THE KIKES ARE GOING ALL OUT

(((Mark Cuban))) says 'hello' to Trump in Russian at Clinton rally in Pittsburgh before endorsing her

twitter.com/mattfleg/status/759522810289065984

The thought of whites in Europe and North America kicking out the non-white invaders must make the globalist kikes drown in their own sweat. That's why they're trying to manufacture "tensions" between Russia and the West to make sure that whites will destroy each other in the next World War.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kv2If
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Yiddish-language_surnames
askkissy.com/2015/08/mark-cuban-allegedly-fathered-love-child-w-underage-girl/2/
forvo.com/word/здравствуйте#ru
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/26/clinton-cash-author-peter-schweizer-mark-cuban-debate-shut/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought Cuban and Trump were good friends and Cuban said Trump will be an excellent president

Many members of the Jewish elite have been flocking towards Hillary lately, especially neocons.

How fucking retarded are these clowns?

They're not retarded, they're prepping the American people for a conflict with Russia because if Hillary wins that's their plan.

I wonder if Cuban is positioning himself to take over the Democratic Party in 2020.

The fag didn't even say it right
Yes, because you ran it through Google Translate yesterday. He couldn't even be bothered to impress people by saying more than the first fucking word people learn when learning a new language

Hillary sold uranium to Russia for nothing. Why no one talks about that? Plus that reset button and shiet.

Yeah and they are also contradicting the bullshit they were spewing en-masse mere weeks ago. Are normies really so goldfish-brained that they will forget all of that so quick?

Yes. They've already forgot the San Bernadino shooting. The media pumps out so much information and entertainment that normies forget everything after a couple days.

The wife of the last President to be impeached, who lied to the nation about having sexual relations with that woman, is running, and he is actually giving speeches about her being good and honest and deserving - and people believe what he says…….. normies.

I want to see Mark Cuban Die. That means I'll be standing right in front of him when he does.

This is really the million dollar question. If they are we lose and we know we can never rely on the system again, if they aren't we win. Obama winning two elections suggests they most likely are, this is what concerns me. But, I'm hoping for a motivated right and demotivated left to be the deciding factor.

My father's fairly conservative, but he gets all his news from television. He's convinced that global warming is going to free up resource-rich territory in the northern arctic and territorial disputes will trigger war between the US and Russia in the next few years.

Hi Mark Cuban,"Rich White Man Mark Cuban", I love your voice and your song, and like the dance, i love your rapper. About the video is good, but your choice of woman in the video was the best, she is beautiful, confident, good height, with passion, and i love the way she dances and her out fittings. With your passion for music, many new songs to come. Your shirt was good, the colors were sweet. In the video both were real not strangers. The song is good and the video also good. Thank you Mark for the good work. (did you have the number of that lady)

pic related

Shitpost on (((cuban's))) twatter.
I post pro trump shit all over his twatter.
I've been posting pic related on his twatter lately.

Possible relation to FiveThirtyEight's (((Nate Silver)))?

gimme a tasty screenshot and I'll consider it

when trump complained about the debate being during a game of handegg they said he was afraid to debate. now its he doesn't want to compete for ratings. this has occurred in the span of like three days.

Mark Cuban is pretty low IQ for a jew. Try reading some of his blog posts. It's like they were written by a 10 year old.

Why such an about face on Trump?
Cuban let Don use the Maverick arena for a rally and I seem to remember Mark defending Don on a few occasions. Now he has gone full speed into the opposite direction and cant stop humping Hillary's leg.

From my digging it seems as soon as Trump came out with the Muslim ban Cubans head exploded.

archive.is/kv2If

Maybe its cause Al-Farouq Aminu plays for the Dallas Mavericks.
Maybe there are some other deep connections.

cuban (((chabenisky))) is so fucking creepy, there's something really off about him and it's not just the fact that he's 60 pretending to be 35

Since (((Mark Cuban))) falls under the trump curse, I wonder what will happen to this freak?

That's the only reason I have twatter is to shitpost to actors and politicians I hate.

Cuban doesn't have it. He will only do damage to himself. Trump is Alexander the Great and Cuban is a Thomas Friedman cultist tier tech sperg.

There are literally millions of Jews named after precious metals and gems. Even when holding a baby boy in his arms all a Jew can think about is money.

Pass.

Man what a fucking douchebag. This election sure has flushed out all the turds.

Tons. Think of all the Gold, Silver, Diamonds names etc. that exist out there. And the possible combinations between them.

Goldberg (Gold Mountain), Goldstein (Gold Stone), Feingold (Fine Gold), Goldbaum (Gold Tree), Goldblatt (Gold Leaf/Blade), Goldman/Goldmann (Gold man), Goldbart (Gold Beard) …..

Are Clinton rallies all done in green screen?

Please stop, you're going to break my coincidence detector, it hasn't survived since the last shoah of visiting the Neoconservatism wikipedia page

Like, is the mountain full of gold or is the mountain itself gold?

Lol what a fag

lol I don't know, it's a Jewish thing.

Also, (((Zuckerberg))) = Sugar Mountain

So maybe that's a Mountain MADE OF Sugar or a mountain that HAS sugar. :)

At this point I'm convinced that her support is entirely soviet-tier AstroTurf. I've seen ONE Clinton sign in my entire life.

He still hasn't responded to that debate challenge.

привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет
привет привет

I agree. Who REALLY supports Clinton? I have seen Trump signs and I've seen Bernie signs. But none for Clinton.

Would be a good meme, actually

Green Screen Hillary

People should tell him to fuck off by denying hos team ticket sales. It amazes me that more people don't pull that shit with these owners.

C'mon, man, if you're gonna talk shit you can't afford to make mistakes like that..

Cuban is good evidence of Jews having an expiration date.

Support you one day, turn on you the next.

Mark Chabenisky is another globalist kike piece of shit who deserves to swing on a rope. Nothing he says means a goddamn thing to me.

giving you a pity reply, because it is important and you were ignored :)

if ur so close fucking do it faggot, do it in russian.

I'm gonna need the sauce for that, I'm fucking dying over here.

The kikes went all out on JFK, this shit with Trump is part of the plan

Kill yourself, Sinead, you MK Ultra LARPing cunt

I hope you're gonna be happy acting as cannon fodder if the person you're paid to shill wins, useful idiot.

Angry freemason detected

What would happen if Trump were to say that Israel is capable of protecting it self to the point that Israel has nukes?

Mossad would make an attempt on him.

I think it more roughly translates to "mountain where gold/suger/cum is found" if anything.

Get. Out. Now.

Why doesn't anybody just kill these fucks?
All you need is a Ruger Mark II and a good sprint.

Calm the fuck down you sperg, I wanted a reference to the actual video. His channel has more content than I care to sift through.

Have at it
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Yiddish-language_surnames

Not building walls, burning coal.

tell your dad that's retarded because Russia is sitting on huge amounts of resources in their back fucking yard and can't dig it up because they are not rich enough for the equipment.

A true fan would not need to sift through anything.

Also, it just occured to me Sam Hyde is going to get a tv show in the same year that Trump becomes president. HOLY SHIT. The memes are going to be televised.

The guy makes good shit but some of it is just nonsensical clipping. Like a spastic 90's skate video. Comparable to a spastic with ADHD. Not my cup of tea.

He did say the correct version, zdravstviyte is the polite version of hello. Privet is something you'd say to your close friend.

I bet you still think liberals are human?

Does Mark Cuban Have a Loli Problem?
askkissy.com/2015/08/mark-cuban-allegedly-fathered-love-child-w-underage-girl/2/

Yes user, the answer is yes.

How do you go to war with someone that can wipe out humanity from the face of it earth in like 15 minutes?

Okay, this is genuinely eerie… The frog god has been behind this all.

You or your (((masters))) tell you to think you can win in 14 minutes

This isn't as rare card. I hadn't seen the weak should fear the strong one before.

What's funny is that he didn't even pronounce it properly and sound like a gigantic faggot.

Earlier he was offering to be Trump's VP.

They're trying very, very hard to push this Russia narrative.

Its really rather pathetic.

Considering his faggoty voice he's gonna get his neghole pozzed if it isn't already

Thas rite goy

My thoughts exactly.

Just playing Devil's advocate here, but during the primaries Trump flat out said that it would be totally reasonable to expect Jeb to be soft on Mexico because his wife was Mexican.

Given that Melania is from Eastern Europe, is it really so outrageous to suggest Trump would be soft with Russia?

Why in God's name would a Slovak be partial to the Ruskies?

Just pity him user.

See, I feel like this would be a fair response to an intelligent person saying something like that. But I'm unsure how you would talk to a normie who would would almost certainly say something like "But isn't Trump's wife FROM Russia?"

Basically, I'm just lamenting how easily people are fooled into believing lies.

Humiliate them for not being able to point out Slovakia on a map. The sort of person who trots out these dumb talking points are the sort of people who love to piss on those supposed dumb hicks who don't know anything about the world so making them eat their just deserts will be a reward in its own right.

Cool story, Moishe.

Melania is from Slovenia not Slovakia.

you're in for a giggle m8

Liberals have the worst "zingers"

We are the meme wizards, they are but petty serfs

There are no normies here user

2hardcore4me

"Привет" = informal
"Здравствуйте" (what Cuban said) = formal

Again, this is nothing to be worried about - this does not damage Trump and they don't get this. If Putin is hacking the democratic party servers to reveal corruption - good. Putin's on our side.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAACE?

That's what she wants the american public to think. She's actually a slovenian double agent.

mark cuban is second rate anyway
he hasnt made a single successful business ever
all his money is from one company during the dotcom bubble

spends his free time beeing a cheap discount trump

It would've made more sense if he had said "Shalom" to Trump, which means 'hello' in hebrew.

You're still trying, huh?

We only get paid per post. Please understand.

Same fag from the other thread?

How the hell is a friendly relationship with Russia even meant to be sold as a bad thing?

Are these despicable yids so tone deaf as to be unaware of how little animosity the average westerner feels towards the Russians? Do they honestly believe that Americans are going to fear Russians more than the foreign savages the kikes have imported, wound up and directed against them?

This is it guys: the jew world order truly is falling apart. It reached its zenith around the time of the 2008 stock market crash. Since then, the kikes have been peddling cultural marxism doubly hard, to the point that all pretense of a benevolent pursuit of 'equality' has been revealed as such to an exponentially growing number of people.

What the jew does when it enters a nation is take over the means of 'directing' discourse by allowing only their agendas to see the light of day and by forcefully punishing wrong-think.

What they fail to realise is that the formerly esteemed institutions that they monopolise control of (as a (criminal) syndicate) cease to be viewed kindly as they become more aggressively jewish; that is to say - dishonest, parasitic and hostile.

Basically, they, in their inherently effeminate, semi-psychopathic and system-reliant manner, assume that it's the institution itself that is respected, not the people therein and the principles they espouse. Thus they believe that once they have taken over an institution they can do whatsoever they please, and the dumb goyim will take it in perpetuity, as the institution will continue to be viewed as it was under WASP control.

They know how to take power, and they know how to abuse their host with this power…but only for a time - they CANNOT hold onto power because precisely the traits that allowed them their 'success' in the first place, also ensure a robust and violent reaction from their host (eventually)

Not a well written post, but I believe there's some truth in it.

so it that the angle they want to pursue against trump?

that he might have good relationships with russia?

how is that bad?

far better than having good relationships with israel.

This.

People underestimate the impact of the msm pumping out meaningless shit non stop,with a hundred different 'experts' and 'pundits' giving their useless opinion, the insane spin they give to everything and the constant omission of important facts.

Most normies just stop following, they'll only remember what (((they))) want them to remember, ie the holocaust.

Because Trump is an Alpha and Jeb is a beta

Good god, Thank you for the sauce.

No, Trump flat out quoted Jeb.

He's probably a redditor, too.

WE WERE ALWAYS AT WAR WITH EASTASIA COMRADE

I honestly don't understand how having a good relationship with Russia is a bad thing.

Yes

but goy, those evil Russians hate gays, they're practically Hitler

They might have controlled the DNC but she'll never survive average rallies, they can't pay for that many seats.

If Trump doesn't win and globalism prevails I hope I at least get to see the human race die.

There's no way she's going to let him survive the campaign

He pronounced it wrong too.
It's zdrastvuitze not shdratzvuitze.
forvo.com/word/здравствуйте#ru

Sound didn't work on the old one and it was the direct file idk why.

This one should work.

Holy fuck she sounds annoying

Bill has to listen to this shit all day.

Quick dethor clone #47

(((They))) always play the (((name game)))

wtf, i'm at a pinball & arcade convention, and yesterday I walk outside to find police, doges, and a five-star cuck parade outside. apparently this rally was in the other convention hall in the same building.

pictures (1/2)

pictures (2/2)

also included 3 crops of the protestors, guy protesting with bloody hands, and low-energy steiners corner

That was so not clever.

And a billionaire wearing a graphic tee is so disingenuous and blatantly retarded.

Someone fucked up the bot.

Is Clinton going senile? Seems like he is…..maybe he's just covering his arse in case of a legal battle against him like that old paedo jew in Britain (can't remember his name).

take some fucking history course before you play political theorist idiot, most of the west slavs hate the russians thanks to the USSR, in fact most of the war hawking against russia comes from the polish lobby groups who work with the balts to get warhawking shitbags into seats of power in our gov't, all you 16-17 year old kids need to lurk moar

shit gun tbh

Me too. Too bad I'm not in Moscow during the Happening

I could punch Bob Filner in the face for fucking days

"""""""IF""""""""

(((IF)))

Bill is indignant at the minorities yelling at him and his wife.

Also Silverman, Silverstein etc. Also Neil Diamond, Jack Ruby.

I'm not Dysnomia, but are you fucking retarded or a white nationalist?

huh

hahah

Well well, That couldn't be any better for our position then. Lets hope that folks get real riled up by that fact.

JEWS HATE TRUMP

Automatic reason to vote Trump

Not really, and no one forgot. there's a silent hoard building against them.

I've seen trump signs on Spic trucks and wheel chairs. We have a lot of defeatists here on the weekends.

It should be changed from nothing to anything, that sentence makes no sense.

Source?

Please tell us more about double negatives, user.

you massive faggot

‘Clinton Cash’ Author Peter Schweizer to Mark Cuban: Debate Me or Shut Up

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/26/clinton-cash-author-peter-schweizer-mark-cuban-debate-shut/

he fucked up the pronunciation, he pronounced the 'zeh' like a 'seh' and the 'deh' like a 'dzeh', what a retard.

the reason jews have these names is because they were forced on them (as parody) by the fed up goyim

the more you know

Had to join in.

They indited Mark Cuban for insider trading after he made a 911 video.

I'm sure he is being blackmailed.