I'm a pickup artist, ask me anything

I'm a pickup artist, ask me anything.

Don't you think lying on the internet is wrong?

Can you draw me a Ford F-150?

So you get paid to lie?

How much would it cost to paint VanGogh's "Starry Night" on the tailgate of my Chevy Silverado 1500?

That would actually help pick up girls, because it implies you are an art buff yet still a rough and rugged man who owns and older chevy pickup truck.

Yeah, ok, whatever…how much would it be for you to do it?

so, now the that rape laws are getting worse
what are you going to do?

What' are good vape juice flavors?

Who was the 14th person to sign the Declaration of Independence?

Does your mother know where you are?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Vaping is the new Fedora, avoid it. Women thing you're retarded if you're sucking on a vapor stick

My parents are deaaaaaddd (slap!)

Two trains leave the station at the same time, one from L.A. and one from NYC. If train A travels at 56 mph and Train B at 64 mph, when and where will they pass each other, and what color underwear is each conductor wearing?

I have a yard full of dogshit, will you come pick it up since you are so good at picking things up?

Such hostility, but I understand, as virginity can be frustrating. After fucking my GF 3 times last night and this morning I am quite relaxed.

Yeah, and the autist that made my lunch today was a "sandwich artist". I'm reeeal impressed, OP.

I'm not surprised. I bet your poor hand can't even lift a finger it is so relaxed.

This is a vaping thread who cares about what women think?

I'm a Holla Forumsfag. Women I don't like hit on me all the time. What's your point?

You should at least use the women you don't like as practice for women you want. Real world opportunities hone your resources and skills for finding the kind of woman that suits you.

i see apoint there

sage advice to be sure

I would tell you to kill yourself but you wpuld probably fuck that up too.

So, is OP going to actually talk about painting pick up trucks or is he just going to talk shit about how great he is the whole thread? Because I really do want someone to paint my tailgate.

Since nobody's asking me questions I will just distribute free pearls to all of you.
You do NOT pick up women. You have to get them to chase you. You're the prize, they have to want you. I don't necessarily mean want to drop to their knees and suck your dick, but they have to find you interesting enough to pursue.
Guys who "pick up" women are beggars, they're pleaders, and they may get a phone number but so what, girls hand out phone numbers all the time, and they have voicemail too to filter you out because you acted like a PUA.
Ever hear of loser lines? Make sure you know the one for your local radio station, because if she gives you that number, you failed.
Women are better at game than men, the important thing for a man to do is to simply not fuck up. Don't blurt out random statements like "who cheats more, men or women". They will just think you're nuts and you break their train of thought. Never neg a girl, there's no need to. Mystery is autistic, he's 6'4" and has to fall back on routines because he can't connect with women. He can only hook up with drunk mexican chicks, anybody can do that.
Establish your presence, make a connection, because thats what women really want!

how do i approach women in public that i dont know?

stfu

Be alpha and hold frame, press ABAABBupdownupupdown, insert cawk.

Situational approach. Don't walk up and introduce yourself, she will think you're a salesman trying to get her to buy a product (aka you).
Analyze what she's doing, where she is. If you're in line with her at the coffee shop see what she's doing, is she perusing the menu, deciding on the coffee. Try a coffee opener, something simple like "how is the orange latte here?". If she's at the wine bar, go up to her and say "So what are you getting me?". Humor and friendliness keeps you from being creepy.
Even in the grocery store you can approach, say you're in the cereal aisle, just look at her and say "wow I love lucky charms it reminds me of my childhood". The situation is important, you will be weird to her if you just blurt out something scary like "I like shopping here, do you?". Thats stalker talk and uncreative.
Remember 90% of communication is nonverbal, show her your eyes, make sure your poise and posture is confident, be animated use your arms, grab an item as a prop even (like a cereal box for that opener).
Don't be afraid to approach multiple girls, talk to ALL of them at the same time, don't ignore one, it just pisses her off and the girl you like will get pissed too because she thinks you are ignoring her best friend(s).

is there a way for me to correspond with you via email? where did you learn all of this from?

no thanks

I'm not here to sell a product, I'm giving some of this away in hopes you can all improve yourselves and get what you want in life.

get out

Another valuable tip: Never hit on a girl at the gym. She's there to work out, not socialize. She's busy sweating so she can look good, so when she does go out she can attract you enough to approach. She doesn't want you to give her form tips or evaluate her progress. Leave her alone, its one of the few places I do not recommend you approach women, that and funerals.

give me more tips please

How do i ask for a phone number?

NEVER ask for a phone number. You must maintain enough of a connection to a girl that she will want to give it to you and be sure to trade phone numbers. Alternatively, you can give her your phone number, its less risky for her. Remember women have to deal with stalkers and creeps, men generally don't.
These days you can get a phone # just for texting purposes so she is very likely to give it out but remember it doesn't necessarily mean she wants you to call her outright, she may want to text a bit back and forth. Its okay but don't go overboard, if you are texting longer than 2 weeks you may get friendzoned. After that its time to ramp it up with face to face, not necessarily a date but just coffee. As always be direct and don't pretend to be her friend, thats "nice guy" stuff when they lie to a girl when they really want to date her.

Who's the best economist of all time and why is it Ludwig von Mises?

Nobody wants what you are offering, you orange-skinned faggot. I liked you better when you would post "My name is John and I hate every single one of you." That was at least mildly entertaining.

Now you are just an annoying 4chan refugee cunt.

A girl you're on a date with, asks you where you're sleeping tonight. Is this a clear indicator she wants to fuck?

She probably does not, but she's genuinely concerned for you because you are homeless. A girl will never just say "lets fuck", or "let's go out". She may do something like show you a rock concert that is in town and will comment that 'you should go to this'. She is hoping you go and take her with you.
I've had women imply they want me to take them to the movies by saying how excited they are that (whatever) movie will be out soon and they want to go, but they will never openly ask that you go with them. They are all about hints and subtle clues given.

Thats humorous, but be hJuanst, do you really have the love and closeness you want in life? Are you always asking yourself why can't I be with a beautiful caring woman?
Would you like to have the tools necessary for a happy and fulfilling life?

This is useless advice for your audience. This is like explaining advanced, innovative soccer metagame strategy to people who can't kick a ball down a field, in order to "help" them at soccer.

What? I can't even make smalltalk and you expect me to play some power inversion mindgame?