Sup b. How much can I make out of these jewels, at worst?? Using the coin as a size reference

Sup b. How much can I make out of these jewels, at worst?? Using the coin as a size reference.

They look fake.

t. jeweler

2 shekels goy

They aren't. Even if you looks fake how much h do you think it would be worth at least, if they are real?

looks like shitty mall jewelry, really.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE give them back even if they are worthless, you retarded jungle nigger.

if those are diamonds, you have a fortune, op.
show hallmark on the metal.

could you please look for the gold rating, just going to assume those are not real diamonds.

dolla fiddy

they use 14ct a lot in mexico. the stones on the wrist bandcould be quartz or amethyst or swaroski. worth a few hundred bucks at least.
show more pics, op. close up on the cross, close up of the settings on the bracelet.

The cross looks extremely cheap judging by the chain. The bracelet is interesting though. However assuming these were all stolen from the same place the bracelet is likely cheap aswell.

What if you try scrathing the stones with a bit of tungsten carbide? If they scratch, they are not diamond.

ye im sure this spic thief has some of that just laying around.

Nigger that's what drill heads are made of, he most likely does

Why are y'all helping a nigger sell jewelry he stole off an old ladym

Do you even know what that shit is? It's in pretty much every industrial cutting tool including circular saws, routers and drill bits. You can find chunks of it in the river panning for gold after it rusts off old sawblades.

We're all niggers here.

Quads confirm, Holla Forums is full of niggers.

Sorry for the bad quality of photos I've never been quite the photographer. What can you tell me bout value and also how can I help you better determine it's worth?
To those calling me a theft I'll have you know I've never done harm to a fly, this is part of my inheritance.

Gonna need closeups of everything. I really doubt a bracelet that hideous would be made with anything other than cut glass and at most gilding but I could be wrong.
Untangle the necklace(s?) and get a close up of that to. Spics seem to love jesus so if anything is legit I'd guess it's the smaller cross.

I also got some more gold.

Se você não roubou elas, pq não leva para um joalheiro, porra?

its all shit, nice bedspread tho

7-1

Closer up shots on the bracelet and cross.

Don't sell gold, buy more of it rather

Enough with the pics. How much can I make, Holla Forums?

Annihilated

What's the story, user? We're all friends here.

if it's real, you're getting a lot of money. can't tell how much it would sell for though. you need to know the price of gold today, and how much does each item weights. if i had to guess, it would be around $2,600. good luck user. prices go up and down, think carefully if you want to sell it now

Honestly, unless it's hot and you need to get rid of it right away keep it. Maybe get it appraised by a jeweler, but keep it, unless you absolutely need to sell it. Consider it your nest egg. Gold's going up, and sooner or later those will be considered antiques.

Also, there should be some very little letters and numbers on those, somewhere. Those indicate what it's made of, and are usually enforced by law.

2600? That's​ not much.
I am a retarded manchild, I don't think I can keep up with gold prices or whatever.

Parents keep fucking up my life and now they want to kick me out. I don't have anywhere to go, and I've never seen them use any of those jewels.

So you did steal them

Roubou aonde, macaco?

Technically not yet. I still haven't figured what I'll do out of my life. Honestly I'm even considering suicide very seriously, there's a 130 meters tall skyscraper opened to visitors and it's got a free entry fee, it's about a mile from where I live.

Estou falando que é da minha mãe, aquela maluca. Não roubei de ninguém (ainda).

They probably won't even end up kicking you out.

I'm not an expert and can't see a lot but I think what's in this picture is worth a couple hundred and this worth a lot less.

please film it

Even if they don't I can't bear living with them anymore. I've been hit and touched since I was a small child. My mother once went as far as strangling me with the intent to kill. It's hell.

bad news, op
that's mostly costume jewelery. certainly the larger pieces aren't precious, but still saleable. the smaller odds and ends look real, but you ain't gonna live in style on that either.

if you pinched her jewelery, you deserved it

Jewelry is worthless its uglier than a nigger fucking a kikess.
However, if its actually made of gold, you can melt it down or trade it for something.
Doubt the diamonds are real but you might be able to sell them.

Diamonds are fake,
OP get a magnet and see if it sticks to the jewelry.

If it's made of any valuable metal, there should be an engraving somewhere on the jewelry. It's often placed somewhere kinda hard to find, but if you do, post it.