How does being vegan help the class struggle?

ive seen the "muh all struggles are connected" from liberals numerous times, and the more unconnected the struggle is to class struggle, the more the people of that group uses it, especially vegans.

so can any /vegans/ here explain to me how is profiting veggie porkies instead of steak porkies better for the class struggle? how is veganism connected to the struggle of the proletariat, aside from muh 'vironment (this seems fair enough) and muh health (which isnt true because vegans have to take supplements that benefits pharmaceutical porkies).

I'm not a vegan but I can tell you that is utter bullshit. You can get all the necessary dietary requirements on a vegan diet.

This person is a professional crybaby or something, she was in that Normal Finkelstein video blubbering about anti-semitism on Israel's behalf too.

THAT'S ENOUGH.

Every week we have this thread lol.

Where can I find the clip in full? Finklestein rekts

Also, is there a more jewish name than Finklestein?

shut up and make me some videos already

He once debated a guy by the name of Shlomo.

it's from the Finkelstein documentary

Is that why all the vegans I've met are fucking mental?

t. Vegetarian

Not the sufficient amount, tho. If you a vegan you'd better take those pills, before you end up looking like this

I hate this shit so much. You can't even fight poverty without someone demanding that you also become a vegan, feminist, lifestylist idiot because "it's all connected"

Is veganism the hip new wedge issue for the alphabet agencies?

No one demands anything of you anymore than you can of yourself. You literally can't stop strawmanning in a single post. Lovely, half-assed conjecture about the genealogies of discourse.

Bullshit. Zizek deals with exactly your sort in his "Political Correctness is a more dangerous form of totalitarianism" video.

stop talkin out ur arse pls
vegans are deficient in quite a few less nutrients than the average American
B12 is the only one vegans really have to worry about cos humans no longer eat dirty food

It doesn't help.
It's just another irrelevant form of academic 'leftist' elitism which despises regular people and pushes them to the arms of the right.
But of course, as an unrelated issue, humanity would be better off if everybody ate less meat.

It's actually the other way round. Cappy pigdogs wanna expand into as many markets as much as possible, which includes meat and animal products.