Black Nazis

There were black Nazis. These soldiers were volunteers from the Free Arab Legion, one of Germany's closest allies.

The average normalfag will never know this because Kike media memory hole'd it.

discuss

I'm pretty sure kike media make it as if only kikes have suffered.

The Kike media also make the labor camps sound like literal death camps even though Japan and America also had internment camps.

You don't even have to go full Nazi but I really wish the little points like these were somehow taken across to the average person. If people just opened their eyes they truly would be able to see through all this bullshit

WE

WUZ

Guys I'm starting to think the bad guys won and the good guys lost

The Free Arab Legion was a military unit created by Amin al-Husseini. Amin al-Husseini was not only anti-Zionist but was an Arab Nationalist. It was very much ideological

many former Ottoman provinces allied with Germany ('al-Mania' in arabic)

as long as you want to oppress jews, you have the support of millions of arabs.

don't worrty morty will bamp

Blacks can be nazi too.

you are thinking rite.
I for one, am for Holla Forums organizing to build the new world, but I also want to build the new world based on cult theocracy a priesthood of sorts.(the cult of kek, the primordial slime)
if they want the new world to be nat-soc , I don't mind as long as they know that the cult is the real authority they can do whatever.

NAWZEES N SHEIT

Truth. You should also mention to normalfags that Hitler had Jewish generals and commanders as well. Even one of his closest SS members was discovered to be Jewish, and Hitler named him and honorary Ayran. I forget his name, but I'm sure someone on Holla Forums would know.

He looks so giddy, it's like he's just happy to be there.

Look at all of these racist white men

Of course, "Aryan" just means "Noble" to be considered an Aryan race was to be considered a noble race, noble to their people and culture. Many races were considered aryan to the Nazis including some tribes of Native Americans. Jews were not considered aryan do to their lack of commitment to a homeland. The Jews saw themselves as being in perpetual exile and conducted trade between borders. They still do today more or less

Found the kike

too bad this isn't Holla Forums

That's ok, he will never be white, no matter how hard he tries. I can smell the impotent rage about that fact from here.

and yeah I'm not white

No, I didn't think that. I just took an opportunity to poke fun at you for not being white, you filthy kike.

still not a kike though

ok shlomo

what was at stake is still endearing to this day. the bad guys won and our empire crumpled. it won't, next time.