Dieser hier

Dieser hier

a bit loose
obvious slut

but i rather like how nice and white her skin is

What? Her pussy is pretty tight looking, actually.

Nevermind.

more pls

scrump

What makes a girl decide to do a cunt selfie?

who, more or sauce OP.

Something something JEws

wtf I hate the jews now

I mean really, Im a guy and I've never thought "I will take a picture of me naked with a boner and post it on the internets".

Why do girls think this is a good idea?

You have to advertise the wares if you want to sell them

Having men drool over you feels empowering.

Why is his dick upside down?

All the better to hang a towel on

so i asked around channel 4 and they said she's called 'daddyslilweeaboo'

only managed to get 4 pics though cause the fag mods deleted most of it.

looks young but she's clearly not an underage based on her busted pussy and ass

yeah. i'd say 20-22
it's just her face that gives her the young look

i mean she looks cute but im sure if i met her IRL i would smell her cock breath and she would ooze slut aura

which would make me stay the fuck away from her sorry whore ass

dirty

Are you sure she is 18?

He asked on 4chan didn't he?

can't say 100% cause of the cute childish afce, but if we focus on her cunt and ass, she's clearly not underage.

Unless she has had contact with a pedo

dunno man, it's possible, but I don't think her holes would be busted that fast if that's the case.

maybe ask the expert pedos here.

Expert here, she could be.

where did you study?

As an exclusive pedo shes clearly a 20 something with a babyface thats trying to wear pigtails in an attempt to seem younger than she actually is.
If nothing else the nipples being the way they are and dark skin around her crotch is something you never see in anyone underage.
Not that I've ever seen those parts of anyone underage, that would be illegal. :^)

Can somebody zip up all the pics available and link here?

Unless she has some freakish disorder that affects her appearance, she's around 14 to 15. You don't have to be a pedo to know that.

t. clueless faggot who can be fooled into thinking someone is 14-15 because they put their hair into pigtails

No, i'm looking at her face, you autistic faggot. Unlike you, I actually go outside and see girls around this age all of the time. It's very easy to tell. That girl is not over 18. Period.

Yeah I'm sure you've been asking every single one of them if they're 18 and aren't just seeing everyone with a babyface and assuming they're under 18 based on fucking nothing.
I personally have a babyface and when I'm clean shaven I get asked what grade I'm in when making idle chitchat with people even though I'm approaching 30.

t. expert

Why do rednecks not have sex reverse cowboy?
Because you don't turn your back on you kin.

hehe

Wanna know how I know you're full of shit? I live in a place full of kids and teens (7-17) and I can tell you that most the girls who are in middle school look like high schoolers and the rest look like full grown adults. The ONLY way I know if a girl is still a kid, is if she's with a parent and even then it's not definitive.

bumpin

Comment

Well it looks like she's hiding in the bathroom to take these which meens she lives with her parents and has no privacy. That would bring her age around 13.

What's the proper way to deal with a useless cum bucket that only wants to put out once or twice a week & just sits around the house not doing shit?

Is physical violence (pic related) an acceptable solution?

She needs lots of cuddles and head pats it appears

Girl on a picture looks like she bites her nails and has broken lip. She is under a lot of stress, probably scared. Domestic abuse is not acceptable. She need some love

Don't hurt the face, you fucking idiot.
You can hit, but leave no bruise marks.

t. arab

This is one of those rare cases when rape is the answer .

waste of trips

this girl and OP's the same girl?

one

yes but it's makeup

you posted that ? more.

I didn't post it, I'm just familiar with the source material

also where did she posted that?
I only managed to find some pics she posted on 4chan.

that isnt her

Any zip of her contents?

bump

japanese for "diesel here"