Suicide Thread

Anybody else know that feel? Been trying but I've failed every time. Closest I got was hook and belt partial suspension but the hook bent and I woke up on the floor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW3GAjAKges
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hm. Got anything else you can hang yourself off of? Maybe you should try and overdose on some pill in addition to hanging just as a secondary method in case the first fails.

They have me on Lamictal. I could probably just overdose on that, but one of the possibilities is seizures and I'm not too sure I want to deal with that. As for anything else I can hang myself off of? I do know that some public bathrooms have that bar above the stall door (like the one I'm in right now). Could probably hang myself from that, but the issue is if somebody walks in they may interrupt the process, causing me to have to live as being braindead or in a coma. My state doesn't allow the hospitals to kill people in that state, so I would likely live the rest ot my life in a state worse than death.

Also a reason I suggested including a secondary method.

Interesting that one of the side effects is seizures because you can also get seizures from clots in the brain due to hanging. Could possibly confuse the doctors log enough that they couldn't save you.

But anyway, I don't think hanging in a public bathroom would likely be successful.

If you're set on hanging, you could probably try a national park/forest or other large wooded area nearby?

There's an area not too far from where I live with a forrested area and outcroppings of rocks. Suppose it isn't a bad idea to try there. Only issue is the fact that they're doing construction nearby, but I doubt they'll venture far enough into the wilderness to where I will be. There's a small lake in that area as well, but I don't think it's deep enough to drown myself in. It was dried up once and I would judge that the "lake" is only a few feet deep at most.

LD-50 for Lamictal is 250mg/kg in rats, and the cause of death is usually a heart attack, though you get seizures before that.

So if you have upwards of 50g lying around you can probably do it.

The forrested area sounds nice. Go with a full suspension and be sure you will catch the bus. Or you could overdose in combination with hanging. Whatever you do good luck with it.

Don't have nearly enough. Only have about 15-20 100mg tablets, so 2g of Lamictal at most.

Thank you. It'll be a bit before I can go there, so I guess I'll just read or watch some dumb shit for a while until my phone dies.

741741: Crisis Text Hotline

I hate counsellors with every bone in my body. Nobody wants to know that somebody "cares" only because they're paid to do so. It anything, that would make a person with no history of suicidal ideations suicidal.

Dude just carry on.
I was told that it is normal to have thoughts like this in the early 20s and didn't believe it.
Turns out the old men were right.
Went to psych, took meds yada yada
I just couldn't take the psychiatry serious anymore after all the shit that went down there. I got fucking 6 different "life changing" diagnosis throughout my life and went to see a real "lie down on the couch" type psychiatrist. He just shook his head and told me I was perfectly fine besides having an existential depression and social phobia. If you socialize, you will realize how broken nearly all of us are.
Yes you can socialize, it always makes me wonder how many people I see that I know from earlier and the things that occured when being outside. While being a fat smelly nerd back then, a fucking cashier even hit on me when I bought a videogame.

One thing about the chans, this is a circle jerk of social outcasts, old drug addicts, edgy young people on the brink of growing up and the occasional normie wearing the time that he spent here as decoration to appear deep and edgy in front of his hipster friends. This echo chamber, as seen in all the former responses, will reinforce your notion of missing hope.

People will love you and you are worth it. Life will never be bright but dimly lit with the occasional blinks sun shine and long periods of darkness, we all go through this, you are not alone, we are all actors playing a role in the human tragedy.

I hope you get better user

Also this

There are OTC things you can OD on, but none of them seem to be particularly pleasant.

Paracetemol (Tylenol) causes death by liver failure at high enough doses.

Apparently a mixture of DXM from cough syrup and Saint John's wort will give you serotonin syndrome which knocks you out and then kills you. (Though if it's not enough, you get seizures, sweating, hallucinations)

Also notable is that grapefruits interact with a lot of liver function, disabling it so you can effectively lower the LD-50 by eating a couple of grapefruits before you OD.

Good luck. Don't let anyone know you're going.

For any law enforcement monitoring, this is all hypothetical.

Regardless of whether it is common, it is not normal. Your existential depression is not necessarily what OP or anyone else on this board is going through and it doesn't make sense to assume that. Good for you that you got your shit figured out.

How does this improve things exactly? It just drives home the point that life is hopeless, or that everyone is a whiny little bitch.

The only tragedy here is that one is essentially unable to commit suicide unless you are selfish enough to ignore the people around you who do care even though you just go to them to distract you from the pain that you feel.

Don't fall for the overdose meme. Get decapitated by a train. It's the only way to be sure.

I shouldn't even bother responding to you since you're clearly dead-set on your outlook, but I suppose it's either post or be bored for the next few hours.

There really is nothing that's "worth it." Why go through the trouble of doing anything at all if it doesn't even matter at the end of the day. Dying today versus dying in, say, 50 years really makes no difference in the long run. The only real difference is that I will have to work shitty jobs and trod alongside nobody for another 50 years rather than only have to do so for a few more hours. I really don't care how edgy that sounds, because it's the truth. There's no reason to keep trodding through this filth and live amongst it all as a part of it. I will have no part in this tragedy, and instead will depart from the stage as soon as I can muster the courage to do so.

This is a principle referred to as luck. Forgive me for not wanting to keep living in a state of constant emptiness and spitefulness on the off chance that perhaps, one day, the light will shine through the clouds.

No trains near here. Guess I could go to an interstate and jump put in front of a fast car, but that's definitely not a sure method.

Read your own posts.
Do you want to tell me that this is not grabbed out of the stereotypial dramatic and pessimistic pool of statements a depressive person believes when trapped inside it's delusions?

Your problems are not metaphysical, you're an animal with wrong doses of neurotransmitters in it's brain and behavioural patterns that further harm you and worsen your condition.
I've been at all the different bus stops of that shit, still am but I have to go on.
I swallowed medication in elementary school already, even took 4 different anti psychotics, so you can consider my words as the words of a veteran lol

I didn't find "the one truth" the epiphany that I so longed for. The things that feel good are when people compliment you and you feel a bond when sharing the same experiences and build memories together.
These rushes of happiness you gain from that just happen, you're programmed so that they happen.
In modern times, with no family or community that needs your workforce constantly, in order to survive and blossom it is extremely I mean EXTREMELY hard to find a purpose.
You think way to much and miss the most basic things you need as a human.
Trust me, these words sound empty and I thought the exact same way about them because I so longed for purpose, but: social contacts, a normal diet and sports work wonders even if they work just as a foundation.

But yeah, it's not going to work anyways right?

You just won't listen, because you're ill and lack the sense of reason to take your condition seriously.

So are you, but I still care about you and I know how god damn shitty it can feel.
Appearantly it does because you would be dead otherwise. You are lying to yourself and what is showing is your frustration with life.
People spend time with you trying to talk sense into you but you're so angry and disappointed that you don't want to listen.
I was fucking afraid of agreeing with the shrink because his core message was "You have to change and it will be a lot of work"
This truth always stalked me from the back of my head and I had to leave my painful but familiar and thereby comforting situation in order to understand the concept. Change needs time. Think realistically, If you would work out for 1 year, one 74th of your life, how would you feel? Having muscles and suddenly being attractive to girls?
Bad? No, you want that right? We all want that.

I lack the dedication or motivation to do any of those things. Are they truly worth it anyway? Is a mediocre life truly worth anything at all? Sure, perhaps you are able to veil your feeling of smallness behind the emotional responses that have evolutionarily evolved to give you a rush of dopamine, but I will not lie to myself. If there is no true power that I can exert on my surroundings then I will simply leave them as it is a waste of time to go on. To become so reliant on biological responses to otherwise meaningless things for happiness is not much of a life at all, it is simply avoiding an untimely death and appeasing yourself.

I also lacked the motivation, absolutely, but that is part of the illness.
I get where you are coming from, this is a very philosophical and intelligent standpoint you have. You have completely broken the boundaries of the normal perception of life.
You are not only relativating life on a societal level, but also on the empiristic level.
So the fact that your actions and your thoughts are based on biochemistry, genetics, memories and the fact that you take a shit and fart relativate life because it disproves the existence of the humans being metapsychological entities, but here comes the hook: It does not.
After all you were able to work out what the boundaries of human existence are and even gained a bird's eye view on that whole matter, which creates a paradoxon. Your logical thinking enabled you to surpass your instinctive needs and the logical concept you worked out actually endangers your survival.
Isn't it fucking insane that we take illogical actions by working out logical concepts?
From the point you came to the realization we are alone on a metaphysical level, you took all the responsibility for your life in your own hands and now you have total power of what will happen, because you freed yourself from all other perceptions of priority and worth and created your own.
With your current mindset, the effect will be that you die, get locked up or that you come to the realization that you are responsible for yourself too late and live completely half assed with a shitty job, 1 or 2 addictions and die unhappy.
With changing biochemistry through sport and social contacts, you're thoughts will also get more positive and people will need you and want things from you amd thus you have a purpose it works, trust me.

shot gun to the face

Idk, OP, suicide might be the wrong choice.

Well it didn't work anyway, so I guess I'll try again with a stronger belt. But why do you think it's the wrong choice? Is there really anything that's worth staying in this wretched and bland world for?

If you an hero user, you will no longer be around to entertain us. Don't be such a greedy faggot.

Shitpost, troll normies, call other user's waifus shit while you masturbate to superior waifu, and watch civilization and society from comfy computer screens burn.

Your name wont end up in the history books by itself user, go be a serial killer

But get caught at number 69 so people can have a good laugh

What happens to the 1%?

LIVESTREAM user

YOU'LL LIVE ON IN OUR HARDDRIVES

This but also chronic pain.

Aaaah yes, the Nietzsche phase ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

THIS IS NOT A PHASE THIS IS ME MOM

Please gimme my 15 minutes of fame anons!

My suffering is endless, OH THE DESPAIR thou of simple mind might not fathom what I am seeing with my soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=IW3GAjAKges

WHY do people commit suicide like this?
If you're going to die, at least have some fun first! Rape someJuan. Go on a shooting spree. Go to a synagogue and take out some Jews. Suicide by cop, execution, blowing your head off with a shotgun or kicking a chair out from under you, it's all the same for you so give us a laugh before you go out.
Livestream it for us.

Nietzsche was an idealist, not a nihlist. Your reference to him makes no sense and just shows that you're retarded.

It's not pretty.

Take a hint you turbo autist

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Kys

remember yourself.

I've read that starving yourself is the most pleasant way to go.
Instead of feeling pain, patients experienced characteristics of euphoria. I wonder if it's true.

This minus the waifus.
Also, being a genuine asshole to people is fun.

It also weeds out the wannabes and attention seekers. Unfortunately you have to be living alJuan so no Juan calls cops on you.

I'm just saying, the Jews aren't the only problem

i felt like that for some time ,but I've been working sortof on myself, kindof trying different stuff to get better you know doing what I know i should like cleaning, getting enough sleep living rite i guess but i've been doing it while not putting too much pressure on myself at the same time and i feel pretty good these days, it's a huge improvement because before i felt like you did. it just takes a little work and just kindof chill.next thing you know you feel good about life. and that changes everything, your whole outlook changes and possibilities start to become available that you couldn't see before because you were too blinded by depression and self hate. stuff works just take baby steps and you'll make it. it's not as hard or bad as your mind thinks it is.

That doesn't really change anything or fix any problems. That's just improving your mood. Think about it for a second. What good have you dJuan? Have you dJuan anything with any real impact? Are you satisfied with a life of lJuanliness and blandness, spending your days doing nothing because everything is so big nowadays that only with extreme luck can you actually do anything meaningful. We no longer live in a time where our individual actions really matter. These are not the ramblings of a madman or a pessimist, these are real issues that every person will grapple with at some point in their life. Most people just stop caring about anything at all, and are simply content with watching the shitshow until it's over. Doesn't really seem like any fun though. Seems boring. It may be easier to simply leave early.

Get used to it. Sounds dumb, but that is what life is. Boring tired paddle through waves of misery and joy. The point is to enjoy the joy and forget the misery.
But seriously though: if you are badly depressed, you cannot get out of it by your self. You need to get help. That is the only way. Don't just eat pills, you need some contact to pull you out of the depression. You are not going to do it by yourself. If needed, force yourself to do things, think it as a game: you against you.

i want to hug you user , feeling same

If you really wanted to die you would have succeeded.
Go out and eat chinese food now.

You got more guts than me, user. I just smoke and drink too much, and hope for it to catch up to me.

I'm passive aggressively, cowardly suicidal.