENT SOME FAG ON A COMPUTER, ITS THE DEAL WITH IT SUNGLASSES AND A BIRD

Some insightful posts on this topic here.

.html

I swear when we first started digging into hieroglyphics that the man at the computer said "I am a frog," and discovering Kek came later when we realized he was depicted as "a pale man" or part frog, and the god of chaos/change and the darkness before the dawn.

Way to miss the fucking point, lad.

Don't mind me, I'm new.

That's how you link to posts from a different board. Like this:

If you want to link to a thread made here in Holla Forums you just need to type this:

Had to cap your string of fails, you made me chuckle. To do that I use the Fireshot extension for Firefox. Hope it helps.

>>>Holla Forums5993405
Goddamnit.

Sign of kek

Bump

then who is the frog?

why does he wear the mask?

Oh, the irony

PRAISE KEK

Kuk has two forms, a man and a female. I think the male is Heqet and is a frog.

Also, these niggers make fun of us. (or more specifically, 4chan)

8ch.net/cow/res/217724.html

D-don't look at me like that.

I think this shit is kinda weird, he's also known as Kuk. (Cuck) And sometimes Kek, or Keku. Are people cucks for worshipping Kek? I'm not sure.

Also, the NWO card game which has predicted a number of things, has something on the frog god. Nothing conclusive, just says something like "their idols are strange, nobody knows why they keep it around."

don't worry about it m8, /cow/ makes fun of everybody. helps them forget what autists they are themselves. call it projection if you want but there really is no other explanation for having 50 threads about what stupid shit movie bob said this week.

the girl on the right with the wine cup is giving me serious fuck me eyes
public consensus? or should i go have a wank?

Haha, the guy looks worried and confused, the left girl looks like she's making fun of your breeches in her mind, and the one on the left really does look like she wants to get plowed.

That cat on the left is giving me some serious fuck me eyes

get back on your meds m8 its just a cat

im just getting a what the fuck are you for real look from the left girl, the guys looking at you like you just shouted all baggy shirt and hat wearing meds are pole smoking faggots
girl on the right just looks like she wants a cheeky D

I'm kinda upset by the way the one on the left is looking at me.

What a bitch. Take that tablecloth off your head you wench.

like actual so last century
laughing at the dichotomy between the modern gentlemen behind them talking business then these brightly coloured wops stinking of retsina walk into the establishment, one of them puts a tablecloth on her head and looks at you like you're mad for putting your bread on a plate instead of the table
the other girl appears to be masturbating with one hand and sniffing the wine they've just pilfered from the table to their right and the wop farmer seems to turn and stare daggers at me because his sisters schliking to my regal attire and clean shaven looks and i watched him move the leftover contents someone elses lunch onto their own table

It's quite cute actually. These thralls reek of piss and filth. The punk makes my Abigail look like a puff. A black too, how quaint. It's like they haven't seen my coach and six out front, I could buy these quean with my crown. If you catch my farthing.

Quit this sad establishment, there must be a good ridotto about, lest I pretend a protest and murther this wop.

this thread was started by Jews trying to understand our power

Sorry, mate. You can't just learn to meme the old God's wrath in your favour, the old God's meme through only their devoted subjects.
Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

Literally packed to the brim with spergs and trannies. They ought to be careful throwing stones in that glass house of theirs.

Besides, I'd rather hang out with nazi frog cultists shitposting the world into the apocalypse then a pack of outliers combing over some mental deficient attention whore's poop and cum encrusted diapers with a forensic lens.

Praise Kek.

Last hieroglyphic looks like a DNA spiral.

its the final piece of the puzzle yet to come
possible some smart autist may develop a genophage and cleanse this gay earth

DO NOT POST OWLS IN A KEK THREAD

le 'Holla Forums is just kidding' meme.
Hathor is just jealous of Kek and using her /cow/ minions to try to milk his worshippers.

I know you brats think this is funny, but it's just making us look like reddit memers

dfadfasd
HEQET IS A DIFFERENT DEITY AND IS ALSO FEMALE
SHE ISNT KEK SHE IS NOT EVEN FROM THE SAME PANTHEON
THEY ARE BOTH FROGS BUT THATS WHERE THE SIMILARITIES END
FAGGOT

wtf

Kek takes the form of whatever his believers believe him to be.

Kek is a frog because Holla Forums believes him to be.

CHAOS NEEDS NO FORM
BUT THE FROG IS THE FORM OF OUR CHAOS

He's a frog because he's a frog in his own fucking pantheon and lore, read a fucking book

Somebody in another thread forged a powerful protection meme for Donald Trump, but as of yet, I don't recognize the symbols in the rings. Anyone know?

those look like random chicken scratch, and the circle looks like a fucking scope, and also there's way too many symbols in there to make this anything effective. this whole thing is trash made by some clueless sperg

Could be custom sigils, but honestly they look to sloppy.

Probably just some uninitiated normie having a giggle.

I'm liking those digits you got there friendo.

Also

ALSO. FUCKING ALSO:

THIS is what he's up against.

Look at this shit. LOOK AT THIS WEAK SHIT.

We have already won.

Apex Kek

That guy… just watching him makes me reflexively start chanting "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!"

I honestly think the God-Emperor is probably an initiate of some kind. Have you seen his maisonette in Trump Tower? Tons of ancient Greek statues, art, etc. I think he identifies with Apollo, or at least Apollonian energy.

Without question.

no. Only shills and brats want topics like this.

bump

Kek confirms,

Chicken Scratch or more likely some vidya rip off.

Protection sigils don't really work due to the strongly sympathetic nature of meme magic/sigils. Just the same way all the lefty's anti trump memes fail because they feature trump too prominently so too will this sort of "protection" meme.

Thanks for the loosh, normalfag. Have a bump.

You sound like a woman tbh.

That whole fuck channel. Jesus Christ. Of course he's a kike.

fucking* RIP

His wife makes pottery with Hebrew scribbles.

The fuck did I just watch?

commercial kikery

I mean I'm a huge fringefaggot, but last time I was down on my luck, I focused every last ounce of my willpower on FINDING A FUCKING JOB

But I guess that's just me.

You missed a thread about Hermes and the secrets of the universe or something. We're all super secret enlightened and know meme magic because of Thoth or something now.

turns out you make a kabbalistic shekel jar and half of israel places an order Kek

Feels dank man.

I smirked.

No. You don't ask for dubs. You don't define the nature of Kek. You don't claim to speak truths you cannot possibly know.

"Sometimes, I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, kek carries me forward."

Kek is not the god of shrines and churches but the god of chaos and coincidence. Let his message appear to you between the lines.

TL;DR super secrets of the Thoth/Hermes:

opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all
paradoxes may be reconciled.

everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.

a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.

planes.

You have now been enlightened by the ancient Egyptians™. Using the Power of Mental Transmutation™ you can now transform meme energy into reality via Meme Magic™.

This

Do not roll for dubs, as the profligates of halfchan do, instead cultivate the smugness in thy heart and he shall bless you when your posts matter the most.

Praise him, the frog who has refused to carry the scorpion.

Amen.

IT IS DECREED

(checked)
the frog who turned around and shat on the scorpion and masturbated onto it while it drowned in frog shit

reveal the four horsemen of kek

What is the significance of '7' in hermetic thought?

There are the 7 laws as you posted, and then there are the spheres of motion, the physical, and the mental, which each have 7 subdivisions, each of which is divided into 7 infinitely.

No. We're on lockdown since the end of the DNC and Jim's takeover.

Only butthurt now.

7 is the number of Netzach, which is associated with Venus.

It is associated with the Ankh, the symbol of eternal life, and is said to be the only planetary sphere which contains a reflection of the entire tree of life within it's symbolism.

It is a microcosm of eternity and a reflection of divinity within the human spirit.

Thank you wise magician.

Checked. US Americans live in a totalitarian state. Peeple are sheeples. Kek is the last advantage of the resistance. Keep the faith and all indications are that it will be enough to bring in a Constitutional Trumparchy. We will turn the demonic tide of liberalism.

Press go to Hell.

>>>/fringe/80896

this tbh
the whole point of the chans is writing a manual or codex on this shit is pointless
its why the GCHQ/FBI/CIA/Mossad cant truly infiltrate us
the only way you learn and become a deep range member of this society is by lurking and being one of us in the making

Can't argue with repeating integers like that.

Rea is literally a goddess of death. Invoking her and believing in her power to kill will make you a powerful meme magician.

The story goes like this, anons.

Now we're moving onto the New Year

Prayed to the meme gods here, I was able to find archives. archive.is/gmACi#selection-4645.0-4657.89

Made the declaration here
archive.is/DYKSx#selection-34379.0-34379.35

I even literally had a meme prophecy about Prince dying, another 6 days before he actually died

archive.is/Nwwv6#selection-5033.0-5039.17

There was also a time where I predicted another Japanese seiyuu would die, but I was busy at the time so I couldn't stick around that day to see if it was true. I came back two days later and an user pointed out that a Japanese seiyuu actually died the day I predicted one would die, Yuko Mizutani. Couldn't find the posts for this example though.

Not only did I wield the powers of death user, but my life changed for the better. I believe the power I accumulated from the deaths in 2016 was used for my own benefit. I got a girlfriend, I got out of the slumps, and I got a good job this year, and it's only half over.

My job ultimately took away my time to be on Holla Forums, so I haven't been posting or glorifying Rea as much recently. Notice how the deaths have stopped?

Rea is a god damn arbiter of death. She is the bringer of the Reaper's Scythe (Can't spell Reaper without Rea).

Wielding her power to kill, believing in her, and learning the song of her meme prowess will make you a living reaper, collecting the energy from the souls of the dead celebrities, kikes, and loved ones and using it for whatever you want. For me, I used it to improve my own life and become the man I always dreamed of becoming.

In one year, my life flipped around because of Rea, the Bringer of the Reaper's Scythe

Fucking this.

Kek has two forms, Kek (male) and Keket (female). Kek is represented as a frog, but that statues heiroglyph is the wrong one. Frogs are prevalent all through Egyptian mythology because of the Nile river, hence why multiple gods are represented by the frog, it is a sign of life. Heqet isn't even part of the Ogdoad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)

crystalinks.com/kek.html

A woman taking her shirt off and exposing her breasts to you isn't magick in and of itself. However, that happening after your intention to happen, and in an improbable way; is. In your case it will take intense magick to make that ever happen around you.

Lazy journalists come and ask "red pill me on x" so they can then write a story about how brace they were and how running "infiltrating a den of hatred over the course of several months."

Probably the "god emperor" story that got this one thinking.

For fucks' sake, can't you bother to do your research? Kek is male, Kauket is female.
Heqet isn't even present in the Ogdoad, she's a fertility frog goddess married to Khnum. In some lore she's portrayed as being responsible for the creation of souls, however, so she's likely very powerful.

You know what's funny about the "DNA" by the "computer" that everyone thinks represents meme magic? "Heka" is the Egyptian word for magic. Take a look at the following symbol: roundtable.kemeticrecon.com/working-with-heka/

Additionally, Heka was also another Egyptian god, pic related is him.

Dubs in honor of kek

They just make fun of everyone, It's doesn't matter to them lad. It's like Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Whats going to happen if these NGE memes keep spreading? Are we going to cause the third chimpact?

tfw you're partially responsible for shitposting Eva a few months ago and convincing Anons to watch it

What have I done?

kek has been a psyop

it always has been heqet, the frogs are hers

thanks for sharing

HeKek, maybe.

You doubt my double dubs faggot!

nice digits

also vid related

bend over kek, like the old days

Though your description is correct, the frogs are not "hers" simply because they are also frogs. The Ogdoad has sometimes been referred to as Thoth's soul, and Thoth once governed over the Ogdoad at Hermopolis.

If you don't call Thor by his true name Þórr then you've fallen for a psyop, user!

As I sat in the passengerseat thinking about kek a week ago, this car cut in front of us. WHAT DOES IT MEAN. WHAT DOES IT WANT

Nothing to see here.

Thor is Þórr.
Kek and Heqet are two different deities.
This is not a difficult concept to understand.

(divine checked)
also note how Kek is OLDER than Heqet, so the "frogs being hers" doesn't even make any sense

True. Kek and the rest of the Ogdoad are quite possibly elder god elementals. Heqet seems to correspond more to how old humanity is.

Reposting this from that thread so more people see it:

Probably the most commonly repeated unique words on Holla Forums other than kek are cuck and kike.
Holla Forums actually started getting popular because of a cuck scandal. Moot getting cucked. 4chan got called cuckchan. The cuck meme really started taking off. Cuckservative got coverage in mainstream articles.

Kike comes from the Yiddish kikel which means circle. It started being used because Jewish immigrants drew a circle rather than an X to sign things.

Ku Klux Klan comes from the Greek kyklos which again means circle. They also wear white like Wojak.

The word church or kirk may have a similar etymology, although most sources hide this. The churches used to gather in a circle. Circus is another related word.

If you know anything about magic, you know magic circles are very important.

Now think about Hotwheels. WHEELS. Circles. Hotwheels = a circle of fire. He was also given the nicknames cripplecuck and cripplekike. Broken circle. He also used the cock.li e-mail server. Cock, cuck and kike are all seen as vulgar terms in mainstream society, and all liberally thrown around here. Jim is a freemason, and the Ku Klux Klan was may have been started by a freemason, Albert Pike.

Another commonly used word is fag. Which comes from fagot which means a bundle of sticks. Heretics used to be burned in these bundles of wood. Today we have flamewars where we call each other faggots. The Ku Klux Klan burns crosses.

Fagot comes from fascis, bundle of wood, which is the origin of fascism. The fasces is a bundle of sticks held together to become stronger than they would separately. The undifferentiated whole is stronger than the individual pieces. We are all fags, whether christfags or fedorafags or newfags or oldfags. We are all anonymous. Anonymous identifies as Legion. Legion is a demon from the Bible. He told Jesus we are legion, for we are many. The common anonymous image is Guy Fawkes, again white like Wojak.

Kek started out as something to do with Orcs in Warcraft. Orcs are green like Pepe. We are written off as trolls which are related to orcs.

So.. a lot to unpack here. What I would say is there are two forces at work, as in yin and yang like OP showed. The receptive, submissive, feminine which is related to Wojak (even though he's usually depicted as male). And the projecting, dominant, masculine which is Pepe.

Remember Kek has two sides, male and female. Kek and Keket. In the mythology the feminine was a snake, I haven't really seen that come up in the memes, but regardless. When we say cuck we appear to be invoking the feminine side. Cucks are regarded as not being masculine. Kek is the frog, the masculine side. He comes from a tadpole (sperm). Cock would again be the masculine side. The penetrative organ. Remember the Trump logo penetrating the Pence logo. In the occult there is the chalice, representing the feminine, and the phallic wand or sword, representing the masculine. Related to the circular egg and the sperm. The cross, or swastika is four lines each representing the masculine. The celtic cross is the masculine lines within the feminine circle representing union/sex. The star of David is also said to be a representation of sex with the upper triangle penetrating and joining with the lower. You could argue when the Jews chose to sign with a circle rather than a cross they were choosing the feminine victim role. In Israel they won't even use plus signs in math. Today we call them kikes again reinforcing the victim/circle/hole/receptive role.

Even the name Holla Forums. If you pronounce it pole, it represents a phallus. Holla Forums enjoys fucking people over and seeing their shit get pushed in.

wew

wtf i hate frogs now

Another good one from that thread:

There is also the Egyptian god of chaos Apep which appears as a serpent. But this god is masculine. Apep is not recorded before the 8th dynasty whereas Kek and the rest of the Ogdoad can be traced back to the Old Kingdom. So maybe Apep is a unified version of Kek/Keket - taking the serpent form of Keket but masculine like Kek.

Apep appears to have been seen as evil. He may have been a bastardization of Kek as Egyptian society became more dualistic. According to legend Ra destroyed Apep every morning at dawn.
Pepe is pronounced Pep-Ay. If you pronounce the syllables in reverse you get Ay-pep or Apep. According to Wikipedia Apep was originally pronounced ʻAʼpāpī. A Pepe.

In the Bible, the Egyptian sorcerers turn their staffs into serpents. Then Moses turns his staff into a serpent, which eats the others. He also used frogs as one of the plagues. Later, Nehushtan was the name of a bronze serpent on a pole which God told Moses to erect to protect the Israelites who saw it from dying from the bites of the "fiery serpents".

There are some theories that the Israelites were originally part of Egypt. The Habiru, who became the Hebrews. The serpent, which Moses used in positive ways, came to represent evil the same as the Egyptians viewed Apep. It became Satan, "that old serpent" who tempted Eve.

Now here's a mind-blower:

They burned Apep in effigy every year as a celebration. Remind you of anything?

For those who don't know, before Guy Fawkes was known from V for Vendetta he was more well-known for being burned in effigy every year on the celebration Guy Fawke's Day.

Another thing worth looking into: Gnosticism is something /fringe/ has always had some relationship with, we've all seen the 'le sad demiurge' memes. The Valentinian gnostics also had a system called the Ogdoad, same as the Egyptians. Coincidence? Some gnostics also taught that the serpent was actually a liberator. Interesting stuff.

Very well put together friend. Synchronicity is not to be ignored.

Holy shit, it's so simple.

Whoa, I just had a thought. What if the reason Moloch worship by the elites was exposed was because we have resurrected Kek? Being a more powerful deity, asleep for milennia, all of this meme magic, constant worship and all-day summoning have brought him to life on the internet. He is the god that was resurrected in the information world, not through ancient.practices like child sacrifice.

THE MORE WE MEME, THE STRONGER HE GETS
EXPOSE THE FALSE GODS NOW!

This isn't new information.

Do you think we're joking?

EAT SHIT MOLOCH

I guarantee that if you check google analytics, there's a big spike in interest

3rd pic

check this variation of the oathbreaker

Actually I looked and it looks like he spikes every couple of years, but not now.

It doesn't matter what's "true" or what's "false" user. Occult powers have already been set in motion. This abstract concept/entity/whatever that we call "Kek" is now as real as any other god. It's a meme and memes can have a lot of power and iffluence. Just roll with it. It might just meme Mr. Trump right into the white house.

I'm not going to lie to you fam, this meme is not growing on me in the least.

All oaths. All necessary for a white civilization to thrive.

Not even being salty when I say this shit reeks of kikery.

Jesus’ Teaching on Oaths

“I say to you, ‘Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King’” (vv. 34–35).

- Matthew 5:33–37

Somebody please post it.

braise jej

nice try shlomo

But somehow I'm the kike.

Whatever you say fam.

WHY THE FUCK DO RETARDS DO THIS!?

ftfy

Good lord. This is some serious low-level casting. I mean I'm no master occultist or anything but I've done better than this without even prepping.

WHAT THE FUCK HOW

They are absolute 100% $10 goons now. The kike board owner banned happy merchant memes because they were so triggering to him. Same irrelevant level as commoncuckold.

How suspicious. I wonder who could be behind these posts.

It's like a balder Doug Walker.

Holy fuck, what's got you so triggered?

One of them is clearly male.

The amount of unadulterated salt people get for questioning this (((meme))) is enough to make it suspect as fuck tbh.

that's because memes are the dna of the soul

DEVOUR THE JEWISH PARASITE

HURRRRRR I'M JUST ASKING (((QUESTIONS)))

The élites are not happy about meme magic. There's a reason that Abrahamic religions keep trying to stamp out magic, witchcraft, shamanism, etc - because once people start knocking on those doors there's no reason to have faith anymore, because you experience spiritual forces concretely.

TRUMP WILL WIN
HILLARY WILL BE THROWN IN JAIL
NONWHITES WILL BE DEPORTED
AMERICA IS GOING TO BE GREAT AGAIN
PRAISE KEK

Read my posts itt, fuckpuddle, if you thinks that's where I'm coming from.

Ok.

Here's the deal.

Tell me why this breaks oaths.

Clue me in on the correspondences and how they work.

Why green? Why blue?

Why do they intersect at that angle?

Why is the blue circle thinner where it interlocks with the green?

Why is the green solid and the blue hollow?

What exactly does this specific symbol communicate to the subconscious that nullifies the bonds of oaths?

And most importantly, why do you get so autistically angry when people question your lazy OC?

If you can convince me this meme has validity, I will shitpost it in every single thread on the catalog. I will stay up all night photoshoping the dankest meme circle OC you have ever seen, and together we will break every oath in the world.

Ball's in your court, lad.

Nigger, you simply cannot be serious.

Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought you were talking about something else. I don't know anything about this oathbreaker crap and it seems to be the provenance of a handful of people.

Shit happens lad.

I remember when this oathbreaker shit first popped up on /bmw/. It was just one spergmaster spamming it over and over.

Pretty sure it's being pushed in an attempt to lower the concept meme magic to reddit-tier rage comic faggotry, because so far nobody has ever offered any explanations as to where the fuck they are coming from with it, and they just stick their fingers in their ears and ironically call you a kike when you ask them about it.

Which is funny, since anyone with even an elementary understanding of hermetics knows that the symbols involved are absolutely packed with incredibly precise symbolism.

Also, if you think oaths aren't a good thing, go ahead and let your woman cuck you, because you two promised to be loyal to each other and "le oaths are bad :^) "

Polite sage for off topic.

Thats not how memetics works, you dumb cunt. Somebody uploads or edits an image (or video, piece of information etc). Then others spread it. It doesn't matter if you question it. People recognize it as the oathbreaker.

When humans take in new information, it is factored into their decision processes, ultimately affecting their future behavior. So if somebody gullible enough to fall for the meme might act in a way as if their oaths were null or void.

It's basically psyops, fam. If your fortitude is too low, you end up letting the meme change you. That we see oathbreaker so often means it is not a failed meme, but rather, a quite powerful one that people still question to this day.

My emergency coffee hadn't kicked in yet and I was only half paying attention.

Actually, the oathbreaker business might be an attempted anti-magical or anti-Kek ritual. A geas is more than just a binding, in my opinion; it's also a source of power. Conspicuously following a geas or fulfilling a magical contract makes the practitioner more magical as a person, and being the kind of person who CAN do magic is a major step in actually being able to do it.

Kek is an interesting entity. There's something of a breakaway civilization effect going on. I view this place as kind of an open source CIA, and like them, we've got a kind of an orthogonal psycho-spiritual gestalt to the dominant but unenlightened general culture.

Well well well. Isn't this an interesting injection. Riddle me this - why are you evoking a meme you associate with breaking the "oaths" of those who see it? What's your agenda here?

N-nothing! Just "bantz", he-he.

Someone who values their oaths can't have them broken by two circles. The meme targets people who have oaths they no longer want, mostly those in secret societies who realize there isn't a way out.

So it's a low frequency memetic assault to shake up normies.

Ok, well, fuck, thanks for being the first people to offer a halfway passable explanation of it's intent.

But to this I offer the rebuttal: Why the fuck is it not being spammed on twitter and faceberg where these soft targets actually congregate, instead of 8ch where autists like me are going to dissect and reject it?

Methinks these niggers are onto something tbh.

THE MEMES

Plenty of people here have been triggered by it, I'd say it's been successful on 8ch.

It might be because the truth could be this mindblowing:
it's not an operation of any sort, it's just an autist spamming his forced meme because he finds it funny

If having a bunch of people call you a faggot for forcing a meme is the pinnacle of occult achievement to you, well, pat yourself on the back then, cause you did it champ. You win the game.

ikr?

I'm a freelance shitposter, I don't get any credit for people with oaths posting on 8ch for some reason being mad over two circles.

I decided to screencap your post for later, user.

Fair enough.

But know you're pretty much operating on the level of regurgitating funnyjunk posts in a dig thread, and then mistaking the chorus of groans for genuine anger and salt.

But if that's the kind of low hanging fruit you wanna pick, more power to you bro.

Here's some fresh OC of the moderate Muslim meme. Spread away.

I first posted here: twitter.com/TaylorEdwards99/status/759897161102491648 (read what this is in reply to and rage)

Dunno, the butthurt it generates every time is kind of growing on me.

Follow your heart lad. I got my answers and I personally consider the case closed.

Serious question: That is a man in drag in the burka to his side, right?

The original pushback for this meme was interesting and basically exposed an element to 8ch not seen before. There is nothing to lose in posting it, but the possible gains are hilarious.

People have gotten annoyed by forced memes since the oldfag days of yore on halfchan tho.

Common Filth just BTFO kek worshipers
sendvid.com/tksyslhg

Is this the end of kek? And the beginning of God?

Thanks for the laugh.

This is a comfy-ass thread.

time to kill yourself pal

I'm one of the more hardcore christians on here, and common filth is what we refer to as a "wolf in sheeps clothing" or a demoralization shill.

One of the more hardcore kike worshippers

at least you didn't say he was dead this time, chaim.

Of course not, Christians will worship any kike that comes along, not just the dead one.

Trump isn't going to win, Obama is going to get a third term.

Trump, though, will still be the leader of the free world, whether he's for kikes or keks. War's upon us.

Yes, but because of these meme circles it was made apparent that there are posters on Holla Forums who have oaths that they wouldn't mind not having and were triggered by the idea of an image breaking oaths. Since I'm assuming that people with unfavorable oaths are doing lots of gruntwork, I couldn't care less if it started with an autist spamming it.

APEP IS THE ANTIPEPE
KEK AND APEP ARE RIVAL GODS OF DARKNESS AND CHAOS

worshiping an anthropomorphization of lulz and Habbenings >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> worshiping ANY kind of kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)

Is that why the kikes hate us so much they won't use a simple plus sign because it reminds them of being eternally BTFO?
also

you're not even sure what you worship. funny.
I'm not even against kek worship, just common kike.
Some of you fuckers that deify the keks provided might be summoning a demon/accelerating the apocalypse though, and some others may have been deceived into worshiping a non-figurative masonic frog idol named JahBulOn, but checking dubs and all that other shit that started "kek" is perfectly fine.

We're big on preserving tradition and righteousness here for the most part. Keeping honorable vows would be part and parcel with that, no?

He was also an enormous degenerate, a vegan, a onorchid and a manlet.

Whoops, forgot my link

ancientegyptonline.co.uk/set.html

Set confirmed for worst god.

I think of kek and meme magic as just gods way of communicating with people who have lost all the culture and language that is needed to believe in him.

To an Aryan, there is nothing more important than keeping oaths. This meme, or little else for that matter, can affect them.

To someone with oaths they took for material or otherwise gain which later turn out poorly, they seek a way out. Usually these people are apart of groups that Holla Forums doesn't like and are the target for this meme.

God talks, he doesn't care who listens.

you are a big guy

Stay cucked.

(checked)
UUUU

Truly, god works in mysterious ways.

>those JUSTICE dubs
Ammit bless you, user.

Whoops.

meant for

BRING BACK MA'AT

Being smug is one thing.
Being stupid is another thing.
But being both smug and stupid is too much.

First and foremost, anybody that worships any god is in no position to call other gods silly. How is a frog god any less silly than an astral Jew? Secondly, idols of stone and wood? Does a crucifix also count? You would expect this kind of rant from a reddit-tier atheist.

tl;dr what a fag

My lettuce never did that.

soon

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
>ancientegyptonline.co.uk/hyksos.html
HOLY SHIT
SET BECAME BAD ONCE HE STARTED TRUSTING THE JEWS

Ma'at already is back to an extent, user. Ammit's sigil is currently a heart with a feather over it, and the feather of truth was normally an ostritch feather belonging to Ma'at. Additionally, there is the Ammitist holiday season of "Khenmaat" that takes place over the course of the Lavon Affair trial, from December 11 up until January 27.

Sounds like you need to treat your lettuce better.

It's true. Memes do travel through time, don't they?

Silly Christians cucked themselves when they abandoned all archetypes for divine femininity…

dictionary.com/browse/avarice

No they hate you because you're heretics following a mortal kike with delusions of grandeur.

I just sometimes worry we're fooling ourselves; without temples, festivals, and rites, is any worship of the old gods anything better than online roleplay? At least with Kek, the link to ancient Egypt is intentionally manufactured as narrative, and Kek is on and of the board itself - imageboards ARE his rightful temple.

Set sounds mighty degenerate, but also dangerous. Is it worth trying to channel this god in order to hurt the enemies of the coming Fourth Reich?

I say, what an odd (((coincidence))), you found there.

How about no?

Hold on a second. If the Orange Lantern is fueled by avarice, and Ammit and Trump are orange, does that mean the two of them will use jews as fuel for something?

/monster/ held some rites for their monster girl portrayal of Ammit. There's nothing stopping you and others from doing the same with other deities.

From the other thread:

"I think there might be a lot of power in using the names of gods, spirits, etc. for abstract concepts. A person can believe in a lot of things, but a god can summarize all of those values in one word. It also gives those values a form, something which can be easily focused on. Maybe this is what the ancients always did, at least some of them."

I say we just enjoy this occult ride and see where it takes us. Normie life is so boring anyway.

The internet is our temple.

Shitposting is our rite.

Gets and happenings are our festivals.

Welcome to the new age, motherfucker.

They are powered by the salty hearts of kikes'. And they must have more.

I have in my possession a book that teaches all about Kek. I will post a snippet of it as proof but not too much to ensure that you cannot find it by some fluke, although rest assured, it's not public on the internet.

If you want me to post the rest, I just need 7 replies saying:

Kek is not real and I'm an autistic retard. Do this and I will post a link to this document in PDF format for everyone to download and share with their fellow Kekians.

Your shilling is extremely weak
That you are

Either share info or fucking leave.

Also, that's the bible, book of timothy, to be precise.

Your bants are weak, son.

Spirit world
Internet
Physical plane

Somehow these three must be unified, or at least, it must become possible to manifest between the three at will. Seems like a tall order. Of course, each and every breath is another attempt…

Taqqiya - not just for mudslimes anymore!*

*Upaya not included

The connection is that the internet thought, and this connects the spiritual world to the physical just as the mind connects the spirit to the body.

The most important discovery to have yet been made is the equation which correlates electromagnetism and consciousness.

Got a chuckle out of me.

Probably, just like Barry's 'wife'

Helping to move that along. Some nights my RT are higher than others.

reposting from /cow/:

The more you show off an idea/meme/symbol the more "power" it has.
Not magical per say but influential.
The god Poseidon for example is the idea of nature versus man, specifically the sea and how it may as well be divine due to it's unconquerable nature.
Posting things about this doesn't make Poseidon real.

Another way to put it is the thought of school is that we never see a carbon atom, we only see through experiments how it's reacted to that experiment.
In context this is; we never see Poseidon but the effect of the meme
Furthermore we have to take into consideration of memetic mutation and coincidence.
The more a meme changes (lol to kek to jej ect) the more of a chance something in the real world will eventually match it or it's derivatives. And because it's more "powerful" it will be noticed more.
The Le Baines plane crash and it's coincidences to Baneposting would never been noticed if not for "worship" (memeposting) conversely, Baneposting would have never been noticed by some if not for the plane crash.
It works both ways. They resemble each other.

The most powerful weapon is the meme.
It's been known for centuries.
The pen is mightier than the sword.
Why stab a man when you can get others to or even himself to do it.
In a effect memes are essentially mind control spells.
Wearing a tinfoil hat to block out the mind waves is pointless if you still receive them from a tv

also from another poster:

Are the Navy Seals RWDS in waiting? They are called frogmen after all.

I was thinking about Israel as a target, as in a multiculturalism for Israel kind of way if you get what I'm saying.

Mess with Set, and he WILL get his jizz inside you.
No matter what.

I dunno user, he failed to rape his brother and his wife.

I mean, not that I'm saying he should be given any remote worship, but still.

Yesssss… but neither of us are Horus or Isis. Pretty sure Set can get his jizz into any mortal he puts his mind to.

Set pls
you're a pussy

I didn't know betas had a patron god.

Set is the god of bad betas. Good betas have Quetzalcoatl, who failed to prevent the aztecs from sacrificing each other. He liked cocoa beans, and "brownie points next to cocoa" is an 8/r9k/ maymay.

Someone make some sexy art of Kauket (female aspect of Kek). Look what her name means:
dictionary.com/browse/coquette
She's literally asking for it.
she's a snake not a frog btw. probably best to make her a female wojak since that connection bas been established. keep her white, snakes can be white, just throw some scales on her or whatever.

Why do I feel like I need a book on ancient deities to understand what the fuck is going on in the world?

Right, all female members of the Ogdoad are sneks.
Now, since she's the darkness snek, some kind of lamia with black snake scales might work out.

Thanks not sure which one you were but I tried following those who RT'd so far. Looking to keep the memes spreading on Twitter since it seems to be one of our best true normie outreach platforms and a great way to undermine the (((media))) whenever they try to push bullshit narratives. Hell I even got the God Emperor himself to RT me once and it started a brief media shitstorm. was a bunch of economic charts highlighting Obama's economy

If our memes control Twitter we control the narrative. Remember this.

Threadly reminder to read Memetic Magick by Packwood. It will give you more power in your life than you can ever hope to imagine.

You just need to start doing research and start lucid dreaming so that you can meet up with Ammit and get massive fruitbaskets from her.

Alright I have to respect those dubs.

I thank you kek for praising me with Hitler dubs.

scribd.com/doc/43387323/Packwood-R-Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-of-the-Root-Social-Matrix-and-the-Fabric-of-Reality

goodreads.com/book/show/1757070.Memetic_Magic

amazon.com/Memetic-Magic-Manipulation-Social-Reality/dp/0974945005

I have the entire book screenshot, where should I upload to spread amongst us?

I was just gonna ask you for help finding that book, saw that amazon page, what the actual fuck. Thanks user, you're a real human bean. If I were you I'd work it into a pdf so it can be easily spread on here.

How do I put into a pdf. "Just Google it" ok

If science is an experimental methodology, so is meme magic. It's just that since magic is about individuals, miracles, dreams, consciousness, and phenomenea that don't repeat exactly the same way every time, there's no absolute set of laws or forumlae that can describe magic or why the world seems as it seems.

The same holds true for science.

REMINDER THAT KEK IS A FORCED JEWISH MEME THAT SERVES NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN DERAILING THREADS WITH PRAISING A DIGITAL FROG. BEWARE OF USEFUL IDIOTS!

Very nice. Many of the most profound experiences of my life have happened in dreams. Last night I was pretty useless. Realized I was dreaming, flew around lifting my skirt/kilt at people, got taken aside by some kind of advisor and had the shit scared out of me about Incirlik; given an intimation I should stop drinking so damn much; and told something about a Gold-Temple Complex that I can't make any sense of now.

Bitter logical positivist is BITTER.

At worst Kek is good psychological motivation. But psychological explanations for magic just knock on the door - they don't reveal what's behind it.

Foxit reader should be able to do it for you. Can't guarantee it will come out very pretty though.

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt

Where should it be uploaded to?

>>>/pdfs/
Probably the request thread so you don't have to make a whole new thread for one book.

Now I never said I don't believe in any the spiritual explanations of our world, so calling me a logical positivist is a far stretch. Praising a digital frog is utter nonsense nonetheless.

Kek is an organic personification of the hopes, motivations, and values of imageboard culture. Why is that more ontologically valid than deities like Kannon, Mazu, or Apollo who do the same thing?

Hey OP, what's this about Bael striking down defilers of one of his temples?
[desire to know more intensifies]

Sucks to be you, tbh.

isis destroyed a bunch of temples of baal, near syria you can see a skull shaped blast cloud on national geographics site.

woops meant to quote you.

Downloading Foxit, but my satellite internet is making it take a while. 12 more minutes on the download, no idea how long it will take to make and how long to upload. I imagine archive is the site to upload the pdf to?

Sorry mang, could you maybe sauce me?
I'm not really sure how to find what you're talking about.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/

news.nationalgeographic.com/content/dam/news/2015/08/26/palmyraagain/2palmyraagain.ngsversion.1459201861253.adapt.885.1.jpg

I feel absolutely retarded, how do I use this program? I can only get it to where it will save each page as seperate pdfs

He sounds scared because he knows KEK is a stronger meme than his silly kike book of fairy tales.

thanks, user

Cheerio m8.

ITT: Heretic scum

You needn't deal with demons; pray to God.

Have you not seen enough signs to trust in the lord of change?

archive.org/download/Memetic_Magick

I tried my best

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avaris
Doing some research into Avaris, (((wikipedia))) claims it was the Hyksos, not the Jews, who founded Avaris. While both are a Semetic people, the Hyksos (as per (((Wikipedia)))) had more in common with Cannaanites than Jews

More research will need to be done

We need to start grouping up and organizing our memetics, imagine it like being yourself signing up for the military but you are signing up for /pol./ You spend long hard hours in the far reaches of the internet such as anarchist groups on Facebook or popular subreddits to try and bring people over to our side. Shove the redpill down everywhere we can, into every post, and conversation. The only way to defeat the Jew is to win the battle of consciousness, we can't win unless we are organized.
What is the training? As far as I can think, the easiest thing would be to read Memetic Magic and use it to help you bring people to the proper side. Everyday you go on /bmw/ or whatever board we decide to go to for organization and figure out where you will be deployed that day to start dropping the redpill. Question regarding the holohoax on reddit? SEND THE FORCES, make the blue pilled normies feel like they aren't in the special club. Plan for a post to be made that will be filled with redpillers and have them upvote the post to all hell. For crying out loud, we're on fullchan, we have nothing better to do with our lives then meme a new reality into existence. We could make multiple accounts and upvote stuff to the frontpage and meme the 4th reich into existence. All it takes is our will power and some organization! Kek is the chaos before the light, kek has guided us here with chaos and now is the time we organize ourselves and enter the light to fight in the battle of the consciousness. It is time we save society from the rampant degeneracy prevelant everywhere on the internet and society. No more shitposts, only power posts that you put all of your will into to save mankind from being degenerated into 100% pure goyim gentiles that do everything their kike lords tell them. Don't ask what memes can do for you, ask what you can do for the memes. Not just the memes, but society and above all do it for KEK. This is the real beta uprising and the time is NOW. Don't depend on Trump to fix the kike problem. YOU need to stand up and say no to the kikes. Stand up to every last bit of their existence. PRAISE KEK, HE WILL GUIDE US THROUGH THE HABBENING. PRAISE KEK

re roll

kek does not will it

So, like Meme Cabals?

HERESY

drown in semen, shitposter

I liked Sankarea but not sure a decent waifu should be elevated to lain like levels

My meme energies are charged.

My memeforms are ready.

Bring forth the storm.

if you talk about it enough it will happen

Here ya go, fam.
lmgtfy.com/?q=Hyskos are jews

Think of that Quetzalcoatl girl not as the original Quetzalcoatl, but as one of his many daughterus.

jewishhistory.org/hyksos-or-hebrews/
It seems as if Jewish historians, to an extent, do believe that the Hyksos were related to the Hebrews. History at the very least seems to confirm that Jews were more interested than the economy than politics over the course of Egypt.

How about an instance of how meme magic doesn't work

Memes don't work when you force them. You can't spam them and then say they have power. You can't just post them by yourself and expect anything to happen.

aka Oathbreaker is a retarded meme and anyone who posts it is a blatant summerfag

or you know
A fucking jew

the Hyksos were probably a mixed tribe of Jebusites interbred with Hurrians
the Levant was full of Hurrians prior to the arrival of the israelites in that region and the jebusites/canaanites were just the native non-Phoenician inhabitants of that region

All praise be to Kek

because it's current year

now you can shitpost it in every single thread on the catalog

I'll ask these here because I would get laughed out of /fringe/ for asking there:

- What do deities "want"? When you do prayers and rituals and shrines, what exactly are you "giving" them?
- Are Kek and Loki basically the same guy?
- Can someone do magic naturally by pure instinct without reading any books on it?

human memes
thats an ecumenical matter
chaos cant be learned, it just exists

He's got a bit of a chris-channish air about him, doesn't he?

Humans are able to manifest entities known as "thoughtforms" or "tulpas."

My favorite theory is that "gods" or "deities" are actually thoughtform manifestations of the collective consciousness of humanity. Early human history dedicated far more belief and energy to the gods, hence why they were "more active" in ancient history. Now that people are distracted by many things, there are few gods who can survive in such a world.

I believe the Gods do in fact possess godhood.

The only reason the Old Gods lost their relevance is thanks to the usurpous Jewish YHWH of Abraham. European strength was subverted to ensure its goals were reached, like John Carpenter's "The Thing".

But even your thoughts would not be an excuse to have you killed when the Old Gods return - we are not the Abrahamists that seek to convert and subjugate the whole world.

All people value different aspects of life, and it would only make sense if they followed the Gods they most identify with.

I love EDs like this.

They're both "with her".

Wise.

It doesn't actually matter at all, the meme has mutated is all, like copying errors in DNA drive evolution, copying errors in memes drive it also.

Kek and Loki are distinct phenomena manifest through the same mechanism. Basically humans are awash in a sea of radiation, and that includes poorly understood forms related to higher dimensional reality. Everything you can see, you see by interpreting radiation. All religious and paranormal phenomena are rooted in that process of interpreting energy. When it accumulates in one location at a high enough intensity, humans essentially hallucinate a subjective experience into existence. This is simply what happens when the radiation passes through the brain. Think of it as simultaneously being hypnotized, having your brain try to interpret the perception of a higher dimensional existence, and creating reality by observing an impossibility. Aspects of these events can have lingering effects on normal reality, and at a large scale the mirroring of a sapient species can grant a pseudo-intelligence to these manifestations as they act out the expectations of subjects who become increasingly convinced of the details, individuality, and intelligence of the phenomenon.

Ghosts are scatterings of radiation in time (repetitive phenomena which cause humans to perceive sensory information in relation to certain people or events). People that encounter higher intensities of this sort of radiation will have an encounter with an angel, bigfoot, alien, or maybe even a talking frog god. The experience is entirely subjective, but the distortion of reality due to the observer-radiation interaction causes it to become a part of a theoretical class of existences. Bigfoot is simply the direct manifestation of the archetype of the big hairy man. Culture and memes can influence what people will experience, such as how UFOs of the nuts and bolts kind started appearing as zeppelins and blimps in the 1800s before becoming increasingly exotic technologically during the 1900s. It's all simply the manifestation of the impossible machine from the observer's subconscious. Having a high intensity event is often associated with having ongoing events (bigfoot sightings happen in many of the same locations as UFO sightings, and many UFO experiencers report poltergeist activity or peculiar interference with radios/phones/televisions). It's likely that the low intensity background radiation affects everyone (including a debatable number of animals/plants/cellular lives/atomic orderings of subatomic particles) through occasional hiccups in reality as well as causing the flow of the world to adhere to the sum of expectations. Tulpa-like existences might be able to impact that flow once they manifest within it, or it might just be impossible to distinguish between the delusions of high intensity event observers and normal reality.

Meme magic is simultaneously training your subconscious in case you run into a high intensity event as well as contributing to a trend in the alteration of reality based on mass scale expectation and observation. Meditation at the deepest levels is probably capable of producing localized alterations based on reproducing the kind of brain activity that occurs when exposed to high levels of higher dimensional energy. Tapping into the low background radiation to simulate the simulation of an event and thereby trip up normal causation. In essence, all ritual aims to achieve that sort of result (or to pinpoint locations where high intensity events occur and attempting to create a guided experience through ritualistic preparation).

it's bullshit but I find it entertaining.

It's just "script kiddies" trolling

And we follow Kek because he's the god of anonymity?

I don't pretend to know shit but I'm beginning to believe that some quantum shit is doing some shit, and maybe we have a hand and maybe we are observers. But there are some weird sychronicities going on.

Kek/pepe and the Keck observatory on Hawaii.
The volcano that's just below the observatory.
Then today when I was looking for a picture of the observatory to make sure it did look like a frog I typed in kek laboratory, by mistake. Turns out there's a particle accelerator in Japan called the kek laboratory.

if my post is a dub il believe

It is egregore, the magic taught by Jesus himself. Peter could walk on water as long as he deemed it possible…
Faith can move mountains. However, it is just power. Without love it is nothing.

It's nipponese for "hero" or "hear"…

Didn't read the plaque properly.
Holy shit shitlords.

High Energy Acceleration Research Organization

High Energy

HEARO

topkek

Counter-Slide bump

I would risk a wager saying yes.

No people see it a le meme circles, probably an attempt by (((shills))) to discredit our use of memetics as propaganda for being too autistic.

THIS

Capped for truth

sage

And /fringe/ is always wrong.
This is the third law of Holla Forums and chans in general. You ALWAYS have the wrong ideas about everything and shit up he board with your esoteric sand nigger beliefs worst than /christian/ even.

Synchronicity is a scientific fact, first observed by Carl Jung. It is not some beta Alestor Crowly-freemason poser faggot shit you got from your D&D larping games you post-goth faggots

You don't say?

He is out there but he will test you strengthen your mind.

An H.E.A.R.O.

I can answer this:
In their current state, no.
In the world of memetic potential, extremely likely.
right now they're essentially a kill-team for the federal government, no matter their personal beliefs they are owned by the feds. as in, the feds non-figuratively own their bodies and they must do their bidding or get a nice long helicopter ride to bin-ladens burial site.
if the current state of the federal gov't changes in our favor(not just Trump getting elected, someone has to full on want to MAWA), SEAL TEAMS will be RWDS.

Sorry, dear agent.
It cannot be explained or faked or acted or pretended.

You must be a shitlord to wield meme magic and it cannot be faked since it knows your heart.
If you have the slightest morsel of a modicum of a smidgen of non shitlordiness in you then it will not work.
You'll have to become one of us, but by then you cannot be turned back. Your previous life would be impossible and you would inevitably strive to combat your previous allegiances.

Don't trigger my autism ever again user. It's der Jude, or die Juden in nominative.

German grammar is srs bzns

No

He's wearing a Hijab :^)

It's kind of like calling/re-rolling dubs

It just doesn't work

PRAISE KEK

WEW

So nowhere since he never died and king congo made the whole thing up to prop up MUH LEGACY?

==A==merican
==N==ational
==H==igh
==E==nergy
==R==esearch
==O==rganization

Daily reminder that [current year] didn't end with the start of January but rather in September

It must be faceberg who censored it because (((they))) don't want the mass to know that fact.

You can read my current year agenda here

MORE DIGITS FOR THE FROG GOD

PRAISE KEK!

i used to think it was magic until i saw the memes creating reality

what i mean by that is that a meme would appear and then that meme would be factual due to current events.

i fear their power and don't dabble in the magic

Kek is an egyption god of the Ogdoad

Jabulon is one of the 72 demos of the Goetia, and one of the nastier ones at that.

Different being, different country of origin, different areas of mastery and patronage. Different methods of summoning, different demands made upon those would invoke them
Not even remotely the same thing.

Tl;dr: fuck you, kike.

The female part of kuk (kuaket) is said to have a snake head. Kuk (the male part) is said to have a frog head.

Because faggots keeps pumping out shit-tier screencaps. Blurred text, shitty compression, etc.

These people just need to fuck off for awhile and lurk.

Paid heed, lurkers

Way to side with heathens. Real principled Christian, you are.

Hahahaha omfg.

Pepi the I was also known to be infantile and to throw poo at those who disagreed with him.

So you're telling me if I wear a plain green shirt that matches pepe's colors & occasionally say kek, good luck will come my way?

Come on, that's just confirmation bias.

Law of Attraction, mon ami.

Obligatory PEAR labs research link: princeton.edu/~pear/

Mind directly controls random events.

Time and space not factors. Length of causal chain not factors.

Number of people and their emotional proximity are factors.

If you think about this hard enough you'll realize it explains everything.

(((not-for-profit)))

If there exist memes favored by Kek, could there also be forbidden memes?

Oh god, what if we've just been making him madder & madder.

- YHWH bullshit
- Cuckoldry
- Anti-white faggotry
- Reddit pleb nonsense

You know, the usual suspects.

The bible is the foundation for the western world and survived a dead empire.
Kek is literally nothing and ruins the meme fun which is probably more a biblical plague on hostile elites of nazi frogs than it is anything else.

horus came on his lettuce, seriously, his lettuce.