1 in 13 Children on Psych Meds

A new government survey has found that approximately 1 out of every 13 children is taking at least one medication for emotional or behavioral problems, HealthDay News reported.

Overall, many parents believe the drugs are working, with 55 percent of parents reporting that these psychiatric medications are helping their children. Only 26 percent of parents said the drugs helped “some,” while 19 percent of parents said the drugs didn’t help at all.

"We can't advise parents on what they should do, but I think it's positive that over half of parents reported that medications helped 'a lot,' " said report author LaJeana Howie, a statistical research scientist at the U.S. National Center for Health Statistics.

The researchers utilized data from the National Health Interview Survey, which has monitored the health of the population since 1957. All of the data gathered came from parental or guardian responses to questionnaires; no medical records were used for the study.

They found that 7.5 percent of children between the ages of 6 and 17 were taking psychiatric medication in the United States. Additionally, many more boys than girls were found to be on these types of drugs: 9.7 percent of boys compared to 5.2 percent of girls.

foxnews.com/health/2014/04/25/1-in-13-children-taking-psychiatric-medication-in-us.html
consumer.healthday.com/kids-health-information-23/attention-deficit-disorder-adhd-news-50/1-in-13-u-s-schoolkids-takes-psych-meds-report-687125.html
cchrint.org/psychiatric-drugs/children-on-psychiatric-drugs/
cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/data.html
fightforkids.org/facts.php
nimh.nih.gov/about/director/2014/are-children-overmedicated.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

kellybroganmd.com/pharma-putting-49-million-americans-risk-cancer/
cchrint.org/2012/07/18/with-49-million-americans-on-psychiatric-drugs-renowned-psychiatrist-issues-call-for-psychiatric-drug-withdrawal/
esquire.com/news-politics/a32858/drugging-of-the-american-boy-0414/
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1430771415301-1.pdf
whale.to/a/psychiatry_banners2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Psych Meds Put 49 Million Americans at Risk for Cancer

With one in five Americans taking a psychiatric medication, most of whom, long term, we should probably start to learn a bit more about them. In fact, it would have been in the service of true informed consent to have investigated long-term risks before the deluge of these meds seized our population over the past thirty years.

You may be unaware of a literature that suggests long-term treatment with all psychiatric medications is more likely to leave you with a lesser quality of life. Here’s one more reason to reconsider life partnership with your psychiatric medication – it may contribute to your cancer risk.

kellybroganmd.com/pharma-putting-49-million-americans-risk-cancer/

One nation, under sedation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for cucks.

The real issue is that these autists aren't in psychiatric wards while on their medication.

With 49 Million Americans on Psychiatric Drugs — Renowned Psychiatrist Issues Call for Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal
Research shows long-term exposure to psychiatric drugs has proven to be far more dangerous than originally anticipated, and includes the threat of medication-induced obesity, diabetes, heart disease, irreversible abnormal movements, emotional and cognitive disability, and an overall deterioration in the patient’s clinical condition and quality of life.

cchrint.org/2012/07/18/with-49-million-americans-on-psychiatric-drugs-renowned-psychiatrist-issues-call-for-psychiatric-drug-withdrawal/

I know a lot of good guys on psych meds who say that they think the drugs have really hurt them in the long run but at this point they don't think they can live without.

It's sad, especially with young boys. Overactive? Too imaginative? Here take these pills and your kid will calm down. It's like chemical castration.

I think a lot of it stems from shitty parents who would rather make their kids easy to handle zombies than work hard or admit they're not good parents. But of course it's never the parent's fault and there is a lot of money in it. My aunt works in psychiatry and she said a lot of these drugs are just byproducts of other research and that therapy is starting to be completely bypassed.

The real issue is the psychiatric industry.

Psychiatric wards are a waste of money.

Soviet Chemical Attack Division: Dr. Shekelstein

Who /adhd/ med here.

I don't know if it has fucked me up or not.
But I'm Norwegian. We don't have millions of Jewish doctors looking after kids that might become "problematic and anti-semitic".

I can't wait to see the long term effects of Adderal.

the ratio is even higher if you only count whites.

Imagine all of them stopping their drugs at once cause a crisis/problem or every drug being changed at the same time… every one will be blaming guns.

The dsm 4 is a proved forgery.

Kids actually receive meds for that?
I'm an autist with a lot of fantasy and a dreamer but i never got drugs for being "too imaginative"

DSM

Diagnostic Categories:

I. Racism
II. Sexism
III. Anti-Semitism
IV. Homophobia
V. Islamophobia
VI. Xenophobia

VII. Ignorance
VIII. Intolerance
IX. Bigotry
X. Supremacy

Heart defects, high blood pressure, agressivity. In some or with high/prolonged doses, paranoia, delusions, psychosis. If stopped, apathy, lethargy and most likely depression lasting for quite a while. Look at tweakers and you can have an idea of how wrong it can get if amphetamines are abused.

XI. Prejudice
XII. Discrimination

1-800-DRUGS-4-KIDS

Drugs are good. Dr. Shekelberg.

No surprise, natural behavior of boys is considered to be a mental disorder these days. Boys are treated like defective girls in schools.

Rap music. Drug propaganda.

The Jews are good. They are here to kill us.

Take your drugs, yo. Take your drugs, ho.

Pro-Drug propaganda. You would never suspect this, Goyim shits.

You clearly know jack shit about chemistry. Meth and adderal are two different molecules, the only difference in structure is a methyl group though. Meth is about 10x the strength of amphetamine and is more neurotoxic. Still, by giving addreall to a kid you're practically giving it speed. Ritalin is 10x weaker than adderall, hence why it's called "kiddy speed" on the streets.

Any drugs given during growth stage of a person is potentially dangerous as it can interfere with brain and hormonal development.

To be fair, Enimem is sober these days.

Though more popular artists rap about oxy and mollies these days.

Take the drugs and be creative like us.

You like the Beatles, right Goys?

I'm actually really interested, my friend I knew for about a year was so high on antidepressants and antianxiety that he didn't care about anything, all he did was play the same videogames (payday 2) alone. If you've played payday 2, you'd know its like 5 maps where you do the same shit and grind.

Then his girlfriend of 4 years broke up with him and he didn't care. The government paid for his housings because he was too scared to go outside and he then went out as a tranny. This was like over the course of 1 month.

I really think that it was because of those meds, because I used to have massive anxiety that no one would put up with, so I had to fight it.

First sex, now drugs. The Goyim will do everything I say! What has been seen cannot be unseen stupid Goy.

Nothing can redpilled a brainwashed zombie faster than LSD in the right circumstances. Still I'd avocate waiting toill someone is completely developped (IE around 25) before doing it.

SSRIs are the worst piece of shit on the market, followed by antipsychotics and mood stabilizers. One has a tendency to turn someone into a stupid SJW an the others turns you into a sleepwalking zombie who can't learn or understand anything.

Oy vey. Go to school.

Communism is working Guys.

I was on psych meds when I was young for depression. What I really needed was to lose some fucking weight and go outside.

No. Get back inside. Take your drugs.

Hitler exercised and didn't take addictive poison.

This is the future we fucking chose. A drugged up zombie society of consumers.

At this point it looks like you're using your thread to slide something else

It's because we live in the age of pseudoscience.
If you act natural and healthy you are sick for it does not confirm to the dildo.
Unless when you want to cut your duck off, that is sane and normal.

Hitler took meth and a cocktail of other drugs

They were prescribed to him by his (((doctor))) I might add

First shill gets reported. Those are the rules.

Don't worry, you're already reported

Dr. Shekelstein. This is silly. The drugs, please.

I can't get high on the air.

It would be a shame if I killed myself.

He who shills it, kills it.

The disadvantage of a small board is they are easier to shill.

Brendan? Is that you?

Oy fucking vey. My name is Shlomo.

I abuse sage, report, and call obvious good people "shills".

My job is to kill the board.

OY FUCKING VEY. LET NO THREAD ON Holla Forums GO UNSHILLED.

KILL THE BOARD WITH SUBTLE SHILL TACTICS. IT'S THE JIDF WAY.

There's no need for children to be medicated with this crap.

No better way to kill the bad Goyim than with addictive poisons. Just like rat poison and roach poison.

Get your bath salt, Goys. And if you won't buy the drugs, I'll make you take the drugs.

You trust Dr. Jew, right?

shes 23

Oy vey. You would never suspect her.

I wonder who her audience is.

it's basically a weak version of meth
expect similar problems, but they'll take longer to manifest

I wonder the same thing since I've never met anyone who enjoys her music. also there is literally nothing wrong with marijuana

Yes, yes, be egocentric. Your'e the only one that matter. Forget about the effect this has on others.

oy vey

The sage gives the shills away every time.

Funny you made 4 replies all to the same poster

whining about anons abusing the term "shill" while you do the same, talk about a victim complex. here's another chance to bump your shit thread

The Pharmaceutical Jew replies.

Existing statements stand.

Oy vey, I'm the only victim here. How dare you, Goy!

Here's the third time I say fuck you.

Four replies for every shill. On this board for thread to kill.

Which one will the mods pick, the Holla Forumsack, or the shill.

Ban Wars.

1 in 7…
esquire.com/news-politics/a32858/drugging-of-the-american-boy-0414/

Why?
Why would you shit on your own thread and shill?

good. they talk back to much and need to work harder. some of them are even psychotic: they do things like ask tough questions about authority… some even have these crazy conspiracies in their heads…

had this

still having this. antidepressents don't work either

avoid the add meds. or if you don't, just take a little bit from time to time in the morning – like as a replacement for coffee. Do not take them regularly and get acclimated to them. That's what will fuck you up.

you'll be getting credit for that one, user.

honestly, as someone who takes anxiety/ADD meds, I think the (((reason))) is less the meds themselves and more that the school system is so retarded and ass-backwards that it gives kids life-long learning disabilities and psychological trauma that necessitates drugs to function normally. middle school and high school fucked me up really badly, and it wasn't the other kids.
They fucking took away recess in the last year of my elementary school, god help the kids that came after me.

What the fuck?
This has to stop.

What can Holla Forums tell me about ECT? Had a few sessions a while ago, am I screwed?

Holy shit she looks bad. I thought that was Sharon Stone for a minute.

It's Sharon Stoner, come to deputize your daughters.

1 in 5 Young Men Sterilized by Well-to-do Christian/Liberal parents.

Oy vey, cut off the tip of his penis.

Now cut off the rest.

Psychology is Jewish

Psychiatry is Jewish

Basically, but what's your point?

Did you do it for the lulz, user?

Why? Specially the latter, which considered homos to be mentally ill until not long ago.

It stopped considering them mentally ill.

i figured out pretty quickly that i should tell my parents that the add meds where working otherwise i would be put on much tougher shit or i would get my dosage upped. now i cant function socialy so now im going back i tried getting clean

I was put on Paxil in my early teens. I made up my own mind that I didn't trust it. Started pretending to take it, but actually put it down the drain. Parents were always raving about the improvement in my behaviour (even though I wasn't taking it). Eventually I told them I was going to stop taking it, and within a few weeks they were constantly going on about a negative change in my behaviour.

Placebo effect by proxy?

you're probably good if it was just add meds, once you go on neuroleptics your brain is fucked for life.
psychiatry and psychology are practices designed by the jew to pacify the goyim, they don't want us having kids so they label us crazy, then pump us full of drugs that actually make us crazy.
then they say you were crazy from the start. if Hillary gets elected we're all going to camps because "right wing views are just a crazy conspiracy theory"

probably one of biggest regrets was ever taking that pill, but i was looking for the easy way. I suppose this is what most people in America look for. The 'easy quick fix', which is normally a pill. Somehow a magical pill is going to solve all your problems, instead of hard work to change what is needed to be changed/

was it accutane? one of my pals was on that shit and he's off for sure now.
also best acne cure is still charred towels

This is what happens when you don't believe in GOD anymore.

story tiem

Kids are on drugs because their parents are too.

Kek (well, kinda)

At this point it has been several generations since the jew completely destroyed proper family so it's not surprising to see things get so out of hand

People here have grandparents that grew up in front of a TV

Most Americans that I know of in our videogames chat are on something, mostly anti-depressants while everyone else from other parts of the world don't take shit outside maybe weed.

The American society has been conditioned to take drugs for everything all the time by who knows who

I'm so glad my hippie parents never put me on any of that crap. I'm sure I would've been diagnosed with a ton of crap.

That's what 1 in every 6-7 Americans? No wonder even the tap water is said to have psych drugs in them.

How do you even have a functioning society when anyone walking down the sidewalk could snap at any time?

I wish i could get some Adderall too sell.

I wonder what the percentage is among /pol users. I'd guess 33%.

The only time I used anything (Wellbutrin) was for 3 weeks after I had to take my middle-aged dad off of life support. I got over it.

I'm not convinced it did much good, but it did get me off my ass and kept me busy.

Same a nigger had to mantion this in his song, because psilocybin mushrooms aren't what I'd think of as a "nigger drug."

I've been on and off different meds for almost 2 years now. They are pure evil, I lost all interest in sex, have zero energy (without taking more kike pills) and started getting fat. I decided to just stop taking them a few days ago it's been a nightmare since

I've been prescribed a number of anti-psychotics for my (((schizophrenia)))

they just sapped my energy and numbed my personality.

I'm off them now.

I know a 12 year old kid with ADHD who is on the crazy pills. Our society is evil and insane, and deserves to fall. Kids are supposed to be full of energy and running around doing things, not cooped up in a classroom getting brainwashed to be be a future cubicle-cuck.

don't forget to vaccinate your children 1000 times so they don't get that there zika virus!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Confirmation bias.

Thought it would be more tbh

The 8 year old son of my cousin was diagnosed with ADHD basically because he had no manners.

Noone thought it might be because both parents worked fulltime and just dumped their kids at the daycare after school, and they basically gave them everything they wanted to shut them up without teaching them any rules.

Also, the parents divorced which made it even worse.

And now the kid is stuck taking ritalin when i know he's normal if you handle him right.

Is there anyway to reverse damage done by adhd medication?

Wanted to try those before. Some say it gives you similar effect as alcohol.

fucking retards. we ran a racket in my middle school, had the bathroom on fucking lock and got good at subtlety. don't extend the hand, but bring the bodies closer together and do the exchange with one hand at the hip

My mom did shit like this. tl;dr broken home, drug addict parents, various neglect and verbal abuse, kid-me was "disobedient and disrespectful." Yeah give me something to respect bitch. So I got sent to a shrink. Luuuuckily I escaped without being medicated.

Parents just shit out a kid and forget about it, but then bitch if the kid isn't a perfect angel and want someone else to fix it and drug the kid into behaving. It's like a shitty cook dragging their oven to the hardware store and complaining, "all the food I make in this is bad! Fix it!"

''Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma Has Corrupted Healthcare
by Peter C Gotzsche (2013)'' media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1430771415301-1.pdf

whale.to/a/psychiatry_banners2.html

It worked really well and I haven't had any acne since then. I experienced little to no side effects and it certainly did not affect me mentally as far as I can tell.

Charred towels? Google doesn't come up with anything related

Update, I had to start taking them again started hallucinating and couldn't do my job. Dropped my dose from 7 pills to 3 and tomorrow I'm lowering it to 2 pills. I'm also getting off a two year long kratom addiction my current dose is a fraction of what I used to take. Exercise is what you need, I started eating well and working out again and I haven't felt better in a long time, i remember what it's like to be human finally. Shit turns you into a lizard or something. Still no libido though. God damn kikes.

I have 2 dates coming up this weekend though, wish me luck.

Oxy pads work wonders for me.

No kidding? Well, ten years ago, I'd say I was going through this sort of thing… whether the drugs changed my behavior is hard to figure out since it was at that point in my life, before I really had the chance to develop, so to say. But… I don't think I ever really got "therapy" with any of it. More like being checked in on by the person issuing the meds, and being told that I sound more "mature" once I got used to the meetings. I'd figure that they were completely useless and only kept me from adapting to society.

Let's not forget the fact that schools in the US are now getting clinics and pharmacies added to them due to Common Core, along with the fact that the DSM has so many "-otherwise not specified" mental illnesses described that going to a psychiatrist is going to result in you being on pills regardless of how healthy or normal you may be.

Also not wanting to take your medicine is too considered a mental illness, which they try to explain away as a type of paranoia so you can't do anything about it, and if someone else tries to stop you from taking pills then that can be legally considered to be child abuse to the point where parents forbidding their kids from taking them can have their children taken away from them by force.

They gave me accutane when I was in middle school. I might have just needed more water - it wasn't until halfway into accutane that I learned that tap water was remotely drinkable for me when I refrigerated it. Anyway, the first time I used it, it tore up my shoulders, back and middle breast area. It all turned to green mush and scabs- I didn't take a shower for an entire month because of the pain that it would cause. I was left with bumpy scars in those areas and they haven't disappeared like the doctors said it would. Whenever I would consult my mom about it, she would dismiss it as me not thinking that it's going away because I'm used to seeing it, but it's not like I frequently look at it or anything.

Insurance had run short and we had to cancel the prescription before it was over, so a few years later we tried accutane for me again to see if it would fix it- our dermatologist said they couldn't perform any kind of surgery because there "was still acne buried under the scars". Through the short amount of time I was taking it (must have been half a year), our dermatologist changed twice - our second one said I shouldn't need surgery but just to keep taking the pills (even though they weren't doing anything at all this time), and the third one said that surgery wasn't an option- "but hey! You looked pretty bad back in middle school, and your scars aren't all red and covering your face like your acne that you got around the time you had puberty!" I don't really understand what the deal is, but at the very least, I've learned that my mom is irresponsible and clueless with saving money. It would be useless to hawk her for (((reparations))) as much as I should just get a hold of my own insurance so that when I break a bone she won't be telling me she can't afford to have it taken care of.

I really want to know this too. I am still on it ffs.
forced on it back in elementary.

Adderall is just baby meth. Methylphenidate is even babier meth. Can't take a little speed? It's the SSRI and anti-psychotics that will really fuck you up.

They are using guanfacine now and that should have few side effects as well. Although, who knows with developing brains.

What kinds of hallucinations m8?

Are you Schizophrenic or bipolar? You're one of the people who legitimately need medication. Using other drugs just makes it worse.

trying to get off Bupropion

it's terrifying. ive finally gotten my life together (a bit) and i dont want to be on drugs for my whole life

Why must the pharmaceutical Jew infect our youth?

I already replied to this thread in a different context, but had to enter again. Was proscribed Bupropion (purple round tabs) for smoking cessation. Found out if you wash the coating off, let it dry, then crush into powder, it is effectively cocaine. Used to fucking smash it in BF1942 clan play hopped up on that shit. Never liked taking it normally, just made me anxious.

Frankly it was so strong that (I don't do this but once a year or so) most cocaine isn't shit in comparison. The drip on bupropion is terrible though

To add, if not apparent, it wasn't even like the same drug comparing insufflated to oral

I was on that shit too. It nearly made me bipolar.

Just an industry because kids are being diagnosed for "disorders" that are actually normal behavior for their age.

Psychiatry is a lot of bullshit and I wish psychiatrists would come clean about it. Nowadays psychiatrists are nothing more than pillpushers, you can have a good pillpusher (a guy with experience that came from the old school but had to adapt to current year) or a bad pillpusher (a hipsterfag that learned psychiatry from DSM). Meds are necessary in most cases, but they shouldn't be something you need for the rest of your life or for a long period… only needed until your state of mind improves. Psychiatrist never tell you can discontinue, the therapists too never tell you because they want to make shekels with you.

Well no shit they "work". You're doping your kids up instead of being a responsible parent and raising your child.

Anyway if you read the clinical trials most of these drugs work as well, or hilariously even worse, than a placebo. Its fucking child abuse, plain and simple.

>>>/pdf/159
Essential reading

I never hallucinated before taking this crap. It's apparently relatively common when getting off long term (1 year+) Nardil usage

This is why vaporwave exists.

The (((American))) way, which is usually just taking the path of least resistance, doesn't work with parenting.

Good luck crazy Mussolini!

Anyone think there might be a correlation between intelligence and being put on Ritalin?

What would a correlation prove?

Possible warfare tactic.

now that you mention it, most of the v a p o r p l e b s I know are also on SSRIs.
genuinely makes me think…and you fuckers want to co-opt it to ptomote fascism? fuck off.
make your own music with a 80s/glitch vibe, don't copy c o n s u m e r i s t d e g e n e r a c y f o r d r u g a d d i c t s

When did I say that?
The point of vaporwave is to warn people about rampant consumerist degeneracy.
Or maybe it's not :^)

What would a warfare tactic directed against a nations intelligence, look like?

Don't forget this stuff bio-accumulates in the environment, so when you drink tap water your getting low doses of birth control, adderal, and blood pressure medication.

Remember to get your filters 199.95 at the infowars store.

That's what happens when your civilizations piss seeps into the aquifers.

you get hormones in your water supply.

Eminem is Taiwanese not black

all people really need to be productive and happy is a bump of cocaine now and then, it should be legal.

The only healthy mind is an unadulterated one - al you can be and allyou can achieve should be done by trength of your willpower alone, to fully reveal your genetic resilience and expose both the strength and weaknesses you might have.

Drugs are just toxins that interfere with that process. With them, your true genetic fitness never comes to fore.

what influence does Freud have on all of this?
My psychiatrist as a autist kid had a figurine of him on his desk - I am now worried haha
Tried to put me on low-dose anti-psychotics and other meds, never took them - always sceptical
nice guy but he took a (((left))) turn last time I saw him dropping a feminist line - told him I have been re-searching cultural marxism and he moved the convo on fast.

Well people insist on using these drugs even if they dont have a problem, like Adderall and similar products.

I used to be a tweaker, took a full year to stop being depressed (8 months of those 12 were lost on being prescribed an SSRI). Anti-depressants made it worse because while the depression was easier to deal with, it made it impossible to recover fully, got stuck in a permanent stasis and it changed my personality to something akin to a libshit. It cleared itself after I took a leave of absence from everything (work, school, social contacts) for 4 months, stopped all meds, ate decent food and worked out daily. It does fix itself but it's a whole lot of work to get the 300 lb. gorilla off your back.

Modern psychiatry is the next generation of MKUltra. It's the most government funded medical specialty and its victims willingly take the drugs

my sides

oy vey

B