Who would win a fight?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/g/thread/58219802
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left obviously

also

The DRM peddler has a ton of money so I think he would just hire someone to break the other guy's knees.

From my humble observation, when you write bloated software your body become the same.

Stallman would fight dirty, he would win.

Go back to cuckchan, OP.
boards.4chan.org/g/thread/58219802

Jesus christ

I've never seen gayben ate something off his foot, what a fucking pussy.

Stallman would have a breakdown when he found out he was speaking about the wrong topic and then gabe would stab him.

Who would win in an eating contest? How many hot dogs could each one down in 10 minutes?

Probably gabe. RMS is large due to sloth, while gabe is large due to gluttony (being a jew as well).

(The hot dogs are kosher so Stallman doesn't have to worry)

But suddenly

They are both fat and old jews (one literal, one figurative). I'd say whoever dies second of cardiac arrest wins.

But Lennart is so skinny

Stallman is suprisingly nimble, he'd outpace Gabe and bludgeon him to death with his GNU/fists.

I don't know I think Gabe would win in a fight.

How come nobody ever mentions that Gaben looks exactly like Matt Groening?

Someone just did!

Is Matt Groening to Gabe Newell what Alan Moore is to Richard Stallman?

systemd is very modular.

Neither. The exertion from the fight would cause both of them to have a heart attack from their poor health. The real winner here is Bill Gates.

That's because much like SystemD, Lennart is an incomplete Manlet.

So if you're /fit/ what does your software become?

How would bill win if gaben dies? Steam is the only reason anyone uses windows.

Everyone.

Gabe is fatter, therefor he can just roll over him.

Stallman is a nimble and experienced dancer who would have no trouble moving out of the way.

Gabe, he would continue to overeat, implode, and suck Stallman down in the black of bloated drm.

Mildly related, what the fuck is happening to Eric Raymond? Is his life force being drained by Stallman? Stallman is a few years older than Raymond, and the only change in the past ten years is that his beard turned white.

The fountain of youth is hiding between Stallman's toe.

makes sense

No, never. Read chapter 3. He was a weird kid, and he stayed weird. And he had an obsession with freedom too.

Its kind of ironic. If stallman wasn't as autistic as he is free software would probably be a lot farther along than it is now.

That doesn't make sense. If Stallman wasn't as autistic as he is he wouldn't have started it.

Thats the irony. If he wasn't autistic he wouldn't have started it but he would be so much better at pitching free software to people.

Stallman is a pioneer, not a salesman. Many other people can pitch moderate versions, but he paves the way in places they don't consider viable yet. If he tried to make things as attractive as possible do you think he would have created copyleft? Copyleft is not as easy to market as permissive licensing, but getting where we are now would have been much tougher without it.

Right now he insists on free software all the way down to the BIOS level. That's only barely possible, and not worth it for almost everyone, but it creates a possibility of more hardware and software that supports that style, as more people get interested in it. It might be a small subset of a subculture, but doing your computing like that really is getting easier. Just a few years ago it was only possible with a Yeelong, but now there are dozens of thinkpads, a Chromebook, several server motherboards, that EOMA SBC-like computer, and Talos.

Stallman's kind of idealism doesn't immediately pay off in a large way, but it's needed to make new things possible. Other people can market them once they get good enough.

Maybe that's why he eats from his foot

The only reason Bill Gates wouldn't have a heart attack is because he lacks one.

no bully?

Michael Moore would win this deathmatch with his farts alone