Wtf, I hate Nazis now

wtf, I hate Nazis now

context?

Siglinde, a Nazi super soldier, is all exhausted from battle and needs rest to maintain her power. But Soviet super solider was found in Nazi-occupied Ukraine and weak Siglinde is forced to fight.

Half of her body burns and melts after the battle.

Speaking of WW2, was Generalplan Ost another hoax? If so, then Hitler missed a damn good opportunity at getting support from Slavs for booting the commies.

There were lot of civilian massacres in Belarus I think.

Also that topic doesn't belong in this board. Go to >>>/his/

He was a first class fighting man. I salute him!

I don't think even the commies reached that number.

six billion jews died in the Holocaust, and that's a fact.

comic?

Über, by Kieron Gillen.

Is this from "War in Heaven"? I love Chris Weston's art, even if he is a feminist nu-male.

It's a Swamp Thing comic from the 90's.

Thanks!

I can't help but hear some comical sitcom music after Hellboy speaks here.

When is the last time we had a comic where the Soviets and/or Commies were the big bads? Not solely by their flag or uniforms, but the very idea of communism being portrayed as evil. I could stomach the ad nauseum Nazi stuff if they balanced it with commie bashing.

I suspect it's the commies making comics now if there have been few or none.

Yeah.

Hey, it sells.

I can't tell whose side this comic is on.

Chinese got to 40 million dead during the Great Leap Forward. Still, not even close.

Oh Hellboy. What wacky adventures will you end up in next?

Because they were our greatest allies during the extermination of germa- I MEAN the war agaisnt da evil nazies!

So we had to fight agaisnt them! Commies dindu nuffins, and they arent a menace, goyim!
Communism is something safe to talk, and even to practice! BUT DONT YOU EVEN DARE TO EVEN DRAW AN SWASTIKA!

Wasn't there an episode of My Little Pony where there was a cult where everyone was equal and was a stand in for communism?

Also the Equalists from Korra.

This is great.