Do you think turkey will become a problem...

do you think turkey will become a problem? with so many turks all over europe i fear some of them will become terrorists. what's your opinion? what are erdogans plans?

I don't know where turkey even is
t. an American

maybe this is the wrong thread for you then. except you want to learn something.

all the turks I know are too fat to do any terrorism

even fat turks can drive a truck.

i read some interviews with turks. they are angry about the way various european countries are treating turkey. they are brainwashed with pro-turkey propaganda just as we are brainwashed with anti-turkey propaganda.

He'll do anything to support muslim immigration into the EU in order to destabilize it. He will also support Turkish minority in neighboring countries like Bulgaria to grow. And Bruxelles will help him.

not really
all I really know that turkey is like the gate to Europe, and they asked for money to keep the sand niggers out, but didn't get the money, and now sand niggers are invading most of Europe, or the rich parts of Europe anyway

that's my fear also and even if he fails with his country he destabilizes the region and creates mayhem and religious nutjobs

the money that the eu gives to turkey comes with conditions (e.g. human rights, etc.).. some people say the eu shouldn't make deals with turkey, because they don't value human rights, freedom of the press, etc.
turkey threatens to drive the sand niggers to the eu border if they don't get the money.. its a big pissing contest if you ask me.

We better start another Galipoli on them
This time no Winston Churchill fucking up Australia's Plans
Fuck him

wut?

none of this would have happened if the Venetians hadn't fucked up the East Roman Empire in 1204

102 years ago Australia fought Turkey but lost due to the English making shit decisions, with Winston Churchill leading the campaign

None of this would of happened if the Greeks stayed away from Egypt

why did they fight?

It was World War 1

what do you mean?

oh ok. have to further read into that.

Greeks went to Egypt, made Egypt and Greek fall to Rome, including Constantinople, then Rome took it up, Rome split, the HRE got consumed by mongrels

Aniversery of the Landing in this Tuesday, it's a National holiday as it's Australia's first Millitary combat while being a nation rather than a colony A distinction because they fought in the Boar War that was pre federation

you're kinda all over the place there. how would Greeks not conquereing Egypt have prevented the Turks from conquering Anatolia and Greece?

and they still fought with britain, very interesting

well Australia at that point only saw itself as another part of Britain, it changed over time I guess though

and nowadays they seem to do much better than britain

Turks have been a problem for 1000 years, that won't change. And they dress like fags.