Why are women so lame?

Why are women so lame?

Other urls found in this thread:

nudebeachpussy.com/videos/566/two-naked-girls-flashing-to-pizza-guy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because you are a lame guy who hangs around lame people.

That explains why they're lame, then?

Meet better women.

She looks like a blast o me

You mean men?

benis gurl is bretty gay tbh

they are incomplete.

Then gay is better than women.

What do you mean?

ok. i do not mind if you like benis gurl.

I don't know

excuse me, but would you please use something other than "lame"? It's a discriminatory, ableist word. Thanks!

Women are WONDERFUL. If you actually had your own you wouldn't even be on this message board. You would be knee deep in pussy and liking it.

Everyone I know who is currently dating seems to be doing it more due to peer pressure than anything else. They don't seem very happy at all.

Found the chick

Because modern day society tells them to act like men.

Why the fuck are Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman so unfunny (besides the Jewish schtick?) Because they try to ape masculine comedy as women.

Lucille Ball was funny.

Mary Tyler Moore was funny.

Bea Arthur was funny.

Because they endeavored to be funny, AS WOMEN. Not edgetards.

take your turd fetish elsewhere. this isnt the place for that.

Okay so, before I begin let me say I love dogs, they're noble, loyal creatures and I would not intend to speak ill of one, they're merely being used for illustrative purposes.

That said, what's the difference between a wolf and a dog? Well you see, most dogs essentially never leave puppyhood. They started out as the wolves were were tame enough due to genetic defect to be kept as pets. These defects came in the form of them not fully physically developing. Floppy ears, squished noses, small bodies, these are puppy traits. Dogs have them, wolves don't. A wolf is much like a dog until it reaches maturity, then it becomes more territorial and aggressive, but also much more intelligent. Dogs retain the maturity they had as a puppy, generally. This is why they'll still whimper and whine, play and beg for food. Dogs reach full maturity pretty much in a year, wolves continue to mature for years.

The difference between men and women is pretty much exactly the same. Women maintain neotenous (child-like) features into adulthood, this is what allows them to get sympathy when they cry, why they face half the jail sentence for committing the same crimes as men and why they favor emotional arguments. Girls mature faster than boys, but then they stop somewhere in their teen years. Men take longer to reach maturity, but continue to mature into adulthood. It's like they say "men age like wine, women age like bread." This also explains the difference between male and female IQ distributions. Women all tend to have "average" intelligence, while men tend to either be extremely dumb or incredible geniuses. This is also why mental illnesses like borderline personality disorder and munchausen's by proxy are pretty much exclusively female afflictions.

shallow souls.

LOL IM WOMAN AND YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES. FUCK OFF

Thank you for reminding me of this word. I know someone like this, someone near and "dear" to me, but the verbiage had escaped me.

women used to offer everything to a man, now since feminism they offer nothing.

All they offer now and for an highly inflated price is a pretty face and slippery hole.

they spend years making their faces prettier and their holes slippery again and even plan their perfect self obsession day called a wedding which is the day they give this away to a man.

men tolerated this shit somewhat when women actually acted like rational human beings and provided for me as well as being provided for.

but what can women do now, they cannot raise a loaf of fucking bread let alone a child.

they spend their lives offering their vagina to anyone who will validate them for 5 minutes and expect men to do the housework,provide and so on while they do nothing.

or like flo they will do something but try to control everything and will end up losing a guy in the process.

its just not worth it man.

Good post! I couldn't have said this better.

They're just never that interesting and they think they are.

I miss this bitch

I know what you're trying to say, but don't ever say it like that. Most men are average; by definition. It's that there is a greater standard deviation of IQ scores, leading to a broader, flatter distribution.

Also, it is obvious some of the dumbest people are women.

I didn't realize she was gone.

Because you have a tiny dick

Because such is their nature; women are inferior to men. It should be no surprise that Romans believed that love between two men was particularly noble and elevated, as men are more noble and elevated than women.

Women can only be cool for a short period of time.

Why are Americans incapable of applying that same principle to themselves?

That is literally EVERY woman in the US

This. Your initial impression of a girl is never accurate.

Literally, everything they say or do seems to be for attention.

Because men made them that way. Men want big tits and wide asses, not appealing personalities.

Nice attempt to turn the blame around on men.
Most women have neither of these. They only have annoying personalities.

Didn't mean to repeat the bottom yellow text.

It's true though.

bullshit

>>>/Israel/

bump

bump

3DPD have it easier then men, so most don't suffer to any degree, so most don't to grow a personality

jews

COLOR BLIND NIGGER LEAVE

Yes. Because if you put cock into pussy and sperm it, you get drugged from that. You are drug (pussy) addict and you are biased and cucked towards women, because they are your drug dealer, they sell you pussy drug

i just wanna fuck a kid already
this life is bullshit

there's no women on this site kek

Who is this spunk monk

I shouldnt bother replying to you cause you dont deserve it…but I think its in the file name smh

Sauce?

A retarded feminist

That's because they are. That old IQ diagram which purportedly shows that men are overrepresented on both sides of the spectrum is outdated, and only kept alive by whiteknights trying to soften the harsh reality with a "yes, but". Pic related BTFOs that old cuck canard with the undeniable truth: men are smart, girls are dumb.

nice tits though
rape and dump her in a truck tbh

Don't get an std off of it

But the slippery holes are nice.

==THIS=

shit

definitely lame

(((checked)))

Women are useless parasites that have nothing to offer a man except debt and abuse.
Most Men are so beta they think begging for pussy is a good use of their time.

that's pretty gay tbh

Wow, you're a brilliant guy. That's the point, you retard. We're saying women are less than men.

Humans are lazy creatures. They will do the bare minimum to get what they want. Society places pressure on women to be attractive. That's about it. Men are pressured to be smart, funny, successful etc, as well as attractive (though if you're successful enough it doesn't matter). Thus most women just don't develop those skills. Being funny takes work and practice, women see little benefit to getting better at being funny and thus never develop it.

Women are also treated like overgrown children. Where a man would be told to "suck it up faggot", women are sympathized with. Everyone is overall nicer to women, and they never develop a thick skin which makes them seem overall very lame, but if you've never been insulted in your life, it's going to be more more traumatic. See women on the internet flipping out because they're treated like men.

That all changes when you have a woman with goals other than "get married, make babies". They're growth won't be stunted because they'll be forced to be fully developed humans.

tl;dr - meet better women

tits or gtfo

bump

wee wee poo poo etc.

Quality stuff, lads.

Be proud.

Thanks. Do you happen to be a lame woman?

because they have smaller brains then men, and they don't even know that that means that they are less able to be as smart us

I've been watching a lot of old movies lately and it makes me really sad to see simple, honest femininity …everywhere. I can't think of any modern movie where there's a feminine main character.

We have sexy women, yes. Lots of them. But they're all IN YOUR FACE STRONG and JUST AS GOOD AS ANY MAN.

this

Do we? I suppose it depends on where someone is at.

Stupid women are snakes! Hee hee hee! Just like me! Hee hee hee! Sarah is no princess! Hee hee hee! I am God! Hee hee hee!

t h i s t h r e a d n e e d s p o r n
h
i
s

t
h
r
e
a
d

n
e
e
d
s

p
o
r
n

Why? To distract from the fact that women are lame?

The female vessel is too weak to hold the snake energy..

I'm talking about the portrayal of women in movies. They are always sexy, but they are never feminine. They do what described as trying to "ape masculinity" - that is, they try to have the strength of men.

I think we've forgotten that there's another kind of strength, a uniquely female strength of character that is complete and valuable all by itself. A real woman has a strength that was designed, by natural selection, to complement men. She isn't "less than" a man and she doesn't need to pretend to be a man.

I've been wracking my brain to come up with an example. The best one I can think of is Connie Neilson's character in Gladiator (and also in The Raid). It's an action movie, but she's not kicking ass. She's strong, but her strength isn't in her muscles.

Compare that to any other action movie. There will always be a scene where a girl punches a guy, or something like that - even if it's just to get in his face as though punching him is a possibility. That's retarded. That's not women's strength.

Does this look lame to you?

yes, idiot

They have been forced to change their roles from one generation to another. It's to be expected that they might have some trouble adapting to the new, *forced* reality.

so many rolls fucking gross, what's worse is knowing how fucked in the head she is, and not in an interesting way either

Nah, even that bitch is too masculine just look at her face tryna front all hard LOL

A woman's strength is actually in submitting which is her artform. If you cum in her, she wins. This is very insidious and disturbing..

This blog is a good example of female 'strength' which is pretty much reduced to superior men cumming all over them (and them being able to manipulate men but you should guard against that and also deny them your essensssse)..

wtf. this picture turned me into a white nationalist

It seems to me that without sex, women wouldn't be thought about or considered at all.

all of those retards look disgusting.

This

sauce?

I want answers too

evolution.
women don't need to be smart, funny or interesting in order to get fucked and reproduce.
its just natural selection.

What of how fake this skank is?

why spread that into 5 gifs when it could of been one webm

To upset you / show how lame chicks are

gross fake tits

nudebeachpussy.com/videos/566/two-naked-girls-flashing-to-pizza-guy/

That lucky fucker

What is the point of these gifs? What is even going on in them?

They also have the lamest sense of humor.

cunts aren't funny

No, and they have the most annoying laughter.

mouth qeefs

Hi, Dick Masterson
I liked your book

His comment was just a fact.