Ghost in the Shell 2k17 is going to be ba-

67 seems pretty bad.

Using Rotten Tomatoes…
OP is a faggot transsexual.

Now time to ruin Battle Angel Alita, Naruto and Akira!

That implies there's anything to ruin
Hollywood will still probably find a way

Why did they change the bad guy from no gender to a guy?

It may get decent reviews but it'll flop, there's no hype. The Matrix already did GitS.

Movies with a female hero should always have a female villain.

That makes no sense. Why?

If you pay for this shit you are a fucking idiot

IT'S BATTLE ANGEL GUNNM
HER NAME IS GUNNY
THE TITLE IS A PLAY ON WORDS
Thanks Jews. Thanks for nothing.
Whatever happened to that linguistic IQ of yours?
Oh, that's right, you just throw that around to bamboozle the goyim.
You really can't understand complex characters and multifaceted plots with seemingly tangentially related subplots that later integrate into the larger plot and expand on the theme of your story.

It forces the writer to go beyond "stronk wymyn don't need no man", which is what every female hero movie devolves into.

So it goes from…
to
>"bitches be bitches" "who don't need no man" :'^)

If a film is well written it can avoid that trope with good writing, although expecting that out of current year hollywood is naive at best.

This to the highest degree. None of you dipshits better pay to see this garbage. I swear to Allah I'll hunt you down and give you the goat.

Sounds pretty bad.
Too bad we'll never get a real adaptation that channels all the autism of the manga into something with the character arcs of SAC. Instead we get hideous fucking surface level Robocop remake.
No should even waste their time to pirate this trash.

I hope OP is just a lazy baiter.

Pass.

Good one, OP.

Ghost in the Shekel

Why are you so afraid of women?

Kek!

Another movie that will be salvaged in paid reviews because it's about stronk independent wommyn. Thankfully it's gonna tank because it looks like shit and there's zero hype about it.

Shit, maybe it's worse than I thought.

Isn't the lowest fresh rating only like 62%? That means this pos is only just above the standard being set for good, whatever that is.

It has only 6 reviews though

did it come out already?
but be honest, who did really think this would come out good?
its scarlet jewhanson for god sake

pretty low bar being worse than ghostbusters

Alright lads, chances this movie has a Straight Shots scene and nothing teasing?

Couldn't you tell with all that darkness in the promo (saving on prop) it was going to be shit ?

And? If it isn't instantly starting 90 or above then it isn't being shilled.

No. Cisbusters started at 65

kek

The only remotely interesting thing for me is the music since I'm a big Clint Mansell fan but I don't plan on paying for the soundtrack if I can find a good download of it somewhere and if I actually decide to watch the movie at some point, I'm certainly not paying for it

Mary Elizabeth Winstead or some better looking actress and naked bungee jumping are the only things that could have made this live action version worthwhile.

They cast ScarJo because of the Avengers but the original choice for the Black Widow role was Emily Blunt, they should have hired her for GitS.

Emily Blunt is extremely average looking. Still better than Scarlett Johansson, but since she's a pudgy Jewess with a Hebrew nose that's not saying much.

Suffice to say there is no female actress currently working in Hollywood that would do the Major, or any other attractive fictional female, justice.

The only thing missing in MEW for a good Major is tits, and I could forgive her having them enhanced for the movie.

Her dancing skills would work great for the fighting.

Back up to 67.

It's right to be afraid of Hollywoods Women.

hmm

They are from the same clan, yes

Holla Forums truly is nu/b/

I really hope it fails, though since there is no big controversy like cisbusters, and it doesn't habe to fight off massive hyped movies to my knowledge, it will probably make back at least production, if not marketing too. Hope that doesn't open the door to more anime movies being shat out by current year (((Hollywood)))

i can almost feel the stds wafting from her mouth

It comes out Friday. The only other major movie releasing is some shitty kid's movie, boss baby. I cannot believe that I want edgy rangers to beat out this one, or emma watson to keep taking the sheqels, since that piece of shit already made enough to be considered successful.

I dunno, it sounds like "you tried" trophy, and it's not a 90 or higher right out of the gate. The thing that will kill it is lack of interest, and an ugly lead to many.

none of the critics read the "classic" manga, I fucking guarantee. it was so autistic and rambling, even I struggled to get through it and the sequel. mainstream movie critics watched the anime and left it at that.

Ayy fucking lmao, normie media.

None of the critics saw anime as well.

PATRIARCHY

The Chris Stuckmann review.

fuck off cuckman

In schools, anything below 70% is a failing grade

LOLOLOL

The first manga is more accessible than the Oshii film. You're conflating Man-Machine Interface with the first manga.

Because he hasn't read either. Typical redditor fake nerd poser.

Just returned from the theatre. The film was passable. 5.5/10 or so. What surprised me was the high number of women coming to watch it. Something like 70% females in the audience.

You had ONE fucking job

Pissing off weebs? I think I'm doing great on that part.

kys

Damn son

Nigger you ass is on fire and my sides are in orbit.

Naw, your ass is in orbit and my sides are on fire.

The original comic has lesbian sex scenes doesn't it?

was she a spic in the original?

I somehow doubt it.

Not if you are a nigger and the school lets you pass with a D.

How do you say "I can't even right now" in nipponese?

Welp….

This is what normies are gentlemen.

So apparently it's good.

Stays close to the source material.
Batou on point.
ScarJo of course succeeds in playing an emotionless robot.

How will Holla Forums ever recover?

The Flick Pick review.

he didn't like it

Does he knows the true kino value of the prequels?

Anyone who says 'normies' is a fucking normalfag.

it took about five days.

Fuck off shill, the movie is god awful

This is what a normie would say, because normies want to be a part of an elite group

OP is a filthy fudge-packer confirmed.

Naruto is already ruined. All the goodness died after the Chunin Exam arc ended. If anything I welcome a trainwreck live action adaptation. In fact, I think lionsgate is making one right now.

Certainly sjw critics have an idea what are they talking about.

they are all tricked then because film doesnt have feminist vibe at all

bump

OP BTFO

LMAO

See, I wouldn't have even given it a 5.5. As a fan of Ghost in the Shell, I actively hated this movie. As someone who just wants to see an enjoyable movie every now and then, I hated this movie. Everything felt so sterile and cliche. Scarlett somehow made a more monotone Major than in the 1995 movie. Do you remember in the 95' movie, the whole sequence with Section 9 tracking down the Puppet Master and chasing down the trash collectors? Do you remember how that movie sets up a seemingly unimportant trash collector as someone that you sympathize for having lost his whole identity? Do you remember how in the new movie, that whole sequence is shortened to a 5 minute sequence filled with 5 lines of dialogue and 90% of it is visual fanservice with no actual substance behind it? That's all this movie is. It's just visual fanservice to try to convince people that it's a good movie. That's all it really has going for it too. The story is barebones, the writing is shit, the actors are emotionless, and they sometimes have some cool visuals. Man, fuck this movie, it would be bad if it wasn't called Ghost in the Shell.

I noticed this too actually. I guess hyping up Scarlett really did appeal to that female demographic. Too bad there were like 10 people in the whole theater I was in.

how can i delete my own thread?

You can't, reel in your failure

Just got back from the theater. I was overwhelmed by this movie. I would have to say this is probably one of the best movies I have seen in a decade and I went into it expecting to see shit.

I would have to rank this movie right up there with
Aguirre, the Wrath of God. From the opening scene to the end of the movie I was captivated by my gf sucking and stroking my cock. Best movie experience by far. 10/10 Will watch anytime given the same circumstances.

Ah, that good ol' copypasta

If it wasn't called ghost in the shell, it would be shilled as "inspired by ghost in the shell", and might have done better.
I still wouldn't have watched it.