Life

Was it good? Is it Alien-level kino?

It being released around the same time as Alien Covenant is pure coincidence.

It's generic and boring as fuck.

Nigger, it's literally a rip off of Alien with a boring looking monster and absolutely nothing going for it. Money laundering is the only explanation for this movie being made.

Why not just say Alien ripoff and avoid tautology?

So it's not good?

can you fucking read?

Titology can suck my dick.

Why are you so angry?

Because LIFE is nothing more than a Venom prequel and that's fucking gay.

When they said they mentioned instagram in the trailer I knew it would be trash.

Instagram is a normal part of people's lives these days.

So what? It doesn't belong in a film, it will age like milk.

The first hour of Alien is fucking maximum comfy
Also fuck you guys Ripley is cute

Nobody is debating her cuteness, retard.

LIFE is out now you dumb nigger, Alien comes out in May. Shit, by the time that hits theaters, this will be on bluray.

It used to have the same release window but Sony knew it'd be BTFO'd by Alien: Kinovant

So Mr. Fantastic will make a suit out of material he found on some planet for Spiderman to wear? I didn't know that was in the movie?

Only if you're a vapid-whore who thinks the only way to share photos with friends is to put it on somebody elses internet-service, which also takes claim of those photos.

Why did the world go to shit?

the black guy doesn't die first

It can never be as kino as Alien

As much as I like that scene that's a fucking terrible angle

A niglet named the alien Calvin.
FUCKING CALVIN

8ch ate my image.

Ripley a cutest.

Is that really too much to ask? ;_;

:3

It's Species 2 but without the Geigeresque titty monsters. Or maybe it's a halfhearted Blob or Thing clone. Or an Alien ripoff. Or it's a ripoff of one or more of a few dozen other movies.
The long and the short of it is that it doesn't have an original bone in its body. Which might be fine in and of itself but it also lacks any heart or creativity as well so it ends up being just a bland clone and nothing more.

Its basically Alien for those who never saw it.

It escapes after squashing the nig's hand. Deadpool fails to kill it with a flamethrower and gets eaten. It grows bigger everytime it eats. The alien escapes back to earth

Sometimes I fantasize about being the hand that got a good squeeze in in that scene from Ghostbusters.

Really gets those neurons firing

pretty much this, they were retards.