Neetbux

hey faggots I have an appointment soon for potential neetbux to explain why I somehow "deserve" mJuany (I don't). I usually blame not going outside on "anxiety" but I have no excuse for not working online, from home. And I really fucking hate work and am a lazy leech so fuck that shit, I'm sure as fuck never going to work from home. But being hJuanst won't do me any favours, so what do I tell them to convince people I need neetbux? PS: I DON'T live in america

mon ey
hon est
there that's what I mean, truly epin wordfilter

No such thing.

if you're /aus/, get on the neet thread
summary: go to psych, make sure they understand your crippling anxiety and your regular panic attacks
if you're britfag, get on the /newbrit/ board, they'll tell you the same damn thing

pretend to be an idiot

I am already an idiot, pretty much

stutter, act odd, shifty, win. I myself am starting a new job today, cya NEET faggot

Good luck OP, I hope you get it.

thanks
and

thanks

datamine thread.
do not give op any info

i got diagnosed as clinically insane and i get autismbux lmao

cool story bro
no Juan could possibly pull that off even with the most incompetent psychologists or doctors or shit

wasnt that hard tbh, as i have a history of depression and i have borderline personality disorder and other shit that i cant be bothered to mention

you provide content for a website, a website that would otherwise not exist.

for free on a regular basis.

for example people might post news stories, or factual information.

jk rowling wrote a book while unemployed and on welfare and is now praised for it, why should rare pepes and moyes greentexts be considered any less valuable than a shitty book for annoying kids.

Or you can just give him completely fake data and skew the results.

I'm getting diagnosed disabled for crippling anxiety and agoraphobia. I talk to a psychologist in two months and that's when he makes his professional diagnosis.

are you anxious of getting your dick sucked, faggot?

TBH I could get diagnosed with the same after a few bad LSD trips but I have enough willpower to overpower it.

Seriously? And now she's the first billionare author? The gov should just take all her money and give her enough to retire on. Harry Potter sucks.

I have no sexual feelings due to my medicine.

I have no interest in using willpower to overcome it. I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't want to work.

Life isn't an rpg where your willpower modifier lets you power through things. If anything willpower is fixed and people have varying degrees of mental illness.

You don't deserve it, you're a failure.

I recommend cutting off your penis, and claiming that you can't find a job because no one want's to hire a "strong, trans-woman of color who don't need no man."