You wake up to find this crazy bitch in your house

You wake up to find this crazy bitch in your house.

What do?

I'm not any of the people in this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/ejecting-trespassers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know someone who got blackout drunk and wandered into some random chick's apartment, pissed himself after passing out on the couch, and vomited on the floor.

The woman called the police and he got a few charges
kek

If luck knocks at your door, let it in. Then put it into the soundproof basement.

Could have gotten some free sex from her in exchange for a night on the couch.

Those cops seemed alright

Maybe if she wasn't so fucking ugly. Have some standards please.

Not everyone can have a wife as beautiful as yours, Homer.

Tell her she has three choices (note i wouldnt be recording this obviously)

1) I fuck her and she can pass out
2) I will fucking kill her and Castle Laws will support me
3) She leaves right now before I start beating her skull in and/or raping her.

This guy is such a pussy. Holy shit.

So I looked up if I have the right to forcefully remove a non threatening trespasser without cops.

legalmatch.com/law-library/article/ejecting-trespassers.html

Quick google search with a few other links seem to say that I'm not allowed to point a gun at her and give her till the count of 10. That's fucking bullshit.
Can anyone who knows more confirm or refute?

Say 'copped' again!

what do you want to shoot her for

I bet my allowance that he is waiting for a threesome.

She's obviously a worthless subhuman. Who gets so fucked up that you walk into some random house for a nap? The world would be better off if that cracked out cunt was dead.

wtf? he was drunk so how did he consent to that.

And you're obviously a subhuman as well. You are a waste to society so you just sit on your computer all day and pretend you're some cool nazi.

Someone should kill you and the world will be better.

Sorry Holla Forums, you can shitpost all day but it will never make you white.

Stay mad.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

this is the internet. people like roleplaying

OP here. Was the user really banned for this post, or did they red text troll? That's it, I'm calling zombie Hitler.

That was my post, I was testing if I was really banned. Apparently I pissed off a leftycuck mod who banned me for 1 second or something.

I guess you could say that he did stay mad then.

Clearly :^)

A bit sad that we have a lefty modding Holla Forums. He's gonna keep being perpetually offended and banning people. Probably for much longer than 1 second as well.

based spics

Wow what a fucking shitshow.. why do you make me watch such worthless shit, OP?

Those people are NOT civil.. what a bunch of mexican subhumans so fucking whiny wah wah wah cops cops cops should have killed that entire fucking family and burned the house down

She was in a nice position for some sex if you ask me but who knows what the story is on the drug addict time traveler bitch cuz that video is too offputting cuz

Because I laughed my ass off when I found it.

It's NOT funny, it's NOT amusing, that mexican faggot and his shrill voice just ruined my evening

It does seem counter productive for Holla Forums to be modded by shecklespurge finklestein. Mods are only gods when impartial