Brit/pol/ #1109: Divided we fall edition

Jesus fucking Christ get your shit together and just use the first thread.

I've made this to consolidate the other three threads.

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?q=black lives matter london&sp=EgIIAg%3D%3D
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-needs-lisa-duffy-to-take-it-forward-after-nigel-farage/
express.co.uk/comment/columnists/patrick-o-flynn/693821/Ukip-still-relevant-how-replace-Nigel-Farage-Patrick-O-Flynn
archive.is/n38u6
twitter.com/DavidCoburnUKip/status/759456652118650880
twitter.com/shilohsART
twitter.com/SuzanneEvans1/status/759479814059360257
merciame.ic24.net/Merciainterest.html
youtu.be/qEcOsAOC0H4
poal.me/suwvz
strawpoll.me/10874557
twitter.com/savagejihad/status/759498205864333312
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3715544/PETER-OBORNE-Lefties-loathe-truth-man-changed-history.html
poal.me/e3d46p
cbsnews.com/news/skydiver-luke-aikins-makes-parachute-free-jump/
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/29/the-great-wall-china-film-matt-damon-whitewashed?
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/25-murders-and-massacres-one-common-link-drugs.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/remoaners-are-determined-to-find-bad-news/
facebook.com/Farshnuke/posts/10153532840047924?pnref=story
youtu.be/GoO0KdmUjME?t=25m28s
rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/beingsectionedengland.aspx
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/30/exclusive-picsvid-black-lives-matter-in-london-boycotts-left-wing-corporates-beatboxes-outside-nike-store/
pressgazette.co.uk/local-press-reporter-police-surveillance-destroyed-my-life-the-snoopers-charter-absolutely-terrifies-me/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/30/austrian-chancellor-anti-mass-migration-fpo-forces-darkness/
twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/759670316239118336
theguardian.com/law/2016/feb/11/uk-police-forces-still-abusing-stop-and-search-powers
ibtimes.co.uk/afghan-cleric-60-arrested-after-marrying-6-year-old-girl-given-religious-offering-1573399
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability_Discrimination_Act_1995
twitter.com/WLMcom/status/746783997779316736
twitter.com/AyoCaesar
twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/759749009992880128
metro.co.uk/2016/07/30/woman-21-loves-wearing-a-nappy-and-pretending-shes-a-baby-6039588/
twitter.com/Shomrim/status/757571204442128384
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-revives-moves-for-tough-action-against-non-violent-extremists-10245592.html
twitter.com/Shomrim/status/743766103743049728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2nd for get your shit together

Our Lizzie

nth for a united brit/pol/ is an unstoppable brit/pol/

Could have just linked too the first thread lad, no need to make another.

It feels like we've lost our way since Brexit

we need a unifying cause tbh

6th for drinking the day before work.

owen jones' twitter feed

The glory days of the old Farage Freikorps on twitter are long gone, some mighty keks were had though.

Did guitarfag ever get done for that sing he made?

So we're using this thread now? Fucking hell today's felt horrible because of all these fucking threads

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO LINKS

WHY WOULD YOU POST A THREAD WITH NO LINKS TO REPLACE A THREAD WITH LINKS?

I know lad.

This is the single 1109 so we're moving past the darkness of three 1108 threads.

Just putting ideas out there.

British Black Lives Matter?

Just so everyone would come together lad

Some rare BLM in London cancer

youtube.com/results?q=black lives matter london&sp=EgIIAg%3D%3D

What are you sliding now britcucks?

AHHHHHH NOOOOOO NOT AGAIN JUST LET IT BE LET'S JUST USE THIS THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD

Based quads confirm. Let's keep it at 1 1109 thread.

Burger here, I've been silently reading these threads since the low 300s. Here's some British patriotism to give you your second wind. All y'all better not fuck up the coveted #1111 edition.

We were already all together you fucking retard.

Most recent post in the other threads was at 7PM, and it was a post linking to the thread we were all in.

fun

What about that guy who killed Enoch?>>6964458
Nothing. Newfags are abusing carswell and harrisposting so the thread must be cleansed.

Does Joe Owens honestly think the establishment fears Marine Le Pen? I don't get where he's coming from at all tbh.

Lol nothing is more cringe worthy than British people internalising American identity politics

They seem genuinely disappointed that life here is pretty bloody good for black people.

Don't be a cunt and use some manners, lad
This isn't France.

Someone create a new thread with links.

We've reached the level where victimhood is envied.

I don't think it will go down well with the British public, but then I've learned not to get my hopes up. Most people still see nothing wrong with colonialism after all.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO LAD NOOOOOOOOOOO

Particularly since poor whites are way worse off than poor blacks

TOP WEW

DEPORT THESE INGRATES BACK TO AFRICA POST HASTE

Fuck off fat cunt, we've got a thread we'll use it.

Nao,
Have any of you soft cunts watched any of the t.v. quiz shows they push out recently? Jesus fucking Christ people are stupid, I mean, I'm no genius myself but Jesus Christ the normal British public are stupid

Poor consolation

I don't watch telly anymore

WHY?

I watched mastermind tonight
I had no idea it was celebrity mastermind
There was a trannie on it that used to be a boxing promoter who was thick as shit

University Challenge is only decent one tbh

5/7 bubbles fam.

Also note Suzanne Evans and Patrick O'Flynn to the right.

@6964537
Do not, under any circumstance, reply to me ever again!

CRASHING THIS PARTY WITH NO SURVIVORS

Literally who?

Maybe if Ukip crashes a more right-wing party can take its place.

Say this is a joke fam? What the fuck has happened to t.v.?

Why don't they just join Tories?

Nope. Kelly malone or some other faggy crap. Smhtbhfamimhoafaik

She's a fucking local UKIP office manager.

Yep Kelly Malone. Don't know what original name was

Heart died.

Oh dear

JESUS FUCK

Evans and O'Flynn are definitely plants for siding with that abomination.

calling nigel coming back as leader within five years.

Woolfe or bust

I wonder whos behind these multiple threads.

Isn't everyone besides garage, woolfe and nuttall?

Let him get some rest, lad.
He's earnt it

I'll take you up on that bet lad.

I place my money on Nuttall being leader in five years.

how do I quit

Andrew Neil is a beast in twitter

Makes hitchens look like a parish vicar

Nuttal a pussy tbh, he surrendered before (((they))) even get to him.

Well if that cunt becomes UKIP leader, they're doomed to failure. Doomed I say, doomed.

It took Farage 20 years to build the party up to have a voting base in the millions, it's like the other cunts just don't even care.

who /deepinthought/ here?

Interesting choice tbh

We need a brit/pol/ website tbh lads, with proper moderation so we don't have to wait for the yank mods to wake up.

and the sad thing is the voter base of ex-labour voters in the north and traditional tories dissatisfied with civic Cameron is just waiting to be exploited by the politician clever enough to realise it.

ukip's death should allow for a more extreme right-wing party to emerge.

I second this.

Being a whore for political grandstanding is still being a whore tbqf(pbuh)

Reminder Andrew 'civic' Neil is against anonymity online saying that no one would be mean online if everyone had their name on show.
No name no consequences, your name, you take responsibility for what you say. He's literally against any kind of image board not that he know they exist
He's said it regularly on the daily politics when the topic is twitter or trolling e.t.c.

Gotta make sure it's carried through.

Be the change you want to see.

Based Israel

all journos are. The moment they're in an environment people can talk back they're worthless.

tbf I don't think even if Woolfe is barred from leadership she would become favorite. The Woofle supporters would rally behind someone who is not-Duffy out of sheer anger and resentment for the fucking traitors.

Noooo
Move away from Holla Forums and we atrophy and die like /politics/ did

Its just a little chaos lad.
We always come together in the end.

Wew

where did it all go wrong?

Would gas/10

I wonder if he is against secret ballots

Race mixing and got worse over time

You know lad, when Nigel announced he was stepping down, at first I was completely against Nuttall being the new leader saying he just doesn't have the ability to carry and lead an entire party. But now with these choices? I take that all back compared to these cunts, Nuttall would be a blessing, Christ, it's like the UKIP elite want to see the party die.

A britpol website wouldnt be bad lad.

Imagine the livestreams, cocaine and strippers then feeling moral the next day

Was into it until I saw the tattoo.

Already fucking trash worthy.

Why the fuck women decide to do this to themselves is beyond me.

I hope he's being ironic…

Strangely enough many alt-right women have thigh tattoos…

Says a lot tbh

For a man who has no hope in the future he spends a lot of time talking about our country's future

Straight to the oven tbh

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-needs-lisa-duffy-to-take-it-forward-after-nigel-farage/

express.co.uk/comment/columnists/patrick-o-flynn/693821/Ukip-still-relevant-how-replace-Nigel-Farage-Patrick-O-Flynn

Finally qt traps are getting the recognition they deserve
archive.is/n38u6

What a suprise!

Looks effectively what it is, an effeminate boy. That's not a trap, it's not fooling anyone.

You mean that shit website where we had to wait for the owner to turn the livestream on?

it's 403 now anyway.

They do exist lad but they're fucking cancer.

Former degenerates and attention whores the lot.

I know lad.

Looks like a glam rocker

Peter's going to be a victim of the widening political polarisation. The rising right will eat him alive. He'll be like our shapiro or sowell.

Men make the best women tbh.

Fashion magazines are run by gays who hate women and want them to starve and be barren.
All fashion models are masculine anyway. This is a modest step.

He's just a grand lopper

There was some woman of letters today talking about the Byron Burgers thing, but saying that British fascists made up the term illegal immigrant back before WWII, (she was probably repeating some kike lie). She immediately got proven wrong. They're utterly incapable of holding their own.

They're in place because they'll tow the line, not because they're any good. If you employ the best, you'll get too many that are interested in truth and can actually do their job properly.

The system that they've created will implode.

Ha! I guess nothing shit lasts forever.

twitter.com/DavidCoburnUKip/status/759456652118650880

Wew

smh tbh

Order of magnitude between them tbh.

So well has a cogent body of literature behind him, even if it does dip into neolib bullsgit.

Shapiro is a pundit out to make a living telling people what he thinks they want to hear

Insightful comment tbh. As we move right Peter's going to be called out as a cuck and lose his reader base. Even though he's civic, Peter's really insightful about everything. Shame.

It's happening in these circles like it happened to vidya years ago.

Women move in with nothing valuable to contribute but get thrust into the limelight because they have tits and vag power.

They'll undermine and destroy any legitimacy these groups have.

I'm not against women, I just want them to have some fucking merit.

So far I don't see any at all that even remotely could be classed as traditional or even repentant.

They're in on the ground floor for maximum male attention.

I hope he tries it and they get crushed, as they inevitably will. Do these cucks realize that no-one apart from a small group of autists wants that?

David Coburn may be rustling Duncan but he's still a loud mouth faggot with zero charisma.

Women are cancerous when involved in any sort of male group. Thirsty betas go berserk and start ripping each other apart.

My advice is to find a woman separate from your other friends and interests; it makes life so much easier and less drama-filled.

How can leftists still believe they don't utterly dominate the media?

WEW
Check the fertile civic
twitter.com/shilohsART
let no womb be barren!

He shouldn't be causing party division right when tomorrow is when the NEC is deciding who gets to stand for leadership elections. A move to purge is not useful when the party is without a leader, its just asking for trouble,

I agree user

It breaks my heart when a redhead woman is intolerable.

She's a Jew lad.

twitter.com/SuzanneEvans1/status/759479814059360257

AAAAAAHHH

Why is it always the same band of infiltrators.

Jewesses will always be intolerable whatever the hair colour.

>tfw this song will always be associated in my mind with kissing a girl for the first time

Kek, oldfag detected.

Tbh I'd marry a Jewish woman if she converted to Anglicanism. I'd even tolerate he converting to Catholicism as long as the kids were raised Anglican

Let le Hulloooo man tell you why

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lad get out. You can't be that desperate to consider marrying the enemy of the English?
It doesn't matter anyway because you're poor and Jews only marry into money.

Pretty comfy lads

Reminder that Theresa May is a vile racist who wants to stop us from importing our Chinese waifus.

As much as a qt oakeshott is, why tell us?

Why not just fuck your wife, lad?

Do you lads remember when chavs were called kevs? Middle schoold was brutal because of those cunts. And then the Pakis in secondary school afterwards.

I hope the boomers are punished for what they inflicted on me. /blog.

Nice lad

Tbh I'm already married and I'm not poor.

But I'd they accepted Christ as lord, and behaved as such, why not?

MUH DICK

Gonna head over into the mainland see if I can meet some cutie who wants a British passport in exchange for my wiener.

Can't say I do what years you talking about?

96/97 probably

There was a good compilation picture of clubbing women getting their tits out on a site called "Kirill Was Here", then sending him emails begging him to take the photos down. I wish I could find it.

Can we meme her being homophobic?

Women don't need it as often as men do, lad

IKR

Went to Hackney and came back on the train today.
No terror attacks thank God. The place did some what represent North Africa though but what's new

I remember them being called scallies. My school was almost all white then too, pity the schoolchildren of today

Please try and find it lad, sounds like a laugh.

Born then wouldn't know

I prefer Hardman but I guess it's just personal taste

Good luck my mate has got a wife from Chile and she was deported

HARD, MAN

Get out newfag/ youngfag/ underagefag/ michael jackson bait.

Kek, deported I've never heard of foreigners being deported before. I bet she was too white, that'll have been it.

welp back to waiting for the race war, starting to wonder how people with wives/ girlfriends do it tbh

My middle school was quaint and idealistic as fuck and then you went to Upper School and it was like pure council estate horrible. It's like you had to be a really nasty cunt just to fit it

He's gone too chilly now was really really pissed off obviously they treat her like a criminal

Just don't get too invested in them lad go out with two at the same time

Never read him tbh

They are my top two lad

Lad I'm 20 don't bully please

That sucks lad, don't give up maybe it'll work with the next girl

Lads I was too late to install free windows 10, how fucked am I?

WHY IS EVERYONE FUCKING SAYING MIDDLE SCHOOL INSTEAD OF PRIMARY

HAS THE AMERICANISATION GONE THAT FAR?

Linux mint, lad

Your life will be amazing

BOMBER HARRIS

What years are american middle school?

She obviously the wrong ethnicity. I bet she's been banging Abdul on the side whilst laughing with at how far she could pull your leg

count yourself lucky lad

I'd worry about your weight first, fat lad.

It's called Middle School in Britain and Primary in America.

You must have slipped into an alternate universe tbh.

Had alittle crisis there when i realised people born there are now over 18.

Fuck if i know, why are you calling it middleschool?

No, we call it primary, they call it middleschool.

get linux

Pretty sure it's always been Primary and Secondary here

Thats what i just said lad, had a few tonight?

It's normally when the student is 13 - 14 years of age, user.

Windows 10 is a heaping pile of garbage.

I had lower middle and upper that's literally what they called.

Disgusting to be quite frank with you all.

Are you sure, lads? What if I fuck up? Are there any obvious differences between that and Windows 7?

I'm taking care of my weight, lads. I am already losing weight. You can stop fat-shaming me now tbh.

That's one of the reasons I didn't get it tbh.

It's primary school then secondary school, thats the British way.

Have you had your walk today m8?

Don't do it. Linux, seriously lad.

Selling out your country to get your dick wet… What the fuck are you doing on this board?

I haven't seen Great Shitain poster in a while.

When you get to 15 stone we will relent.

I love him

No, but I tidied my room instead and played with my brother's dog tbh.

Should I trust these trips, lads?

But then I'll still be fat.

Not in backwards Bedfordshire then.

Hong Kong was part of the Empire for 100 years it's ok

You'll just be a bit fat rather than dwarf planet fat though.

>there are people in this thread who didn't go to INFANTS then PRIMARY then SECONDARY'

fuck that up bad.

Still can't believe you're twice my weight, smh lad you need to sort yourself out

You must, they have spoken.

Checked both your dubs tbh. Don't worry, I'll half my weight soon enough.

Okay, lads. I won't regret it, right?

I went to a creche then nursery, then infants, middle infants, top infants, Primary school, Secondary school, College, University, and now work.

A bit of chub on a fellow is not unforgiveable, though. You're not meant to be pretty; that's for the ladies to be.

Americans have junior high. Middle school is British. It's years 4 to 7. Year 8 is grammar school or normal secondary school. Primary school is years 0 to 3.

Grammar school is a school type based on selection by exam not an age-group.

>there are people here who fell for the university meme unless its a good degree

I am sure they will like my stretchmarks as well tbh. Wraps around all the way from the back of my hips to the front of my tummy, the inside of my thighs and across one of my tits and from my armpit to the full length of my bicep(tbh got those from lifting tbh).

T-they don't mind the excess skin either, r-right?

MUMMY

Why won't Tim Farron just fuck off tbh lads?

Another crime in his long list

I went to primary school for a year, then straight down pit.

You're memeing but I wish I hadn't. I could be much more established had I just been cast out to apprentice in something aged 8. I didn't keep any friends from school or get laid. All knowledge I have now is from the internet anyway.

Fucking rich cunt

Why the fuck does Woes argue with people on social media?

It's so fucking cringe.

Example?

Is Holla Forums social media, lad?

You're likely going to have more problems re-buying all of your wardrobe, brother.

Yes

School is prison for kids

I can just use all my old clothes tbh. Besides I wear mostly stretchy sportswear anyway.

What would you recommend instead then?

Not sure about that lad.

Doesn't seem right.

Im GCHQ lad I can't read spoilers

We're interacting with each other aren't we?
That's social.
We are exchanging pictures, videos and ideas, that's media.
Social media.

Look at these disgusting German bigots.

Down t'mine

Mercian masterrace tbh

merciame.ic24.net/Merciainterest.html

Graham Phillips really gets around doesn't he

Who is Graham Phillips?

I said last week I was hoping to see Merkal's head on a spike maybe we will

When will the Germans kick the (((Amerikikes))) out?

Go for a new look, T.B.H.

Or at least, get some decent clothes for once in a while. Don't you have a Sunday Best, user.?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY POLSKI STORE SCUM

♫Yeah nigga shooting hollows like pozz loads,
Like Brevik in Oslo,
Leave your body gaping like a neghole♫

You've got me there lad.

He''s 22 stone lad.

He can't pick the clothes off the wrack.

OWEN CONFIRMED

We need the guitar lad back tbh

Thinking of moving to Poland tbh. Will I be deported after we officially Brexit though? Also how much is a nice rural house there and where's the best part to live?

No. Not going to get nice clothes until I reach my goal tbh. Waste of money tbh.

Fuck the polish tbh they should have been wiped out

Even the Krauts and Ruskies both couldn't kill those cockroaches

I know one man who could have finished the job.

youtu.be/qEcOsAOC0H4

Why would you move there, lad? Seems like an unpleasant place filled with unpleasant people. Then again I might be biased since most Poles seem to be bullies tbh.

Morality Official should kill himself tbh. Disgusting mutt, not even British

Need to know lads before I embark on this.

poal.me/suwvz
poal.me/suwvz
poal.me/suwvz
poal.me/suwvz

Lad it's a bit of banter tbh kinda agree tho

He's an Aussie lad.

He probably has a bit of Abbo blood.

But what honest huwhite man could deny himself so Abbo pussy

I want to move to Poland. Can you please answer my questions?

Big chink tits for the lads who are brave and rich enough to make the trip to the orient.

Why would you want to? Have you fallen for America's Based Slavs meme?

True

I don't trust you GCHQ guys tbh

Who here /oathbreaker/?

Why is that handsome lad throwing away his genetic legacy?

Not necessarily throwing it away. The couple is attractive meaning the mongrel children will be too. His grandchildren will very likely be white.

Muh heritage is a meme

wot? I've seen that circle thing about but I've never properly understood what it was about.

fuck off

1/4th black is still noticeable. I'd say his great grandchildren or maybe even one generation further.

Forced meme.

Now now the Polish helped in the war. I have some Polish workmates great lads but some a bit mental. They're talking about Leaving just get a fucking work visa

I honestly have no problem at all with blue eyed men breeding with other races in the UK. Once we close the borders that's the only way we'll ever get back to white.

We just have to make sure we keep pure white couples breeding so we have a good stock to breed the mongrels out with.

Please don't be rude to me, this is a civilised board meant for memes, kek, and political discussion

Close the borders? That'll never happen. I'm not interested in some full blown V for Vendetta bullshit. Just higher standards across the board

filtered.

Duncan I know the UKIP members are bullying you but there really is no need for you to come here and CIVIC up the thread tbh

This.

strawpoll.me/10874557
strawpoll.me/10874557
strawpoll.me/10874557
strawpoll.me/10874557
strawpoll.me/10874557
strawpoll.me/10874557

Ok you win. No more civic posting.

Provokes thought

I'd raise another man's child if the woman gave me at least 3 of my own in return.

Doesn't even make sense. Was the previous man eating the child at the table?

I'd be willing to do this if I loved the single mummy and the parents of the child had died.

Is this a joke? Do they realise that the image of eating another mans old leftovers is unpleasant?

it does say rotten cards tbh

Lad…….

wogs out

Shit forced meme being spammed by one autist

Pathetic.

These women are in complete denial of the fact that they're in the position of being single mothers because of their own actions. Like it just happened to them and they had no hand in anything.

Stepping up to the plate refers to baseball but they mixed it up with a food plate. Kek.

The exception tbh.

Actually makes me pretty sad.

Post cosy old England pics.

Surely libertarianism is more French tho?

The commenter underneath doesn't seem to get that

No, John Locke was the father of "Classical Liberalism" aka Libertarianism

Plus, Adam Smith gave the economic reasoning behind libertarianism (free markets/invisible hand etc)

fucking eternal anglos man.

Loved how anti-yank it all was. Germans really hate them meddling in their affairs.

I was going to say its not just the woman's fault but then again if she didn't let strangers impregnate her this wouldn't be an issue.

Feminism was a mistake tbh.

YANKIE DOGS GO HOME

Not sure what you're thinking of their lad. It's mostly Jewish tbqh, you could claim that Herbert Spencer was important in it though

No.

Is there a worse cancer in the world then the American?

Based civic President's daughter

twitter.com/savagejihad/status/759498205864333312

Nothing wrong with Americans tbh, they were alright in the 19th century, I think we know who the real problem is

Lefties loathe him but the truth is Nigel Farage changed history
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3715544/PETER-OBORNE-Lefties-loathe-truth-man-changed-history.html

Imagine the power you'd feel cumming in her :^)

Why does law consider us equals to these creatures, lads?

basically

Fucking anglos man inventing ways to feed more people, clothe more people and save lives

Fucking anglos inventing the world wide web and the english language, which is used by hundreds of cultures around the world to communicate

Fucking anglos developing political and economic theories as well as championing liberty and democracy across the globe

I HATE ANGLOS

Libertarianism is heavily based on his works. Scholars call him the father of classical liberalism which is what libertarianism is, you fucking spaztic mong. Libertarianism is the modern term for the same school of classical liberal concepts, you mouth-breathing chuckle brother nonce

REEEEEE

Well it's true tbh. Master race tbh

Saying everything bad they've done is all because of the Jews is a very easy scapegoat

The same reason law considers lazy, low IQ NEETS equal to working men. The same reason it considers fat asses equal to fit people and so on.

I don't understand the Norway one.

Those folks are pretty intelligent.

I literally don't understand why the rest of the world hates us

The law is an ass tbh.

Probably should gas the law tbh.

Man that's what I'm saying. Anglos need to be eliminated when we've finished off the jews tbh.
Seriously though I wouldn't be too proud of championing liberty and democracy…

You seem rustled. Libertarianism is much more extreme in reducing the size of the state than classical liberalism is.

lad…

Also Protestantism to a lesser extent, but they actually quite decent before Jews took over.

Obviously we had disputes with them where our interests differed, but that's just what nations do

Protestant is more right-wing than Trentian heresy, you bleeding subversive.

Lad there has always been Jews in America those money loving parasites wouldn't resist the chance for new wealth and they didn't. They've never been a trustworthy bunch

Going to play devils advocate here, but realistically you have to accept that the deindustrialisation of Scotland by English politicians played a big part in turning Scotland commie. If there was still the opportunity for industry and enterprise up there they wouldn't the cancer they are today.

But you wouldn't have libertarianism without John Locke. I wasn't saying that John Locke was a libertarian, just as I wasn't saying Edward Jenner was a literal vaccine. But you wouldn't have vaccines if not for Jenner, and you wouldn't have libertarianism if not for Locke.

Have a comfy English village pic as a gesture of friendship

Sorry lad, maybe you scots could turn it around some time soon with luck

We've always been left wing economically, but deindustrialisation killed us.

Lad…

You wouldn't have the modern internet without his works

A lot of countries like us lad, it's just yanks, krauts and salty taigs that harbour hatred for blighty.

The netherlands really like us.

We should take India back and put them to good use tbh

t. James Anthony Froude

www you tube

Least likely former colony to return. Unless Pakistan and China threaten them or something. India is fine on it's own. India and Egypt were never really British btw. We just had powerful advisors there.

Jamaica, the Caribbean islands and Hong Kong are where we should focus recolonisation efforts. The country has to want us there.

Actually Sudan's getting ravaged by Muslims and civil war right now, we could probably retake that. Maybe Kenya too. English is widely spoken there also.

Possibly Yemen too.

Read "The English in the West Indies; or, The bow of Ulysses"

Good book on explaining how we neglected our other colonies because everything we needed we could generally get from India, and that if put under good colonial governance the Caribbean could enjoy greater stability which would encourage plantations to re-emerge and grow the local economy, because the cause for Caribbean poverty was essentially "White flight" by plantation owners and mishandling of good trading opportunities by the British government.

Puts into context just how far the Caribbean colonies have relatively fallen economically since the end of British rule, and how they could have been ruled better.

No one has posted in a while should I make a new thread, it seems to be the new trend we've picked up?

lads what was the german thread tht was talking shit about yanks?

Important poll
poal.me/e3d46p
poal.me/e3d46p
poal.me/e3d46p
poal.me/e3d46p

The best philosopher of our time

Sorry lad had to vote kraut due to heritage

Based Scruton

What's with the love for the Portuguese?

Yanks out.

Lad take that back or I'll knife you mate

They've proved themselves countless times that when it comes to war and we need extra man power, the Portuguese are the best available.

The Anglo-Portugese alliance is the oldest alliance in the world that is still in force

You've never heard of the oldest alliance in the world lad?

kek

I think they're a good balance between difference and similarity tbh

Went to the diverse area of my city because my dad lives there.

Felt like I was in Africa. Saw several Muslims, including Muslim women pushing prams. Saw a white woman holding a black man's hand. My dad's local pub has Antifa and anti-racism posters, plus posters promoting the NHS and unions.

Though tbf, my dad's black and Sikh friends are friendly and decent blokes.

*sigh*

Not even gonna give that a (you) lad.

Good on you lad, if we never give him a (You) again he'll off himself

Into the filter you go

n o t a n a r g u m e n t

My dad is blond and white, read the sentence again. The black refers to his friends.

o n e d o l l a r

Lads….

Yes?

NEET shitposters killed Brit/pol/

I'm bored pls send help

Mummy.

What did the English do exactly?

NEET shitposters always were Brit/pol/ between 2 and 10 am. During the 4chan days it was widely accepted that NEETs, expats, and burgers kept Brit/pol/ alive during these hours.

Stop being a bitch and bemoaning some mythical era of Brit/pol/ that never lasted more than a few threads.

Go back.

Full chan and Holla Forums wouldn't even exist if it weren't for the times when 4chan was good.

You're trying so hard right now.

It's 3am GMT. My point is this, why are you bitching about the quality of posts. All I want is posts period. I'm perfectly content with shitposting at this hour.

found the 4kid

Whoa how did you get so edgy and c00l dood? Please teach me to be hardcore.

Found the child

Brit/pol/ on 4chan was good, very good in fact for a couple of years between it being conceived from weekly /questiontime/ threads through its peak during the 2013 local elections.

Stop memeing about how bad 4chan was. It was fine for a couple of years.

Which years, specifically?
I started frequenting 4chan in 2005 and by 2007 it was irredeemable shit. Holla Forums wasn't even around at that stage.
Holla Forums was never good, should've fucked off to 4chon/new/ with the rest of us.

You're a hipster. We get it.

America has been awful from the start. The whole idea behind it was shit and subversive.

Meanwhile in Burgerland.

cbsnews.com/news/skydiver-luke-aikins-makes-parachute-free-jump/

Truly our superiors in every way tbh lads

Some guy risks his life for…?

Are you a woman? You seem to have a woman's mindset.

Lad…

Fuck you cunts for being too lazy to post during the graveyard shift.

Don't see you posting much

People complain about 1/4th of my posts anyway m8.

I've taken my degeneracy to Holla Forums for the moment. I hate them so much.

Why do you hate them lad?

Too much gay shit. How much of a faggot can you be? I mean christ, stop for like two seconds.

Oh ok I thought Holla Forums was dead, have fun I guess.

That's bullshit lad.

4chan Holla Forums

Lad…

It's a good outlet for civic posting. It's not welcome here so I go there to do it.

It's like stepping outside for a cigarette. It's just polite.

You missed out on 4chon, I get it.

Lad…

You niggers dont know how drunk I am. Just fucking post that's all i ask.

STOP

Drinking isn't moral tbh lad

Lad…

Whelp, image limit reached on my civic thread.

So how bout them politics?

Where else can I go tbh?

Dubs, brethren.

Nice dubs lad

Alco-bro reporting in for Anglodrunks. Feel no shame my brothers.

Heheheheehehe.

L.O.L., troll face or ARE Nige. Either, or.

Le troll king

What sort of digits summon the power of the royals?

Married only to be divorced in 1992. Good heavens, what a microcosm. Things need to get better, Brit/pol/.

What is wrong with alt right women?

Wew. Just wew.

And, checked.

They are reformist whores who see the alt-right as an excuse to their behaviour

I apologise for producing Anti-White content, lad. I'll try to limit my hate speech in the future.

I wish I could still drink but I've sworn off it for health reasons.

top qt though.

She actually seems like the most normal one I've come across tbh. Still weird.

I feel you lad. Withdrawal's a cunt.

Does't get any more fascinating than this.

She really looks like a Rothschild. aka a Jew.

I've heard some rumors tbh…just sayin'.

Those grandsons of hers seem like alright lads though…

theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/29/the-great-wall-china-film-matt-damon-whitewashed?

I couldn't help but note an inconsistency with past articles here lads.

You sound pretty American user, change your ways tbh.

They're not real, they're just a meme.

Yank on this dick fam

You need to upgrade your music taste.

Wow it's almost like I'm really in an elevator.

Wew lad, shouldn't you be subverting an ally?

HERE WE GO BOYS

King quadroon better live up to the hype

Did anyone know this?

Never saw the "100% of UKIP's MPs voted in favour of military strikes" tweet

Yeah, I'm good, thanks. New party time.

Is she saying this is a bad thing?

Hopefully we can get a real nationalist party here to rise out of UKIPs ashes

Yes, she backs Lisa Duffy.

Ok you start it. Call it "The party of failing bigots"

It'll make for some good keks and memes.

Seriously intrigued by the behind-the-scenes fall-out between her and Nigel. Only thing I heard was that she and Duncan were conspiring against him and she got fired off her previous post.

So drunk, don't know what's going on.

It seemed as if she turned on him as soon as he was reinstated leader rather than allowing her to take the position.

Everything else seemed to be a symptom of that based off of the timing.

Oh ffs, Britcucks need to go if they don't know that their Royal family is infested with Jewish Rothschild genes. Grow up, child. Even the actual royal family knows it.

Let's be intellectually honest for once…Let's stop romancing.

What are you guys doing today?

Going to go out and get breakfast now tbh.

After I finish this coffee and have a shower.

I did 15 miles of cycling this morning feels good lad.

Remember pro-American is codeword for anti-white

drunkard, going out for a smoke.

Based Gords.

Get some reading and writing done. Go for a walk along the river.

Is his music taste gay and fat?

FRESH HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/07/25-murders-and-massacres-one-common-link-drugs.html

Let me tell you what I have found.

I know that many wish to accept the simple explanation that recent violence is solely explained by Islamic fanaticism. No doubt it’s involved. Please understand that I am not trying to excuse or exonerate terrorism when I say what follows.

What a useless cunt

Yes, I believe Britain is controlled by a Jewish-British family that control's the western world's central banks thus their governments. What a Wacky conspiracy theory, eh.

Not to mention, your Queen has a huge jew-hook-nose and looks like the twin brother of the Jewish crime syndicate's Godfather. Nothing to see here Goyim.

Long live the Yiddish Empire! It's defo something that should be celebrated instead of hanging your head in shame/embarrassment for the havoc you've released upon the world since the 17th century in the name of Jewish financiers.

Roger Scruton is the one true morality man. Not this part Jew refugees welcome doormat.

Still a shithole after all these years, I wonder what it could be…

Not refuting a single thing he wrote. Do you just look to bend the facts, or actually think?

Are you angry at him for NOT glossing over the fact that this may have something to do with having potent psychotropics freely available, and that there is a clear link connecting these massacres to drug use?

Does anyone have the "oldcock" tweets?

Sure it is Hitchens.

What an out of touch loser.
Traditionalist/conservative my arse, he's just a nerd.

We have our first cuckstomer.

Drugs make people already prone to violent behaviour and primates just as violent.

In other news water is wet.

If we could get all these white hippies and students doped up on meth and cannabis and starting a race war don't you think we'd have already done it by now. In the real world it doesn't work that way though.

Hitchens makes the mistake of lumping all drugs in the same group and expecting the same kind of outcome just because they're drugs. It doesn;t work that way.

I'd go out on a limb and say "anti-depressants" and a lot of big pharma pills will worsen a persons condition than steroids and amphetamines.

I'm surprised he doesn't mention that many of ISIS cunts in the Middle East take cocaine before going into battle.

Funny how all of the millions of white people who use these drugs commit terrorism so much less frequently than Muslims and blacks

Kek

Separate issue which is receiving far more media coverage.

As I said, if we'd hooked up all these hippies and students on meth and weed and could get the race war started, I'd have done it years ago.

Hitchens has an audience to stick to and the newsflash is it isn't our type. "Drugs" is the easiest and most convenient thing to blame. You know how uneducated on the matter he is when he mentions Timothy McVeigh. It would be a shock to people if they heard just WHY McVeigh did what he did, what it was in retaliation to. Needless to say, he was set up, they made sure children were in the building

If this were conventional wisdom then there wouldn't be such a push to legalise them, and excuse-making people who use them.

He's calling for an investigation presumably conducted by people like pharmacologists and psychiatrists rather than a scribbler for the MoS. His mention of steroids does make me raise an eyebrow too, when I think its propensity to induce psychological issues depends heavily on what cycle they're doing, but these are questions left open.

Hitchens is a coward tbqh. He likes to play the pessimistic reactionary, but he's too cowardly to talk about the most important problems facing the country, as then he wouldn't be allowed to publish books or go on tv

Like what?

When 'The Diversity Illusion' came out he promoted it in his column, and has been criticising mass immigration and multiculturalism for well over a decade. He recently got in trouble for pointing out that there was a fashion ad campaign promoting the burka.

Other than race, what doesn't he talk about?

I hope you're ok man. You ok? Give me an answer if you can.

im ok lad
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

He's so retarded when it comes to drugs/alcohol

People with strong and freethinking personalities will experiment. Big deal.

Attempting to paint it as some form of causation is something only retarded people do.

Hitchens is a retard.

QED

I've never agreed with him over substance use but maybe I'm just weak willed and immoral.

Women really are awful at using their brain.

Virtue signaling.

You're honestly the worst poster in these threads, infinitely worse than the tranny or anyone else tbh.

I'd think it was a copy/paste from a shill if I didn't know how dumb women are.

Thanks faggot

I once interrupted a lass who was telling everyone about how non-racist and progressive she is by mockingly saying 'Wow, you are such a good person". It's unreal how frustrated and embarrassed she got as everyone burst out in laughter.

I just read his other posts.

Filtered and reported the cunt.

Report me all day. I'll just use a vpn.

It means nothing :^)

this,

this, a little bit of sarcasm goes a long way. would that sort of intervention change people's attitudes though? I have a friend who is that sort of signalling type, he's alright, but he's cripplingly nice and he has some sort of messiah complex, though a mild one. I've stopped talking reason to him in order to help him, and instead going in at strange tangents, nothing seems to work, even now. utterly frustrating.

by reason I mean evidence and stuff, with clear non-contradictory arguments.

the strangest thing is he seems to have this vile compulsion to make up excuses for 'minorities', if it was a woman there is a man behind it, if nog its the white history of slavery, even at utterly nonsensical points

It might be a blessing in disguise tbh

Don't try and reason with them for the purpose of changing their minds, it's a waste of time tbh. Best thing to do is to call out their virtue signalling as it negates it

America was formed by men who wanted to avoid paying taxes, if that isn't jewish then i don't know what is.

You know what's more Jewish? Taxing people.

I will not give you one fucking dollar, Stefan. Go away.

You misunderstand. UKIP is the best we currently have for representing our ethnic interests, as sad as that it. If they are shown to be cucked then a different party will take its place, most likely an openly nationalist one. I honestly think that if the BNP ever existed and formed next year they'd do well.

*never existed

Yeah, it is a waste of time and in one to ones with the guy, where I've slipped in little counter-signalling points, they have made his ears prick up somewhat. The main problem I've identified (other than his heretical nonsensical post-Christianity) is the cult reinforcement through Facebook. They seem to amplify one another in a feedback circuit, mutually attempting to create a disgusting holiness spiral - without actually being holy. So even if I have made him think about an issue, it gets totally erased by that circuit eventually.

I always thought political correctness and diversity was a religion.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/remoaners-are-determined-to-find-bad-news/

Remoaners are determined to find bad news

That unsourced opinion has, much to my chagrin, made Jews into some sort of supernatural force. It does my head in.

They may well be behind central banks, the Rothschilds were certainly behind Vatican banking for a while, but no longer. They're a recent family, that are on the wane due to the distribution of their wealth to widely. Their power didn't really reach its apex until pre-WWII.

She does have Jewish blood, from the line of David, she's also descended from Mohammed, and more importantly Wotan ffs. Nice of you to leave out those points tbh.

It is. I don't have much of a problem with it being a religion, just that they won't accept it as such. That in itself leads to so much fucking cringe it is unbelievable.

So how is brit/pol/ feeling when Brexit takes so long and Theresa May is now PM.

It's such a weird turn of event, it feels like the brits have been duped after such victory.

Now they're discussing internet trolls, allegedly some guy has been arrested for anti-semitic comments. No wonder it's so quiet on Brit/pol/ lately.

May is bad but the Brexit cabinet she has, the people dealing with Brexit itself, seem solid and committed. Whether she is is another question.

Link? I'm using a VPN so I-I-I'll be ok r-r-right?

A good bureau cannot save a bad leader.

Rome wasn't built in a day user, after these historic events there's usually a lot of negotiation with the rulers of the day.

If it comes to it we'll drag May out of number 10 and make her sign a piece of legislation that says to invoke article 50.

Watching Tories call Sharia May the new Iron Lady and celebrate that someone even more left wing than Cameron is leading the Conservative party makes me want to Joe Cox my local MP tbh.

But if she deliberately wanted to sabotage Brexit she could have chosen far worse people to sit in the seat of 'Minister for International Trade' and 'Minister for Exiting the European Union'.

I don't think she wants to sabotage Brexit, if she really wanted to there is so much more she could have done.

And if she does then well thats more votes for UKIP.

It just seems so weird.

Boris Johnson and Nige both just quit after their glorious victory.

Cameron quits only to be replaced by a socialist wymin.

It's quite bad.

She voted for Remain.

How do people watch TV? They just repeat the same stupid opinions I've heard hundreds of times before. Blonde girl on at the moment just seems thick

Are Nige deserves a rest, hes achieved his life goal. He is still around and I feel if the country really needs him, he will come back.

The idea that they both immediatly quit is a meme Remainers have spread. Nigel is still in UKIP and Boris is our Foreign Secretary now. Neither of them have vanished into the ether.

BBC 1 lad, watching it on telly.

It's such an anti-climatic ending.

The UK is still not out of the EU yet, Nige job is not fucking done.

This process was always going to be up to the Government, the EU ref wasn't a referendum on whether want Nigel as our Prime Minister. It is up to the Government now. The process itself, when Article 50 is invoked will take two years anyway. As shit as May is I don't think she wants to hemmorhage votes to UKIP by delaying A50 anymore past the initial months of 2017.

If we are still not out of the EU then Nigel will come back with a vengeance. And of course it seems anti-climactic, processes like these take time and its going to anti-climactic in comparison to the magical day that was the 24th of June.

I'm honestly baffled about it myself. I was expecting Nige to be putting pressure on the government at the helm of UKIP, then trying to get into parliament by supplanting Labour.

He's at least said Article 50 needs to be triggered by next year or he'll be making noise.

I was glad Farage quit, but then sunk into despair when I heard Nuttall had left the race.

I see no indication that Woolfe is remotely capable of giving a good speech, defending himself in an aggressive interview, showing charisma and having political convictions when it comes to mass immigration beyond using it to win elections; all of this was true for Nuttall.

Every centrist party approaches immigration firstly by talking about 'control' which is exactly what Steven Woolfe does, and secondly by never making it the focus of a political campaign which Carswell, Evans and O'Flynn are all pressuring him not to do in the belief that it inflames prejudice. This has been the standard since Powell, and Farage refused to bow to it provoking anger of from major parties, the media and race-relations industry.

Watch how often Woolfe mentions immigration in passing and dresses discussion with empty words like 'control', and you'll see why I don't trust him to lead on it like Farage did.

At least she died for nothing, fam.

Wasn't he UKIPs immigration spokesman?

I don't think so. The Evans faction want to get their blob Lisa Duffy in, not manipulate Woolfe, people have even trying to get Woofle to drop out of the leadership election by saying he wasn't a paid up member. Look, I don't think Woolfe is perfect but hes backed by most of the party and Arron Banks. Banks did very well with the Leave.EU campaign so I trust his judgement. That and Nigel's judgement, and I'm pretty sure out of all the candidates Nigel is behind Woolfe.

Yes he was, it was him and Nigel who spearheaded the points system and bringing immigration to 50,000.

So bored lads.

facebook.com/Farshnuke/posts/10153532840047924?pnref=story

Why does he hate us lads?

lad….
download some books and educate yourself

Reading 1914-1918 while leveling cooking tbh

Wait, I'll go back add a bibliography to my post. To add points that are fucking common knowledge.

Kill yourself.

Wonder if he'd kill himself if we all stopped watching him?

Please do.

There is no scenario, even if Woolfe dies of AIDS that leads to Duffy being leader. I think this fiasco simply sets up an excuse for them to start infighting to get what they want, which is concessions from Woolfe that he won't make immigration the focus of UKIP's future election campaigns.

If this was really about Duffy they'd talk a lot more about her but all her camp talk about is Farage and not carrying over his 'toxic' tone, which isn't exactly referring to his support for grammar schools.

They hold the power to split the party if they either start defecting, or force disciplinary action by feeding an infighting scandal in the media. So they can place substantial pressure on Woolfe.

Well Woolfe has made noise about bringing a solution to all the disunity and infighting, while Arron Banks implied he wants to cleanse the National Executive Committee. And Arron Banks doesn't give a shit about toxic tones.

The only power they hold is through bitching and pitching a fit, if UKIP get behind Woolfe I think they'll be fine. Lisa Duffy is only second favorite by virtue of Woolfe still being in the race.

I really don't think they do. The whole party out of a select few seem to despise their lot. Even the NEC, which Guido Fawkes refers to 'Carswell dominated' (no idea where they get that claim) voted to suspend Evans.

Yanks go to awfully long lengths to pretend they have no part in ruining their beautiful hu'white evropa.
I personally do believe in Rothschild influence over banking but it seems amusing that America of all countries has taken it upon itself to criticise some other country for spreading Jewish influence.

This.

pulling our empire apart behind the scenes so that they could claim half of it while the rest fall to communism without our shining influence just skips them by apparently
they like to pretend Britains more jewish than them even though we have less jews than France whereas the USA is second only to Israel with the number of matzo eating cock cutting kikes inhabiting their shores

You mean like how circumcision is rampant among the non-Jews in the states?
Yeah we are totally more Jewish then them aren't we lol

youtu.be/GoO0KdmUjME?t=25m28s

Is he talking about MW?

I'll not say much more on the topic, but they really desire the Jew to be some sort of demonic force to externalise their own shortcomings. I'm the last person to uncritical of Jewish behaviour and degeneracy, but there are more important (and older) Jewish families involved in this, like the Baruchs, for example, and they always gloss over the strong gentile influence on banking and how similar they behaved to Jews, prior to Jews having any influence in banking in some European countries - France and Switzerland are good examples.

The USA was preparing for equality from the second it was formed.

Hey Brit/pol/ which Pokemon Goy team should I be?

We should bully Gordon into going on one of MW's three hour long autistic hangouts. It would be amazing

First we'd have to convince MW.

that puritanism for you
some puritan doctor convinced a whole bunch of sub-tier IQ yanks that cutting your sons cock at birth keeps him from touching his dick and sinning against god
100 years later and the kikes are still laughing as they rake in the shekels from the lube industry in the USA because yanks now need to buy a product in a bottle to wank properly

That would be amazing, I'd pay money to see that.

and to do that, we'd need to convince Adam Wallace

The team that doesn't play children's games.

I wish, but Gordon would just quit as soon as something he didn't agree with was said. smh. I wish he made arguments instead of namecalling tbh. Then again maybe he has made arguments in earlier videos and just isn't repeating them.

the SS

I miss Newgrounds tbh.

But user, the Americans didn't win at Peking. The Brits did. Also, that is the Tartar Wall, and it was the Americans who lost it, and mainly Brits and Canadians who took it back. Yeah, some Yanks helped but they were a minority. Shop the flag.

I miss weebls stuff

Christ I watched some shit as a child

Once we got into the IT class room we'd just watch shit like this.

Magical trevor being a favourite.

I can't find any of this shit enjoyable anymore but I did when I was 14.

Stop, lad, you're making me feel old. We used to play a lot flash games too

What a fucking game that was

?

is that a different game..

what's the context of this picture?

this to this

imagine being this much of a cuck

He needs a beating tbh, if he chatted shit like that in front of me I'd give him a fucking slap and I'm not even a Christian - though obviously influenced by Christianity.

just hold him down, tear off his shirt and beat his tits into bloody mulch with a cricket bat

it's the abzorbaloff from doctor who

As someone who is somewhat religious (not there yet tbh) I want to drag him out into the street naked and flog him while everyone watched.

wrong picture m8's
I was talking about this one

Did you used to be from /who/ lad?

This "man" scrounges off the very welfare state that was set up by men of a christian disposition.

I hate these dregs tbh

Will/Could we ever take back Hong Kong lads?

Fucking hell.

Nah.

FLOG THE DEGENERATE

the meme strawmans turn out to be real, who knew

Long read but holy shit, Sam Hyde is actually redpilled and articulate.

He really is the most pathetic person I've ever been aware of.

Not only is he a fat, autistic NEET with stupid political views, but the worst part is he is such a shameless narcissist that he dedicates dozens and dozens of hours to making videos about himself, his life and his boring political views, without even a single iota of embarrassment.

gordon drunk and degenerates
you know you're low in the food chain and gene pool when the high point of your life is fingering an autistic man in his mums bedroom

He said his boyfriend was too autistic to leave the house on his own.

Gordon is sick tbh.

BASED

Gordon is such a LAD

(checked)

Lads could we get him done for sexual abuse? pretty sure it's illegal to rape autistic people.

I just wish he didn't exist. I don't even hate him, I would just feel better about the world knowing that people like him didn't exist.

I've read other stuff attributed to him.
I'm still not sure it's actually him writing, but it definitely reads like something he might say.

(check'd)
Kek has spoken
Gordon is a very sick boy

we can try and get him sectioned he's already posted enough evidence of his depravity and insanity online

but thats why we post about him on here
he is an example of what our modern liberal democracy creates
a modern day frankensteins monster

His mother was so complicit in the rape that she started paying for Gordon's food and allowing him to sleep with her son in her house.

Now I think about it Gordon said his boyfriend begged him not to give any personal details in one of the videos where they were still together, a pledge broken once he was dumped.

Can social services confiscate this guy from her? I have no doubt being fingered by Gordon is going to leave a psychological scar.

Haha getting Gordon sectioned would make my year.

rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/beingsectionedengland.aspx

Jon Leibowitz was on point about the Iraq war, which drew in a lot of people, but other than that Hyde is right. Did you see the video he linked to? It's cringe as fuck.

Being sectioned is the worst thing that could happen to him. It would give him some sort of oppression victim status about how they limit his agency, despite his agency probably needing limited because he's such a fuck up.

He could benefit from CBT, if he was forced to stick it through, and didn't have some sort of Jewified psychologist.

i can see it really benefiting him actually
being forced not to camwhore for a month would kill him and death is preferable to living like him

I don't want to help him.

I want to see him separated from his vices, perversions and disgusting lifestyle. I want him to squeal like a pig as he cries out for his gibs while doctors examine his disgusting body.

Fuck him, I hope this drives him to suicide.

I fucking hate London lads.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/30/exclusive-picsvid-black-lives-matter-in-london-boycotts-left-wing-corporates-beatboxes-outside-nike-store/

So do I.
I also hate breitbart.

I'd love to be there during the vivisection tbh lad
the study would have a great title

His parents should have never let him get that fat. It didn't happen overnight, they were apathetic.

He's a cunt but they really are to blame imo.

fucking hell I didn't know that, what a fucking waste of skin

London is ground zero, literal hell. Ugly, fat chavs with badly-dyed hair pushing around their loud niglet spawn. Teenage girls who put on some leggings and a bra and think that's perfectly acceptable to go out in. Negrified wiggers smoking weed with the stinky Rasta man who has never held down a job. Groups of barely human wogs strolling out of KFC and hollering at white girls. I hear more JF speak than English walking down the street. I just wish Russia would drop a hydrogen bomb on London (and Birmingham too preferably) and get it all over with. Literal. Hell.

His first and only job.

They are to blame for the miscegenation tbh

Civics and Ethnics need to unite against Christanity

The point of these types of segments used to be, to be subtle and convince the people that you really agree with them and eventually give them enough rope to hang themselves with.

That segment is just him being an over the top, cringe inducing jackass around people that seem fairly moderate and normal.

Holy shit that picture.

Tweet it to Gordon.

These Devil Gordons are classic.

I see this a challenge to be met, i.e. creating new highly organised white enclaves in London to fight this decimation.

It can be done tbh. This is a direct challenge to us eugenically.

I was a cunt at his age, and whilst I could have curbed it, my parents behaviour did have a lot to do with it. I was nowhere near his levels of cuntiness, or laziness though (or lefty bullshit for that matter).

Does anyone have the collection? I've only seen this and the tit sucking one tbh.

Gordon lasted a year of working?

No lad…

He said he quit on the first day

if occasionally moving the trolleys at tescos and spending the rest of the day wanking in the toilet and drinking redbulls and eating kebabs can be counted as work

Must have missed that tbh.

Smh, even I could do that job.

Bomber Harris posters should really consider moving to 4chan. Lots of Jerrycuckery going on there.

I hate Harris posters, but I hate yanks who try to guilt us even more

So fucking cringe worthy.

I will not go back there to be surrounded by Sharia May supporting Tories tbh.

Sharia May
pressgazette.co.uk/local-press-reporter-police-surveillance-destroyed-my-life-the-snoopers-charter-absolutely-terrifies-me/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/30/austrian-chancellor-anti-mass-migration-fpo-forces-darkness/

Austrian Chancellor Christian Kern has called the anti-mass migration Freedom Party the “forces of darkness” as their presidential candidate leads in a new poll.

THE TRUTH ABOUT LONDON BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES - THE "PEOPLE" WHO WERE ONE HALF OF THE TEAM THAT THREW COCKROACHES INTO BYRON BURGERS

IT'S ONE MAN AND…..HE ISN'T EVEN BLACK….
twitter.com/AyoCaesar/status/759670316239118336

Christian Kern had a meeting with Alexander Soros in July
This is what they discussed.
It is a plot to get rid of Hofer and undermine the FPO

Knighthoods for every useless traitorous cunt under the sun
This is exactly how they end up with power and people listening to them

This is what happens when you give the authority for dolling out knighthoods to polictians

why is this black lives matter bullshit even a thing here

How do we fix the knighthood system lads?

Does anyone other than the idiots there see this as anything other than an artificial reaction to a non problem..

May encourages their grievances

theguardian.com/law/2016/feb/11/uk-police-forces-still-abusing-stop-and-search-powers

Judas Jew Will Straw gets a gong…

There are no grievances to be had, they can all fuck off back to the council estates now.

ibtimes.co.uk/afghan-cleric-60-arrested-after-marrying-6-year-old-girl-given-religious-offering-1573399

In other news water is wet and the sky is blue.

Remove all say in who gets what from Politicians

The cunt didn't even win the referendum

Remove it from political control?

My issue with it is the "due to poverty" line

Let the kid starve or give her to a lecherous old man, fun times in the third world.

I don't know how the BBC can even claim to be impartial.

In addition to this they had an article literally entitled "how do we stop Trump?" or something along those lines.

Parent's are claiming the kid was kidnapped though, they're also denying they were at the wedding.

Make it an obligation for all knights to go on crusade

What's all this about, lad? I have no idea what any of this relates to.
What are byron burgers?

but trump is so evil its alright to be a bit biased to stop him!

Who cares, I use the MSM to compare narrative to reality now.

They're quaking in their boots, the more they reveal their true agenda the more they create people like us.

They're doomed tbh. It's actually rather amusing.

Our police don't even leave their fucking panda cars unless they've been called to record a crime. We abolished foot patrols.

Are there blacks being shot in traffic or what?

I prefered the BBC when they funded Natural world and horizon programs.

I am sure the media has nothing to do with this. Wew.

byron burgers are a posh burger chain. they recently had a raid by immigration authorities because they were hiring illegals
lefties and nig nogs in london protested them to stop the illegals being deported

Seems John Kasich's appeal is universal.

remember we in Europe largely have no contact with US politics outside what the ZOGmedia pushes on us

Looks like Hillary propaganda for the Yank fence sitters to me.

It isn't yet amusing to me. That'll come when the turds who people these organisations are publicly exposed and ridiculed, and (hopefully) hanged.

But yeah, these leftists literally cannot comprehend that there are many millions of people who don't take kindly to being betrayed (imagine that), and actually being forced to pay for the betrayal.

These are the sorts of people who fairy tales and religious parables warn against becoming or ceding any power to.

European media has been shitting on American politics for a very long time.

HA HA HA HA

Redpilled my little brother so much he's dreaming about it. Kek

To be fair (((American politics))) is rather controlled

That's some fucking mind rape right there.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WONT THEY JUST FUCK OFF

JESUS CHRIST

Do they even claim to be impartial anymore? I would think they would have given up on that charade by now.

Stop being gay.

But what's this about cockroaches?
Of course the nig nogs would protest: someone's got to serve them their tax payer funded fast food; and niggers sure as hell ain't gonna work in these establishments themselves.

Fucking niggers: are they actually retarded enough to believe that whites get anything (positive) out of their being here, or that niggers don't owe whites for literally everything they have? Or are they just retarded enough to believe that they're guilt-induced parasitism can continue forever?

It is but the problems that the media portray with American politics and the actual problems with American politics are two different things. People bashing America come across as so stupid now that I've actually bothered to look into us politics.

is northern ireland less cucked than the rest of ireland? if so, how would you all feel about a forceful annexation of the eire?

its not surprising really
the ZOG hates Trump and the ZOG owns our fucking media by and large

I try to go with the wews route saying "You shouldn't hate other races" but sometimes it's hard to not speak angrily.

Don't take it out on me m8.

So they're supporting the continued exploitation of illegal migrants by big business or did I miss something?

To be fair YouGov is just Facebook stripped of its communication software and with an honesty about its purpose for data collection.

No wonder it attracts a similar userbase. Do YouGov even do non-online polling?

raise that point and enjoy the sparks fly out their ears while they try and rationalise it

they threw cockroaches into the restaurant while people were dining as part of the protest.

Oh I thought we bashed them because they were rather corrupt my bad

How exactly did Gordon get a job?

far as i remember they were using illegal migrant workers but at the last minute they decided to co-operate with the government to avoid getting fined.

When was the last time the MSM covered proper corruption in U.S. politics, they're trying desperately to bury the Clinton Foundation shit.

They even have the section of the Royal Charter which allows them to levvy a license fee included on their website, explaining their duty to impartiality on matters of controversy.

Its a joke tbh.

£10,000 a head is alot of money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disability_Discrimination_Act_1995

more like I don't have a family never knew my dad, my mother died while I was young, grand mother took care of me, she passed away when I was 15

I'm 27 now

Well I'm sure that went down well.
Am I to assume that basically none of the MSM picked up on this?
(This is basically my only source of news so I'm not entirely sure of what's being heavily promoted and what's not)

Me too. They've made some stunning natural history programmes over the years.

I find it amusing because, civilisational dieback is in effect, yet they hang on in utter smug, faux elitist ineptitude. The day will come. I'm starting think there is a sort of cliological certainty to the whole thing. All the old signs from ancient literature are being fulfilled of imminent collapse. I'm not talking about some rapturous apocalypse but civilisational collapse, expressed in Christian, Islamic and Hindu eschatology. Men dressing like women, lack of respect for elders, the supremacy of the merchant class, and on and on. Their sages had seen at all before.

Protect as much as possible and make the dark ages as short as possible.

Yeah there is an air of the perennial about our disintegration. Having said that; I cannot shake off the (possibly conceited) notion that we live in unique times, and that armageddon is being deliberately contrived before our eyes.

I think that there is a clear agenda concerning the creation, and near destruction, of Israel (and the kikes), with a view to fulfilling jewish/christian messianic prophecy (which are at odds with each other).

Thanks a lot lad.

there were a couple news articles about it

What's wrong with his fingers, lad?

It'd be ashame if they got to the end of this doom bringing and all it achieves is the perminant decline of the species as a whole. I'm sure I could get some schadenfreude from the whole ordeal though.

The BBC didn't fund those shows, the British public did, being forced to do so because they bought a tv or have livestreaming access from a device. They force people to pay for their propaganda, and call it the height of civilization, morality, Britishness

see

None of that stopped me enjoying those shows and finding them educational.

You've got a point, it's something that I struggle with myself. Particularly with the drive towards transhumanism in a way being a different vector to normal cyclical history. Also because this degeneration has been deliberately propagated by men that know what causes countries and civilisations to collapse. I can see them wanting to build something new after the whole thing has collapsed.

Fucking hell.

Why the fuck does he mention this shit? No wonder he has no real audience, he has no shame and no filter.

I definitely think there are multiple agents at work, of varying degrees of awareness.
In general, the jew is propelled by its instinctive envy and parasitism, as well as its shameless materialism. Having said that, I find it entirely believable that there are jews who understand the nature of the jewish masses, and the 'gentile' reactions attendant to this nature; and actually encourage these behaviours, seeing some practical application in the resultant reaction: chiefly the creation of greater israel.

She was probably turned down by a white guy once tbh.

Hahaha you wish white man

Type Byron Burgers and cockroaches into a search engine….

twitter.com/WLMcom/status/746783997779316736
Is she a Paki or an Indian? Whatever she is, she's genocidal, (and taking credit for something white people have done to themselves).

Leftists are obsessed with race, it's everything to them, no wait I take that back. What I meant to say was how Leftists are obsessed with potraying white people as
"Derrrrrr me no know I too stupit, toooo stupit"

seems British Indian tbh lad

Oh no you di'n't.
Get the fuck out of here, finger snapping negress.

Any decent understanding of history (so nothing that a modern university will give you) will invariably lead you to the conclusion that most of the problems we face are not without precedent.

Despite this, there is an air of uniqueness about the modern age, simply because the rot isn't localised, globalism has seen to that. We can observe from afar the attitudes which lead to the decline of the Roman Empire and see them directly paralleled here, but the current diifculties differ in their monumental scale.

twitter.com/AyoCaesar

The smartarse might get nuked next time she goes to Pakistan. Hopefully

The fucking title and no self awareness.

ahh a Paki
so thats why she hates Britain, all Pakis hate Britain and Pakistan should just be reduced to radioactive ash by hindu radicals

Now that is cancer, personified.

Thought that initially, but couldn't quite tell. There is quite a strong presence of Mudslimes in Kerala from what I remember.

smh, never knew this was a thread full of bigots

The end of twitter will be like a mini re-birth of the west by itself.

There's the basic fact of globalism (entirely enabled by the very people the (((globalists))) are trying to destroy now that we've served our purpose), but then there's the fact that the globalist project is an ancient jewish plot that is only now coming into fruition.

We genuinely do live in a unique epoch of profound importance.
OUR actions (and I do mean, we, here, on this board as well as in the extended 'alt-right' community) could mean the difference between hell on earth for all, and a glorious new era for the white man.

if its a muslim its usually a paki or a bangladeshi
since both pakistan and bangladesh was just Britain drawing a line in the sand and telling all the muslims to go to the new regions of pakistan and bangladesh and hindus stay in the rest of india since pajeet and mohammed dont play nice if you leave them alone next to each other
then Reagan the bright spark in the 80's decides to arm pakistan and India with nukes and we get another possible nuclear war scenario to add to the rest

Wew.

Ther will come a time when you'll need to stop shitposting for shitposting sake. That time is now. Are you even able to post without shitposting ?

I don't get how this is supposed to be a contradiction. Some take jobs, some get on welfare. I am sure most get both.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

twitter.com/MichaelLCrick/status/759749009992880128

UKIP IS KILL

This has to be a joke

I remember when India and Pakistan almost nuked each other in the early 2000s. I'd happily live with the nuclear fallout if it meant they were both erased from history.

Jesus Christ, even our Plan C candidate who nobody even likes has failed us.

But it would generate millions of refugees and we would have to take them in.

Kek
get ready for the Inquisition
HAIIII YAMI FORCES

No different to what is going on now then.

I liked him tbh

And you're nobody.

He was ok compared to the others, if one of them wins then UKIP is kill

In that scenario the refugees would have glown in the dark as well.

Wew, she's fucking ugly.

(checked)
it'd be harder for them to rape when all the alleyways and alcoves are lit up like christmas trees

FUCK NOOOOOOOOO

This isn't the time for jokes, but at least one guys tweet made me laugh at this terrible news

What? UKIKI

That was my thinking too, tbh the nuclear war may have been better for us.

Meant to say

What? UKIP can't just take in his nomination? It's not like they don't have control over the process.

WEW
ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE!
Woman, 21, loves wearing a nappy and pretending she’s a baby
metro.co.uk/2016/07/30/woman-21-loves-wearing-a-nappy-and-pretending-shes-a-baby-6039588/
…by Jimmy Nsuguba [ A quintessential Brit ]

So if UKIP sinks where can the popular vote move too to keep the Brexit process moving and not stalling under a Labour or Tory government?

It'll go back to Labour.

She probably just does it for the bf who's a closed paedo

What happened to that user writing about Virginia shitting herself? Did he ever do one where she wears a nappy?

CIVIL NATIONALISM DECIEVED US AGAIN

We'll be stuck in this god forsaken union till the collapse then.

Lads, will Ginnie be with us when Mummy May sends us to the gulag?

So who is actually running now? Please don't tell me it's just Zikaboy and Fatgirl.

Why do you even bother coming here?

literally fucking anything but Labour
I don't think Britain will survive another Labour government

Hoping its a joke, if anything happened Guido Fawkes would have reported it or made a twitter statement. Probably a shitty joke about Woolfe supposedly not paying his membership fees on time.

No she's smart enough to not be caught using a tibetan wood carving image board.

Fuck off you 'too fat to wipe your own arse' 22stone manlet, 24 year old friendless, kissless virgin, still living with mummy.

It won't survive another Tory government if May retains leadership after the GE.

yes he did and in it she pooped her nappy on purpose

why whats the Tory agenda recently?
im sort of out of the loop in that regard

Just keep destroying Britain at the same rate established by New Labour, but without accelerating it too much

May is a remainer has praised sharia law and drafted the snoopers charter. She'll have us in a globalist authoritarian caliphate before she's done.

Can't wait till she has to throw random right wing 'extremists' into prison, because it would be institutionally racist to lock up a disproportionate number of Muslims

oh i see

May is a remainer has praised sharia law and drafted the snoopers charter. She'll have us in a globalist authoritarian caliphate before she's done.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
its worse than i thought

Which one of you lads is responsible for this?

twitter.com/Shomrim/status/757571204442128384

It doesn't equate though we're not the ones trying to build bombs out of kitchen cleaning chemicals.

You sound a lot like a 'non-violent extremist' to me, lad.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-revives-moves-for-tough-action-against-non-violent-extremists-10245592.html

top fucking Kek
I'll see you on the inside lads guess we'll be literally shitposting when we're scrawling redpills on the walls of our GHCQ cells with our own dried up turds wrapped in tissue paper

wtf i hate nationalism now

WHAT WE NEED NOW IS UNCIVIL NATIONALISM

hey rabbi…

That's a hell of a lot of assumptions

Where does UKIP find these people?

I guess it's the labour voters that they've stolen

it looks more like the number 4 tbh

This stupid up her own arse lesbian Samantha Power
Fucking proper dangerous cunt she is
twitter.com/Shomrim/status/743766103743049728

We need a new thread, lads.

God I hate this faggot. I love my nation more than I will ever care about monarchism or tradition or whatever larpy shit he talks about.

Always knew Adam Wallace was a traitorous cuck

Plants, probably.

Probably waited for Nigel to step down to turn UKIP upside down.

Don't worry mate GCHQ only has the funding to shitpost with us tbh.

I thought I was paranoid and didn't bother posting but tbh I think that's what's happening right now.

She sounds like another trained parrot keeping shit kosher to me.

tbh lads it just seems like autism + philosophy major
nationalism for Britain is King and Country
we've always had kings and queens since before the Romans got here and we're tied together through our national mutual love of drinking alcohol in a pub/public space
something we've also been doing since before the Romans got here

Why don't the US State Dept just fuck the fuck off?
Interference in Europe is not fucking welcome. At all
It never was
Stick your burgers up your "asses"

Just hang him ffs.

By monarchy he doesn't mean supporting the Queen though, he means some sort of absolute monarchy larping

What like any king will do sort of stuff?