Join group

I might not be chad but having a decent amount of money is the next best thing.

You're way worse than those beta orbiters user.

The difference is he pays a disposable currency he doesn't need to get what he wanted from them anyway and goes about his business. Those orbiters spend days, months, maybe even years to maybe get a tit flash before she goes to get fucked at a club.

how much money do you have?

~100k saved up

Pics or it's CP

nice! did you give them the money in advance?

No. One girl was being a bitch about it but was one of the best looking ones so I gave her $50 upfront. That was an exception

did you ask them upfront if they are legal?

So are you ugly or disfigured in any way?

nudes, not this shit

I lied they weren't willing to give nudes, only feet. I just wanted you guys to care about my thread so I added it in

I've known them for years and yeah I asked them to show me ID. I view anyone under 21 as subhuman and gross so there's also that.

juj

Fuck, I knew you were worse than those orbiters

ABANDON THREAD, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ABANDON THREAD

Stop it ;_; I'm asexual anyway so I don't care about that shit m8.

NO DON'T GO!

how the fuck did you get 100k? i'm living off noodles, working 50 hours a week and have no money after rent

he lied about that too

Pathetic.

By the way, sucking up to them seems far, FAR less beta to me than paying 400 bucks for pictures of fucking feet. And you're bragging about it. Get help.

Fucking nice. More feet?

Why not spend that money on actually fucking a woman, like a prostitute or some shit?

If you're for real then i'd like to know where i can meet people like you - cearly you don't have any sense of the value of money.

What in the actual fuck? Buy a prostitute and wear protection.

you're not an orbiter but you sure are one hell of a beta

I might not be a pro gamer but having a decent amount of money is the next best thing.

Point being you paid for something you could have gotten for free on the internet.

What a fucking faggot! They are millions of them free online!

are you pic related?

S-Sean!?

ayy lmaoing tbh

*omega
FTFY

I love jerking off to teen feet

This meme specifically went over my head. Can someone spoonfeed me and explain who this man and his twin brother is and why they're meme-worthy?

Basically, here is a quick rundown on them
/*
Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
In contact with aliens
Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
Control france with an iron fist
Own castles and banks all over the world
Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)ancient Indian
Scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
These are the Bogdanoff twins
They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
They learned fluent French in under a week
Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
*/

Tell me more

checkmate

I keep seeing people with their hands like that. What's it mean?