People born before the internet

If you were born before the internet, you seriously have nothing worth living for.

Most of your life was a waste anyway, why not end it now? You're probably too old to get laid from tinder and you won't even be around when we're all connected by thought.

All of you are just waste of space and it's your generations fault the disease of multiculturalism keep spreading.

Other urls found in this thread:

game-oldies.com/play-online/shinobi-coin-op-arcade
youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

¯_(ツ_/¯.

My penis.

Will never get wet from tinder.

normie born after the internet detected.

Just die already grandpa, so I can touch the inheritance and buy my self a more powerful computer.

Like what do you mean born before the internet, like 1983 or any Juan from before the internet was common place?

Like 1969.

The internet has existed since before the 70's user. I'm saying that phrase is used by normie idiots that don't know what they're talking about. Usually they consider it before 2007.

2007?

Pretty sure the internet was created in 1969.

Meanwhile I was using the world wide web since 2001.

That's when the hordes flooded into our worl, driving us to the bunkers.

TCP/IP wasn't till 1983 saying 1969 is a bit of a stretch, I mean it's when the basic concepts and ideas started, but it wasn't truly the internet till TCP/IP

Eh

2007 was also the best year for anime

t. digibro

t'auras rien, tarlouze

t.faggot

You are aware that online prostitution services exist, yeah?

Tayeul vieux débris.

Fucking loser

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Yugioh GX and bakugan only existed to sale toys.

OP: I am underaged and you can't stop me being mentally retarded.
OP it's time you took your dosage of bleach.

I drink fermented bleach every days when I hang out with the other cool kids.

I bet if you old fag was to try it, you would die.

You have to drink it pure, straight out the bottle.
You uncultured swine.

multiculturalism is the bourgeoise response to its own imperialist exploitation to drive workers into contradiction to each other and tighten its exploitation within the imperialist nations, outwards to its periphery and the exploited colonies.
multiculturalism is inherently capitalist in the same way as its national chauvinism

the internet gives us more information than we could wish for. you could think that this should make us smarter, instead people are getting dumber by the minute.

I blame facebook

What's the point of making your self sick if you can't get a buzz?

nigga wut? Fairly weak bait, but yuo got me to respond gg.

Bleach is mostly water, and we are mostly water. Therefore we are bleach

Depends on what you mean by Internet. The rapid explosion of the bubble in 1996? Eternal September in 1993? The W3 project in 1991/2? The debut of AOL in 1989? The registration of the first .com domain in 1985? The creation of TCP/IP in 1982? The beginning of Usenet in 1980? Arpanet in 1969?

Gonna need to be more clear on that OP.

sex is the biggest fucking meme. it's all just chemicals drugging out your brain for just long enough to not realize how gross it is. isolate yourself in a room for a few months straight and overdose daily on otc sleeping pills and you will realize how sick and depraved "love making" really is.

Oh for fuck sake the Arpanet, the fucking creation of internet, not the world wide web.

I played Shinobi on arcade when it was new. You are nothing.

I plaid my aleagence to the mexican who bleach my flag alongside with the rest of my laundry.

I plaid shinobi on an online gaming website for free, you got nothing in your pockets because you wasted all your spare change.

You wouldn't say that if you knew everything that I did in the 1970s. I can live off that fun for a good long while yet. You wouldn't understand because the hippies run the government now and nobody is allowed to have that kind of fun anymore.

pic related

That last level was a bitch

For free!

game-oldies.com/play-online/shinobi-coin-op-arcade

How did you troll people on the 70s?

Did you use to go to another town where nobody knew you, act like a complete jackass in public and than you would go back home and act like nothing happened, whitout fear of finding footage of yourself all over the web.

nigga i got a pentium g6951 and a gt730
it works perfect.

don't you have to have Facebook to use Tinder?

Seems like I will get less disease in my life by using hookers than having to have a Facebook just to get into another eHarmony knockoff.

Yup, you need goybook for Tinder
I'd say Tinder is effective, but the most I ever got out of it was nudes and a meh-tier date.

Have you tried Grindr?

boredom

You do realize, that it was pre-internet people that made the fucking thing?

Joke's on you, silly millennials. You fell for the whole fucking ploy. You welcomed Big Brother into your lives with open arms.

get off my lawn underage Holla Forumsyp

But it wasn't you who made it was it?

they made the internet and they made you. they made the world you live in own the land you want. without them, you'd be in a phone booth with unfiltered cigarettes and syphilis, your wife would gag at the idea of sucking cock and craiglist would be science fiction. return to your babyboomer owned basement and whine long and loud: we oldfags have lives to live.

The fact that you assume I live in my parents basement make laugh. Because my parents recently got divorsed and since the house mortage was fully paid, they both left different ways and gave the house ownership to me. I'm the only guy in my class who already own a house.

;_;
YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Millennials (aka Generation Y) were born 1985 - 2005.

Isn't Mark Zuckerberg a Millennial too? Or is he a Gen X loser?

i don't believe you user. if you'd been given a house, you'd be complaining about having to pay the donation taxes, whatever country you are in. but let's just suppose you haven't received the irs demand yet or your folks paid it for you in advance.
bravo. a typical millenial. all is your due and you owe nothing. mom & dad worked themselves stupid for that home and to bring you up. they could profitably have taught you to spell, btw.

I have to pay approximately 10 k a years in land tax+electrecity+maintenance, but i work part time outside school and fulltime during the summer, I have a table downtown where I sale japanese figurines at competitive prices.

By table i mean a kiosk on the sidewalk, with a city permit.

ay youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY

Heh, someone didn't see the ancient shitposting wall.

Is your mind really so limited that you think the internet is your only venue to having fun in the world?

Well he had sex with women. You did not and will not =)

Maybe you can diaf now?

You mean the bathroom walls?
When I was a kid, the principal used to test our finger prints to see if they matched with the ones on the graffiti.

FML, I was born before color television.

I enjoy being watched. The vert thpught of it turn me on and make me masturbate.

At least you got dub

Go away fucking retard.

Before the internet, us oldfags used to have penis fight parties

Go away 666 in desguise.

tu vas être jeté à la rue et tu devras te battre avec des rats et des crouilles pour bouffer le fond d'un carton de frittes macdo, ptit con

Lol I was 12 In 2007

So you're probably 3 or 4 years older than me.

Pourquoi donc irai-je m'installer en toi, gros tas de marde.

Fucking kids

I finished high school in the summer of 1993, spent 6 years in college after that. Now I'm probably fucking your girl friend, that is if you actually have a girl friend and she is able to get into a University and is above average in looks. Almost twenty years of drowning in college pussy, shit, that never gets old.

What am I saying you're all like 12.

Fuck off you desperate pedophile!

Shitposting on pyramids