Swarmation

swarmation.com/

swarmation is actually a really cool game if there is more than 2 players, but right now there is only 1 myself, or 0 when it is nobody, so let's get some more players.

MESSAGE TO MODS: This is not spam, you may delete the other thread about this. I found a better link.

Other urls found in this thread:

swarmation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We just need 1 more guys!

maybe more from 4chan

come back please!

we are oscilating between 2 and 3 common, we had like 5 or 6

Well, no it's just me so we will switch to that play poietic generator, but y'all can revive this thread later if you want.

4 now

I really like this game! it's an interesting idea of trying to get people to work together without communication.

Like agar.io

do you know what that is?

Do you?

yes

I'm confused. As far as I could tell from my brief time playing there is no chat or way of communicating to the fellow pixels to strategerize. Is this incorrect?

You can see them.

Is that how you communicate with people, by looking at them? smh fam youre silly.

It's how I do on Holla Forums.

nice cooperation!

Is this the new pc game mascot of 8ch b?

It should be.

2 cliques

tank

play

this game

at least 6 is a great number

shit get cray at 6

people were running away and getting chased at and fighting and people rushing to see the fights and there were just 6 in total.

Meet up at the next O'clock!

dubs

Meet up at the next O'clock!

I am going to focus more on recruiting than playing for the rest of this game.

dubs

8 minutes until we meet up at swarmation.com/

7 minutes until we meet up at swarmation.com/

game gets boring after 3 minutes, not worth recruiting for

You should see it when there is 100's of people.

Dang, how wealthy of a family do you have to come from to get board from a game like that that quickly?

All you do is make the same 5 patterns over and over again. We had 6~ people and then all left after a couple of minutes, so I'm not the only one who feels that way.

It was a straight line.

6 agian

2 minutes away!

don't go until the o'clock

NOW!

LOL, I love these manhunts

dubs

dubs

should we try to draw any symbols? Maybe the Holla Forums symbol? Pepe the Frog?

I would like a smiley face.

fucking immobilized and there is only 3 of us. Enough for a majority with an existing minority in a democratic vote.

even more so now

or other things? like the word "benis"

trapped again

dubs

let's form mock gangs on this gang, try to literally corner players

7 online

~10 online

whenever somebody appears just fucking mob them

fake?

dubs

long line lol

spelling lol

lol

there is a shitton of real players

spelling Jim

you peasants need to stop forming patterns on my shrine to Jim

how do we get 4chan in on this so do something epic?

no more fucking bullshit multiple tabs though

fuck u i do what i want

no fun allowed, have fun making patterns you don't have enough people to complete

You're the one who is doing that?

Once it gets traction it stays when we are gone. Tell your friends. It doesn't even have to get that viral.

dubs

I am OP and I'm still like WTF is this guy doing, but its still helping more than if he did nothing, so it's good I guess.

I thought about making bots to auto-form shapes but it seems stupid to make for some stupid facebook game.

you can have 20 zombies randomly walking around instead

I didn't even know it was on facebook, just that it was in the io game genre and that it has enormous research applications for society.

pretty funny to watch cuckchan retards attempt to form shapes with bots