Vladimir Putin warns Romania and Poland

Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned Romania and Poland they could find themselves in the sights of Russian rockets because they are hosting elements of a US missile shield that Moscow considers a threat to its security.

Putin issued his starkest warning yet over the missile shield, saying that Moscow had stated repeatedly that it would have to take retaliatory steps but that Washington and its allies had ignored the warnings.

michellhilton.com/2016/07/vladimir-putin-adverte-romenia-e-polonia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/77ugl
socialmatter.net/2016/05/10/poland-and-russia-will-fight-for-control-of-europe/
timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-said-to-get-arms-direct-from-russia-can-use-against-israel/
cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html
rt.com/politics/323919-soros-foundation-recognized-as-undesirable/
awdnews.com/top-news/dalai-lama-president-putin-must-continue-his-relentless-crusade-against-saudi-state-terrorism-i-believe-obama-administration-and-saudi-arabia-are-responsible-for-middle-east’s-bloodshed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being non-White in my presence.

every first post the same

Putin threatening to bomb his neighbors because they dont want to be annexed is not anti white. Russians should be happy with the land they have its 1/6 of the world surface.

More like Putin is saying:

Holy shit Putin's not fucking around.

no putin is saying he will nuke them first if it comes to war and there might be some light annexing

No, Putin is saying that these missile installations erode the MAD doctrine and make it possible for the cocksucking kikes who run the JEWSA to consider a first strike situation with acceptable losses.

Got the video for anyone who wants it.

Putin would be right. Whatever problem or history Eastern Europe has with Russia, and the rest of Europe for that matter, needs to end or they'll just be pawns in an American provoked war. Despite all the based events coming out of Poland, this is probably one of the dumbest moves they could do, but then again they're probably the most dependent nation on NATO and EU for the most part.

Create an Eastern bloc or something if you're that paranoid. Nobody wants to be the EU/NATO, U.S., or a Russian puppet.

Yes, but only if they continue to be cucks and being the frontline buffer for allies that in truth don't even give a fuck about them. As the situation in Europe deteriorates, I expect the countries Putin is trying to court to make some hard decisions. Either getting nuked by Russia and being invaded by the Caliphate or going back into the former commie bloc willingly.

The VERY IMPORTANT FACT here is that the newly designed US missile "shield" is a de-facto missile launcher that can easily be retrofitted to launch nukes. Putin is mad because he can't tell if these silos are defensive, or are using offensive nuclear warheads.

In other the words the US are being sneaky cunts and Putin is right: this is heavily disrupting MAD

A missle shield negates the counter threat of russian nukes.
MAD is mad but it keeps one party from getting the overhand.
An effective missle shield legitimises a first strike.

A Trump reign would hopefully lead to a reset on the relationship and allow for a German-Russian era of cooperation.
The North should be a block which had the right, a right given by nature, to controll the worlds recources.

More saber rattling. Wouldn't this make Poland and Romania want to go towards the US more?

Some user also pointed out well that the missile shield, even if only used as a shield, can be used to take down Russian retaliation missiles too. So, if the ZOG wants to bomb Moscow the Russians can't as easily strike back.

Non you're missing the point. There's a reason why missile shields aren't allowed in the current nuclear warfare rulebook. If you have the capability of negating an enemy nuclear attack, then it's basically like they don't have nukes at all. The world's diplomacy rests uneasily on the fact that everyone important has the capability of ending the world, themselves included. If now they can destroy everyone else, without themselves being harmed, then the way we do diplomacy now doesn't work.

I suspect we already have capabilities of intercepting or disabling enemy nukes. The Manhattan Project of our time would be for this.

They'd still have submarines

building missile shields all around your enemies' border is a real dick move. Imagine if Putin had missile shields stationed in Canada, Mexico and Cuba. "Ees not problem. Motherland must defend eetself. Don't vorry about it."

So fucking true.They were already thinking about China.

This should be public knowledge.We have American bases which are completely obscure for our government.We can't know what the fuck are they doing there.

Also, why the fuck Putin has to school journalists? This isn't the first time i saw of him having to tell the journalists their job, it was another with a Russian journalist and some oligarchs too, and another of someone who he knew worked with US during the KGB time.

I really really hope Trump keeps his politic position with Russia.There is no need to kill ourselves for the kikes benefit.

Nigga what? The U.S.A. would have to fuck Canada over pretty hard to convince them to do something that crazy.

God, work the shaft; Putin is getting bored.
Fucking Russiaboos astroturfing at maximum speed.

Inb4 "Poland doesn't deserve sovereignty"

Fuck jewtin.

Any of the EE "nations" aren't real and never will be. They're confused lower-class Russians who were coerced by echobergs to adopt made-up identities and artificial gibberish languages. These clueless fools and their kosher "muh separate identity" LARPing proved to be an effective D&C tool, which is why the echobergs continue to use them to prevent an actual pan-European NatSoc state (headed by Russia, of course) from emerging.

Always remember:
Not supporting Russia/Putin = anti-White D&C shill

Literally a copypasted post from a similar thread a week ago.
Reported for shilling.

Are you fags even trying?

This "Russia is a WN superstate" Andrew angling bullshit is getting tiring

And no, apart from Ukraine and Belarus, western/south Slavs are completely different genetically to Russians.

You seem to believe "Slavic" is a race and not just a simple language group

I like Poland, but I hate how they act like most of us Finns and ignore reality when it comes to Russia.

Not exactly, but going directly against Russia is a clear indicator of a flawed and self-destructive approach.

How'd that work out for ya in '45?
Also, to the based poles in this thread, official US war policy with Russia is to turn Poland into radioactive glass to create a buffer zone

This. Europe/USA building a nuke defense would make Russia vulnerable to a nuke attack.
Any sane person would use any mean possible to stop that, even mutual assured destruction.

Why don't they just used or build orbital nuke system. Isn't the basis of any antinuke system the heat from the booster, just drop the bomb if they start shit

It's illegal for countries to build space weapons

There are international treaties against nukes in space.

2nd winter war on the rise? you finns better have a new häyhä

How is selling your nation to the ZOG controlled US government helping to prevent harm to said nation?

As opposed to selling your nation to mongolized orcs who have been fucking up your country for 70 years?
You should not be asking "why are they selling their asses to ZOG?", you should ask "just how terrible has Russian occupation been that ZOG seems like a better option?"

However, would not expect a non-EE denizen to understand. It takes actual living under communism to understand the sheer, unadulterated horror of it.

checked
Missile shields aren't that useful in practice.They're more of a political influence tool. Modern strategic nukes (especially Russia's) are extremely difficult to destroy once in flight.

It's preferable to burn your nation to the ground than have it owned by someone else. Doesn't matter who it is.

Careful with that edge, your fedora might fly off.

Go suck ZOG dick.

In case you haven't noticed, the Ruskies aren't commies anymore, and the EU and the USA are doing more harm to you than the Ruskies ever did.

It's easy to deal with an oppressive outside regime. You just rebel.

But the ZOG type of regime where they subvert you from the inside? Corrupt the very spirit of your kin? That kind of regime is much harder to shake off.

did you forget who we are dealing with, I would not be surprised if there are missiles floating around the earth with Israeli flags painted on them.

They praise Stalin as a hero there though.

Tell me more. A country run by a KGB agent with a kike mother that acts exactly as it did a century ago.
It's easy to be an armchair general. You just go and conquer.
Yeah, that's exactly what communism was. Your history getting rewritten, your people reduced to a faceless mass, your culture purposefully destroyed and forgotten. And that's exactly what happens today in any place Russia has grabbed with its kikey paws.
You can sugar-coat it as much as you want, but Eastern Europe is not putting its neck into that noose again.

even east germans are aware of the horror of gommunism, my father lived in the eastern side of berlin for the first 27 years of his life and does nothing but shit on the USSR and Russia

Oh, by the way, about the whole "corrupting the very spirit of your kin"? Ask what East German life under Stasi was like.

I don't see them flying the proverbial commie flag or arguing for gibs and refugee invaders like the EU and the US backers.

Regardless, anything that fucks over the EU and the ZOG is good in my book. The Ruskies never did any harm to me or mine.

reported.

If you don't want to follow the rules, then should know you have other choices, but you cannot stay here
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/killyourself/

kys

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

archive.is/77ugl

Where there is Russia, there is corruption, nepotism, oligarchy, drunken degeneracy and general civil disfunction. And an occasional kaboom by an occasional Chechen. Doesn't sound too different from living under rapefugees to me.
I do not mind that. Quite the contrary, I want the EU to croak as soon as possible, but it is still drooling and kicking its feet in the agony.
Fair enough, but they are not your friends. Or anyone's.

I don't need them to be my friends, neither do the Polish.

You just need to not play ball with their enemies and allow Russia to steamroll the EU and the US influence over Europe.

You can go right back to wanting them dead by hussar charge after the fact.

Normally I wouldn't be against that, but where russkies come, they stay. I do not want 1945 to be repeated.

Good and interesing read.

socialmatter.net/2016/05/10/poland-and-russia-will-fight-for-control-of-europe/

If you win an existential war your country will remember you as a hero to some degree no matter your crimes.

Trading being one persons bitch for another is no better if that person you're bitching out to is going to make your homeland a fucking warzone for no good reason. Nobody is stopping them from whitewashing the history of the USSR, hence why I said they should create an Eastern Bloc to counter Russia to the east and U.S./NATO to the west.

I don't care about the social or economic reasons at all. From a military perspective it's an absolutely stupid move taking into account the U.S. and NATO are the ones provoking confrontation against both Russia and China. Sacrificing your people and land for no fucking reason is retarded. Risking it is no better. Why can't more countries be like Switzerland?

You guys say russian communism was bad?
It was at least a classical repressive totalitarian society which preserved the conservative value system since they needed it to win WW2. And got rid of the commies as soon as the opportunity of crumbling economy arrived.

The shit that the commies in the West are preparing for us is much much worse.

We won't be oppresed by the government.
But by ourselves. Courtesy of the kike owned media.

You know that tranny down the street that is constantly flirting with your 8 year old son? You will be transphobic if you try to prevent it raping your child. And it will be even encouraged by the media for your son to go balls in while high on the latest synthetic DUDEWEEDLMAO. Degeneracy will be the new normal.

You know that ghetto crack house in the next block that is constantly raiding people's houses and you can't do anything about it? And if you do, you get locked up for being racis. White reperations aka high taxes will be imposed for millenia of opression becouse white countries will be full of shitskins that vote your gun rights away and vote in segregation for whites. And then they will just murder us slowly by miscgeneration and rampant violence caused by the Red guards.

Hell that will make Brave New World a good option.

Because Switzerland has an extremely profitable geopolitical locations and is a center for (((European))) banking?

autism

It's either shill or Andrew niggerface anglin

66 million dead russians yes communism was worse then this you fucking retard

66 mln dead Russians is worse than endless millions who are turned to faggots, trannies and other abominations caused by shit quality poisoned food, water, environment and social life? Worse than incoming era of complete intellectual standstill because any idea or invention that would be revolutionary is immediately shut down by kikes who stand to lose money in industry, pharmacy, medical fields? Worse than being replaced in your own country by some nigger or a desert shitskin, both of which are so brave as to rape your country's daughters and kill any who oppose them?

Get a grip, you cuck. 66 million Russians is beginning to look very tame in comparison to what awaits the western world within ~50 years. That is, civil total war or complete death.

the Soviet Union killed more than nazi Germany ever did, even americans realize this, you're either one dedicated troll or RIDF

Russia after USSR:

West after Cultural Marxism:

Yeah the numbers of dead or forced into labor camps is not even a thousand yet. The USSR was worse you fucking retard. I'm sorry you have to look at niggers on the bus but no this is nothing compared to the he'll of the USSR.

Russia has the most musliums in europe the highest HIV rate in europe the most abortions in europe is suffering from third world tier poverty. Russia is not christian or conservative.

This.

What people have to understand is that defense missiles aren't actually stopping the warhead from going off. They simply prevent it from reaching its intended targets. The warhead itself is not only extremely durable, it also contains mechanical altmeters and will go off over whichever area it was shot down in.

Which will be Poland, Romania, and other countries near Russia which host US missile shields. I don't understand why these people would be so foolish as to go along with this.

Fucking retards, so desperate to 'be safe' that they ended up becoming a priority target. It's almost poetic.

Putin has only two options here:

1. First strike against any potential missile shield location and then threaten MAD.
2. Reveal the Doomsday Device.

There was no first strike yet. The Doomsday Device would create a new (permanent) MAD, where all the US has to do is initiate a first strike against any tentative anti-missile defense set up by Russia, or copy the DD technology.

However, no such weapon was revealed yet, and the Americans sure as hell don't think that Russia has it if they are setting up the shields so shamelessly.

Crimea was more than just about Russian clay, it was a clear warning of how Russia would respond to aggressive actions from the West. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that they would strike NATO allies.

The only thing that's being tested here is the Chinese resolve. If China does not sustain Russia economically after the first strike, US worldwide hegemony will become indisputable, because the missile shield will continue to expand.

However the migration is a huge incentive for China to back Russia.

With MAD preventing a full-blown war between the West and BRICS, we will see economic warfare, and Europe's massive fifth column will spell its downfall. With enough backing, a muslim insurgency is not only probable, but unavoidable. And we're not talking sandniggers in trucks either. We're talking fullblown civil war, where the only goal is to weaken the EU economically. Shit, at this point they don't even need backing anymore.

This conflict will be a whole new arms race where all players rush to tip the conditions of MAD into their favor.

Now, what I don't understand is why the kikes cucked the West, the only region of the world where they fit in. Pure parasitism?

Both are falling down and a result of communism.

HA
Found a kike.

It's simple:
After USSR failed, nation was able to take out conservative values and run with them.
If western cultural marxism doesn't fall, in a hundred years we won't exist as a civilization nor as any country whatsoever.

Boo hooo, one killed 60M people.
The second will end a whole fucking race you idiot.

Russian Orthodox Church operates like a mafia cell and is rotten to the core. Hell, the Patriarch owns a fucking yacht.
Which is why their population is dropping at a rate of 10 million every 10 years.

on a hypothetical level: could an anti ballistic missile shield really work against MAD

sure you can use your ABM system to protect a small strategic part, but if we are talking full scale global nuclear exchange

russia is so big the sheer distance makes it unlikely that ICBM's could be intercepted if launched from who knows where middle of siberia
so the easiest part shoot the missile down by smaller faster missile as it takes off isn't going to work

second point shoot the missile down as it descends to hit its target, lets suppose the usa abm works perfectly and they can intercept all space based missile from hitting the continental us
what if russia targets certain geographic locations that would optimize the spread of fallout but are otherwise bumfucknowheres and as such undefended by a abm umbrella
given the sheer size of the nuclear arsenals involved it seems unlikely that an abm could prevent mad
and it is only a diplomatic tool to coerce eastern european countries and build missile silos near borders

Funny thing is, the "Doomsday Device" is completely possible given the current technology.

There really isn't a limit to how powerful a hydrogen bomb can get. The purpose of the "Tsar Bomb" was to see how these weapons would scale with size and the amount of material, and as it turned out, they scale really well. If we really back Russia into a corner, they could just build a massive fucking bomb somewhere in Siberia.

you want a conservative redpilled country, anglin? It isn't russia, it's Italy or amish country in america

What about 1 billion of genocided/turned into abominations/bred out/nuked due to cultural marxism?
Whole world ruled by some inbred kikes and their shabbos goys, listed in the Bill Gates foundation donor lists?
With the rest of the population smearing shit in their faces becouse it's the new trend?
Even fucking Andelson said that the alternative is horrifying. And he's a kike.

I'm saying that Soviet communism was nothing towards what being planned for us and you faggots defending the NWO plans just to stick it to the Put is an obvious sign of a shill.

So what kind of game is really being played here then?

Is it just psychological warfare/brinkmanship? I think it is. They're trying to see how far they can push Putin, because they know he won't react.

Communism simply won't work. Leftism is a disease.

famous last words of autistic game theorists, he fucking will react if these kikes do anything nukey, they think they can get away with a nuclear mine or some other form of "limited" nuclear engagement(because there is no other way they can win anything in eurasia) but neither putin nor the russians will stand for that shit, they will fire everything, take the hits, pull back behind the urals, and rebuild like they always do, it a catastrophic idea to fuck with them and only a massive sperg/sociopath would even think of such a thing, which is basically who we have in power

TRUMP is the fucking solution for now, russians already like him and hes a chance at actually having a respectful, beneficial relationship with each other

fucking this.

Putin isnt a fucking commie either you tards, hes an oligarch lite and hes a nationalist, the gloablists despise him so for now he is an ally of sorts

you cant even read faggot, he said 60million dead is nothing compared to what they have in store for us, you literally hear the word communism and go into tard mode

stop fear mongering. All those scenarios you are talking about is in the unlikely event no one fights back. But trust me people will fight back. Not with guns or protests on the streets but in different ways.

During the glory days of communism even middle management had ways to make life easier for their employees. A bond was created against the state. The stealing and corruption that you probably heard plagued ex communist countries were actually means of survival. The West will develop it's own anti bodies, and probably when ZOG will collapse the remaining societies will still have those anti bodies that will come and bite people in the ass. Those anti bodies unfortunately are the real tragedy.

Sure, because Putin is a retard from Holla Forums. What in the fuck does he stand to gain from attacking completely meaningless missile shields then?

Assuming they are meaningless and just there to fuck with the guy, do you think he will attack them?

You dumb faggot. The Americans doing this is like Trump fucking with Obama by saying Putin said "the n word."

Did you watch ?

If your ABM shield consists of the same launch platforms as your nukes, how the fuck is the opposition supposed to know what you're putting up until it comes down?

Russia will be forced to assume that the ABM shield is at minimum a mask for a first strike, waiting for a false flag from the ME (like, say, a scud from E. Iraq) to launch.

Neutralising the shield involves knocking out ALL the launch platforms for the ABM shield tech, which is also the NATO platforms for a genuine nuke strike OR for conventional munition precision strikes.

If the West calls Russia an enemy, then its Russia's obligation to be the scariest enemy possible.

What did he mean by this?

I've already stated these scenarios in the first post:

If there is any direct threat posed to Russia, they will either be destroyed, or the "Samson option" will be revealed.

Russia realizes that technology these days nullifies any percieved advantage the USA has militarily.

1) aircraft carriers - sunk, destroyed by ballistic antiship missiles
2) stealth - nullified by russian wave-hopping radars that can track hundreds of targets at once
3) cruise missiles - subsonic, easily detected and destroyed by russian missiles
4) submarines - russian antiship missiles can detect them because they're metal and disturb the magnetic field of the earth, easy to track. shhhh
5) resolve of the USA people - we have never fought the russians….god help us if we ever do, the Russians just won't quit until we all end up finding out what a Russian boot tastes like.

Found the kike RIDF shill

Fuck off faggot

Stop watching the RT videos, son.

Magick ivan missiles don't nullify everything

I can tell you've never met a real russian before.

I'd rather be Aryan to be honest.

I'd rather a nation, people, and leader to be proud of. The modern west shows what good it does to be "aryan".

I told you for month that all this White Nationalist bullshit was a Russian psy-ops to give a semblance of legitimacy to Russian landgrabs, but you still fell for it, hook, line, and sinker

Well Russia isn't much of a nation.

It's a the remnants of two empires with dozens of different nonwhites within its borders.

Most russians are poor with extreme drug/alcohol problems.

With state controlled media and information dissemination most russians view Putin positively.

Most of Putin's following are neo communists.

Putin is a bit too jewed for my taste, but not worth waging war over
if you burgers leave Europe with NATO you'll leave us westerners vulnerable to bad vlad, pls gibe funz so we can defend ourselves
t. Österreicher

And those peoples probably kept their traditions and heritage as well (unlike the "aryans")
Wow just like the west. Despite all of this, the Russian people still make any Western people look disgusting in comparison.

No they didn't you fucking slavaboo

No they don't. You don't know russians or have visited russia.

is this an automated shillbot response?

lmao
timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-said-to-get-arms-direct-from-russia-can-use-against-israel/
cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html
rt.com/politics/323919-soros-foundation-recognized-as-undesirable/
I guess Putin is actually a tibetian shill
awdnews.com/top-news/dalai-lama-president-putin-must-continue-his-relentless-crusade-against-saudi-state-terrorism-i-believe-obama-administration-and-saudi-arabia-are-responsible-for-middle-east’s-bloodshed
Putin is no saint, he has his own game no one knows what he wants.

He wants stronger Russia.

But stronger Russia does not mean everywhere is good.

Sure he does

If the US supported Iran instead of Israel, the russians would support israel.

Wait.. that actually happened during the USSR .

When we started supporting Israel they withdrew their support.

The Russians just do anything opposite of US foreign policy wise

To become a high ranking officer in the KGB you must be a kike

Nearly all NKVD, KGB, etc senior officers were kikes, Putin is probably no exception

lmao

When will summer end?

sooo against Rothschilds and Soros?

I'd take a stronger Russia, on par with the US's power over a one-sided backstabbing horde of kikes pulling the strings over western governments. At least back when MAD was at its peak, the government wasn't trying to actively enslave its own people and genocide a race.

American imperialism controlled from top to bottom by Jewish interest is probably the most horrible thing that will happen in history if it goes to its endgame.

Fucking this. The multipolar world would be basically a Trump/Putin alliance. The kikes are literally so screwed their only hope would be starting the war before Trump gets elected.

And judging by the new economist magazine, I don't think that will happen.

Nukes are needed

You have an ID you fucking shill

He wanted to reinstate the national anthem of the USSR.

he's a kike commie faggot

nice D&C fag, its clear to anyone with half a brain cell putin is clearly supporting civic nationalism.

Putin is looking out for himself and his country in the way he believes is best. His work in funding WN in Europe is nothing but beneficial to the continent, especially considering its cucked status, plus he says he'd help Texas or any US state that wishes to secede from the nightmare that is the Jewnited States. KYS D&C fag, Putin isn't necessarily an ally, but right now he is doing SOME good to our benefit.

He'd also support BLM or any other group seriously attempting a coup in the US

more like us using Romanians and Poles as meatshilds for missile defense bases so that the us can claim the high ground after nucular war… look at all those evil Russians that nuked those pore poles. its not like those poles wanted to hurt anyone they where just hosting our missile defense bases so we could nuke Russia indiscriminately

Russia has 20 million Muslims

yeah 1 billion have not been killed m8. What if is a hell of a statement you fucking retard

this faggot right here would be OK with mexico or canada hosting russian military. are you dense.

we should fucking leave europe totally. watch them suffer the catastraophic shit show of immigrant crisis and learn accordingly.

Actually they would likely re-fit their current arsenal to make them function as Colbalt bombs. The amount of Colbalt-60 fallout that would result in simultaneous detonations would be devastating. If detonated in the right locations, the jetstream would carry a portion of the fallout all over the northern hemisphere.

Russia is ZOG too mane

Remember the Five Eyes.
Remember the Rivkin Plan.
Remember that the Eternal Anglosphere has been fomenting wars among the European peoples for centuries. Don't let him do it again.

Poland can into space though, even if it's technically a US system

What's your proof of this?

Yeah, Vlad and I talked this over last winter when we went on vacation together…Between our pond hockey game and grizzly bear hunt, he confided in me that he was ready to crush the poles…he didn't ask me for advise or anything, he just matter of factly told me he was going to crush the poles as he took a deep drag from his cuban cigar and made a menacing smile.

I said it was a brilliant idea because I didn't want to end up in a shallow grave behind his 'sauna'/smoke house.

I agree that we need to not saber-rattle at Russia and instead seek a mutually beneficial relationship.

However, in any nuclear exchange, the Russians won't be 'pulling back behind the urals' because the nuclear annihilation of Russia would be so complete that there wouldn't be anyone left to retreat.

Every major and medium US city would be gone. However, every Russian on Earth who didn't have access to a very strong nuclear bunker would be dead. The Russian people would be a footnote in history, if anyone still wrote books after the apocalypse.

Don't believe me? Go look up some facts on weapons strength. Many people don't even believe Russia's nuclear SLBM subs would be able to fire as they'd be immediately sunk by the dedicated chase and kill units that follow them. Their most advanced missiles would be unstoppable, which would constitute something like 700 to 1000 nuclear strikes. On the US side, something north of 4000 nuclear strikes would be totally unstoppable. That's every city with more than 5 Russians living in it, and probably most of China as well.

No one wants it to come to this. No one could win this war. Diplomacy is the clear choice here. But if it ever happened, Russia would be completely erased from Earth.

I wish the Tsars would return and kill all the jews and Muslims already

The US would be so weak mexico would take over and they would be completely erased from the earth

This kid's never heard of an allegorical remark.

There is a screen capture about this, saying missle defense should be ready by 2020 and it is a destabilizing thing.

Oh Andrew

Oh (((you)))

We are weak and of those who are resolved many would welcome Russian occupation over the current forces who are genociding us.