Be me

What to do Holla Forums ?

Accept death and hope for a better life in the next loop

First of all dont come to europe. Second of all no one gives a shit if some shitskin dies.

Suicide.

why don't you fight isis?

get drunk, stoned and laid, then go home and fight for whoever is most likely to win.

user i swear to fucking god you are a retarded
Are you 10?
Don't you see the news
I am as white as it gets
Fuck you
I am white with no religion with education what makes me different from you?

Just becasue you have white skin doesnt make you white.

Join a Christian Militia. The time to be a bad-ass is NOW.

Also your people whorshup shitskin relegion so you are by default shitskin.

You can do these in syria but you will have to meet some very shitty people
Also i am now in a country that applies islamic rules
Syria is secular

nice education you got there. have fun in saudi arabia, fucktard

Those are the assyrians
They are the least cucked group in the world
They only accept white christian with pure assyrian bloodine people
Im not christian nor assyrian

Im not in saudi arabia
Im still freshman in college
And as i said my passport doesn't get me anywhere

okay then stay where you are and fight lil brownie nigger.

Fight this fight that are you guys autistic do you know reality?!

first, stop pandering to lowlifes you fucking moron.
"white" means nothing, failures that lurks Korean noodles forums use it to bump their ego.
"i completely failed at life but at least i'm white"

second, stop going where people don't want you, have some self-respect ffs!.

if someone doesn't want me in his house, i leave, no matter how stupid the reason maybe.
thats how it is and thats how every rational and decent person works.

if you want to leave your shithole, find a place more suited for your taste, not somewhere where people tell you to fuck off.

what do you want op? if syria were at peace would you return?

Way to be a pussy who can just get ordered around

Are you nom sayin white ppl arent masterace fag? What was WW2 WW1 and shit? We fucked this world before and we will fuck this world now.

Jews are the true masters, deal with it

right, impose yourself in someone else house, lets see how well it turns out for you

jews are white. No matter what Holla Forums says. Even Bible says the today jews in Israel came from Europe.

Hopefully not
I hate how religous they are
Also i am repulsed by syrian chicks

Why would you be in a place youre not welcome in, in the first place?

LOL FUCKING BROWNE SHITSKIN THINK HE WILL FUCKE WHITE WIMMINZ. JUST FUCK OFF BROWN PLAGUE

oh, well if the bible says so it must be true

yes

Song of Solomon 1:5,6

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

i thought the guy you replied to was retarded, but you are a hole new level of retarded.

seek asylum, user. it exists for people like you and immigration services aren't run by Holla Forumstards.
apply to a euro country for asylum at the embassy wherever you are. it'll take time, but unless you're an outright criminal, there's room for more of your kind on the old continent.
you're welcome in europe until you sort yourself out at the very least. fair winds, sandnigger.

when the shooting starts or your house burns down, don't even think about taking shelter at your neighbors' place, faggot. you won't be welcome.

dont forget to bring your purse

if jews are white then so are kebabs, both are Semites.

you can't just pick which ever makes you look good as "white" and disregard genetics.

most immigrants don't really ask themselves that question. till people gets fed up.
then they cry "dem white people are raycist!".

for the record, i'm not a Holla Forumsype nor white.

kek

you're likely sending that poor fucker to his death, or at the very least a miserable life of pariah
who would want to live like this?.

I swear to every god you guys are autists nigga kill yourself no syrian is black or brown we are all white fuck you get back 4cuck chan you are the reason this board has went down to shit

Finally a normal human being

ofc not. it's great being a rich old european with nothing to fear from his neigbors or the us airforce. i'd hate to be a refugee. or see my country ruined by war.
op wants security and the rule of law, plus the opportunity to persue his interest in women, money, beer and weed. that sounds no worse than most people i know and is exactly what i wanted in college too. he is anti-religion, seeks freedom and lurks the chans. he has in fact more in common with me, much more in common with me than, say, your president.

thats not the point, i never said op was a jerk or a religious nut case.
but people will see him that way and it will make his life miserable.
at best people will be polite to him, but they will still put a barrier.

Stop saying "nigga" and start saying nigger if you want to get in Holla Forums.

Good.

Fuck you NIGGA don't sage me

Do drugs and try to make western friends

1: The jews of today did not exist in biblical times (and the jews that did no longer exist).

2: "The Bible says …" is not really relevant.

fix your country no matter how hard it becomes, make it what you want it to be dont shit up others countries by your presence