Clintons and Syphilis

I've been recently watching the Clintons to see just exactly what kind of illness they're suffering from, since its obvious they are in the first place.

We all remember the Hillary's tongue thread from a few days ago. Some people are saying it was a tumor of sorts but I figure a tumor would be much harder to dig out and hide like that. So, pic related comes to mind.

Hillary Clinton just might have syphilis.

Now, the most logical first question that comes to mind is

Simple. Bill Clinton. Bill is notorious for being a total horndog, fucking anything in sight. "He would fuck a snake if someone held it for him".

There's a bit of evidence to imply that he does have it, so I'll start with the weakest bit.

An article here claims to be a "Secret source" from the CIA, so it is to be taken with a light step.

Article in question: archive.is/9gIUs

Obviously not a lot of trust can be put into a website that randomly gives out a source like that, but it gives us an idea of where the Clinton's stand on their illness.

The next big piece of evidence is Bill Clinton's speech at the DNC. As shown in this video, Bill's hands are incredibly shakey, his pupils are dilated, and is slurring a ton of words.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVA_rZcmVSg

Now, while it may just seem like he's aging, take a look at his 2012 DNC speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5knEXDsrL4

The difference is yuge.

So we know that somewhere between 2012 and 2016, Bill contracted syphilis, and gave it to Hillary through oral.

Now, Hillary might or might not actually have syphilis, but that is not as important as Bill having it. Why?

Trump is guaranteed to be attacking Hillary on the woman card when he says that Hillary enabled Bill when she silenced his rape/sexual harassment victims.

However, during the election, the Clinton's are going to make a press conference stating that Bill has a sickness; which also very much explains why Hillary has not had a press conference in 220+ days. They're waiting for the right moment.

What sickness? Syphilis. Specifically, Syphilis-dementia/Neurotic-syphilis.

This way, when Trump tries to attack Bill for the crimes he's committed, Hillary can fire back with "you're attacking a sick man". This gives her

Of course, we don't actually know if Trump is still going to press on despite Bill being sick, as in

Just my thoughts on some of the Clinton's tactics. We need to somehow think of a way to combat the illness sympathy card before the Clinton's play it so we have the advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/sr7i6cN.png
medicine.ucsf.edu/education/resed/Chiefs_cover_sheets/neurosyphilis.pdf
nbcnews.com/id/5387438/ns/health-sexual_health/t/drug-resistant-syphilis-spreading/#.V5ysLo4_czh
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435390
nbcnews.com/id/5387438/ns/health-sexual_health/t/drug-resistant-syphilis-spreading/
cdc.gov/std/stats10/tables/trends-table.htm
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2015/std-surveillance-report-press-release.html
youtu.be/OQWPkhQIWi4?t=145
youtube.com/watch?v=b1Ol-q2tcmE
youtube.com/watch?v=DbcM1oE86Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=yi4acYwas1c
youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/31/someone-in-media-needs-to-ask-hillary-clinton-what-was-cut-out-of-her-tongue/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage

Cocksucking OP made me look at this evil cunt over and over to see if he was telling the truth. He's a shill

There it is. There it is. That 25-second memorized "OP is a shill" script.

Op has a point

Checked and Kek'd

Can someone point to me where in the video this happened? When I watched the DNC I didn't see it, and I felt like I would have.

The DNC where Bill shakes? Embed related. Just watch his hands, his eyes, and listen to him slurr his words.

Sorry, I forgot to specify that I was talking about when Hillary shows her tongue.

Hmm, I'll see if I can find it.

I just took this pic. I don't see it.

Here, I think I see it, I'll circle it.

There's a discoloration where the shadow should be, showing some kind of object near the tongue.

i.imgur.com/sr7i6cN.png

Also Holla Forums is shitting itself and I can't post the actual pic

Also, fuck me I've gotten quite a bit of dubs in my thread.

I guess Kek is happy with my work.

That's the back of her mouth. I don't see where the pic in the OP came from. Maybe a different camera?

It's possible since the camera at the angle was perpendicular to her face lengthwise.

Here's the original pic, which looks like it has a higher angle.

Yeah if someone could supply me with the video I would greatly appreciate it.

wtf shit like this was posted in previous thread
shills, you guys need a new counter argument, noone takes your bait anymore

There it is, there it is again. The 25-second memorized speech.

Filtered

user, could you be any fucking stupider? Syphilis is treatable, readily. It's not an exotic or unknown disease- this would get picked up in a standard check up which, given Hillary's age and power, would occur more frequently than with the average American.

If we're not making a mountain out of a mole hill (since it could just be a cold sore or the camera angle/lighting), it would most likely be removed tissue due to cancer.

If she's suffering from any sort of chronic illness, it's probably a thyroid condition or the after effects of a stroke.

Say what?!

Did you read what I said user

Who would of thought, right

Starting the conversation with syphilis is asinine, user. You might as well posit that she has the black plague or yellow fever- these aren't threats to modern medicine under any circumstances.

pic related

What if the syphilis was unknown before the stroke, and was already in a deeper state before inspection?

Take a look here

medicine.ucsf.edu/education/resed/Chiefs_cover_sheets/neurosyphilis.pdf

The document points out that a stroke is likely either as soon as the infection is gotten or a few years after.

This could very well explain why Clinton had that single stroke in the first place, and after she had it, THEN they diagnosed her with syphilis, and are steadily treating it now.

Haha, holy shit.

Regardless of Hillary's health, I do think Bill will be dead by the end of the year. Syphilis or no.

for Hillary to catch syphilis from Bill would require Hilary and Bill to have some form of physical contact, I think we all know that that is not happening.

nbcnews.com/id/5387438/ns/health-sexual_health/t/drug-resistant-syphilis-spreading/#.V5ysLo4_czh

A fast-spreading mutant strain of syphilis has proved resistant to the antibiotic pills that are offered to some patients as an alternative to painful penicillin shots.

Since the late 1990s, doctors and public health clinics have been giving azithromycin to some syphilis patients because the long-acting antibiotic pill was highly effective and easy to use. Four pills taken at once were usually enough to cure syphilis.

But now researchers at University of Washington in Seattle have found at least 10 percent of syphilis samples from patients at sexually transmitted disease clinics in four cities had a strain resistant to azithromycin.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435390

Since neurosyphilis is asymptomatic, the patient is usually examined because of seroconversion. Only repeated serological analyses and clinical observations of treated cases with immediate penicillin administration can prevent relapse and damage to the central nervous system (CNS) or to other parts of the body.

There are much, much more questions that need to be asked before syphilis can be taken off the table.

The primary treatment for any type of syphilis is Penicillin. Keep in mind, Penicillin has been used since the 1940's on syphilis. Syphilis is caused by Treponema pallidum, a bacteria. It is very possible that Hillary's type of syphilis has, over time, developed a stronger immunity to penicillin. This is a topic that's been talked about for a while now, about how penicillin is slowly becoming outdated because of its frequent use. Plus, the bitch is old. Its common knowledge that diseases on older people are much more aggressive.

Additionally, Hillary has already shown A LOT of the same symptoms that come with syphilis.
And of course, the big cheese

Honestly, this is the only thing that I can't provide a rebuttal for, but its the only thing none of us can really provide evidence for.

This. Glad to see that syphilis is not completely off the table for others.

There is a lot of evidence pointing out that they do have syphilis, but I feel that we've only started on the tip of the iceberg.

Syphilis is easily cured with antibiotics if caught in time, its not a killer disease with modern medicine. Is it plausible that it would be missed by the best doctors money can buy?
Unless it is a treatment resistant strain?

That's what me and are saying. It's possible that either

A) The syphilis was contracted before she had her first major stroke, and was diagnosed thereafter

or

B) She's had syphilis for a while but it is an aggressive, penicillin/antibiotic immune strain

Antibiotic resistant STDs are a hell of a politician killer.

It's not like this is new. We've known this has been coming for twelve fucking years, at least: nbcnews.com/id/5387438/ns/health-sexual_health/t/drug-resistant-syphilis-spreading/

HUMA

Or any one of the women that Hillary has been with. You get the sores where the disease struck you, so I imagine it's from her eating infected or mangled cunt.

If I can introduce a random, unsupported hypothesis:

Since Huma is basically a foreign agent, its not beyond the realm of possibility that she's fucking both of them.

Nigger get the fuck out.

How about

That'd be a bit brash, but I wouldn't put it past Trump to be honest. The madman will do anything he needs to do to win, other than cheat.

CAN WE GET A SOURCE FOR THE TONGUE LESION PICTURE?

it's a killshot, i'm telling you

Reminds me of the old "Ill clinton" normie maymay.
Did the normies meme this into existence?

I see that now.
So it would be neurosyphilis we are hoping for.
Latent neurosyphilis discovered following the stroke. Hard to believe it wouldn't have been picked up sooner though.

My guess is that it was contracted after a semi-annual doctor inspection.

Syphilis (Primary and Secondary) these days is largely a butt pirate phenomenon. Or so says the government. Does Bill have another secret in his closet?

cdc.gov/std/stats10/tables/trends-table.htm

Actually that info is outdated, it's even worse these days.

cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2015/std-surveillance-report-press-release.html

It's a shoop, you idiot.

top kek

This part sounds like complete bullshit.

Where were you when

ILL BILL BECAME KILL BILL

That's it!

She fell a few times. Syphillis eats holes in your brain and effects your balance. She is terminal and is in the later stages, she probably has two years to live at most.

Mind Blown

this is what all shills say. usually the person who screams "shill" the loudest is a shill

in this case, OP is a shill

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SHILL FUCK

checked

spoiler that shit nigger

Did we really not figure out the source of the image? The video I saw didn't show the lesion.

Remember to always meme responsibly, kids. This is a good example of very responsible memeing.

Ha ha it’s fake. Don’t post hoaxes.

Can you point it out to me? I have seen the photo but the stream I listed here didnt show it:

I watched the DNC stream but I didn't see it either. I'm just asking if we can get a webm of the video where she shows the lesion, it should have been posted already.

The irony.

This stream didn't show it either.

Can we get a fucking source for the lesion video? I'm starting to think this is fake.

OP is a faggot.

youtu.be/OQWPkhQIWi4?t=145

Thanks bro. You beat me to it.

Its most likely fake. Hillary should have this thing for some time, and since this is the only time we have seen it and its one pic, its probably not real. Though her coughing is something to relish in.

Weird thing to show up. Seems like the kind of thing to bait Trump into replying to.

I think Trump will stick to the coughing fits. Though that would be funny of them to try baiting him like this after he caught them with the "Russia release the emails".

What's the source on that delish folk beat pepe?

I thought this turned out to just be some confetti that fell in her mouth. There was a bunch of it falling down.

He's right though, the pic was faked.

t.Shlomo Shekelbergstein

Here's the real question: how much longer do you think we're going to put up with this low-energy shit before we start coming after your forums?

Do your own homework, I've listed two DNC livestreams that didn't show the lesion pic. If you can point out the video where it came from then I'd be grateful, but I haven't seen the video version yet. Until I see it then I'm assuming faked.

The bots are real.

They finally learned how to sage too, fuck.

Stop spoonfeeding NOW anons. Just tell them to lurk, that summerfag might just be an Applied Memetics anti-freedom terrorist is disguise.

Response:
LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Can you find me the video where the lesion is shown?

Don't respond and filter appropriately.

I don't get why this thread is so weird. Can anyone provide me with links to the lesion video? If not this is faked as fuck

I am responding to you and am not bumping the thread.

I'll make the webm if someone can give me the proper source. I've provided two links:

(not a link but has timestamp you can check)

This is fake until we can provide the video. I watched the DNC and checked two different livestreams afterward and couldn't find it. If you have the source post it and I'll make the webm, I know how to do that.

That's some impressive fucking banter, holy shit, very high energy.

Guess what Holla Forums Doctors, it could be an oral Herpes lesion!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=b1Ol-q2tcmE

youtube.com/watch?v=DbcM1oE86Ns

youtube.com/watch?v=yi4acYwas1c

Wait guys we need to be careful

What if this whole thing is bait from the shillary camp?

Not saying its not possible but a few here are having trouble finding sauce

UUUU

youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk

wouldnt let me embed for some reason

You're over using it. Go find a picture that she has that in. You can't

It may be an std but it's not syphillis. Syphillis can be cured with antibiotics. If bill ever caught it he's just go to the doctor and cure himself.

That's my suspicion. I've checked multiple vids, news stations, etc and they all had the same feed where its not visible.

JUST MADE A WEBM WHERE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE NOTHING

This is very obviously a ruse by another camp.

CHECKED

I just did a slight burn on the shadow that was there for shits and giggles but I'm not OP

ahhh this is off-topic and I'm sorry, but whoever shopped this has great taste. Literally listening to that Kyuss album right now.

That is not quite true. Yes, it's generally treatable, but everything depends on the form and stage of advancement. It also tends to create nasty interactions with other, perhaps hitherto dormant diseases.

pic not related

The part about the little girl yes, but every potentate has people people whose job it is to clean up the mess behind them.

Kek

Hurr must be syphilis!

Nice try shillbots, it's better than the spamming but not up to even the flat earth stuff 3/10

We done talking about these nigger bots, yes?

Lets get back on the subject please.

What is that cancerous thing on her mouth?

Poe's woe or tumor?

unless you can find a sourced image showing a thing in her mouth, there isn't one.

HOW MUCH IS HILLARY PAYING YOU?

This isn't Reddit. Unfuck your speech, newfag.

AIDS

BILLEX

If this is true, and people bitch about Trump having "nuclear codes" (not how it works but whatever), then how is it a good idea for someone who will enter psychotic dementia as commander in chief?

I legit don't know what to think about this one

I can't find any other photos to source the canker sore, but I can definitely see Bill having syphilis.

I think that syphilis from Bill might be a good cover for her having cancer.

so
HPV
Syphilis
Cancer
Genital herpes
possibly HIV?

evidence of anything else?

Thanks a bunch

aaah now that, i can get behind this theory
don't tell me bill and hillary have any sort of sex together, we know they dont, have known that for decades

It's not syphilis, if it were it could be treated with a round of antibiotics.

What would happen if it officially came out that she has it?

literally nothing, americucks would post #ImWithHerSyphillis

Heil Hitler, man. Heil Hitler.

You massively underestimate modern forms of syphilis. To think that you can just pop a pill and everything magically disappears is very dangerous and what led to multi-resistant strains in the first place.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/31/someone-in-media-needs-to-ask-hillary-clinton-what-was-cut-out-of-her-tongue/

The answer is HPV-related cancer, likely caused by eating pussy.

Shills may be trying to discredit the issue by bringing Syphilis into it.

THIS THING IS A HOAX

No video produced yet showing the lesion.

FUCK YOU SHILL