/cwv/ General #1

Today marks the start of this year's new seasons for The CW's Superhero lineups.

We've got The Flash S03E01 out today:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48ba00fe76ecf0666fdf3c37a36c0da86760f7f5

In today's episode, we realise Barry is a fucking idiot and everything he touches breaks.

Arrow S0501 comes out tomorrow (Wednesday)

Legends of Tomorrow S0201 comes out the day after (Thursday)

(((Supergirl))) S02E01 is next Sunday.

I'll be posting magnet links as they come out.

Let's discuss why these are the only good properties DC has made in the last 10 years, which is a real testament to how shit everything is.

I know not many anons here like it, but I thought I'd make the thread, see how it goes and keep going if anons are into it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9NCiW
moviepilot.com/p/power-girl-in-supergirl-multiverse-crossover/4158590
comicbook.com/dc/2016/11/30/andrew-kreisberg-on-whether-power-girl-could-come-to-the-cw/
pastebin.com/G2cdqLHh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aw, damn, I was afraid that was going to be the case. Is there a lot of him awkwardly fumbling around while trying to figure out the new timeline, or do they skip most of the awkwardness in favor of getting to the explanations and action more quickly?

I don't even know why the fuck Supergirl is still around.

I thought it was cancelled, but lolnope. Move channels.

And their Superman is shit.

I have not watched the ep yet, but I'm fucking terrified.
I always hate the "oh-oh-I don't understand what's going on at all, I have to pretend I'm myself, let me make a retard out of myself ever 8 seconds".
Surprisingly, though, they managed to handle it pretty well in his earth 2 episodes in S2

No no, it's Constantine, the actually fucking good show got cancelled.
Satan fucking won.

Stop. Just stop reminding me. That fucking cameo last year did nothing to whet my appetite.

If I remember correctly, the actor really liked his role, and did his best to make the show stay on air.
Do you think it would be humanly possible for the network to integrate constantine with Arrow for good? Or maybe with LoT, however that would work?

I've heard rumors they want to integrate Constantine with LoT. Though I'm curious to see how they do the Justice Society in LoT.

Why not, it's better than whatever the hell is going on with Arrow now.

I don't watch the show, but I heard the quality went down hill for the last few seasons. Something with Felicity.

Their Ra's al ghul have no right being that fucking badass though. It's a waste.

the only reason Ra's appeared badass was because he wasted oliver
Fuck, I was so happy when oliver died, even though I knew he was going to be back.

I do believe that Smallville was decent from season 5 to 8.
It did dared to be a comic book adapted series with a lot of imaginative stuff not really caring for how ridiculous it may sound.
It was a charming elseverse, and I did like most of the main portrayals, Clark was very stupid but it was closer to Superman than anything in the past years.
The Kent's were very good, the Luthor's too, Olsen and Lois. Chloe could've been a good character if it wasn't because she was making those annoying quips every two fucking sentences.
I wanted to stop watching after they had the balls to kill Jimmy Olsen just to pull that stupid copout that he wasn't the real Jimmy but I decided to watch season 9. It was pretty weak but nothing as terrible as pre-season 5.
What they did to the whole Apokolips arc was fucking heretic though.

I think that's why The Flash is decent too, is kinda charming, and dares to be a comic book series with the whole timeline mess.

Arrow S5 is magic free, apparently.

Matt Ryan, he is even doig the voice for Constantine in the JL Dark movie coming oit this month, so I think theyre keeping him at arms length for an opening.
Plus, Flash has Alchemy coming as one of the big bads this year (I think its Alchemy, Mirror Master and Savitar this year), so perhaps John comes in and fixes their shit up.

I've finished it, so theres a few spoilers.

Its set 3 months after he changes the timeline. He hasnt met anyone from the old cast except Iris and Joe, and then only barely knows them.

There's a few "Oh, but shouldnt you be doing this?" moments, but most of it is fine.

Though bigger spoiler, Cant fucking believe they couldnt even do 2 eps for Flashpoint. Though it was shit in terms of adaptation, so maybe I've been spared. Less Iris is always a good thing.

Never gets old. Wonder how/if they will merge earth 1 with Supergirl's world.

They also almost fuck up Bizarro and Brainiac but at least they got a proper explanation.
Braniac looked human because he was impersonating one, stupid yes but not under comic book stupid and then I think he fused with Lex.
And Bizarto was a Phantom Zone ghost rather than a failed Lex clone.

But yes, what they did with all the apokolips related characters was atrocious.

I just tried to watch Supergirl's first episode.
I really really tried. Not even mentioning the SJW shit trying to shove in your throat is a retarded convoluted mess where everyone is drooling stupid.
Not to mention that the only people that seem slightly smarter than the rest that being the general from the DOE that actually proposes the alternate view on how dangerous Supes and Kara could be is treated as a dick even when he helps her.
And Kara's boss that points out that she's a successful, powerful woman without being some sensitive faggot is expressly called "anti-feminist" and is portrayed as a bitch.
Holy shit this makes Arrow and Gotham look good.

I don't think Gotham is too bad. Besides, it's based on Batman: Earth-One

Are you kidding me? Gotham is absolute garbage.

As OP, I dropped the ball in the first thread that no one even cared about.

Magnet for Arrow S0501:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1D1D4C32F2F597E748A7F190A7ADFCA9415E53C1&dn=Arrow.S05E01.HDTV.x264-LOL%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4Say no to spam%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

Legends is next week and I'm a faggot for not checking.

I'll bump this thread with some previews of upcoming episodes, and maybe people will come.

Also, with this episode of Arrow, it looks like they've realised their mistakes are are making positive changes that people actually want, in all the series. Perhaps they can even salvage Supergirl somehow.

The Flash - Big Mistake

Wherein Barry fucks up yet again.

We also see some characters making debuts, some making cameos, and Cavanagh playing the 5th, count it 5th, reincarnation of Dr Wells.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow | Out of Time Extended Trailer

Trailer for the Season 2 Premiere of Legends of Tomorrow.

Less Ninjas, more Samurai. Nukes are launched by Germans in what appears to be the same dock that Savage and his goons were buying nukes from, in Poland. We see glimpses and a few lines from Vixen, who is not the Vixen from the TV series, because that actress is filming something else. Legion of Doom is teased, along with cast. Justice Society of America is revealed with cast, logo and dialogue.

Supergirl boss goes in-depth about changes with show's move to CW
archive.is/9NCiW

It's a long read, so I'll skip to the relative good parts, in the sea of meh.

Supergirl will come to Earth-1, but they are not merging the whole series into the other 3, yet. Presumably, this is to prevent Superman being the Deus Ex he is in Supergirl across 4 shows. She will be in both dimensions but her original one mainly.

Aliens apart from Kryptonians will be explored. Manhunter will actually become Manhunter.

Some random character comes out as a lesbian, there's a female President who wants to give illegal aliens FROM SPACE citizenship, because reasons.

They promise less dialogue and speeches about female empowerment, and instead will just show it to the audience.

that looks so fucking awesome. Hope it lives up to it.

Ehh.. It really feels like they are trying to channel Doctor Who in a bad way.

Okay so I just watched the first four eps of Flash and I'm concerned it's going to remain as absolutely awful as it has been for the rest of the go. I've never read a single flash comic and I still managed to predict most of what was going to happen thus far.
I'm going to break down the characters now and you can correct me if I make any mistakes.
Flash is inept, and his whole personality can be summed up with: my mom died and my dad is in jail, which he needs to remind me of every time he opens his stupid mouth.
Black sister is pointless and annoying
Black cop dad continues to get angry and flash for no discernible reason in order to create more contrived drama every single episode
Evil wheelchair man is reverse flash and killed flash's mom. He wants to make sure he becomes shadow realm flash in the future or whatever.
Lady is a lady who's sad her boyfriend died. She never accomplishes anything
Brown geek is mildly amusing and the only character with any kind of personality but is still pretty pointless.
White cop boy dies so flash can bang his sister and never gets a personality
Mildly interesting villain of the week bad guys are never the focus of the episodes, instead it's always REALLY contrived drama that boils down to flash being and idiot and everyone else being over dramatic

I'm not sure what the general consensus is about this schlock, but I hate it. Please explain what I'm missing. Because none of my IRL friends could.

Black cop dad is the single most caring and lovable character ever written.
He is made out of absolute love.

literally kill yourself. Pick up a knife, point the sharp end at your throat and thrust really hard.

Did I say funny nigger? No I didn't, I'm just glad he's the only one who hasn't broken down crying over nothing in particular. But I'm sure he will eventually.

Arguing semantics aside, I can tall you this about Flash:
It's… Okay, in my opinion. The show is mostly light-hearted, with the drama driving the characters, but usually not getting in the way. There are no surprising twists as far as I recall, at least not in season 1.
You got most of the characters right, though there is development happening over time. Dead Boyfriend Lady is the absolute worst, with her only character traits forever remaining "is a chick" and "has dead boyfriends(s)ooh, spoiler"
Most of the entertainment usually comes from the fun villains and, since it's a comic adaptation - from the ability to theorize on what happens next based after the episode, since ever so often they drop well-known names or other clues/easter eggs. The effects are mostly decent, so if you're a one to watch movies for their action and explosions, Flash does the job okay.
In general, I don't see anything amazing nor awful in the show. If you want an awful show, try Supergirl.

If I can allow myself to project for a bit - I think you're doing the same thing I do most of the time, being: You see how this show is absolutely adored by all the normalfags, how they praise in on every step, while being completely fucking unable to explain the reason for it. You try to ask them about it, and no coherent argument for the show's quality ever comes out, other then fanboy squealing. This pisses you off and makes you far more critical towards every aspect of it.

I only know one dude who likes the show and his taste is trash.
Maybe that has something to do with it. But really I just don't like drama at all. The only non cartoon TV I watch is Columbo, and I think that's for a good reason.

A part of why I enjoy Flash at all is probably because I watched Arrow beforehand, where the amount of drama is high at the start, and progressively fucktuples with every season.
At the point where you reach Flash, it's a pleasant break from Oliver Queen's love octagons.
But I fully admit that it's shitty, retarded reasoning

On an unrelated note, give Constantine a shot. Almost no drama, just episodic demon-banishing and a background plot connecting it all. Fair warning, though - it was not popular enough among normalfags, so it got cancelled after barely a full season.

Sounds cool

I rather like Gotham. Nice visuals even if the plot is a bit of a mess.

Also, this Penguin running for mayor plot is a fantastic subtle jab at Trump.

HOW MANY TIMES IS BARRY GOING TO LEARN NOT TO FUCK WITH TIME TRAVEL GOD DAMMIT

Why is Maggie Sawyer an alien rights advocate when she's supposed to be a cop? Why is she Latina?

General threads breed cancerous shit like tripfags and little cliques who end up perpetuating their thread for its own sake. Just make a thread if something happens in an episode and you want to talk about it.

Shiggy.

At least 10 more times. We still haven't done a crisis apart from Flashpoint. Surely Two Worlds, Infinite and Zero will teach him a lesson :^)

I'm also posting magnets and news, which is helpful seeing as mouthbreathers coming from halfchan and a few others wouldn't know where to get torrents from.

Tripfags can be sorted with hiding and reporting.

Anywho, Supergrill came out today, magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a013514d0203c5b0ba0c247e191e6dc90f7999bf

Haven't watched it myself yet, but I know we get Superman, the pod from the cliffhanger revealed and a major Superman villain, so there's something for everyone to get upset about being changed.

I thought Marc Guggenheim was in charge of Arrow season 3 and the whole Olicity thing? That and Greg Berlanti went to work on Arrow.

Blame fan pandering for Olicity.
Everybody loved Felicity when she was the sexy nerd girl supporting character with the funny sexy-baby-hippopotamus walk, but Olicity was such an obnoxious power couple.

sorry I meant to say that Greg Berlanti went to work on the Flash.

agreed shippers should never be pandered to.

I liked this episode

Sorry I was late, but heres new eps for the anons who cant into piracy.
Legends of Tomorrow comes out tomorrow.

The Flash S03E02:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:465c6f9c8ae973ae2a9b645bb556d3a07c7f2aef

Arrow S05E02:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1d1d4c32f2f597e748a7f190a7adfca9415e53c1

I'm glad they didn't drag out the part where Barry tries to keep things a secret. Getting it over with in one episode was the right call.

Eh, at least we have Julian acting as an antagonist to Barry, not the Flash. And I suppose they set up a good reason for fans to stop saying 'why not just go back and change it?'

Wasnt watching Arrow s4. Did they show Diggle to have a daughter, or was it implied they were born in the break?

In season 4 its shown that Diggle has a daughter.

Well, hope that gets explained.

and Catlyn is turning into Killer Frost

I downloaded this and watched it as soon as it came out, so sorry for fucking about and not posting here.

Legends of Tomorrow S02E01
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9af6f5143fe7d4329b001e99200f49f827f58c9d

Holy shit, Arrow is actually looking to be really great this season. He's training a bunch of new recruits, and he drafted Ragman into the crusade. I was not fucking expecting that to actually happen. This might be cool as fuck.

Also, props on them for using an obscure as fuck hero and still making him awesome.

And Wild Dog!

So far I only have one complaint, and that's that the bad guy is *yet another* evil archer. I wish they'd fucking stop.

I mean, at least theres some story to it, as opposed to ANOTHER SPEEDSTER WOAH HE WANTS TO KILL YOU COS YOURE FAST TOO!!1!

Why cant they just of skipped Zoom, forced WesleyShipp as Jay somehow, then had Mirror Master and Grodd instead of another speedster. I mean, there hasnt been a proper rogues episode since the plane episode, and I guess weather wizard and the trickster for christmas.

Watched Legends of Tomorrow S2E1. Nice silly approach to things. Plenty of stupid bits though

When in 1942? It's a long year.

Getting uranium is literally the hardest part of making a bomb. All you need to build one conventional explosives to throw two pieces into eachother.

He only gave the idea for a bomb. He wasn't even on the Manhattan project because he wasn't US born.

Tech didn't exist till the Nazis were almost dead

Now I'm interested.

Holy shit, that Legends ending… I know Hourman turned up last season, but seeing the whole gang… Fuck. Is it just me or is LoT currently the best Arrowverse show?

Also, Legion of Doom confirmed for full universe villains.

I'm surprised they got the costumes right for the Justice Society even Stargirl.

And yet the fuck up Kid Flash and Diggle's costume, who we see a fuck ton more of.

I thought this whole episode was "eh" until the very end where I saw that it wasn't just Dark they were fighting. I hate how they're only visiting times from 1940-[CURRENT YEAR]

With Kid Flash's costume I thought it looked fine it's just his hairline doesn't match up with the top. It was meant for a white ginger Wally West.

Exactly. Shippers are the worst facet of the fandom to pander to. They don't care about good stories..they only care that their pairing is made official.

Supergirl S02E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6fd27bd2c723c90fbb2e869cd49b93145bc1bb5e

The Flash S03E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fba187210fa3048c1770c19b49350eeffdbd56f0

Arrow S05E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4572e2d68dcd639b739517a60c9292f55ff6dc56

I made a comment before that the CW must not understand how niggers foreheads are shaped. So far they have a 100% failure rate on helmets looking good on negroes.

As terrible as Supergirl is, it's the only show I've seen about one of the Supes where they creatively use their powers.

True, especially with Diggle's helmet. They could've given him a big master chief styled helmet or something instead of that dinky little half helmet they gave him.

sage for general

this.
I loved how he continuously fucks up. Not as bad writing but cause he's an idiot.
Jay best character

that post didn't go so well

Legends S2E2 is easily the best episode of the entire series

Live-action JSA series when?

Hopefully soon.
Hopefully with best Green Lantern.

The Mirror Master of Earth 2 bit was a nice nod to his initial gadget based incarnation.

I've heard really good things about the Flash.

Is it worth watching?

Yes I highly recommend it.

It's by far the best capeshit on tv. The only thing that has it beat is the DCAU

Legends of Tomorrow S02E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9c583150fe53b3ebeb417d8b2f027537c33493f4

Supergirl S02E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9db83abb1a070efef09805099e78282873ae806b

The Flash S03E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4f46c069554f3ff5d5b1424ac16b8724d5680910

Arrow S05E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cfdd150d4b769feb9756658a129e1411541713f7

Legends of Tomorrow S02E02
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9c583150fe53b3ebeb417d8b2f027537c33493f4

Supergirl S02E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9db83abb1a070efef09805099e78282873ae806b

The Flash S03E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4f46c069554f3ff5d5b1424ac16b8724d5680910

Arrow S05E04
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cfdd150d4b769feb9756658a129e1411541713f7

Legends S02E03 comes out in about an hour and a half, so torrent will be out in 2 hours 45 min.

This week was pretty good, and left an alright taste in my mouth. Mind you, those hamfisted Supergirl jokes about the election were painful, but then they did that thing with the female president, so I can laugh at that roundabout.

take this cancer to where it belongs >>>Holla Forums

fuck off

Holla Forums does the above shit and worse. They are pretty cancerous from Maisie generals to pretentiousness

I call it a general, but this is the 4th week, and it hasn't hit triple digits. Regardless, anons that do post seem to enjoy it, and Holla Forums is full of "is this kino/cuck/reddipol", while the BO either joins in or ignores it.

Legends of Tomorrow S02E03
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0916cd0510e3b208897e8de655c58afcb812eb98

Samurais and shit, get on board.

Give it until after he fight Captain Cold the first time. They didn't quite have the tone of it down, feeling like a slightly more noble Arrow, but when he fights Cold they suddenly remembered that Flash is supposed to be fun

Fight scenes in LoT are pretty good for a network like CW. Rather nice to have not-OP heroes that have to work together and try to take on groups of enemies.

Also, Ray has lost his suit maybe 5 times now, it's a tad stale.

Pretty sure they're gonna make the suit exploding give him actual shrinking powers, and turn him into the actual Atom.

Also, every show is pretty fucking on point this season. Arrow is the best it's ever been, The Flash continues to be The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow figured out their stride to make the show great. I'm feeling excited for all of them.

I just went to half/co/ because I was interested in their opinions. I went for a visit end of last batch of seasons, and they were circlejerking it. Now they're saying this slew of seasons is shit, and they agreed Supergirl is good, even season 1, while talking shit about great Arrow and continuing good Flash.

There's a few anons talking about how shit half/co/ is, and I chuckled.

Sage for halfchan.

That's the internet equivalent of sniffing milk, smelling that it's gone bad, and putting it back in the fridge only to do it again a few days later.

I'm surprised by how good arrow has been in this new season compared to the previous one.

I think the CW has finally realized how bad romance bullshit was holding back their shows. There's no hint of the relationship between Oliver and Felicity coming back. In The Flash, they've turned Barry and Iris's relationship into a few fun "life outside of being a superhero moments" rather than having it be a driving force of drama, and even on Supergirl, the first thing they did with the show was stamp Jimmy and Supergirl's romance subplot right the fuck down.

What show do you think they might make to give Friday night a superhero show? And what'll happen once Arrow runs it's course?

I was hoping for Friday they could do John Constantine. For Arrow I hope this is the last season since I think its run its course at this point so it would be best to let it go down with dignity. That and if explains the whole 5 years on that island/hell. After Arrow ends I guess they might try a spinoff show or Stephen Amell might do his own thing. I don't know. Though I think they'll bring him back if they need to.

I know for sure Amell is done with the Arrow show after this season, unless he's recently changed his mind. On top of that, the writers always intended it to be only 5 seasons. I could totally imagine them turning it into "Star City" and turning it into another ensemble show. If not that, I think I'd be willing to watch a Ragman show.

As for Constantine, I know the actor really wants to keep doing the character (he's even been voice acting him at every chance since the show), but I haven't heard any news about the show since he had the one-off appearance. Since they bought Supergirl, I think the CW is afraid of buying Constantine since they already have Supernatural, and the two shows are almost the same thing.

I don't want to see a Star City show. I just want Arrow to have a good ending. Though a Ragman show sounds nice.

I would bet Ragman will get a show after this season, because he's the only fucker interesting enough to carry his own, and he's give the Arrowverse a supernatural/magic show. But I bet they'll try and fill in the "street crime" aspect Arrow brought with another show.

Or another Birds Of Prey. I just got the box set.
Interesting, kind of the other side of the coin from Gotham, in that one is a Batman prequel and one is a sequel.

Didnt know he wanted to give it up. Flash has roadmaps till season 11, apparently, and I doubt Gustin would give up the attention and money he's getting. Though I did think they said something about 10 seasons for Arrow, roadmap-wise.

Amell basically said that he loved being the Green Arrow, but it he doesn't want to be a guy that only ever had one role for 15 years. He's made it clear that he'd come back and do guest appearances pretty much any time they asked. But this information is from maybe a year and a half ago, he might have changed his mind since then.

I always saw is as a "six seasons and a movie" thing. 5 seasons of him struggling with his past and learning lessons from it, one season of him putting together all those lessons and emerging as a completed hero, and then a film with him facing some resurgent evil.

That was my opinion around the time of season 2, though.

New episode of legends was mixed.

Why did they use the same "chain guy up and punch him" the Russians used last season? Japanese torture had some really unique tools.

The episode seems to confuse the Sengoku and Edo era repeatedly at various point (the distinction is stupidly basic history), among other bits that go weird with even basic history. The clothing thing was pretty pointless given they killed a bunch of people (found myself joking that every dead guy was some famous Japanese person's ancestor) so they weren't worried about contaminating the timeline and would never pass for locals anyways. I think gaijin to mean non-Japanese is newer and "nanban" would be more era appropriate.

Vixen and the ninja thing (aside from how none of them can actually say the world right) was great though, and the future Barry's message to Rip (I assume to setup the crossover) is a nice bit .

Also the legends have a really shitty translation device if it struggles with all those basic words.

Same character, same scene, 10 seconds difference.

Also, the Shogun said Baka, which made me chuckle.

I thought it was a lot of fun. As soon as Steel was able to pinpoint where and when in history he was as soon as he crashed, I knew that this was going to be a weeaboo-esque episode. If you treat it that way, it's a lot of fun without going too far over the line and becoming cringe worthy.

"So you're saying I don't need armor to beat the shogun?"
"Oh god no, you'd die in seconds."

I've never read Flashpoint, but I suppose the first episode wasn't too bad. Are the comics really as terrible as people say?

Its not that it was awful, it was that it completely destroyed the continuity for no reason, and came right the fuck out of nowhere.

What you're seeing in the show isn't really Flashpoint. Both of them start by having Barry save his mom, but the comic Flashpoint is really fucking stupid. They make up a "lolspeedforce" reason to have him changing his mom's death change a whole bunch of completely unrelated events. Bruce Wayne gets shot in the alley instead of his parents, Hl Jordan never got his ring, etc. The most egregious example of stupidity is that Flash timetraveling somehow forced Superman's pod to land in the middle of Metropolis, rather than Smallville.

It's not really a "Time travelling shennanigans" story. It's more of an Injustice type alternate universe where they explore if things played out differently for no good reason. It has some good ideas, but it would have worked better as a large "What if?" event instead.

Did the comics ever use Jay's "fixing time is like fixing a broken cup, your mending is never going to restore the original"

No. In the comics he goes back in time and puts everything exactly like it was.

A shame, because that little scene does nicely explain a lot about CW time travel.

They better damn well feature the Haunted Tank.

It's honestly a great idea in general. It prevents Barry from just constantly time travelling. It also kind of further emphasizes the ==You fucking raped physics this is not ok== bit.

"time travel risks breaking things further" has been done, but I've never seen as nicely concise an explanation for the cup thing.

as the cup thing

Do you reckon we'll see Jonah Hex again in that one? I feel like he was kind of underused last time.

I'd love to see it, but they need to have a good reason to have him pop up again. If they just happen to run into him again it'll get a bit dumb.

Nigger you live in Central City where metahumans terrorize the populace weekly.

I don't know if this was an intentional result of his weapons training coming from the military (British or US?) instead of police or just bad writing.

He was in the S2 trailer.

Oh, and Supergirl this week was shit.

Alien fight club.
Muh alien rights.
No mention of what Roulette does.
LESBIANS WOOOOOOOOOO
At least they properly played Miss Martian's origins.

Flash was decent. Complete filler episode that served only to set up Caitlyn and HR, while allowing Julian to be a top bloke.

HR will be manipulatig the team for something he can sell back home, tech wise. Caitlyn will be evil for an episode or two, maybe go away for a bit, then come back and be a hero frost. They can't kill off the only good female character, of which the Flash has only two candidates.

Next episode is Shade, and they already used his cgi in LoT, so we know what it will entail.

Was I meant to know or care about this weeks villain? I thought holgrams = mirror master, but instead get an unamed depressive kid.

Doubt it. They had a *lot* of other shit going on, so they just penciled in something that seemed like a reason for The Flash to be involved.

I'm going to be heart broken if he doesn't end up being Harrison's replacement on Team Flash, at least temporarily.

Remember the time someone stole those pic-i-nick baskets?

IT WAS MEEEEE YOGIIII!!!!!

Holy shit I didn't know he was in that!

It's the Ranger!

RUN YOGI, RUN!

And they didn't.

Instead they did a try hard emotion episode about race with shoehorned zombies.

He's confirmed to reappear in episode 6.

Yeah, that annoyed me. I mean, it was nice to see the show acknowledge that time-travelling black people would probably have a tough time of it beyond wasist cops working for Vandal Savage, but this was over the top. I mean, I didn't even mind Jax and whatever Vixen's name is freeing the plantation slaves, but he was downright psychotic in doing so. And the whole "This is the real Aberration" thing was the cheesiest, dumbest shit. And the thing I found weirdest, I fully expected a bonding scene between Stein and Jax over their race's shared dark pasts, but they seem to have forgotten Martin is Jewish. That could've been sweet.

Still, Ray is the new Captain Cold? Mite b gud…

It's almost like he's fucking learning. I'm actually pretty happy with Jackson now. Though, I wish their reason for freeing the slaves was just them saying, "Well, our cover's fucking blown anyways," rather than it being a long drawn out, "Slavery is bad, mkay?" You don't need to preach about that. No one is fucking arguing against you.
Also, him trying to not to talk back to the slave owner while still talking back to him was pretty great.

That was pretty great all around. I like how they pretended like they weren't going to use the "Z word."

What a shameful use of the best character

Aw fuck yeah. I loved Snart, but I never liked him and Mick's partnership all that much. But I think Mick and Ray is going to be amazing.

Oh, reminding me of the barn, who was the white guy strung up near the door? There's a long pan on his hands, and he is clearly white. No one saved him, and he was left to burn.

Speaking of lesbians for no reason, have you guys been watching Legends of Tomorrow?

Do you mean White Canary? I thought she was bisexual?

Same thing.

Speaking of those assassins, their laser guns are the same kind as in the secret room.

Prop reuse or foreshadowing?

I think she then went on to fuck two other women in that episode alone. They really shove it down your throat, just in case you're only picking the series up then, so you know she is one. I mean, Jax bitches about racism, and Amaya will too, but at least they only do it every now and then.

Probably prop reuse, unless:
a) They are sent to kill/stop themselves, which seems unlikely as the Louis XIV thing was really important to Europe's future, and could erase them.
or
b) They get hijacked and the guns are taken.

Gonna go with prop reuse, however.

Also love how they talk so much about space pirates, yet we've seen them once, and their reasons for fucking up their own history is never explained.

I just assumed "time pirates" was just the general term for people who would use time travel for money or other personal gain

Its a shame what's happening to White Canary. I liked her because she was badass but they never shoved the bisexual stuff down your throat. It was just a part of her and she wasn't defined by it. Now she is being defined by it. Is this a sign of her Flanderization?

what?
Okay, I'm too lazy to go up in the thread, and see other opinions about her, but I LOVE what they've done to her.
I never thought she was a good character her personality was bland and she was a walking SJW love letter, especially in the 50s episode.
Now she was turned into a walking "I'm a lesbian!" punchline. It's hilarious. All other personality erased, in favor of being a singular joke.

Wait you think that's better? I mean ok not the best character in the world but having her be "Hey look at me I'm a lesbian!" isn't somehow SJW?

of course it isn't, at this point she's a joke character on par with a stereotypical gay frenchman who goes "t-cha!" and waves his hand.

oh okay then. Now I get it. It's been so long that I've seen a character like that I've forgotten about them.

In Arrow she was great and a proper character, I don't really get why she's a comedy lesbian now.

So tonight's Supergirl was pretty good. Developed CADMUS a bit, Lena Luthor is becoming a nnice character, and the two big things

The learning she's a lesbian thing is actually treated not terribly and a bit comically, so I'm not mad at it or anything. And Olsen wanting to become a superhero is the CW purchase showing through.

THAT IS A MOTHER FUCKING TARDIS CONSOLE.

So now we're just waiting for Rip Hunter to regenerate, right?

:)))

But muh Prison Break

What if they find Rip and because time travel is, by definition, non-linear it's from his time as a model time-master instead of the rebel we knew in season 1

Nah, Arthur Darvill can't play goody-two-shoes or serious characters, he always has to be the goofy-but-loving guy, no matter the show.

CW just added 4 more episodes for for season 2, taking it from 13 to 17.

Let's hope this doesn't wind up like the second half of Futari wa PreCure where the sudden increase in episodes just fucks over all pacing.

(season 2 of Legends)

I got excited and thought you meant they posted 4 online for some stupid reason.

Last season had 16, so the jump to 17 isn't that big a problem, especially as they're now in sync with the other 3 shows, instead of being a mid-season start. I'm confused as to what they're going to be showing between the end of LoT and the end of the other 3 series, but here's hoping they either:
Get whatever her name is from Vixen to come and do the live-action as a miniseries, as the only reason we have past-Vixen is she wasn't available to cast, and they said they would do it.
Or, Freedom Fighters series, which they promised, but I think that was only an animated show.
Special Option C: The group gets split up and 3 or 4 of the better characters have their own miniseries adventure. Ray, Firestorm and Citizen Steel, while they battle LoD, sans Eobard, as he's too powerful for four of them.

They should do a Justice Society show.

Sounds awesome user.

Nah, I'm getting sick of Nazis. Unless they do modern day JSA that runs US Black Ops, and is legacy characters.

I fear that doing US Black ops would water it down or try to make it "more realistic". I want more fun sci-fi stuff.

!!MAGIC!! black ops.
Like, they have to go about stopping resurgent Nazis in modern times.
I only dislke current Nazis because we're stuck with the same 4 sets and costumes.

Oh ok then. Maybe they can fight Isis or some supervillains like the Brotherhood of Evil or something.

Sinister 6 haven't had a run for a while, perhaps they can come back.
I'm loving the team-ups though. It's really nice just to see generic bad guys with their leader getting pummelled by a bunch of superheroes in a completely unfair fight.

Legends of Tomorrow S02E05
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1C875E116C884094BFABF038E51781F31B45B9B5&dn=DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E05.HDTV.x264-LOL%5Bettv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.ch%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Feddie4Say no to spam%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fshadowshq.yi.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

It was alright. Supergirl was LESBIANZZZZ. Flash was skipped. Arrow was didn't watch it.

What the fuck is with the pinball-ass music that plays whenever "prometheus" shows up?

Artemis' costume looks so shit… Like, they couldn't even fucking try to make her threatening. Also, that train CGI is cancerous.

This whole show looks like shit. Did they slash the budget or something?

Funnelling the dollars into The Flash and LoT makes sense, as they're giving better returns, especially after last seasons shit, but why is this money going towards Supergirl? It was popular for 3 weeks because of feminism, then again in season 2, 3 episodes before people realised Superman wasn't staying forever.

They should pour money into The Flash and LoT even more, then reduce Supergirl to half-seasons, while bringing Arrow up to it's season 2 budget.

The acting looks so forced from Amell in that video.Maybe he really does want to quit.Too bad they'd give the mantle to Artemis instead of Arsen- Speedy.

Supergirl is out:
It was alright, if you don't watch the 8 minutes of Muh Lezbiunz.

Flash is out:
It was better than Supergirl. Absolutely no mention of MotW, not even naming him and giving 1 second of face time. Pure plot driving.
The reveal at the end of Savitar was fucking awful and looks like an abomination out of the last Max Steel series, or the shitty movie they released last month.
Why does he have edgy Dude Sex armblades?!

WHY DIDN'T RAY JUST SHOOT THE FUCKING BOMB. THE GUN REACHES ABSOLUTE ZERO YOU RETARD. YOU COULD JUST FREEZE IT AND PUNCH IT.

Well, just watched last night's Flash. Here I was, enjoying the fact that the big bad of this season wasn't a speedster. So much for that.

Grodd and Scudder are confirmed to come in anyways.

Kept hoping he'd say that's not his name and it would be a difference in the timeline (as well as a way for DC to start having black!Wally be "Walter" and original Wally "Wallace" letting people discuss the two without mentioning race or N52)

Arrow tonight was decent. Nothing much happened except for the big reveal at the end, and the introduction of the new side-villain. But holy shit,
==FOUR NIGHT LONG ALIEN INVASION CROSSOVER EVER== get fucking hyped

Maybe if these shows weren't shit.

What''s the point of living if you're already dead inside?

I only watched the first half of Season 1. Do you think I should watch it? I can get past the shitshow of 3 and 4, but only if 5 is going to actually be fun.

It's poorly written camp with SJW undertones and shit costumes. No thank you.

For Arrow, season 1 starts iffy, and gets "good" ish at episode 7 or 8. Season 2 is then considered the best the show has to offer. Season 3 and 4 turn to shit, but season 5 is looking to be good,

For The Flash, it starts off pretty good and only gets better. It's without a doubt the best show they have. It has problems of Barry acting like a retard that can be summarized as, "Barry don't do the thing" but then Barry does the thing.

Legends of Tomorrow is really campy, and needs a certain mindset to enjoy. And by "really campy" I mean, nearing silver age levels of camp. In the latest episode some dude who's a professional historian made a "Time Seismograph."

If you're going to be a retard and post things that aren't even true about the show then why don't you just hide the thread?

Well, I guess I can stomach 2 seasons of garbage for 2.5 seasons of bretty gud.
Also, I meant I'd only watched the first half of Arrow S1, I've been watching all the shows as soon as they come out, even Supergirl S2. Still haven't watched S1, and I don't really want to.

I enjoy Arrow as a whole, but the relationship drama becomes fucking cancerous in season 3 and 4. It's common in all of these shows that whenever relationships come to the fore front it turns to trash. However it looks like CW is actually learnin that lesson. S1 of Supergirl had a whole love triangle thing the entire time, and immediately said "fuck that" in the first 2 minutes of season 2 once they bought the show.

I'd suggest watching the crossover episode with The Flash though, that one is actually worth it.

Only good thing about Supergirl season 1 is when they introduce the Martian Manhunter.

All I've seen of Arrow, apart from eps 1-9 S1, were the two crossovers. The tone seems a bit edgy at points, which is why it has always been on the backburner, but now I have a bunch of free time up my sleeve, so I'm burning through the backlog of shows and vidya.

Does he ever phase through shit? They introduced it in Flash as well, and it's NEVER USED.
If anyone watched Monday's episode (I think it airs monday in America), was I meant to notice something about J'onn after M'gann gave him blood? They kept showing his skin, and I wasn't sure if I was meant to notice it going white or something. And while I'm not super well read on White Martians, aren't they genetically compatible, and there's halflings?

I forgot that he knows how to do that so I guess that's your answer. But the villains use it as their standard method of killing people.

Are you guys ready for the invasion of the chinks from outer space?

Oh yeah, and Artemis working with Prometheus is no surprise, since her main (only) plotline is either treachery by being villain turned hero or hero turned villain. Still, I wasn't expecting it to just drop like that. Almost got that Season 1 feeling like when Merlyn actually destroyed the Glades. The whole episode was actually one of the best recently, overall.
Also, is it just me or is the DA guy being really edgy a red herring? I think they're setting him up to be not-Prometheus or not-Vigilante but really pushing him as a possibility.

I don't watch these shows, but I loved Invasion! and the Legion of Super-Heroes. Are they really bringing the Dominators to TV?

Yes. It's a 4 part crossover start Monday and ending Thursday. Starts in two weeks.

The only thing you need to note with the crossovers is they switch the plot to the new show's style, so while in The Flash is may be really jokey, in Arrow it will get more serious, and the colours and camerawork changes, then goes back to being fun in Legends of Tomorrow.

But yes, Dominators are back, LoSH, not so much, but I'm sure they'll call themselves the Legion anyways.

That's great! Thanks.

Legends of Tomorrow is out.
Best character coming through.

Mick and Vixen just let 6 guys die in a fiery explosion and laugh about it. What the fuck? And this is after we see them randomly shoot people i a fight, like those people couldn't be ancestors of themselves.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET RAY PALMER AS CAPTAIN COLD, DAMMIT. These fuckers have a bad habit of not following up on really great ideas.

So I don't know much about Jonah Hex. Is it really in character for him to be all flabberghasted about a woman being captain and shit? LoT is getting on my nerves a bit because almost every episode has a "preachy" bit to it. It's not SJW by anymeans, but god damn guys, we're here for a fun time-traveling superhero romp. Not to get reminded that women used to have a shit end of the stick or that slavery was bad.
Also, what are the chances ray just makes a shrinking belt rather than a whole new Atom suit? Because I'd much rather see that happen.

Eh, they had barely anytime to get out themselves. And their job is to mitigate damage done to history, not remove it entirely.

Jonah Hex is often either a Bounty Hunter that gets messed up with shit that is from other times or worlds and just gets used to it, or himself goes through time to hunt criminals. He's better than Lobo.
The show gets preachy, only because they went with such an annoying female lead, and Jax's actor has such a distinct accent that they need to keep telling us. Not going Holla Forums, but his voice and facial features are really "pure", so I think they can't just ignore it if he goes to the past, like Vixen can.
I think that this entire "lose the suit and just so happen to get more dwarf star" routine was just a plot device to get him to make the belt. There was no reason for him to ditch the suit, and this leads to it. But, if it's just a belt, he won't be able to take bullets anymore.

For Mick I can excuse it, but if Snart was there, he'd force him to drag them out, and Vixen is in the JSA, a Government Agency, so she wouldn't go about killing people.

I'm pretty sure government agents kill outlaws.

Anyway, I thought LoT was pretty good, but not as good as last year's weird western tale. It was fun seeing Hex again, but so much of it was also just setting up plots for the second half of the season, like Stein's flashbacks and finding loads of dwarf star.

But anyway, if Ray gets a shrinking belt instead, rather than his Blue Beetle suit, does that mean we might get the real Blue Beetle?

One of the bonuses of reviving Young Justice at the same time as the CW shows are playing means that characters may get brought from one to another, albeit in different forms, just to please the rabid fans.

As we all know, the same people that love Supergrill and Felicity are the ones who get off to Miss Martian being team leader.

Honestly the weirdest part of that is how gung-ho the team is about murdering people in the past this season despite their claim they're protecting history.

So the woman in Stien's memories. It's totally a daughter isn't it?

They could do the belt by having him only be able to complete that before the crossover and force using the remaining dwarf star for some tech dohicky.

NO BELT FOR RAY. HE GETS THE SAME SUIT

Dunno, she looked a bit too close in the flashbacks. If it is a daughter, allow me to tell you how it's going to be:

And thus, they remove Martin in a way that will appease people, as he wants to go into more classical roles or is getting a tad old for it, in his mind.

Pic related

Stein's actor wants to quit? If that's true, it's a shame. He's probably one of the best character in all of these shows, period. But at least they're writing him off with some actual meaning behind it.

I've no clue if he wants to leave, but Victor Garber is 67 years old, making him the oldest character on the show. Every time they remind him of his age, he acts really shy and knowing about it, though not sure how he is in real lief about it.
That being said, he has been in sci-fi and DC works for nearly two decades, so perhaps he actually likes the medium.
Then again, I might be right, but it's on the network's terms, not his.

And just like RoboCop, no one aims for his face, always the armour.

If they needed to replace Victor Garber, they could bring Ronnie back (he disappeared in an event caused by time travel. It's easy). Jax/Ronnie fusion was a thing in the comics.

I'm not dead sure, but I think Ronnie wanted to focus on his career in other places. I know that he had an actual movie coming out when he was on the show, so that might be the case.
He's also Stephen Amell's brother, so I can easily imagine him avoiding the role just so it doesn't seem like his family can only do one thing.

He's actually Stephen Amell's cousin.

Robbie Amell was filming X-Files when they just aired Deathstorm, if I recall.
After that he was in the Netflix film ARQ, which was OK. He was also in Scooby-Doo, though that was a few years ago, I just like reminding people.
He seems to have his finger in a lot of pies at the moment, and does about 6 things every year.
If he came back, it'd be great as they can kick Firestorm off Legends, bring him back in, make Caitlyn go crazy and then have the dynamic Firetorm and Frost have in the comics.
Who am I kidding, they won't make Caitlyn go nuts. Putting money on that vision Cisco had was just them sparring.

Stephen is more tied to the shows, and seems to really enjoy it, but keeps saying he wants to leave and do something new. That being said, this was during S3, when it was cancerous, and he said it during S4 as well, and acknowledged fans on social media that it was terrible, but hasn't said anything since S5 started, and seems to enjoy the crossover in the interviews.

Even since season 2, stephen has been vocal about wanting to be known for more than just "The guy that played Arrow." While he is without a doubt the nicest man in television and loves his role completely, he know he wants more out of acting. In the earlier season he made it clear that he didn't want to be doing this show for the next 10 years, but would be completely happy with doing plenty guest appearances whenever he was asked.

Nah, he toned that down after a while. Maybe he let out his frustration on Stardust in RAW.

I thought that was pretty funny

I thought this episode of the Flash would be awful because Caitlyn Turning evil so fast seemed retarded, but this episode actually had some great moments. Killer Frost had some fucking brutal lines.

Did you watch it on TV? I can't seem to find a torrent, and it usually is out by 12:15 in Aus time, so a tad late.

Anywho, Supergirl came out yesterday. It was better than the last couple. There was some Martian shit, some Cadmus shit and they went a bit cheesy with flat out saying the villain's name was Cyborg Superman, instead of something like "Oh, so you're like him but a cyborg?". I didn't watch S1, so I wasn't terribly invested into the character that reveals themselves, but whatever.

Vixen Season 2 is also finished, I think 5 days ago, but I finished it just then. It's better than S1, and I still think I'd prefer it as a proper series rather than live-action like they want.
It has James Tucker as Producer, and he seems to of made them stick to the Young Justice style of animation. Whoever makes the characterizations of the live-action characters needs to be shot. Ray looks like a generic citizen, Barry looks strange, Cisco looks white and strange, and Felicity is somehow worse when animated, for all 2 scenes she's in.
It's set between season 1 and 2 of Flash, 3 and 4 of Arrow, because Atom, Firestorm and White Canary (Laurel) all appear, which I find odd that they didn't time skip to her being a Detroit hero.

Yep, it broadcasts live at 8:00 East Coast time. You couldn't have possibly found a torrent, I posted that as it was airing. Episode finished 10 minutes ago.
I agree with the Supergirl synopsis. I'm surprised how much I don't hate Olsen becoming Guardian.
Vixen taking place between season 3 and 4 seems like a poor choice.

I forgot about daylight savings. Before a few weeks ago, it would appear at 12:15, now it's 13:15 until April. Downloading now.

I agree, he is starting to be a better character, now they they eradicated the romance subplot. I never really followed Guardian, so it's more or less new to me.

I find it hilarious that CW is the one that nixed the romance subplot. Literally the first 10 seconds they had the show they shot that down. Which, considering the CW, is hilariously ironic.

Likely to do with the fact they killed the romance in Arrow, and didn't want Supergirl to have S2 reenact Arrow S3/4.
Maybe payback for the remark from the Flash crossover where they insulted CW about diversity despite Supergirl being more pozzed.

I JUST REALISED
WHILE WATCHING THE OPENING TO THE FLASH
THAT BECAUSE OF FLASHPOINT
AND BLACK KID FLASH
SEASON 4 BIG BADDIE IS CONFIRMED
AS

Dr Manhattan.

Please, no. Alan Moore, and pretty much everyone who still cares about Watchmen, would have a brain aneurism.

During the scene at the old house in this weeks episode of the Flash, there's a for sale sign. On it, and I would of missed this had I not been reading about him recently, was one of Bob Kane's old ghost writers, Dave Wood. Bit obscure for a mention, but hey, at least they're honouring the guy in some form.

Episode was pretty good, except for the status quo with the main cast. Julian development never hurts, but I'd bet any money they're going to be rid of him by the end of the season.

I legitimately thought they were going to have replace Caitlyn.

Julian replacing Caitlyn?
What about our good ol' friend, Pied Piper?

Oh well, camp is good if played right.

Well, Pied Piper isn't a triple A hollywood actor from the highest grossing franchise of all time on a shitty network. You can see why I might have thought that would happen.

Oh, absolutely, but that's the same reason I figured he wouldn't stay around past this season. With the new Potter films, he's likely to be bought away by WB Movies to do something stupid with that.

I mean, I was thinking he might replace her for the season, and make getting her back a season's plot line. And then leave him open to guest star later whenever he feels like it. I thought his addition was dumb at first, but his character actually adds a lot to the show.
Him being Alchemy was so fucking predictable though

I actually didn't see him coming as Alchemy until heput on the mask.
I thought he would maybe get supersekrit info on who The Flash was and would make it his job in the CCPD to prove Barry is The Flash, but alas, not. Also, how can he be Alchemy if they never brought him in and the stone went with him? How did they get the suit?

Invasion! crossover is next week, so we likely won't get more development from any of the shows, but after that, won't there be no one running the crime lab at CCPD? Patty isn't coming back anytime soon, they would of leaked that to get the OTPfags back, Barry is gone and Julian looks to do the same. They've also never shown anyone apart from Barry in the lab prior to this season, I believe, unless there was someone during Flashpoint I don't recall.

Remember how everyone was suiting up for the Alchemy raid the previous episode and Julian was 'out on a date'? That was when I called it. Also, Alchemy got away during the raid, that was just where Julian kept his shit I thought.

Invasion looks like it'll be a ton of fun, but bringing Supergirl into the fold seems confusing and I don't like her being involved in this event only because she's not a part of the main universe. Think we'll get an "Infinite Crises" or some shit to bring her into the actual Arrowverse?

Are they using Flashpoint as a handwave to combine the universes?
IIRC both series have made oblique references to Batman.

No, Flashpoint's only effect outside of "The Flash" was changing Diggle's kid to a boy.

I think he was only just promoted to Alchemy, else why would he be spooked by Savitar attacking him in the Hospital, and being told to become something he already was?

Nah, Flashpoint only affected The Flash, and Diggle's kid. Everything else is the same. They seem to make everything standalone so you can follow along, and if something was explained in one show, they double down on it so both audiences are in the loop.

They could do an IC, but I don't know why they wouldn't of used Flashpoint to do the same. The problem with having Supergirl and Superman in the universe is they instantly have to come along and destroy every credible threat to the "weaker" heroes, due to power levels. If they were to merge it, they'd have to keep thinking of ways to sideline Kryptonians.

I wouldn't mind if, and this is a long shot, the shows go on for a few more years, and they branch out into a Justice League universe.
They could have LoT replaced with JL, keep The Flash and make something like The Outsiders to replace Arrow (similar style).

Ultimately, the fact they've got so many characters now officially shown or acknowledged, they're going to burn out. Same thing happened to Smallville, but this is a larger scale.

Nah, they wouldn't. Remember that even though this is season 2 of Supergirl, it's the first season on the CW. They had no idea if they'd want to keep it before airing any episodes. I totally expect an Infinite Crises, but if they do, they'll likely do it as another "4 night event" like the Heroes v Aliens to let viewers know that they need to pay some fucking attention.
IC wouldn't be a bad idea, considering it allowed two major things: They can merge Supergirl into the main universe, and they can pick and choose shit from every show to keep or discard. Think about how many of classic villains they've thrown away on Arrow and Flash that they can pretend never happened. Firefly can be done right, they can bring back Snart along with the "No killing" Rogues Gallery. They can trash Superman and pretend he never made it to Earth (Or be super edgy and have him killed off in the background). The more I think about, the more likely it seems that they're liable to do it. But they might wait a few years.

Actually, as a 4 part crossover to SET UP the Crisis, then the next week, another 4 parter to show the conclusion, and maybe a tie in miniseries, I can see that happening. Not sure about Superman still, but they can just cap Supergirl's powers, which they seem to do already. Without Superman, they can even bring in Wonder Woman and Batman without being stupid OP, but likely can't due to films (even though the current head of entertainment said they could use whatever they liked).

A Teen Titans live action could work well, but they can't just randomly bring in those Legacy Characters, as that would be silly.

Mother fucker, they killed off Deadshot and Waller because WB was worried that viewers might get confused between the two versions of them and demanded it.

I think Kevin Tsukumara (I think that's his name) said that they could use whatever they liked after they killed off those two, and there was someone else in charge that made that happen.

Upon thinking about it, the only character appearing in both DCEU and CW is The Flash and Captain Boomerang, and the latter is locked away.

Another problem with the TV villains is they have to break out of jail every time, which in the comics you expect, but in the show will get annoying.

If that's the case I hope to god they bring Deadshot back. The CW's actor literally did a better job than Will Smith.

Well, I think I could do a better Deadshot, to be fair.

NIGGER
W
A
L
L
Y

Late to the party. We bitched about this in 2011.
There's still a thread on Holla Forums shitposting about it.

Honestly I don't mind. They took the retarded racebent Wally who was a standard dindu, and made him into someone with some character.

Can CW have Power Girl and a non-shit Red Tornado now that they have Supergirl?

user, I hate to break it to you…

That's his catchphrase for 80 years and there was often people faster than him.
Reee.

Hoping for reboot to merge the 2 universes that ends with Martian Mahunter getting better CGI and Red Tornado being good again.

I wanted Supercat or Karen in the pod, but instead we get shitty Mon-El who is the only reason I keep watching.
Power Girl is too """sexist""", and even if they used one of the costumes without the window, they'd still bitch that girls that enjoy the character can only find issues with the window.

You just introduce Power Girl as well dressed business mogul Karen Starr before everyone learns everyone's identities.

(checked)
Why then they'd have to explain Earth-2, and not the shitty Earth-2 from The Flash, because that one didn't have Supergirl, else Wells would of mentined that when talking about Supergirl.

Also, I rewatched this week's episode of The Flash, and I'm redeveloping my gag reflex to the sight of 52 every single time. News channel, identification number, cell number, metal plate on pipe, everything.
I've realised there's been a 52 in almost every episode, and it's getting out of hand and I think I'm the only one noticing it. This week's was really obvious, but now I'm seeing it everywhere. It may also be frequency bias.

Oh lawd, Barry and Cisco shopping, literally shopping for a replacement goldfish Wells because they just can't cope without senpai telling Barry to run.

based on who came out of Earth-2 in the Flash, I'm forced to consider that it was actually Earth-3, where hero analogues are villains and vice-versa

of course, I haven't watched any supergirl yet so I don't know the details of the universe she's in

Flash world would be the world where Power Girl is native.

Do you like that, or not? Because I'm giddy as fuck seeing sci-fi characters actually do shit like that.

(shame) Yes. I want as many Tom Cavanaghs as I can get.

And maybe a couple of Siscos.

Don't be ashamed. The producers have flat out stated that they're doing this shit just to keep him on the show, so they agree with you.

I guess that speech Jay gave about time travel only applies to Barry.

Barry is the only one of those examples who actually lives in the timeline he's fucking with. Reverse Flash certainly doesn't give an shit about any changes he makes. He's trying to make Hitler win WW2 for some vague unspecified reason. And Stein is suffering some *pretty fucking hard* consequences for interacting with his younger self.

Different methods of time travel have different rules. Duh.

Reverse-Flash is like a time scientist guy in the comics, plus also a villain who is immune to timeline erasure so he doesn't care, and the Legends are fixing timelines using a proper time machine that have already been fucked over by other rogue time-travellers. Barry literally just randomly changes shit in a retarded way.

Oh, yeah, and Martin Stein seems to have fucked up his past, so the Legends are still capable of fuckups.

Fixing timeline aside, do you think that maybe the method of time travel has an effect on how the changes take effect? As in, using a proper time machine allows you to change the timeline in more predictable and stable manner, while building up speed for 12 hours just makes you fuck everything up?

Perhaps offscreen they fixed things, or Gideon does TimeMagic.

Which reminds me, in the Dominators trailer, they show Barry going to the Gideon Room. Glad they remembered her after fucking forever. Last time they ued the room was to hide Wally and Jesse in, but didn't even acknowledge Gideon.

What is it specifically that you have to do to get Time Wraiths all up in your shizzle?
Is it just a speedster thing?

Think of them as Mini-Black Flash. Perhaps using the Time Warp, or whatever they call it, prevents them tracking you, as opposed to just going forwards and backwards while running in a straight line, shifting time around you.

Anyone got a magnet for LoT S2E7? I can't find one, and it's about 3 hours past the usual time.

I don't think there is one tonight because holiday (there wasn't a Flash 8th either because election day). The ending of the last one also setup the start of the crossover next week.

Ah God fucking damnit.
I just assumed there was as I googled Legends of Tomorrow and it came up with 10 news articles from 12 hours ago about them being surpried Captain Cold was coming back. Figured this was the ep that did it.

Should I watch the next week's worth of episodes as they come out, or binge the 4 hours at once on Thursday?

It's a Speedster thing. The Speedforce allows them to travel through time, but they aren't actually supposed to be able to is my understanding.

I'm going to watch them live, but I got no idea which way of doing it will be more entertaining. I think it might be weird to binge them, though. You'd be watching it in "movie form" but each 45 minutes the tone and camera work will suddenly change to be completely different.

Oh yeah, I forgot they keep the tone/camera as the rest of the series. Made the Captain Boomerang double really jarring, when it went form light-hearted boomerangs to "ARGUS ARE THE BADDIES GRRR KILL THE BOOMERANG MAN!"

I just had a weird idea, but it probably won't come to pass.
What if M'Onel goes to Earth-1 and becomes the Arrowverse's Superman? My reasoning is that properly merging Supergirl's Earth with Earth-1 would bring about the Superman problem. With threats like Damien Darkh being fought off by a guy with pointy sticks, why wouldn't Superman just pop up and save everyone in a second? M'onel provides an answer to that, he isn't on the power level of a Kryptonian. In fact, they could leave him at the Golden Age Superman strength. Faster than a speeding bullet (but not as fast as The Flash), more powerful than a locomotive (but not capable of the same feats of strength as Supergirl or Superman), able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (but not fly). This way, the main universe can have a Superman, but also avoid the problems of having Superman. It also means they can have a Supes that fits with their universe more tonally, since I think merging the universes would leave the more lighthearted, Silver Agey Superman seeming out of place, and it would be nice to see a bit of a bad boy Superman, or ==DON'T CALL ME== Superboy.

I reckon they'll keep him on Supergirl for a while, but either he'll go over cause Kara dumps him after the inevitable shipping, or perhaps they could work it so it was someone else with similar powers.

Power Girl would be better if you wanted a Golden Age Superman power character in main CW-verse. She has name recognition and is already part of multiverse shenanigans.

What if Rip Hunter's ""I've seen Men of Steel die and Dark Knights fall" line wasn't talking about Superman and Batman but time loop fuckery about Steel and some other character?

Wow, I sure enjoyed this Crossover's beginning.
That's right folks, 4 whole nights of crossover goodness! And by 4 nights, we mean 3 nights plus 20, count them, 20, seconds on Supergirl.
At least Cisco and Barry aren't bestest friends still, so they're keeping their timelines in order

Mon'El is gonna be captured by those hooded figures and turned against Supergirl the episode after they get together.
I'd put money on the hooded figures being the King and Queen of Daxam, pissy that Mon'El took their son's pod instead..
He will either be killed off, locked away or going to rebuild Daxam.

Just in there to score brownie points with fans.

I'm pissed I downloaded and watched a third of that episode. It actually hurt to watch that garbage. So I just skipped to the end and bam 20 seconds of Barry. Of course Supergirl drops the ball on a 4 part crossover.

I forgot how fucking awful Supergirl was.

Even worse, they just copy paste that scene into The Flash, so there actually was no reason to watch Supergirl.

Free at last!

Oh wait, if it's supposed to be November 29th 2016 during the episode V.P. Newguy will be President for 51 days which will only make him second shortest.

It wasn't a terribly good episode.
We got no dominators, just mind control, and the episode served SOLELY to make everyone know about Flashpoint and forgive Barry for it.

So that's 50% of this hyped up crossover being shit. Perhaps it will get better, but I'm not seeing it.

I liked to episode of the most part. I'm a sucker for character interaction, and it was fun to see every single hero gather together. I do agree that the plot side of it was pretty weak though, and it looks like the next episode will be 90% "trapped inside your own mind" bullshit, which leaves only the Legends episode for "Alien Invasion"

Nah, Arrow tonight will be "Escape the Aliums", and they'll blow up a shit, then tomorrow is take down the mothership with the new trick we learnt from Arrow.

Also, if I'm wrong, then I know what will happen.
Since it's a LoT episode, it will end up with them going back to the first invasion and destroying them there.

Glad I dropped it, any other shit of the sort?

I believe Felicity and the black guy, who I shall call Noah as he looks like the Blue Ranger from Power Rangers Megaforce, are going out or were at some point.
Here's hoping they get married and fuck off together to somewhere appropriate, like Apokolips.

Anti-meta arab is clearly next Green Arrow after Amell leaves at some point.

Why is the preachy guy who leaves things to God the most flamboyant and in the closet character on the whole team?

Another episode where not fucking much happens.

How do the writers have 4 fucking episodes worth of time, and still drop the ball this much? 3 hours of fucking screen time, and the best they can do is:
1) 20 seconds in Supergirl. This was so bad that Wikipedia doesn't even list Supergirl as a part of the crossover, saying it started in The Flash. Clearly just a gimmick to boost numbers.

2) The Flash is just mind control to save money on CGI Dominators. The President is killed and no one really cares. The entire point of 43 minutes was the giant cast photo at the end.

3) An entire episode that PURELY served as Arrow character development, while the crossover and other teams were just abandoned. All this episode did was make the Anti-Meta guy fine with Metas, give Oliver, Sarah and Thea closure on S2 shit, and that's about it. Another 43 minutes down the drain, with only a briefly good escape from the mothership.

4) Watch as Legends of Tomorrow is just a bunch of whinging and carrying on until Gideon fixes it for them, then they get that fucking Justice League photo op at the end which was shown weeks ago.

I'M JUST A BIT UPSET, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE SHOWS GOT BETTER THIS YEAR
What a sour note to lead up to the midseason finale.
Legends don't even end with Legion of Doom, that starts after the break.

No kidding. They really blew this crossover event. I still enjoyed it, but no more than any other episode.

I CAN'T STOP PUKING.

Oh! You forgot that (((White))) Canary is a dyke now.

Nevermind, I take back what I said.
I can no longer be upset with The Flash's midseason finale.
Jay Garrick and The Trickster are in next week's episode.
My prayers were answered after all.

The black guy wasn't a faggot?

She was bi before, but she is now exclusvly dyke right? The last few eps of legends of tomorrow seem to confirm. Also what happed to HUEHUE birdwoman?

I only seem to think black guy is with Felicity as I saw a clip of last seasons finale and they were close.
I don't remember her being Bi, but if she is, why does she keep banging SOLELY chicks, and reminding everyone that she does so?

Both the black guys on Arrow are married.

She fucked with Ollie in season 2, before it when completely to shit, after that she's munched rug exclusively.

We're reaching new levels of diversity here

Didn't she and Captain Cold kiss or am I misremembering?

Well, Arrow was a fantastic 100th episode, and as someone who has autistically stuck by it through thick and thin, as well as being a Green Arrow fan, it was the perfect payoff and it makes me hope they can pull off that calibre in the future. It clearly took inspiration from both versions of For The Man Who Has Everything and the BTAS episode, Perchance To Dream, though, and it would've been nice to aknowledge that, even just with a knowing wink of a line. And I also really thought they were going to reveal it was actually a negative universe and not a hallucination or something (the minus coordinates) and that they'd bring Laurel back.

All that said, it really was a shame the 100th coincided with Invasion!, the shoehorned in subplot in the real world basically amounted to MOTW shit allowing them to send the Legends in so they can tie in with the next episode. Still, it was better as a crossover episode than The Flash, which was just bullshit excuses to have superheroes do the obligatory team-up fight, and to have Barry absolved from fucking up again and again.

I'm being too critical, though. I've loved this crossover, it's definitely a cut above the last two, and I'm really hoping they do form the Justice League.

Nah, you're getting it wrong, they're married to different people. Dig has a wife and kid(s), and Mr Terrific is married to some guy who hardly shows up.

Yeah, they had a kind of developing relationship, and obviously she showed some interest in Ray this episode. It confuses me, in terms of relationships, she's pretty well rounded as a character, but otherwise they forget and just go all LOL LESBIANS IN THE 50s AND SALEM AND SHIT BECAUSE.

I haven't even finished this episode of LoT and I've got complaints. Why the fuck did these crossover episodes have main plots that are basically unrelated to the crossover? The crossover itself is just the fucking B-plot for these episodes. The Flash wasn't about learning about an alien threat, it was about everyone learning Barry fucked up the time line. Arrow was a "center of the mind episode," instead of the cool concept of ESCAPING FROM AN ALIEN SPACE SHIP, and a good portion of Legend- Holy shit, the Dominators came to Earth because Barry won't stop fucking with the timeline that's an amazing twist -This got a lot better real fucking quick

Can the comment about a Supergirl on their Earth be a sign they'll introduce a non-shit Power Girl?

While i'd love for supes to finally get an ending since hes largely the most boring character in existence. I've come to terms that it's never going to happen, and you should too.

I like how it's stated in the flashpoint movie
break sound barrier by going fast = Sonic boom
break time barrier by going fast = Time boom
too bad the effects of the boom aren't largely significant

She gave Ray that look because she'd never met him before but suddenly felt like she knew him. Only Laurel spoke about her liking him.

I think it was Weismann who said that he was amazed by how much stuff he could get into this crossover (all 3 episodes of nothing and 1 of actual content), and said he'd be open to bringing in characters and namedropped Power Girl. Doubt they'd keep her around for long, or they'd power nerf her.

Don't ever get your hopes up.

Lets be fair, they certainly crammed a lot into the crossover episodes. That sad part is that most of it had jack shit to do with the crossover.

METAGENES ARE ONLY ON EARTH REEE

Oh wow, finale was super good. Blew the other shows out of the water. I'm impressed, thoroughly, that they could turn it around that quickly.

The whole "tag an entire race of aliens with a shock collar bit was pretty fucking stupid, and the "climatic fight" was completely random at a location of no importance. If not for those two things, this episode could have completely redeemed the 3-parter

The shock collar was really good, and acknowledged the stupid comic book plans of old.
Mind you, if Barry and Kara were able to tag everyone in a matter of minutes, why did the initial fight take so long to tag them all.

Location of fight is eh, but it would of been better to have them attack their HQ, and the party is post clean up.
And no one cares that the gubment knows ALL of their names, Firestorm, Canary and Mick still have lives on Earth but how their faces (Amayah is exempt as she'd be dead by 2016), and they assume just sending Agent Smith away will sort that out fully.

Still really fun.

They're aware of time travel, so clearly by "other worlds" they mean timelines or dimensions.

Source?

flash magnet where?

Nah, gonna chalk it up to shit writing.

moviepilot.com/p/power-girl-in-supergirl-multiverse-crossover/4158590
comicbook.com/dc/2016/11/30/andrew-kreisberg-on-whether-power-girl-could-come-to-the-cw/
It was Kreisberg, and I lied. He didn't name drop it, but when asked specifically about PG, he said it was possible.

I'll do you one better:

Supergirl S2E8
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f7c61bdb820f5f2ec462f2e10545b3ca54ca3386

The Flash S3E8
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d53d3e77d1727917fb20df1dcf40eba0abe149a4

Arrow S5E8
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3f5d6905609f60784dbeb7603106b493e083775e

Legends of Tomorrow S2E7
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:61dbd9432bb33a7745c888b2723dfc9f0aa36483

Calling it now, this version of Savitar is an alien. Possibly even a Dominator.

Nah, Savitar is a little bitch who doesn't want others to be speedsters.
He'll be human, but of been trapped in the Speed Force for so long that he's mutated, and now wants to sever all other links to it.

I did enjoy that they gave Savitar a cult, like in the comics, but it wasn't just generic speed ninjas, and instead Alchemy.

What the hell is that.

A mistake
It's supposed to be Ravager

too bad whoever was posting the magnets stoped at 4 till you showed up

What the hell did they do?

Until they recton it

They replaced her with a random woman that basically acts like Talia in TDKR and steals Queen Co. after getting fug from Ollie then reveals she's working for Deathstroke in the finale, becoming Ravager, before getting hit by the Arrowvan and immediately dying.

Amayah's ID is almost certainly already in a government file already.

Not sure why their actions will remain secret. I could buy the President's death being covered up as natural causes with his age, but without neuralizers you can't cover up giant alien spaceships over population centers and aliens in the streets.

It would have made more sense to to have Flash be the only one officially given credit. Flash is already well known in the universe while Green Arrow is a criminal vigilante and the Legends would require revealing time travel is a thing. Would have made for interesting conversations "So he causes this and gets all the credit for fixing it?"/"The public is already panicking over aliens, do you really want to tell them about time travel?"

(Supergirl could go either way. I doubt they would explain her real backstory, but just saying she's a "good" alien that came to help fight the evil aliens is pretty simple and would soften public panic if aliens weren't confirmed always evil)

It was me. I stopped doing it because I felt like it was me and 3 other anons in here all the time.
Want me to pick up where I left off? If we make a new thread because of bump limit, I'll OP with a pastebin of past shows and keep it regular like I used to.

Then again, we saw no news crews, and the people it focused on after the speech were high ranking military men, so we can assume everyone there was already in the know, and this was just acknowledgement for the heroes.

well it is a niche board, that grows smaller as more publishers try to fuck with their audience So i dont blame ya for feeling that way
But i'd like it if you did. Its nice having it all on one place

I kept hitting Ctrl + w every now and then as I was trying to close a torrent site, but kept closing the Pastebin.
Eventually, my autism calmed down and I managed to finish this:

pastebin.com/G2cdqLHh

It's updated to the week gone by, which is Episode 8, or 7 for LoT.
When the next week's done, I'll update the Pastebin, then we have one ready for next year when the shows start up again.

I really enjoyed the crossover event. Especially the Stein's Gate daughter subplot.

I'll be pissed if that's how it goes down
>barry learns next to nothing and single-handedly causes whatever threat next season if there is one
I was already not feeling this season with how easily things went to "normal" but if t goes down that path i'll probably swear off the big two's shows.

Well, turn out Savitar is pissed at future Barry, so flash point, seems to have little to do with it.