Illegals can no vote in Wisconsin, Kansas and NC

This is just the first batch. More states to come by November.
archive.is/jeLHO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Elias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkins_Coie
freebeacon.com/politics/when-dems-are-in-trouble-they-call-marc-elias/
archive.is/w9i3l
politico.com/story/2011/07/litigators-059939
archive.is/LINJX
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757009490533294080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need this to happen everywhere. It makes no sense that people of another country could vote in elections here. Anyone who disagrees with this basic position is either a kike, illegal spic, or self hating cuck. Or democrat looking for future voters like left wing parties in Europe are doing with mudslimes

bump

I'm sure this result won't favor Hillary at all

What a faggot >>>/cuckchan/

Republican-Authored Voting Laws in Wisconsin, Kansas, North Carolina Overturned
CHICAGO (AP) — Courts dealt setbacks to Republican efforts in three states to restrict voting, blocking a North Carolina law requiring photo identification, loosening a similar measure in Wisconsin and halting strict citizenship requirements in Kansas.

>The decisions followed a similar blow earlier this month to what critics said was one of the nation’s most restrictive voting laws in Texas. The New Orleans-based U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals said Texas’ voter ID law is discriminatory and must be weakened before the November election.
>On Friday, a three-judge panel of the Virginia-based 4th Circuit Court of Appeals blocked North Carolina’s law that limited to six the number of acceptable photo IDs. The law also curtailed early voting and eliminated same-day registration.

>In the Kansas ruling, a county judge said the state must count thousands of votes in local and state elections from people who did not provide proof of U.S. citizenship when they registered. Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, a national leader in Republican voter restriction efforts, had pushed through a rule that would have set those votes aside, perhaps up to 50,000 by the November election.
>The Kansas ruling just four days before the state primary election means that about 17,000 voters will have their ballots counted in races for the state Legislature and other local contests.

>U.S. District Judge James Peterson ordered the state to quickly issue credentials valid for voting to anyone trying to obtain a free photo ID but lacking underlying documents such as birth certificates.

The claim that so many poors don't have ID's is ridiculous and a bold-faced lie. All poor have ID's because you CANNOT GET FREE SHIT WITHOUT AN ID, THEY TAKE YOUR FUCKING PICTURE TOO AND PUT IT IN A DATABASE. All poors have ID's, it is supremely easy to get a state ID even fir illegals. Why is the lie that poor people don't have any identification left to spread?

How is this ok? How are the people behind this not hanging?

I don't know if this is even legal. (((They))) will make legal documents for thousands, if not millions of """new Americans""" just to stop Trump. This is very dangerous for elections and post-elections America. Just think about it: they will legalize thousands of spics just because some (((judges))) want it.

This is why "democracy and the rule of law" is a sham in America.

The states must ignore these illegal proclamations by the imposter judiciary and continue to enforce the duly enacting laws of their jurisdictions protecting the integrity of voting.

If anyone can fucking vote can't every Trump supporter overseas have an event where they all come to the US for voting day?

That feel when even illegals end up voting Trump…

Sin frenos en el tren del Trump

bump for Law and Order

amerikikes (let's be honest, a few shills) say Europe is cucked and "deserves this" when we don't revolt. If we deserve this, this is something you need to start a civil war for. Double-citizens should not be allowed to vote because they don't vote for their next country's favor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Elias
>Marc E. Elias is the general counsel for Hillary Rodham Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.
>He served as general counsel to John Kerry’s 2004 presidential campaign.
>He served as lead counsel for Senator Al Franken in the 2008 Minnesota Senate election recount and contest, the largest recount and contest in American history.
IT'S HAPPENING

It makes me smile that i don't even know what the fuck you're saying in that last sentence

(cont.)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkins_Coie
>The firm is counsel of record for the Democratic National Committee, and other political clients include nearly all Democratic members of the United States Congress, as well as several presidential campaigns, including those of John Kerry and Barack Obama. In 2009, President Obama appointed Robert Bauer, the chair of the firm's Political Law practice, to become his White House Counsel.

>Perkins Coie also serves as counsel of record for the Democratic Party and its candidates; its political law group was for many years headed by campaign lawyer Bob Bauer,[6] and is now chaired by Marc Elias.[7] Perkins Coie represented John Kerry's presidential campaign and the Presidential campaign of Barack Obama, and continues to represent President Obama. The firm represented Christine Gregoire in the prolonged litigation surrounding her 2004 Washington gubernatorial election, and a team of Perkins lawyers headed by Marc Elias successfully represented Al Franken in his legal battle over the 2008 Senatorial election in Minnesota.[8] The firm also represents the Democratic Leadership Council, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

>In 2006, Perkins Coie, led by partner (((Harry Schneider))), represented Salim Ahmed Hamdan, the alleged driver and bodyguard of Osama Bin Laden. The case made its way to the U.S. Supreme Court in[9]Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, in which the Court ruled that the Bush Administration's use of military commissions to try terrorism suspects was unconstitutional.

Someone fucking explain this to me logically?

Of course they fucking do when Greenstein and Bergwitz load them into a van to make $50 on voting day. (((community organizers)))

1. WE NEED TO DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS
2. WE NEED TO BEGIN VOLUNTARY ID DISPLAYS. HOLD UP YOUR ID WHEN YOU VOTE TO SHOW EVERYONE IN LINE WHAT YOU ARE. ANYONE WHO DOESN’T IS SUSPICIOUS.

Oh great. Looks like this is the voter fraud that everyone worried about.

What stops a Trump supporter from voting 20 times in one day?

Our morality.

Illegals can't vote. You have to have a social security number in order to register to vote.

Fear mongering idiots. Learn the law before you start reeeeing spaghetti all over the place.

Most of them are White and Whitey has no rights.

more on him:

twitter.com/marceelias/status/759153909583712257

freebeacon.com/politics/when-dems-are-in-trouble-they-call-marc-elias/
archive.is/w9i3l

When Dems Are in Trouble, They Call Marc Elias
Elias was hired gun brought in to save Dem chances in Kansas Senate election

>Elias chairs the political law practice for Washington, D.C., law firm Perkins Coie, and he has been involved in nearly every legal question the Democrats have had this cycle.

>The firm was founded by attorney Bob Bauer, who has been a close legal adviser to President Barack Obama ever since he decided to run for Senate in 2005. Bauer was the chief counsel for the Obama White House from Jan. 2010 to Jun. 2011.
>While Bauer was at the White House, Elias took the reins of the law firm’s political practice. Now he has become a key player for Democrats who find themselves in need of urgent legal help.

Elias also was brought in to be the lawyer representing Al Franken for a recount in Minnesota’s Senate election in 2008. Critics say Elias convinced “inexperienced election officials” to disregard Minnesota’s election laws during the recount.

I'm not going to copy-paste the whole article, just read it.

[1]: politico.com/story/2011/07/litigators-059939 archive.is/LINJX

The voter list. It's a big ass book full of paper with everyone's name in it. When you go vote, you sign by your name and you're handed your ballot.

If Fred Jenkins goes to vote, he signs his name. If someone else claiming to be Fred Jenkins shows up later, the book shows he already voted and das it mane.

People who legitimately dispute this on the grounds of "DAS RACIS" knows exactly why they want it overturned, but they never admit it (unless they get what they want)

Fucking leftists man, what the fuck.

How do these niggers get through life without an ID? Forget not being able to legally drive, in my state a clerk can be fined for not asking for ID for alcohol from anyone that looks to be under the age of 50.

Then what stops us from doing a little poll of our friends and family and just claiming to be every one of our friends and family that doesn't feel like voting?

(cheking intensifies)

Well, you can do that if you feel you must; but don't get caught. It'll change the balance by one or two votes here and there, but it's kind of a fruitless venture.

Unless you have a gigantic family and a whole lot of friends … and you're not recognized by the election workers.

"Hey … weren't you just in here 20 minutes ago with a different name?" is a question you should be fully prepared to answer.

It would require planning and organization. It couldn't be a "lol, it's voting day let me find out who isn't voting".

You would have to make a list of friends and family and make sure to write down their polling place and such.

If you go to the same polling place more than once you'd have to go in 8 hour intervals from each other.

I admit it would require some autism (maybe quintuple or 10x our votes though), I believe we should organize this as a protest to the bullshit no ID laws, anyways.

I'm pretty sure you can't vote on someone's behalf though. They have absentee ballots for that.

How can they tell? I imagine it's just a name, not a name and a picture of the individual.

Okay, seriously, was there a clause somewhere that said
in this bill or are liberals seriously just fucking cunts?
Did they cite an actual reason? Maybe redundancy, since illegals already "can't vote"? They can't just say that it targets niggers because it explicitly does no such fucking thing.
This is infuriating.

They're cunts.
The courts say that it has disparate impact.
It's nigger culture to do things without ID: drive, bounce checks, etc.

What I don't get is how you people let the courts get away with this shit.
I can understand letting the crooks in Washington DC, that's a small city and it's the President's staff themselves.
But a fucking county court of appeal?
Why don't you tell the local senators to vote it down and uphold their original law?

Do you even english faggot?

Niggers have photo ID, they have to in order to buy cigarettes and booze and get gibs. The only group that lacks photo ID in significant numbers is illegal immigrants from Latin America.

THIS IS SO ANTI SEMITIC!

bump

No they can't retard. My grandmother used to work for the fucking Kansas election commission and that's not how it works, you dipshit. There are a number of "layers" of defense and if the vote is close, they'll recount and purge any illegal votes that got through.

You are literally retarded. While discouraging, these laws don't "allow illegals a vote." Don't soil Ron Paul's good name with false happenings, nigger

reported

that behavior is not acceptable here. if you'd like to continue to do that, you need to GTFO
>>>/cuckchan/

Just like your blatant shilling:
I contributed to this thread, unlike you. Take your policing back to >>>/reddit/ subhuman.

I can't believe there's even a question about whether or not illegal immigrants should be able to vote. They have no stake in this country, they contribute nothing, they only take and diminish. Why would they be allowed to vote? You can't just walk into someone's house and start arguing about what's for dinner. This isn't their fucking house, they have no say here.

Always thought the "requiring ID discriminates against the poor" was bullshit. How many poor people don't have IDs? The homeless? Most of them do anyway. It's a bullshit excuse to make voter fraud easier and tap into the illegal demographic for the Dems, cuz illegals know that the Dems will give them benefits and make them citizens, or at least give them all the benefits of being a citizen with none of the responsibilities.

What a fucking joke.

The recent primary had a list of names–no pictures– and party affiliation, at my polling place anyhow.

It wildly varies by state and polling location.
Some places make you say your name and address, and then it's checked off in a list of registered voters.
Others don't even bother with that, or ID, or anything. They just tell you to go vote, and it's terrifying.

How can a non-US-citizen vote in the US Presidential election (or any US election for that matter) in the first place?

This sounds discriminatory. What about all the foreigners who happen to be located outside of the USA. How are they supposed to vote against Trump?

Typically they vote by pulling a lever, but some states have more advanced technology to make it easier.

If it's not counted, then why kikes are making it easier for illegals to vote?

The real question is how in the fuck is Trump supposed to stop election fraud?

funny guy

To prevent people from complaining about the "outcome." Voting is equivalent to a pledge to support the victor, even if you voted against him.

We have to spread rumors that ICE will be canvassing the polling sites rounding up illegal scum

We'll have to do that anyway but this makes it even more imperative.

I hope he's got a brilliant team in place to do so. Tbh they will probably have to deal with it state-by-state. We know already Colorado is filled with treacherous GOP thieves and liars and don't doubt they will be in their usual form during the full election.

One way would be to stop choosing "leaders" by holding popularity contests.

At least he has Paul Manafort and Roger Stone to fuck them right up.

Why, so they can catch-and-release at a neighboring polling place? As long as Obongo is the US President, the ICE is pure travesty, though no real fault of the officers in the field. They are basically victims more or less.

At least that, thankfully user.

Truth doesn't matter, all that matters is that we spook spics. Hell we could even depress the legal spic voters.

Honestly this is a great tactic on election day.

Fair enough. Although waiting until the day of the election will be far too late user. It would have to be for months beforehand tbh.

he said "no brakes on trump train".

kek

What pisses me off about illegals is how they always brag about being here illegally and leeching off of the country

That alone makes me want to shoot them all

Holy shit this.
Have some humility you fucking wetbacks.

October surprise user.

If you don't like it then
>>>/cuckchan/

you use that word, but its clear you don't know what it means

SAGE AND REPORT FOR RETARDATION

Disagreeing doesn't do shit, argue better or fucking gas yourself you whiner.

checked

Why is this even an issue, people here ILLEGALLY should not be allowed to vote

We're thinking of this the wrong way.

We need to make it mandatory use an ID to buy beer.

We need to make it Mandatory to use an ID to activate food stamps.

If somebody uses food stamps that don't be long to them, the food stamp precipitant would have their food stamp privileges deactivated.

The food stamps would be locked to the person's ID.
You must have the right ID to use food stamps.

Now all poor will be forced to on an ID.

Which is rather where all the fraud actually happens anyways in the first place.

what you just said doesn't make sense. also, there isn't really that much fraud

Individual fraud is rarely worthwhile, that is, me voting more than once.
polling lines are too long and most of them too observant to allow a quick turnaround, and at least in my area, stations are networked to make the names are used once.

OTOH, the counters, machine or human, have the actual final say and make it very easy to lose a few hundred votes of the candidate they dislike.

The big complaints over the ID mandates are to once more hide the fact that its always the counters that matter, never the voters.

Why?

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461

Does anyone have the image or wikileaks dnc-email that says democrats want to ethnically replace the white population with hispanics because they're brand loyal consumers?

Pure treason. I hope people hang for this.

Found a shitty quality version of it and the tweet.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757009490533294080