Bitcoin's value is going THROUGH THE ROOF!

Bitcoin's value is going THROUGH THE ROOF!

Surely this can't keep going on? It's gonna pop one day? Right? Then I can finally jump on the train...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty soon it's going to drop to the midpoint between it's next high point and last spike's low point and stabilise

It's almost textbook

Every stable currency followed this trend.

Fuck you chinamen, fuck you

It really is, I've made like 3 cents in the past week alone just by doing nothing.

Fucking chinese shits ruined it for all the normal people with their enormous mining operations and factories.

Look on the bright side, at least it isn't google or some other shitty company who is doing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

i have complete control of the bitcoin market.

when i buy, it bubbles, when i sell, it crashes, let me know when you guys sell, so i go sell too right after so you can all rebuy at dirt cheap and be rich thanks to my shit luck

Thing about crypto currency is you can't cash out when it goes up.

I predict in the future BTC will have negative value because the Feds will burst into your house and arrest you if you are suspected of having any.
So people will send them to people they don't like.

Cryptocurrency, in general, is set to boom soon.

I recommend dipping your hands in all pots (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Dash, Monero). They'll all be seamlessly interchangable with services like ShapeShift anyway.

Bitcoin's utility will cripple as adoption grows - it cannot scale currently and Core has little intention of allowing it to in the future. Hence the flow into other coins.

Just stick with traditional fiat if you want to get fucked left, right and center.

#fake news

just kidding, but still bitcoin is a slow game to get into

if you wanna make money you gotta get in early on one of the alt coin pump n dump schemes

for example you just missed the Zcash train

what you need is a gpu mining rig and mine alts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stupid fuck

I bought 100CAN$ worth bitcoin in june 2015(0.333btc). I'm currently at 400$. Hopefully I will reach 1000$+ and buy myself uselful thing because I'm a student.

you could also buy one of those dedicated fpga or asic rigs (neptune etc.) and plug it in at work. make sure it doesn't have the bitcoin logo on it. maybe cover with a sticker. then say it's a battery backup or power supply or a router. normies won't know the difference. bitcoin is still profitable if you don't pay for power. effectively you'd be converting power (your work is paying for) to bitcoins at a decreasing ratio of bitcoins / power. and you could always mine altcoins with it instead.

what the fuck did you bitards think was going to happen? the value is based on nothing and any shmuck can get them

"hurr guiz this magic computer coin is worth $900 fiat dollars we're rich!

Nobody is mining bitcoin anymore, though. The difficulty is too great for it to be profitable.

Sure people are. Otherwise, the difficulty would be dropping. And thus the cycle begins anew.