Unlock your masculinity with autofellatio

If stimulating your penis with your own hand isn't gay, then stimulating it with your own tongue shouldn't be either?

It is gay tho

Don't disrespect Stirner like that.

i have dreams where i can fellate myself and it always feels like, so-so, because it's also in my mouth, and i am doing all the tongue manoevres myself.

I heard it feels more like sucking dick than getting your dick sucked

Fucking top kek user.

Oral or anal penetration is literally sodomy, therefore gay.

Don't do this. People actually die doing autofellatio when they bend the wrong way, and their rib bones puncture certain organs.

OP is literally a jew trying to make whiteboys kill themselves in the process of trying to reach their dicks with their mouths.

Anybody dumb enough to autofellate deserves to get culled. Whether white, jew, nigger or Mexifag.

If you put any phallic shaped items in your mouth and it isn't edible, it is very much gay. I understand that it's your own penis, but the fact still remains: if you suck cock you are gay

I came in my mouth once.

I think you mean "disconnect", not "unlock". Because if you have a dick, sucking dick is gay. No matter what.

As to your argument, masturbation is not gay because you are thinking about having sex with a woman. You can't think about having sex with a woman while your own cock is pounding away at your tonsils.

So eating cock shaped candy is not gay?

Can confirm.

I autofellated myself in high school while I was more flexible. Afraid to do it now because I'm no longer that desperate and it usually made my back ache for a day after.

I could probably do it again if I did yoga

No but it will definitely look weird to see a grown man licking on a dick shaped lollipop

t. jealous faggot that cant into auto fellatio

Why? He's a spook faggot.

Being a faggot who sucks your own dick confirmed spook, stirner was a fag

why would you do that

I also can confirm. It's also a hassle and not worth it because you can't suck yourself to completion without getting nasty cum in your mouth which tastes awful, and then your hand doesn't feel as good as your mouth so it's difficult to come.

But really, the taste and feel of the dick in your mouth is stronger than the feel of the mouth on your dick.
It's also a fucking ordeal to practice yourself up to the point where you can do it and even when you get there it's not so good.

OVERRATED

that's like gay^2

So if future you came to the past to fuck is that gay?

Or is it just a more complex form of masturbation?

I used to do this when I was younger, like 14 until about 22. Unfortunately I'm not flexible enough for it anymore.