Trump turned down meeting with Koch bros

HAHAHAHA EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759479059046883328
web.archive.org/web/20160731012802/https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759479059046883328

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759509936002957314
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/06/22/transcript-cnn-libertarian-town-hall-moderated-by-chris-cuomo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_C._Koch
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289886-koch-officials-skeptical-of-trumps-alleged-meeting-invite
archive.is/pL9Sn
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/759510639677173760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UNSTUMPABLE

10/10

leftists whining about muh Koch btfo

Fucking hilarious, particularly with how Clinton's taking donations from them. I've been pissing off my one TYT follower friend over this for a while now as he's ranted about the Koch brothers for years. This election has him in meltdown mode.

This election has all leftists and liberals in absolute melt down. Alot of them I notice are using some psychological defensive mechanism of regression to try and revert their mental state back to the way of children just so they can try and ignore how Donald Trump is showing them the realities of what is actually going on.

Feel good hit of the weekend

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759509936002957314

He hates both Trump and Hillary pretty badly, he's probably going to vote Clinton just due to Supreme Court nominees though.

Talk your friend into at least voting for a 3rd party candidate or a write in.

Most libs that have gone off the deep end you can't really convert or win over. It's best to only use them as a means to persuade the fence sitters and onlookers with rationale so that they see which side is much more mature and efffective.

Hell, on kike book (I use false info anways, only close friends actually know who I am) I was getting into a nice discussion and some people were going on about how the hillary supporters trying to bully them into voting for hillary "because otherwise you're a misogynist" has been turning people away from it.

But real thing, ask him what exactly he hates about trump. Why does he hate trump? What kind of news articles does he point to then?

actually, forget 3rd party option. Tear apart that narrowmindedness of his about what or why he dislikes trump so much. I can guarantee that you'll at first only get the same hamfisted wire scripted rhetorical answers. Keep pushing and pressuring on the matter. Sew the seeds of doubt in him.

I've noticed that a lot of them have left political conversation sections entirely.

He dislikes Trump because Trump isn't a gun grabber and because he's "racist". Really don't think there's any hope of convincing him because he sees me as racist too, which is accurate in fairness. I see him as a degenerate, amazingly we get along really well when not talking politics and have always had each others backs.

b-b-b-but he's a kike! kosher candidate! d-daughter married a jew!
OY VEY YOU BASTIDS

But will he do the same to Adelson?

The Kochs aren't kikes. Still lolberg scum though.

HAAAAAHAHA

REJOICE

Alright, go psychologist on his ass. Really delve into him about that. What exactly does he see racist about Trump? If he points out about banning a kind of people from entering the country, there was a democrat president no less who did the same exact thing. It is also necessary to halt the rapefugees from coming in, because with how many are unemployed and are in fact homeless in America, with how how America can't even take care of its own wounded vets or homeless, how does he expect the country to suddenly pull resources out of its ass to take care of thousands upon thousands of terrorists that would be homeless?

As well as confront him about the gun shit. Point out that people have been killing people for centuries without the use of firearms. And quite frankly, criminals who intend to do harm with firearms won't obey any laws anyways.

It's a long stretch, because I'm assuming he'll mentally shut off and go to his la-la land bubble, but it'll work on injecting seeds of redpills into him.

Besides that, I'm sure he's never even really considered how hobbyists will just manufacture and create their own shit. Or even considered how by banning firearms, the black market value on those firearms would rise for that country.

Hell, tell him to look at san bernadino. Last I recall, making Improv explosive devices is already pretty fucking illegal. But it didn't stop them from creating IEDs.

It's funny how leftist think the Koch's are the devil incarnate.

If you actually look at what they want they are open border globalists like the rest of them.

The really interested thing is that they are not jewish.

The kike owned leftist media would never go after one of their own

I am willing to bet that the Kochs make an insignificant affect on the election, but leftist kikes blow it out of proportion to distract from jewish kike billionaires running the media, governments, etc

Did you delve down into the "but why is racism is bad" line of thinking with him? "Are you sure you sure everybody isn't racist in some way?"

That's basically been my conclusion: Everyone is racist, the only ones not allowed to be are whites.

blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

Great talking points in here when talking to your friend. It'll take a week or two before they come around and they'll need to do research on their own I find.

Only 200 people right after their convention, on a weekend too.

Trump is absolutely destroying everything in his path. I'm starting to get my hopes up.

To be honest, in my experience I've been more successful in converting people by simply being strong and unapologetic no matter what I say, than I have been through any sort of logical argument or back and forth.

I've looked them in the eye and said things that have been absolutely shocking to their sensibilities, disgusting to them, and have done so with a stone cold straight face, and, in the end, I found it forces their own mental overton window to move right very quickly, as the less extreme right wing things I say sound very sensible. Before time, they're moving right so fast they even begin echoing the more extreme things I've said.

It took me years of not converting people and wasting my time to learn that strength wins arguments, not logic or reason.

Influence him about Jill Stein. Tell him to go Third Party to show that you hate the two party system. That's what I told my leftist family member.

Tell him that you actually don't like Trump deep down because he let niggers and kikes into white country clubs, and that you are voting for Hillary instead, because you admire the same people, ie founder lady of Planned Parenthood who wanted to use the organization to wipe out the negro race, and your personal hero Strom Thurmond, Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Hillary is also endorsed by the acting head of the KKK too.

Ask, if all refugees and illegal immigrants were white, or a mixture of all races, would it be alright to ban them? Why or why not?

This, i've been really bringing up 3rd party voting to any liberal friends so the vote gets split.

WEW

I hope he's tripling his security detail

maybe johnstown is unfucking itself. they were riding Murtha's dick for the longest time.

You must exterminate this (((friend))).

You just described my mother. Shit would be hilarious to me if I hadn't been squeezed into existence by her. Honestly it's just sad at this point.

my mother called me a fascist and a neo-con lmao (she doesn't know what that means clearly)
didn't respond to any points I made, I guess she thought just saying those words was sufficient - I just laughed it off though

we're on good terms, but yeah it's a little depressing when you realize one or both of your parents is pretty dumb (luckily my father is sharp)

Clinton's campaign is falling apart before our eyes but the big story they're pushing today is Trump's remarks about the sandnigger soldier's family. Fucking kikes.

Mine was a Cruzbot at first because he had the conservative Christian act going for him but once he was out of the way she's on board (but a little nervous) with Trump.

PAnon here, mark my fucking words we're going red this year.

Every attack on Trump has been about how mean he is. This is their strategy. They have no substance, no point of contention, no offer of solution, no comprehension of the field in play or the world at large.

This. THIS is the hill they've chosen to die on. Trump says mean things and you shouldn't vote for him.

HE'S GONNA FUCKIN' CRUSH HER.
WHEN THE GUNS START BLAZING, HE'S GONNA CHOP HER LIKE FUCKING MINCEMEAT.

Watch these ANGRY YIDS slide it after this post

My Pops puts forth an air of being pretty apolitical, which annoys me. He and I are close, alike in many ways, and I suspect he probably possesses a good number of viewpoints that would fall in line with my own. However, he and my mother are childhood sweethearts, they've never been with anyone else for the 60 plus years they've been alive, and he dotes on her because of it. Part of me feels good that my parents were both virgins when they got together and have sustained a stable marriage these years that has produced multiple white offspring, but another part can't help but be disappointed that my father just went along with my mom's stupid fucking blue pilled bullshit when it comes to politics and the like.

sage b/c I'm sorry for the blogpost

I wish Trump had brought up that the number of other us soldiers killed by muslim us soldiers is greater than the number of muslim us soldiers that have died serving in combat

yeah my parents are pretty much exactly this - fortunately my father is coming around now that the results of liberalism are becoming pretty obvious (they live in a diverse major city)

Fuck all cuckpublicans anywway.

Glad to hear that others share a similar situation. I still have hope for my father. This election cycle has definitely forced to light some serious cognitive dissonance and he's too smart of a guy not to have taken notice. Plus I'm open & vocal about my pro-Trump views (and I've been dropping subtle red pills on race around him lately that he hasn't outright rejected) so I think that by this time next year I may see a serious shift in his stance. Still doesn't diminish the rage I have for the fact that a man as smart as my father opted to cruise along with the lies instead of stand up for the facts.

I knew the DNC was going to be a pile of shit but I was stunned at how they really have nothing at all to run on. They're as lost as the Republican establishment cucks.

It's going to be three solid months of the media getting angrier and shriller and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

FUCK YEA IT IS!!!

I wish philly would've burned, but perhaps that would've become a distraction from the DNC's kikery. besides, half of the city could die in the fires and there would still be a 110% turnout on election day, all voting D

I like how politico publishes an article claiming it was trump that asked to meet with the kochs who said no, their source? None whatsoever.

The daily beast published an article in the same vain, their source? Politico. This just downright incestuous.

Trump has been fighting the media 24/7 since he started running. Less people trust the lying press than ever before - you can see this because when they attacked Trump his number went up, not down. Hopefully all these articles and distractions turn out to be just farts in a windstorm.

Also

Good.

Those two faggots can suck my fucking dick, all they care about is lower taxes and tariffs.

Why is it always if I go to Trump's twitter and I click on one of his tweets I see either some retarded nu male bashing Trump or a fullblown jungle bunny doing the bashing?

Wow, that a story !

Not surprising, but the majority of leftist drones just assume the Kochs are funding Trump. Why is it we get called "idiots" again? How awful is that meme. Just wtf?

I would they are payed shill…but twitter addicts are pathetic like that.

Has trump gotten together with the repubs and ironed out some potentials for the supreme court yet? That will pull down a lot more berners if there's even one they like. Maybe one token oddball northeastern fruit-favouring libleaner cuckservative with two sane ones to counterbalance him.

Is he any sort of literal gommie? Can always try the route of telling him Marx/Engels/Lenin always wanted the populace armed "in case of necessary prole revolution"

Ignore Johnson if at all possible. In the tank.
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/06/22/transcript-cnn-libertarian-town-hall-moderated-by-chris-cuomo/

Did she get pissed at his infidelity? A fat load of them joined Kasich and Kristol's #NeverTrump brand. Cheating is usually what kept the others back.
I don't know how common this is, they're probably just silent if they converted, but my american-dwellin' aunt's a warwacky neocon and actually liked the Honduran/libya "interventions" (Berta doesn't work on her because she's one of those "Hippies need to be killed anyway to protect our business interest" types)
Shillary's waffley answers to appeal to berners coupled with utterly shite responses to the recent terrorist attacks is what turned her away, lmao.

It's their fault really, they let shillary con them into running with "I'm gonna do exactly everything that other guy did and no more!"
…Like how do you even defend that to people already angry at obanger? Fucking retarded. There is literally no platform to defend, so they have to go personal.

what are these faggots even doing

Hey, there's no doubt Trump has a tremendous amount of influence. I think the jews have been waiting for 2 years for him to reveal he was being ironic…but it isn't happenin'.

That's my opinion lads, take it or leave it.

WHY DOES HE ONLY HAVE THE 2005 AMG SLS? POORFAG CONFIRMED

Daily reminder that their dad was one of the founders of the John Birch Society, which cared more about making sure nobody mentioned the jew, than actually doing anything. They would shill "Illuminati" books all day long, though. Way before Alex Jonestein cam about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_C._Koch

In 1958, Koch became a founding member of the John Birch Society, an American political advocacy group that opposes communist infiltration and supports limited government.

That was their attitude early on in the campaign.

"He can't be serious, he's just a clown. He'll never get nominated with rhetoric like that."

It's finally beginning to dawn on them it's not a joke and their sphincters are beginning to clench.

Pre-internet, the Birch magazine The New American was the only publication I'd ever seen that dared to mention communists in government. Felt like I was being a real subversive reading it.

Same.

I've been talking up Trump way too long for a sudden shift like that to work.

He'd say no because they're fleeing war and we should not punish the majority of them just because a portion our terrorists. "American lives are not more important than any other lives." "Why should I care about someone more just because they were lucky enough to be born on a certain patch of land?"

This might actually work.

our
are*

NIMBLE

If he's a literal Communist try to get him into Strasserism and then slowly redpilled him to your side.

Ask him to give you all the money he has on him right now. His desires are no more important than yours, so why should he have money when you want it?

lol that gif is from a cam rip even though the movie has been on video for a decade.

oh shit, he will really bring in a record of votes

Thanks, Trump. I love you you cocky son of a bitch.

Tell your "friend" he is a gigantic faggot. Those words, specifically. Emphasize Fag when saying gigantic FAGgot.

Ask him if he would voluntarily give up his living situation temporarily to house a family of Mexicans or "Syrians".
Liberals love to speak of virtue, but live with vice.
He probably have some cousins or extended family he would hold higher then strangers, ask him about it. Ask him why you should hold people you don't know higher just because you share a clot of DNA - like you do with "muh human race".

Apparently the Koch brother's are denying it. Are they lying?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289886-koch-officials-skeptical-of-trumps-alleged-meeting-invite

archive.is/pL9Sn

FIFY

i seriously dont understand trumps position on jews. on second he loves them, "i will protect israel", "i love my jewish kids" but then "israel has to pay for it", "stop dancing to false song of (((globalism)))" etc

B-BUT MUH ISRAEL SHILLING

Never trump on suicide watch

Jewing the jews?

Clinton is taking donations from Koch.

Make sure the lefties all know this.

The tears are delicious.

all these fucking leftists now saying "of course the kochs won't donate to trump, trump will ruin the economy!"

whatever happened to smash capitalism

exact same thing as with brexit

Confirmed. Spread it like wildfire, force them to face the reality that they're selling their souls.

Trump should tweet Hillary's donor list. Make sure he highlights Koch.

Never underestimate lefties and their mental gymnastics.

Hillary doesn't have supporters just bots

Eshekked my amigo.

OY VEY! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! WE'RE IN CONTROL?!

He also says he loves Mexico and China but wants a border wall and to stop sending our jobs overseas. Trump's I love ___ is his way of sending the message "I'm not a racist/anti-semite without needing to use those words and getting caught by the kafka trap."

I fucked up those quotation marks but I'm sure you get the point.

Tell him about Trump's proposal to create safe zones in Syria, a more realistic solution than bringing all them in. Show him the "numbers USA" video:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Damn that IS weird. Lots of news agencies are reporting with an implication that Trump is lying but the closest admission is simply

The one article trending on reddit is from some news 'blog' The Hill that also mentions

The way it's described, especially with that "smile" really puts out an entire narrative that can't be proven

Yeah, it's a shame that stop being retarded and starting to judge people by what they are doing instead of what they are saying would be too much work for you.

How do I redtext?

Go to >>>/test/ newfag.

B-b-but Trumpstein is a kike puppet! He has to be!

>I love China! I do a lot of business with the Chinese. Wonderful people, I'll tell you that folks.
>They're ripping us off in trade. We're gonna put a 25% tax on them. We're going to tax you 25% you motherfuckers.

>I love Mexico! I love the Mexican people. Trump Grill makes the best taco bowls, folks! The best!
>I'm going to build a big beautiful wall on our southern border and Mexico is going to pay for it. They're not sending their best.They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

>I love Israel! I have beautiful Jewish grandchildren. No one will protect Israel like I will, guaranteed!
>Fuck the Koch brothers. Fuck Soros. America will no longer dance to the false song of globalism.

SAVED
FUCK THE KIKES

If you come across an gun grab supporter. Embrace the idea with them. Works like a charm. You are a vet channer, you know how to push those troll buttons.

Go on and on about how normal people don't need weapons. That prey don't deserve to be able to defend themselves. yes say 'prey'. a and make sure you smile a great deal and stare right thru them. Be adamant that nobody needs weapons, and that even cops need to have their guns taken. Express great joy in how those you don't like get no way to defend themselves anymore.

Make it clear some eighty year old grand mother doesn't need a fucking gun. If a man like you needs to acquire some of her excess dosh, it needs to be redistributed robin hood style. If some crazy white guy disrespects your views, no reason for him to be armed. The weak and soft need to be disarmed in whole and post haste.

Remember to smile and be unironic. Actually be eager and happy to render EVERYONE, even your friend defenseless. Even if he doesn't want to, he is going to get it. Because 'threat' is no longer some strange other, far from his life and property. Threat is right in front of his face, looking crazed and thirsty for something. And his cuck ass will rethink the power of the gun when faced with something concrete. Even if he knows you are a 'gun nut', this works, actually works even better.

Embrace his ideals. And teach him what those ideals fully realized actually mean. Become a bigger gun grabber than him by far, and take it to an epic extreme. Hard to argue with your own viewpoint, but coming face to face with a would be predator is eye opening to such weak faggots.

if you read that article you'll not see any direct refutation only innuendo.

extremely damning statements denying the offer

did the Koch's give skekels to hillibilly?

Where are the photos? I wanna see them.

Here you go faggot

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/759510639677173760

He's never said that nigger

They even sent the real workers home because they mostly supported trump lol

How is this even a contest?

can't stump

Guess what, you cocksucking yid? That's exactly what he said.

won't stump

This guide is outdated. We can't do TeX anymore.

Brutal.

capped that. Absolutely brilliant; I've nearly forgotten how that can be so effective.

Thanks. Is there an updated one? BTW redtext with the "==" only works for full lines. How do you do inline redtext? Is there a good /help/ channel for these questions?

really. You've actually tried this in real life? Of course you haven't - shitposting on the internet isn't the same as making a fool of yourself in really life.. No one would think you were serious, they'd just tell you to stop being a facetious dickbag.

And the sad part is you actually think you're being clever. As if in countries with strong anti-gun laws people can just beat and steal and break into people's homes at will.
You know what actually happens if you try that in a country without guns? The (unarmed) police come along and taze your arse, and you get thrown in prison for a couple of years. Because that's how civilisation works - when you live in a civilised country people don't need to be personally armed in order to be safe. That's what police, the courts, and the prisons are for. It's not like there aren't plenty of examples around the world.

That looks like Crash Bandicoot.

pity reply

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
YOU'D BE FUCKING DEAD
IN THE 10 MINUTES IT TAKES FOR THEM TO ARRIVE

Thanks for the cap bro. Fucking saved. Will use this irl

He's literally tied to Jews by blood. So yeah, he is.

The Koch's support open borders and free trade. They are probably shabbos goys

white leftists want to be bludgeoned to death in the asshole. this approach won't change their minds. it'll make them jizz in their shorts.

His grandchildren are not considered real jews by the kikes. They are just goyim like the rest of us, soulless cattle made to be the servants of the jews. At best they will be considered first among the slaves by the real jews. Trump obviously wants better for them and for that he has to break the jewish stranglehold on america

The best way to attack the SCOTUS argument is to diminish their trust on Shillary. Say she's just pretending to be a liberal to get votes and is actually a neocon and will push globalist neocons and moderates like Merrick Garland instead of progressive judges. Back that up with many of her quotes from the past.

Look at west melbourne at the moment. Niggers what literally breaking into people's houses in the middle of the day, attacking anybody who is inside and stealing what they want

The bullshit that is being projected onto Trump really is incredible. There is no effective, real difference between electing him and Hillary. There will be no wall, no deportations, no stoppage of our demographic death and we will still bleed out for Israel no matter who is elected president.

I hope he wins just so this generation can learn this. But learning this didn't change anything under Nixon, Reagan, Bush 1 or 2 so. .

You can't vote to take your country back.

Go away Schlomo

I didn't say give up. I'm saying taking an hour to go vote for some republican and then going back to posting frogs and fapping to hentai isn't going to solve your nigger and Jew problem.

But that's all you're willing to do so you interpret anything else as black pilled defeatism.

This meme needs to die. A rubber-stamping democrat toady is not a fucking moderate.

Go away FBI. don't you have more BLM to incite?

Or you could start organizing into groups with real power and pull like Golden Dawn in Greece and Casa Pound in Italy. But that takes work and you'd rather play vidya so you deflect.

You got one I can join guy?

He said "Israel will pay" when asked about payback for foreign aid to Israel in a press conference in DC in one of his new constructions, the same day he made his AIPAC speech.

Nice Jewish taqqiya, Schlomo.

I think it is something like that.

Surely everyone on Holla Forums just wishes to become real killer of jews and niggas, make a tattoo of swastika, shave their heads clean bald and throw siegs everywhere on public.

You all want violence and call non-violent methods defeatism. All you want is just to provoke a conflict, so leftists and various "progressive" political groups can finally call all nationalists a terrorist movement and enhance their political campaigns in a way that everything will be blamed on you.

Any violent activity can instantly destroy entire Holla Forums on both boards. Even one death backtraced here is enough.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IMKAMPFY ONCE FORGOT TO CHANGE ID AND GOT CAUGHT PROVOKING BURGERS TO GO TO VOTE WHILE BEING ARMED AND SHOOT IF THEY WITNESS ANY VIOLATIONS. HIS POST WAS IN A STICKY RUBIO THREAD.

he ended the post with something like "be the patriot your country needs". If anyone can find archive link, it would be great. I archived it but lost the link unfortunately.

Here you go you fucking faggot.

This explains a lot. Especially the nature of Holla Forums moderators. Maybe even moderation here is not so quick not because they are lazy, but because they have a program set up to archive every thread, and they only can delete a thread after that program hooked it.

I was making fun of the shill you were replying to, he would still find a way to twist the video.

MAGA

I was shocked when I check the ID, it was a typical agent provocateur post.

checked

What do I tell them when they bring up Trump University?

I'm not the best debater, I only just post facts and watch libcucks lose their shit, but I don't know much about the whole TU business.

SHOW THE SANDERS SUPPORTERS

Nice proof bro

(((Koch))) brothers

I'm sure the lefties will keep on attacking the Koch brothers now that they're supporting Hillary Antoinette, right?

She doesn't deserve to be called by her given name.

ow they're saying he lied