Women waiting too long to have kids is destroying the gene pool

My aunt wanted to "wait for the right guy" and "wait until she was financially ready".

She clearly doesn't have a low IQ, she graduated from Princeton with a degree in business. But throughout her 20s, no man was good enough for her and certainly not good enough to have children with. Finally when she was 35 she met a guy who was up to her standards. 8 years younger than her, Masters from Yale and made 6 figures.

Still they waited 3 years to get married and waited another 3 to have a kid.

They had 3 kids (my cousins). One when she was 41, one when she was 44 and one when she was 46. All male.

Now keep in mind, These are two upper class Ivy league grads homeowners in an affluent area. You would think they would end at least okay. NOPE!

The oldest (born when she was 41) - seems to be neurotypical but with a pretty low IQ. He was in special education for most of his schooling and they kept trying to figure out "what was wrong with him" as he seemed normal but very slow.

second born son (born when she was 44) - "high functioning" autist. Also slow, and low IQ.

Third born son (born when she was 46) - has down syndrome, don't need to say anything else.

Seems like the age of the parents (especially the mother) has more to do with how the children turn out than anything else. It might even be more important than the genetics of the parents and it's certainly far more important than the upbringing and wealth of the parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

ndss.org/Down-Syndrome/What-Is-Down-Syndrome/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rotten eggs
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rotten peach
who.int/genomics/public/geneticdiseases/en/index1.html
wherewhitepeoplemeet.com/
myfox8.com/2016/01/16/where-white-people-meet-dating-site-billboard-removed-amid-complaints/
archive.is/Rnm83
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The guy is a fucking cuck.

In recent years I've noticed a large increase in the number of couples where the guy is a lot younger than the woman.

down syndrome kids should be thrown off a cliff at birth. if youre not capable of growing up and becoming self-sufficient then you are born as an eternal leech.

A group of women in their 40's at my jobs hr department accused me of being a paedophile.

For being with a 19yr old female and getting her pregnant since we both want several kids and I can afford it.

I'm 24 and wanted a family of my own since forever, and my woman even shares the same views as I do politically. No fucking way I'd want some used up skank in her 40's kek

The culture is the problem. It's no longer "find a man who can take care of you" thanks to feminism it's now "finish collage, get a job, become fully self sufficiant and them maybe consider finding a man". Women need to be reminded that finishing collage can wait, but biology can't.

Also

wat

Could someone explain pls?

also this.

cougar fetishists need to be gassed.

There's no way that they genuinely think you're a pedo (I'm sure you know this). They're just angry because they know that their youth has passed them by.

Any scientific study is bound to have some amount of "statistical noise" even with a large sample size.

This is why western trends destroy the planet; autism is the only thing that is measured(Though I think I read a study where bodily asymmetry was lower with older parents too), what else isn't measured? These kids are spawned from dying, decayed eggs, they're going to be stupid sickly low-energy zombies.

Better to have a child with a surrogate than with a 35+ year old woman. It's child abuse and you're essentially birthing a dud that brings down the race as a whole.

Yeah but several were threatened by the boss to stop slandering me or they'd be fired, they would say to new hires that I was a predator and worse…

Shit was ridiculous, jealous fucking cat ladies. I should mention two of them made a move on me and I quickly rejected them, ugh I felt sick mate as well as insulted. My gf found it hilarious at least when I told her kek

Most younger women are kind of garbage. Which is why we have fifty million threads on it.

If you both need to work a woman who already has savings and grew up closer to traditional values is easier to deal with. Especially if she isn't likely to dye her hair neon pink and decide she's actually half zebra.

From a genetics standpoint obviously this makes reproduction an issue but the question you need to ask yourself is if you'd rather marry a bitter woman approaching middle age or a tumblr blogger from san fransisco.

But it's such a large jump? Makes sense though actually

This

I only met a decent younger woman by pure chance as it turns out we went to the gym on the same days

Small sample size would be my guess. I think the origin of the image is ndss.org/Down-Syndrome/What-Is-Down-Syndrome/ which doesn't cite a source for the figures, or any sources at all in fact. They may have just made all that shit up seeing as how they apparently have no proof or evidence at all.

Forgot to attach pic

I know this feel. Of my two aunts, one never married and is far past child-bearing age and the other had only two children. My uncle had only one child.

Of my extended family, only my parents and maternal grandparents had more than two children.

Same here pretty much. Mom was born in November of '51, and she had me in October of '92.

I've actually been pretty normal, have had a serious girlfriend before, etc. but I've always been sort of neurotic, introverted, and pretty shy around people. I also have a really hard time focusing on things but I don't know if that's mostly due to being depressed for so long.

Wow, My mom had me at 38 and smoked. I've always been an introvert and shy. Are we really genetic defects?

Women should be barred from having children past thirty.

Probably, but at least you got dubs.

My aunt didn't have a baby until she was 40 too, I never thought about it that way before but yeah her daughter is far and away the dumbest in my family.

The chart in OP has an error at age 34 by the way, "1 in 150" likely meant "1 in 450".

I learned about this in biology. Keep in mind I'm going 100% off memory. The older a women gets the harder it is for the chromosomes to separate (I think it's the chromosomes, it could be something else)

true.

i only dated 4 girls in college, every one of them today is working on a phd. what the fuck??? goddamn it they're not ugly girls, they're not autists, i would rate them 6 / 10, 8.5 / 10, 7 / 10, and 6.5 / 10. they don't NEED a career but they choose to sacrifice everything to continue in school. literally it's now become normie to get a phd, that's why these women do it. they have no goals, no ambitions to start a company, won't start a family, but men go to school and get praised for it and it's a way to avoid facing the real world for a few more years so why not?

they gain nothing that increases their value to men, they obligate themselves to a career, and (doing a bachelors / phd respectively) they lose 4 - 10 years of the best years of their reproductive lives. get out of school with a phd and you'll be 26 - 30. do a postdoc and you're talking about getting into the real world at around 32 - 35. and some of these ultra-dumb-shits will do 2 or 3 postdocs.

they choose to build a career instead of a family and i can't even gloat about it or snicker at them because i know that someday they will wake up unhappy realizing that they've lost something on some level but blindly committed to continuing on the path they've chosen - it's tragic. i begin more and more to see it as necessary, a weeding out of the unfit, and maybe in a small number of generations there will be selective pressure for a more traditional woman.

WOMAN HAS A PHD? DAT STANKPUSSY IS NOT FOR YOU AND NOT FOR ME.

NO HYMEN, NO DIAMOND

"Smart people need to have more kids!"

What a nightmare

Sue the company, make money and get those hr cunts fired.

pic related also relevant to this thread

Yeah and then those women come out of university when they're 28 with Masters and PHDs in shit like women's studies, ethnic studies, gender studies or psychology and get mad that they can't get a job that pays 100k a year starting and start screaming, shouting and stomping their feet about "muh gender pay gap" because the guys who majored in STEM fields at age 22 are making more money by age 28 than they are, at least the lucky/skilled ones are. And we all know that women compare themselves to the men at the top and feel entitled to what they've earned because they have a vagina.

This is why Trump's policy is to provide women with child care so they can be a stronk independent wymyn and not wait until they're 40 and spawn down syndrome children. The reason women are waiting until their eggs shrivel up is because they feel like they're "not financially ready", and thus this will give them incentive to reproduce.

In an ideal society women wouldn't need to work, but this is the first step. Its gonna take a couple generations to unfuck our shit, and in the mean time we need to actually produce the next generation.

Congrats on making white babies

Modern females

MOTHER FUCKER STOP BUYING A NEW FUCKING IPHONE EVERY TIME ONE COMES OUT AND KIDS WONT BE EXPENSIVE
ANYTHING LESS THEN 4 KIDS IS NOT A LOT
AND NO CHINA AND INDIA ARE OVER POPULATED NOT THE WEST

GOD DAMN FUCKING NORMIES reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mostly agree. these women specifically are in stem and science policy. doing a phd will pay off in stem but it will take around 8 years depending on field and employer. for a man, it can make sense as an investment. for a woman, she's going to be around 34 - 38 before she hits break even with her male contemporaries who went straight to industry. for this investment she sacrificed the better part of her reproductive life. and specifically in stem, doing a phd can have a tendency of locking one into a career. a woman with a phd will be forced to choose between a career and a family because to stay on top of the field is a significant timesink, just like building a family. you just can't stay on top of the field in stem without doing it fulltime. phd woman will almost always choose the career over the family. only a cuck would be interested in a woman who would sacrifice his children for her career.

sounds like good advice to me.

Good job man. Those sour bitches can get fucked. Just remember that they probably go home every night single to their cats and wine.

Fucking this.
Every younger woman I met has at least some lethal emotional brainwashing.

The influence of degeneracy is too outspoken for me to be able to build up a life together.
I am ready to sacrifice a lot for a home/wife/kids, but not my perception of right/wrong for some temporary illusionary peace.

I met a woman 4 years older than me, I'm going to go for her since her genes are good and has mostly traditional values.
I see she's in a transition to fall into some Cultural marxist traps, but has held her head up for now.

Go find a woman without a generation-gap if you're young. (and be careful for younger ones unless you know she is able to adapt to a more traditional lifestyle)

If you're above 34 years old, find someone younger for the sake of reproductional chance.

Also, get into private groups of friends or with a common (traditional) interest.
Don't go to public happenings like bars to meet strangers or niggershit like tinder.
The chances to find a decent partner there is extremely fucking low there.

Mine when she was 35, I've been half an autist for most of my life and can only hold up a conversation with people since about 2-3 years.
I've always been very sceptic about other people around me, almost never fit in due to my introvertness.
I've also had every possible fucking vaccine, idk if that is part of the problem or not.

Been masssively debunked, research came from some dodgy Mexican uni anyway.

we need a name for them, women who choose a career over family.
"Rotten Peaches"
was suggested before, I kinda like it.

we should meme it. NO HYMEN, NO DIAMOND was an absolute salt mine, pushing "career women are Rotten-Peaches" on normies would probably yield similar mountains of salt.

Here is the best meme to push:

KIDS BEFORE CAREERS

I think that would just make people more inclined to do that though like the white genocide stuff with the new star wars. People just responded with "lol stupid nazis now I'll see it twice just to spite them"
We need to think of an approach that will be normie friendly.

Nah. Do some more research into it. The individuals and corporations in the pharma industry are incredibly darkly corrupt. They're like majestic 12 from deus ex. I wouldn't be surprised if there really was some evil black project they were working on.

What people? Feminists? Because normalfags did not see that movie once to begin with.

Why rotten peaches? Why not just "rotten eggs"? Straight to the point and correct too.

Well, that's the message but I don't see how we meme that as a label in a catchy way. Calling a career woman a "Rotten Peach" is catchy and if well-memed then the meaning is obvious.

Works for "Leftover-Woman" too.

And then of course we have plenty of pictures of ideal 10 / 10 traditional family women we can spam on social media, I think we could mine some salt with this.

Disagree, to see star wars takes like 2 hours. To go waste a life on a degree takes 5 - 10 years. Nothing impulsive about it and plenty of time to meme against it.

Remember in Deus Ex:HR, there's a point where the govt. intentionally makes everybody's augmentations glitch, allowing them to justify a software upgrade which happened to let them take control of and disable those augmentations?

I have a feeling there's something similar going to happen with our IT infrastructure

"Rotten Eggs" doesn't work because it already has a meaning. I like "Rotten Peach". Peach is supposed to be an analogy for womb or pussy. Some other user suggested it in a different thread a couple months ago and I think it's a good analogy and could catch on.

"Rotten Eggs" and "Rotten Apples" or "Bad Apple" already have meaning to some degree, which makes it more difficult to meme. I've never heard someone called a "Rotten Peach" though which makes it catchy and unique. If you call a woman a "Rotten Peach" there's no mistaking meaning. If you call her a "Rotten Egg" it doesn't make a lot of sense and she'll probably just look at you funny.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rotten eggs

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rotten peach

Associating career women with stank pussy and a wasted life is a guaranteed productive salt mine.

Bringing 'stank pussy' into it is dumb. Rotten eggs has dual meaning, as well as a potential already-present negative connotation.

Though, I've never heard the phrase used like 'bad news' before.

How about referring to all of them who don't want families as cat ladies.
Just keep pushing the idea that no matter what they'll end up alone and depressed cat ladies when they're older unless they want families now.

This is better. Cat ladies are already seen/portrayed poorly, and as a group to be looked down upon. The key to memes is playing off of what's already in everyone's head, or making and idea that spreads so easily that its akin to a virus. We want so many people to have this connection in their heads because once they think it, they cannot possibly un-think it.

duh
what greater contribution to the world can a woman make than give life? what work is more fulfilling and rewarding than raising your own kids?

the zeitgeist atm is the younger generation blaming the older for fucking up the economy, and how having kids atm is financially not an option.
then you have the story of women not wanting kids ever, despite their bf's wishes.

Western women are killing western society for some handouts and gender quotas.

Western men need to put a stop to it.

saying "stank pussy" has shock value to it which is helpful for triggering and meme propagation.

going with "rotten eggs" we have to fight against the meaning already there of "bad luck". "rotten eggs" can be helpful in claiming that a career woman has "rotten eggs" but it doesn't work as the label. call her a "rotten peach" and say that she has "rotten eggs". that can work.

cat ladies isn't new and doesn't shock anymore. inevitably she's heard it before and doesn't care. it works as an insult but it's not catchy and doesn't propagate well.

High-energy memes:
All of this is guaranteed to trigger and to propagate across social media because it's funny and runs counter to zeitgeist of current year.

Yeah pretty much what i was thinking. Apple/ microsoft have like 95% market share or more on the domestic computer. If you consider the 'upgrade' culture and the pace of technological advancement and hardware replacement, they already have these modes of control. There's no need to fake anything to implement them. There's also the new direction cars are going. Polite sage for OT

The thing is, absolutely nothing is going to stop men from dating used up older women. Hell even fat old single moms have betas throwing themselves at them.

The problem is you have a lot of guys who are unattractive and got no action in high school or college. Some of these guys become the stereotypical "losers" and remain virgins who play WoW all day but most of them become normies and get careers and eventually make it into the middle class. So you have an unattractive or average guy or couldn't get any action in high school or college and finally a woman is interested in him. For the first time in his life, a human female is interested in him. She only wants to use him as a provider but he's so desperate that he can't notice the obvious or even worse he doesn't care. It doesn't matter that she's older than him, or that she's fat or that she has 2 kids from different fathers. He'll still take her.

The male sex drive is simply too high.

yeesh, gav's done a few videos on the matter. one dating a year ago

pol shits on him, and he does have interracial kids (he acknowledges that this alienates him from right wingers) but the dude is on point when he addresses this

I am 24 years old, and will have my master's degree within a year. I intend to jump either into government work or a good stable private sector job immediately afterwards. I'm not sure how long it will take to find a decent marriageable woman after that, but I hope to have my first kid before 30, and a total of 3 kids altogether.

How badly does the age of the man affect the genetics of a kid? I know there's some studies suggesting it affects it at least a bit, but for fuck's sake, I'm trying to lift myself by my bootstraps out of poverty. I want to make sure I can at least afford the kid.

BTW: In Russia it is legal to fuck 16yo and it is illegal to fuck 14yo but if fuckers marry then the charges may be dropped.

I think mouldy works better. Rotten punches too hard and could cause a straight rejection of the idea.

Career women aren't evil like rotten implies (rotten is a good one for cuntlery), they are simply undesirable and a bit groce, like mouldy eggs or peaches

Mouldy old cat lady.

Come on user, as many as you possibly can. Make Hitler proud.

Why do they think your a pedo i dont understand

Honestly I wouldn't love my kids if they were autistic or had low IQs. Is there any way to get rid of a retarded kid after it's born without killing it?

Oh yeah. By age 40 women should forget about having kids.

Unsupervised glock placed somewhere the child will find

I want enough that it's going to replace more than just me and my wife, but I do believe there's a limit on how many children one can form meaningful parental relationships with. I want to be super dad in a way, ya know?

Ment for

Some high functioning autists do have reasonably high IQs, and can contribute greatly to society.

Young girls are going for men who are older than them. This creates an overabundance of mature women and young men, which then form couples until the men are old enough to go for younger women.

This.
The only problem is you don't know what they may find interesting, since it could easily be something like traffic cones.

Then it's the parent's fault for not locking it. He'll still get into trouble.

Well, you see, goy, all people are equal and that means it makes no difference who has less babies.

Yes, and if your mom didn't give birth to you in her 40's, then you knew they were doing it ahead of time and skipped the (((upgrade))).

Haha… bitter cunts. I dated a 19 until she was 24 and I was 30. After she started fucking some guy her age she wrote to me and said, "you're too old to find another 19yr old because that would make you a pedophile!".
So I went out and fucked two 18-19yrs olds just because. And I still will any time I get the chance.

For once the first post is spot on.

All childless women over 30 go straight into the delousing chambers.

Except it won't matter after pajeet, jamal, and omar have all had 20 kids and they're tired of having white people around. I understand wanting to have an ideal number, but we used to have far more than one or two on a regular basis. I also think your idea of what a 'meaningful parental relationship' is came from juden sources.

There exists an old man whose grandfather was alive during America's Revolutionary War. Which means each time the dad was over 70.

Degenerate filth, setting them up for the cock carousel.

What they find interesting can actually change. I say this as someone who is one of those high functioning autists. That master's degree I'm working on? Computer Science. I'm currently on a grant for a software security related research. I wasn't always that big into software though. When I was like… 4 or 5, I was really into maps, and memorized every bus route in the city, to the point where one of my mother's friends called me up to ask for directions. Later, when Pokemon became a thing, I started collecting the Japanese versions of the cards. I learned how to translate a number of the cards by observing a few patterns in the grammatical constructs used. By seeing a few translations from previous cards, I could notice similar sentence structures in newer cards. Like… if I can see the structure "flip a coin, if heads, opponent is poisoned", I can later see "flip a coin, if heads, opponent is confused, else, poisoned" and extrapolate from that. I didn't actually understand most of the grammar behind it because i didn't really know any sort of language constructs except for "verb", "noun", "adjective"… basic shit.

Autists may focus on something as simple as traffic cones early into their life, but it doesn't have to stick at that. It's a disorder categorized by hyperfocusing on shit, but it's not necessarily a "one thing for life" kind of thing.

When I was 3, my mother taught me to read. I plan on doing something similar for my kids, and maybe teaching them math as well. See if that does anything for them.

This, and I can't stress it enough. There's always going to be burnt out whores to splatter a load upon, but don't depreciate young women for no reason. Far far too many guys do this and it's killing our people.

That is why Aussie government is paying child care for them so they don't fund more expensive welfare for the pwd.

Yeah fuck you beta. You can't get laid, it's your fault not mine

fucking great dude. FUCK BITCHES, GET YOUNGER BITCHES

Fellow degenerate here. When I was an 18 year old freshman in college I was dating a 15 year old and a 16 year old that I had both been dating at the same highschool, and I was also dating an 18 year old virgin in college. Fucking CA$$$H man

My guess is because I rejected 2 of their friends and stayed committed to a younger, more desirable woman coupled with jealousy

damn man, she said that?

what a cunt of a person.

you get another gf since then or?

It's almost like you never noticed the fucking suffragetes and suffergits and feminists are all ugly unattractive women over 30, that Japense don't marry cunts over 25, that post-modern society is structured in a way to actively prevent women from breeding making them scared of responsiblity, childhood, whore culture, etc… shaming young mothers on live tv, and so on.

kek

You are part of the cancer destroying civilization.

How many children do you have with your wife?

I'm not a nigger, and am still in education. So having a wife at this point would be pointless. Wasting my time with sluts would be equally pointless. Turning young girls into sluts would be detrimental for my society.
And what about you?

My pregnent wife's mom had her very early and then had kids after marrying much later in my wifes life, when my wife was in her teens. the first kids a bit of an autist but the second seems fine. and even the first one is more just following in his dads pseudo autistic hobby then being actually autistic.

>Mfw he was pouring over a warhammer 40k book before even learning to read

there's only limited good things that can come of posts like these. so let us reiterate anew.

somewhere in this thread, people are going to post 'but paedo', as if kicking the cuckoo bird's egg out makes you just like a cuckoo bird. as if killing the serial killer makes you just like a serial killer.

degenerate stupid people are degenerate and stupid, they cannot do if-then statements, this should be an immediate red light. this subversive meme is one of the oldest of yiddish manipulations. it will be one of the hardest to correct. and until this keystone meme can be cracked, all the cougars and knights will continue to self-anoint praise – and be praised for it. and down syndrome will not be stopped.

every last invalid action, when done by a valid source, is valid. every last valid action, when done by a invalid source, is invalid. the source is the difference. the source is the origin of paedo. the act might as well be irrelevant. and the law is (((forbidden))) from considering source differences. so again, until the meme is reversed, the OP and all threads like it will be easily, effortlessly, trivially discarded. ineffective and ineffectual.

if you want to end paedo, end bolshevik.
if you want to end invalid, end invalids.

seperately, there will be more calls for government/degenerate-socialist gifting, free day care, and more distortions reality. however, these, while bat shit insane, are like cries of 'but paedo', and should not be the focus. the only good thing that can come of threads like these, is the continued countering of the keystone yiddish memetics.

the beatings will continue, morale or not.

Women are going to fuck.
Either they fuck their husband or they become cum dumpsters.
You can't really criticize what degenerates are doing when you haven't done anything proactive.

Too busy with my business to date.
I'm no better than you but I don't give a shit what degenerates do.
When I decide to find a wife, I will find a high IQ teenager to marry.

One whom a degenerate already fucked, because you are fine with them fucking young high IQ girls. You even encourage them. Something tells me you are either pretty low IQ, or an other degenerate who wants excuses to smother his guilt.

This image is from some bullshit web blog and is full of shit. It should be obvious to anyone that 1/2000 people are not downs. The literal streets would be awash with potato's and the Irish famine would never have happened.

Fuck off Chaim.

Nice try, Chaim. Jews enabled women to become what they've become. Kill the Jews and we can get society back on track.

Sorry for the blog post.
Through education and media (((they))) managed to convince a young impressionable me that if something wasn't new or breaking barriers, it was worthless.
Tradition, national history, all presented as boring and worthless, I was convinced for the longest time that my parents were old fashioned, lame and stupid.
Folk music was pathetic compared to modern cutting edge bands, I wouldn't ever listen to it.

I find it so interesting that the more I have shaken off kike brainwashing, the more I have come to embrace traditional values, the more complete, strong and righteous I have felt.
And I have come to love folk music, even if it is in a language I don't understand.
Turns out that before books, it was the way tradition was passed on, and a form of interactive entertainment, a far cry from the modern day where everyone has their own phone, tablet, or tv and they passively consume entertainment on their own instead of creating it as a family, or a group of friends.

Fuck off nigger, MILFS are sexy.

How is going for MILFs "cuck"?

Fucking a mother who isn't your wife is a very degenerate thing.

You're right, i'm have to marry before sex.

what kind of bait is that?

What? Elaborate please.

i dont like how the song tells men and women to find their future spouses at parties

especially given how depraved some parties can be today

Good thing is that I am deaf so I am immune to the brainwashing.

this

guess what, every woman was young once. they can hide their degeneracy as they go in age, but will still produce a shit baby.

don't give him any vaccines.

eww.

that's common knowledge. women past 24 are trash.

nice

If you want to reproduce get yourself into a position where you can afford to support your family on your own.

The average women already have had 7 men before 18

true

Didn't read the thread, but my parents were both very old when they conceived me and I turned out great.

My mother was in her 40's and father was 50's. I ended up tall, intelligent, athletic, and I have decent enough looks that they will not hold me back in my life.

But they both were immigrants to america and ate very very traditional diets which I think is a very important thing that is missing here.

Think of women as basically being 3d printers that make babies. If they eat poor diets this can be viewed as being a printer with low quality ink or even not having enough ink. I think the shitty diets in the west play a big role.

But I do see the data that has been posted in the OP and I have read about this before and I do support people having babies earlier rather than later.

One thing you can do to help redpill yourself to my theory of nutrition being important is to notice that in most families that the firstborn is the best child. Best looking, healthiest etc. That is because they are able to suck up all the resources that the mother has spent her whole life building up. The next child doesn't get that chance.

I tagged along with a 'healthy' woman during her exercise and post exercise meal. Her choice of food after working out was guess what? A fucking salad. I'm sorry but raw greens aren't going to support a human body properly. People don't eat well anymore.

Samefag:

I do have some issues that I think would be non-existent if they would have had me earlier though.

What's your pic related or leftist cucks has to do with liking MILFs?

Tfw postdoc…

Yes, and that ties in nicely with the current meaning. Having autism-eggs very much does mean bad luck.

I'm rolling with rotten eggs.

A thousand times this. Based Hitler related.

Prime breeding years = 16-30 outside of that is dangerzone for autism.

Why would you marry a chick with a dried up womb.

No but we had shit lives.
Also there's nothing wrong with introverted and shy - as long as you're not a massive beta faggot; it makes you mysterious.

What's wrong with autism? He could go into science.
You think Tesla and Newton weren't massive autists?

Show your TITS or GTFO fat boy

14-26

Nice projection, you literal actual cuckold

What has cucks has to do with liking MILFs? Holla Forums likes MILFs.
also No, i'm not cuck. Also, >reddit space
>fucking reddit space
Hello Plebbitor.

Yeah I was posting the PC ages.

this shit. When they were 19 they whored themselves out to much older.

14?
16 is the lowest limit tbh.

they start fucking at 12 now

Doesn't mean they -should- but at least right now they do it with other 12-13 year olds.

Funny. I typically date women 4 years younger than me. Everytime I get the "why don't you date a girl your own age" or "can't get a girl your own age eh?" It's only going to get worse as I get older because I doubt I'll ever date out of the 19-24 demographic.

awww did babby get triggered?

pick one.

kill yourselves you worthless loser degenerates plebbitor rejects edgy idiots

No, your logic is fucking faulty, and reeks of Jewish-poisoning. It is either okay to be sexually active at that age or it is not. At any rate, since they are not having sex with the intention of starting families it is inherently degenerate, no matter the age. If they are having sex for the purposes of procreation then it isn't degenerate - regardless of the ages involved.

Sexual activity should and must only take place within a marriage environment, anything else is mindless Jewish hedonism. If kids are insistent on having sex at that age then they should get married and go into it properly and purposefully. This of course means they're forced to be shunted out into the workforce and out of education, which is the traditional reason our society tries to delay marriage to 18 to begin with. But that really does need to fall secondary to avoiding the degeneracy of sex for hedonistic purposes.

people with down sydrome don't procreate dipshit

SAGE AND REPORT FOR RETARDATION

Dude, why give a fuck if other people are jealous?

Redpill me on MILFs, then I can see your explanation,
when I meant that I like MILFs, I like the virgin ones.

Hello Schlomo, trying to D&C against Holla Forums.

I would agree on marriage if they didn't have no fault divorce and alimony in an age where women are in the workforce.

The laws practically invite divorce so jew courts can profit.

As long as marriage is stacked against us men, there are no benefits to get married as a man.

Would you risk your entire financial income based off the same odds as a coin flip? (50% divorce rate)

Don't incentivise the woman into fucking you over, which is exactly what marriage divorce laws do.

Your red pill is in what MILF stands for.

If you just like older women, then you are an idiot. Still at least either just write older women, or some weeb expression like Christmas cake or onee-sama. MILF has it's own specific meaning.

It's a sad joke. The ones with low time preference, foresight, goals, and discipline are dysgenically affected while a virile and nubile bio-economic mass of people swells.

I meant it as older women.

Yes! that was the one what I meant! good post.

M8 I have some bad news for you

This is why I want to impregnate my QT3.14 soon. She just turned 27.

Measure yourself by sex all you want, you pitiful degenerate. The rest of us will measure by the success of our children and marriage.

Yup, I was fucking a 21 year old when I was 40, m8. They're jealous.

The beta manginas seemed just as butthurt as the landwhales, 40s hags and manic panic hair crowd too, TBH.

Speak for yourself, graverobber.

You need to fuck off back to Reddit

you do know that a party is just a gathering of people, right?

most people don't go to the depraved parties you're imagining, they go to much calmer events where they have a few drinks, meet each other's friends, have a couple snacks then go home.

where would you prefer to find your wife? mail order? approaching her on the street?

Okay, Holla Forums likes both loli and older women

Holla Forums really went downhill.

I'm sure you mean seven.

kek'd at that last bit

2 to 4 is ideal. Dont have an only child.

People asking you to have a dozen kids are people who themselves would never have kids so they want you to compensate for their slacking.

parties can be surprisingly mild and crypto tradicionalistic depending on the people. you're confusing it with "teenager parties" and "clubbing"

So Feminism not only annoys but causes dysgenics.

Well we're fucked. We need to set up an alternative ideology that's less self destructive.

Yeah nah, 25-30 is the age for children, anything before that (unless you're well off) will drain your bank, anything after that will give you a higher chance of retard babbies

Are you stupid?

Autism rates are at an all time high and constantly in news is the dropping of national IQs everywhere. Everyone knows as a fact these two things 1- Women are having children later in their lives than ever in human history. 2- Older women having children increases the risk of birth defects, one of the most common being autism and inferior mental development, that it actually manages to outstrip the chance of birth defects when siblings and cousins have children together. One has to wonder if these things are related and if they are causing irreversible harm to society.

8-16

When I was 25 I raped a 15 year old. Yes, I was a degenerate and I hated myself for it. I groomed her after the rape to break her will. She got pregnant with 17 and surprisingly became very attached to me over time.

There was a time when I was even considering suicide because of the guilt shortly after the rape but the more she started to like me and sub to me, the less guilty I felt.

I questioned whether It was a self-defense mechanism of hers but came to the conclusion that it's how woman work. They have no true 'self'. They are what you want them to be after stripping away their pride and idiotic shit the education system put into their heads.

She loves me, gives me blow jobs ever morning before I head to work and takes care of our 2 kids we have now. When I ask her how she feels about me raping her back then and breaking her will, she says that she was mad and wanted kill herself initially but eventually realized that I'm a good man and she needed guidance.

/blog

not good enough. You gotta pump out at least 5

I'm not that rich user. We have a house and 2 kids. I think I'm doing fine. More kids means less quality in parenting.

I'm sure you could rape her a 4th time.

lol, no

But did you rape her tenderly?

but more white children. Which is of greater importance in my opinion. Have you forgotten that our race is going extinct?

Mom: 1960

Me: 1993

The problem that women are having is that they have been given the resources to be independant, work force and educational inclusion, but they still expect to be provided for by someone with higher social and career standing and wealth than them. Problem is… that isn't possible. Just the entrance of women into the workforce multiplied available workers by 2. Thereby… male earning potential has been cut in half. Add to that that most women expect their higher earning jobs to be in a cushy air conditioned office, and not in a coal mine, and you have male earning potential limited even further.

So, women expect the best of both worlds, and have zero idea of what the repercussions of that is. They spend their 20s looking for a guy that doesn't exist. They don't build real relationships with me, but instead turn their romantic relationships into extended CV reviews, while running around with randoms on the downlow.

When they hit their thirties, the desperation kicks in.

Normally, I would read this kind of story and expect it to be bullshit.

But looking at it, I really wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Waiting till 41, failing to get anybody before. Clearly good signs of a hiqh IQ.

He did something fucked up, but the fact that he stuck around and made a family out of it means he's capable of redemption.

If you make a family founded out of the worst kind of degeneracy imaginable, you deserve to get gutted like a fucking fish. And your "family" ought to be destroyed like the tumor on society it is.

The simple lesson here is that you are NEVER ready for children.

A highly educated woman will have another large problem too.
1.) People always want a mate superior to them. The desire to 'breed up'.
2.) Men prefer control and to be the family provider. Most are extremely unwilling to submit to their wife in these regards.
3.) A highly educated woman probably has a lucrative career, which will have to be sacrificed or compromised just to have children.

In other words, such a woman must find a man who is just as or more successful than she is
OR
A submissive male who will raise the children, but in order to give birth she will have to compromise her career and therefore the resources available to her family.

Not only that, but a woman waiting to have children will have children for the wrong reasons when she decides.
They (women) argue they want to be able and stable to raise children, but when they decide to have it, it's because "they need it". Never becasue the situation would allow for it.
Same reason why people get a dog or cat. It's not an advanced "tool", but to fill a personal/biological void.
So the kid will then be raised in a rich environment, by someone hired to do the "boring" parts, and the TV to provide the "fun" parts without understanding what's best for the kid. Love and money isn't recipe for a good kid.

Another issue is where the authority lies. As several had mentioned, women tend to aim upwards for guidance. When it's not the husband, it's the government - and we all know who's interests they aim for.

who.int/genomics/public/geneticdiseases/en/index1.html
The estimated incidence of Down Syndrome is between 1 in 1,000 to 1 in 1,100 live births worldwide.
If you doubt something, actually try to disprove it instead of just shitposting.

So you have a thing for Mary.

Hey, he never said his wife was a darkie.

Are there stats for younger ages? We already know teen pregnancy itself is also at an all time high. So the scientific question is, what exactly is the prime breeding age for a woman? If it still goes down for a woman in her early 20s, we're all fucked.

So does Barron trump have a low IQ?

Barron is from Melania's godly genes, not Trump's other hag ex-wives. He's probably Gifted but his true gift is being a biblical giant. He's gonna be able to put just about every niggerball player to shame, both in intellect AND height. He will be our true God Emperor and fellow shitposter.

Arabs and niggers fuck without regard for consequences, so mothers usually get pregnant when eggs are at their best.

Women should have kids at 17-18. 20 and after and the result will only get worse. 30 and you get inferior kids, but it's still better than nothing.

But hey, that's how it works now. Women ride the carousel in their 20s, then when they've had triple digits of dick, it's time to settle down with a beta when they close in on 30. Then, if multiple abortions or hormone pills haven't already made them infertile, their DNA has certainly degraded from the reckless lifestyle and also inevitable aging.

Meanwhile in Israel, jewish families have 8 children. Mother stays home and takes care of the kids, the father reads Talmud all day and the burgers pay for it all.

Its probability based, so likely not.

I didn't become a 25 year old virgin "working womyn" on purpose.
I just don't know how to talk to men. I spill spaghetti everywhere and they ease away from me. I want children but I'm a sperg

Find a Holla Forumslack bf like me.

I have no siblings and both my parents were also only children.
I'm the last of the family line.

Help.

How much of a sperg?

Men usually think sperginess is cute.

Is it fatal?

Are you cute and at least slightly good looking? Then just ask your friends and family to search for a good men, and let them tell him if you are interested. Then breed.

Women who don't get laid either have one of the following.

1.massive amounts of fat (and even then, they still get laid

or

2.A will of steel and no interest in interacting with people.

but fuck even the most autistic of chicks I knew would slut it up at every anime convention they went to.

So I have no idea what the fuck your problem is.

How old are you? Is it too late to find a decent chick?

19 next month.

Shills must be out for coffee.

white men need to start marrying early and raising as many redpilled white children as possible for the future

>tfw 16

help.

dont post for 2 years

Good luck with that. Most guys are either normal as fuck pump and dumpers or go in the complete opposite realm into MTGOW territory. Finding a decent guy is probably just as hard as finding a decent girl.

The suppository is too far gone.

I can't go back now.

Retards will be everywhere in 20 years

And I mean actual mouth-breathing beat-old-people-up-for-no-reason retards.

vagina speaks the language of penis and vice versa so fuck off

ALL THE RETARDS REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT FOR RETARDATION

/thread

only kikes immediately call people they disagree with "kikes," shlomo. thanks for outing yourself

Feminazis would use both his post and yours to claim proof of 'rape culture'

Yes there isn't one in society but stupid comments like yours just serve as ammo for them.

So, no. Sticking around does not redeem the rape of an actual minor. Fuck off.

SHILLING

You probably missed the point of my post if that's what you got out of it.

Kill yourself

dayum son you got lucky there
that's like the ideal age gap too

I got a bunch of nihilism

soon

its just bantz lad

its a man, thats the problem

pic related

Hard to not feel it sometimes. Going to keep at it but need to vent at how limited options are, you know?

wherewhitepeoplemeet.com/

But you're right

Is this for real?

sure is
myfox8.com/2016/01/16/where-white-people-meet-dating-site-billboard-removed-amid-complaints/
archive.is/Rnm83

Don't forget fellow goyims, if you are looking for a woman to start a family than go for a teenager or whatever age of consent your god forsaken country has.

How are you ultra dumb if you get a phd or post doc? That makes you ultra smart instead.

It's how they control and shame men against acting on their natural sexual behaviors.

They never bat an eye when someone claims that females mature faster than males, which would mean that men need to date younger females to have comparable mental maturity according to them. No, when they hear it ==you go grl== is the approved response.

But if you follow their logic, suddenly everything you do is bad. Never listen to women when it comes to sex or anything for that matter. What has brought the west to its knees through weakness was woman's suffrage and caring about what women think and want.

==Ignore what they say about heterosexual rape, because it's bullshit.== They laugh at the news when two bitches rape a guy at gun point. So rape being a heinous crime is clearly bullshit. I doubt humanity in the paleolithic times courted, dated, and gave a shit about females views. It was likely rape that kept the species strong. Knights raped maidens, and treated them like property. Who marched on mudslimes in defense of the west again? Not modern cucks who listen to women, that's for fucking sure.

Ignore what they say about a man in his early twenties dating a sexually mature teenage girl above 14, because they are furious that a sexually healthy male is dating fertile women and ignoring skanks with worn out snatches. Before America got cucked, that's what sweet sixteen parties and quincinera parties in mexico were for. Approved for marriage birthday parties.

Yet who is turning around and fucking their students? Women.

You can ignore their views on genital mutilation, because even though the practice IS barbaric, retarded, and stupid… they will turn around and laugh at a man being mutilated and tortured when a woman cuts his dick off and throws it in a garbage disposal like sick evil fucking psychopaths.

Where did boya come from? Why is it written in katakana?

If a woman can't give the best years of her life exclusively, what's the point in marrying them?

Tbh, (((Western))) life is just bad in general for starting families.

We really need to get the immigrants out and get women out of the job market. Once a woman has to rely on a man, she'll settle down and won't divorce. And not everyone can marry Chad or Stacy. Regular people need to understand that.

The Women's Movement is literally the primary cause for the yuge upsurge in the degeneracy of the West, and likely leading to it's eventual downfall. Our great-grandfathers political leadership were the greatest cucks in history, and dug the pit within which their legacy will be dumped into.

Only an absolutely mega-happening has any real hope of turning this around, and that only due the fact it's become a Mad Max world.

I think the time of the West is coming to a close. Like (almost) every other major civilization before it, it rises in blessings, becomes great and powerful, becomes complacent and fat, becomes degenerate, falls in defeat to enemies from within & without.

IMO only God can reverse this situation, and I'm not so sure He means to tbh.

Don't forget arbitrary expenses for children which 3rd worlders don't get.

Yes but how old do you think the mother was each time?

The problem is not really the fact that you fucked 2 young women, but rather the mentality that you seek out partners for sexual satisfaction instead for mate.

So how did it happen?

I'm not trying to defend him or be an edgelord here but there are many things which are worse than rape.

I admit highschool (and up) is a waste of time for girls (and boys too), but saying you should never read to your daughter because it somehow will make her "educated" sounds really retarded.

Giva up an advertisment (I'm not joking).

You mean women, right?

You can worry about thing lik that once you are 20-25, but I heard that woman are horrible in burgerland and britbongistan.

Why are many normies (and especially feminists) are obsessed with the idea of partners have to be equal in a relationship? I never got that.

Agreed.

I know many many healthy young white women who have this attitude. And it's going to destroy them.

This is the result of the big jewish lie; feminism. And worse yet, when they do have children guess who is raising said child? The state through public schooling. The electric jew via media. It's fucking disgusting.

I would just laugh about it but it's honestly just really sad.

An aged man can ave perfectly healthy children with a young wife.
An old woman can only have retards for offspring.

To control. They are parroting out their brainwashing programming.

They don't even know the meaning of "equal". For them, it means the man not only works to provide for them, but also never gets anything in return but a life of slavery.

There's worse things he could have done. Leaving her to be as a broken single mother, or even murdering her and then suiciding was a possibility. Just because I look on the bright side of things doesn't mean I excuse the behavior.

Go back to Gamergate.

Bullshit. You should have no problem getting laid.

But not being able to find a man who isn't a numale to marry I can understand though.

Also, seeing as you are on this board you are not a typical "woman". Therefore a more traditional man may honestly have no interest in you.

So I can see you having the opposite issue of the men on this board. "I can't find a good woman who isn't a dumb slut" turns into "I can't find a man who isn't a numale faggot."

This. 100000%

t. female user. Women have no problem getting laid, dicks literally fall from the sky for us. Men have been sniffing around me since the day I grew tits. And I'm only about a 6/10

I love my Mom but I hate at the same time. I wish she had never met my dad. I'm her four child, she had the other three in her 20's like a real woman is supposed to. She had me at 41. I've been plagued with crippling shyness my entire life. The only way I've overcome this is by drinking heavily. Now, I'm a year or two away from full-blown cirrhosis of the liver and I don't even give a shit anymore. I have no future. I'm not stupid, infact I'm pretty smart but I don't know how to into normal social behavior. Well…I know but it doesn't work. I'll be alone forever until I kill myself.

Tits or GTFO.

You know the rules.

Unless you are underageb& like me.

Yes that's what the feminist say and I get why they say this, but I find it really really hard to imagine that you ask someone "what's important in a partner?" - and he/she will say "to be an equal to me". Even if they think that's something that matters to them wouldn't it be somewhere at the back of their list?

You are probably right.

Dunno I know a girl who looks pretty cute she is a furry btw, she is 20-21 and such a fucking autist that I think it's totally possible that she is still a virign.

Dude, if she went to a furry convention she'd be getting so much fucking dick it'd make your head spin. loljk all male furries are gay, she probably is a virgin.

don't worry im the same way myself
t. 26 year old wizard apprentice who modeled for a suit distributor

quit drinking and start lifting, don't try to learn to socialize just give up on the normies and get strong and develop self confidence based on your own actions, it was all make sense from there

In my country the closest thing you've got to a furry-con are fucking anime-cons. She don't have a full furrsuit, just cat ears cat tails and a large amount of autism.

Tbh I don't have a chance with her because I made fan of her for being a weeb/furry, I'm not even sure how to feel about this.

Jesus christ your aunt should be locked the fuck up. It shouldn't even be legal to give birth after 45, 41+ is already pushing it. It's almost guaranteed the kids will have life-ruining defects.

Never fuck a furry, they're all crazy.
I'm serious, I know some in-personal and they're absolutely sex-obsessed.

Tell us the whole situation, user.

We will judge how shit out of luck you are.

could be an adult and living on his own, what's your point retard?

Calling bullshit

We have the last laugh.

I'm 22 and not a virgin or anything if that's what you want to know, I used to be 100 kg a year ago but ever since than I lost a lot of weight and gained some muscle, I don't see my life as anything out of control aside from being dirt poor.

Yeah that's why i'm not sure how to feel, on one hand she is clearly fucked up inside her head a massive weeb and a furry, have some behavioral problems (she can't stop dropping her spaggheti) and always talks cringeworthy things on the other hand she is cute blond blue eyed 7/10 could be 8/10 if she would lift some, she also have freckles, I suspect she is also a virgin.

Dude, harness that spaghetti, treat her well, she will come around.

As long as she is a virgin.

This is why the west is falling. White knights.
Dude got pussy, made a woman out of her, raised a family. The fucking end.

Let me ask you something, do nigger females complain about getting raped when they are probably raped far more than white women? Fuck no. White women the most protected class and most privileged class are the one's bitching. Because white males aren't stepping up and owning them like they want to be owned. They are letting the schools, governments, and feminists own them.

One of you needs to get the fuck out of Holla Forums, the other needs a little further red-pilling.

GOOD JOB SON. You are saving western civilization.

Unlikely she hates and ignores me because I'm a jerk and I made fun of her for being a weeb/furry/autist, we used to be on pretty good terms btw.

Now let's just say that I try to fix it, how would I do that?

Tell us her personality, how she acts, shyness, etc.

don't
not worth fixing

Imagine the most autistic cringeworthy fat neckbeard nerd weeb furry you can, put him into the body of a hot chick, and take away all the shynes, I'm 97% sure she finds me attractive btw.

Yeah, there's a real chance you are right, and I dodged a bullet.

So the kind of retard sperg, m'kay.

Are you still on talking terms?

Occasionally happens, we go to the same school.

jesus christ you perma virgin faggots are despicable, when you are drafted and used as cannon fodder you will leave no legacy.

But what they said is true.

no excuse

shills swarming

sure user keep advocating healthy young men not breed young so they can maximize their offspring and give them proper redpilling and skills and knowledge
shill

Don't apologize for insulting the weeb stuff, go up to her say that you have looked at some of it and have come to like it, truthful or not, ask for recommendations. This establishes a talking point.

Ask her for relationship advice, saying you like a girl but are not sure if they like you back and what you should do. As long as she doesn't suggest doing the most beta shit possible, do it to her, be assertive but subtle.

If she catches on and seems accepting, or if all else fails to get through, flat out say you like her, if she finds you attractive, it will work, if you fail, most will find you admirable for being that bold.

If she is shitty in a relationship, simply dump her and move on, live and learn, if you can get a qt that is as good looking as you describe, who says you can't do it again?

If a relationship goes well, yay for you.

I expect you to report back, motherfucker.

Does she have any sort of "daddy problems"? Did daddy left her? Did daddy betray mommy and moved away? Did daddy die?
IMO, girls with problematic or absent fathers are overall insecure and/or secretly don't like men or don't see themselves living with one.
Not worth your time and sanity if that's the case.

Actually the reproduction of the race depends almost completley on the females, in nature among mammels females start reproducing after puberty while males much later, simply because they need to get stronger and larger to compete with other males.

I think the optimal in a society would be 14-18 for girls and 20-30 for males.

Not that i know of.

When I said "weeb shit" i meant her obsession with japan.

Too cliche,besides not really my style.

But I don't.

You underestimating my power, my previous girlfriend was hotter. albeit much older

Probably gonna do nothing, because she is a sperglord and I want someone younger, but if anything happens I will report it to you, keep in mind that I will only met her in autumn, so that's some time from now on, but how exactly am I supposed to do that? Are you brave enough to leave some accessability?

What if the father of such woman wants her to be a professional with a degree and all, and she only follows what her father wants from her? Is it wrong or right for the woman to disappoint her father by having the family she yearns for? Is it wrong to follow the orders of the man she owes everything?

This is sounds like the plot of a show about high school. I would say it never happens in real life, but I had a 17 yr old girl I tutored do the whole "this girl I know likes an older guy". I already knew she liked me so it didn't help her in any way. It's a way of saying "I like you but I am too scared to come out and say it". Coming off as scared is not a good approach with most girls.

In my limited experience, if a girl is interested in you they jump at any excuse to talk with you. Don't say you like her hobby, but say you want to learn about it and why it appeals to her. Ask her questions about it. Also, ask her questions about her life so you can get an idea of why she became a furry. Faking an interest is something women do and you don't want to get stuck pretending to like something you hate. Having an interest lets you come off as being interested in her but not as someone following her.

This is all a really bad idea. You're just lonely and horny so you want to fuck a girl you view as a 7. Even if she is a virgin now, she will likely go cock crazy after she has sex for the first time.

Damn user I bet we would be great friends. My mom was born in 52 and me in 93. She also smoked for a few years, but has good physical genetics (triathlete) but unfortunately has a history of mental illness. Luckily my dad is alpha as fuck, super smart, great athletic genetics as well, and has a 9 figure net worth from being an entrepreneur. Bounced around two prior marriages before finding my mom (who is hot af for her age tbh)

I've had a serious girlfriend but also have always been neurotic, introverted, and shy. Maybe aspergers? Have always had a hard time making friends, but once I do make them, they're usually tight relationships that will probably last the rest of my life. I don't have focus issues though, I just have trouble not being a cold sociopath to people I care about. Feels pretty bad sometimes

So how old are you and what happened?

*family history of mental illness. Mom doesn't have anything (yet). Grandparents and Great-uncles/aunts though, dementia and alzheimers runs rampant and even one of them died from Huntington's

Same thing, say you have read up some stuff about Japan and found it interesting, ask for other cool shit to research.
A guilty pleasure of mine is watching NHK World and marveling at the cool shit they do reports on.

You're missing the point, spergs operate in a whole different dimension, by asking that stuff you can gauge what you would need to do to get a sperg to register the fact that you are interested.

Then why are you both thinking and posting about her, faggot?

Your appreciation of Christmas cakes isn't the here and now- "previous" girlfriend says that she wasn't as good as this girl could potentially be.

Do you have Skype?

Well it came up, after that I answered questions, and she is pretty and cute.

You were the one who projected.

Yes but not gonna write it here, leave an email or something and gonna send it there, or you could leave your skype here.

You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't interested.

[email protected]/* */
ayylmao.

Where are you? If you're near South LA i'll fuck you.

27. 1 date, some kissing. Then her dad found out so she was on lock down until 18( which was 1 month later). I fingered her, realized there was no long term potential there and never called her back. I am pretty shallow and she was only a 5 or 6 and not a virgin. I think she had been fucked/raped at an anime con before me because she mentioned something but gave few details. The women attracted to me tend to be broken. It is also possible they are all sluts and attracted to every guy and I am the only guy willing to entertain them. Also, women who were molested as children tend to love pedophile jokes.

This guy still missed the point though

No, they should reach there potential, and if one can't at least live with the guidance of a social worker of some sort, they should live in a nursing home, or have a worker live with his family (for those who are rich).

I have a few spare suitors after digging for a match for my younger sister.

Body metrics, family medical history, family linage, and list of deal breakers.

Do you have a willingness to move for the right match?

If you want to put up a throwaway email, I'll be in touch for further details.

but actually I think the Romans had it best, toss the downies onto the outskirts of the city dump, either someone will come by and try to make a solid slave of them or they'll die.

I'm going to bed, I'll contact you tomorrow.

Redpill shellshock

Sometimes the truth hits you in the face so hard all you can do is stumble around zombified for a few days until it digests.

Ignoring bitches gets them wet anyway, so it probably just made her like him even more

If it had anything to do with her age than you fucked up.

Jesus Christ those fucking weebs.

Maybe he was hit hard by that realization.

So you have no self-concious? You do know, that what a woman normally is inclined to want is a relationship out of you fucking her. They wouldn't let you so close to actually penetrating her and possibly making her pregnant without the idea that they want you as a mate.

In turn, you just using them for your sexual and ego-driven pleausers traumatizes them to the point where they will have a harder time finding and connecting emotionally with the next person they are willingly to let inside. You know, because they have been either conciously or subconciously let down before.

Women don't really have agendas bro. They usually say and does things to make you like them. Their opinions doesn't really have weight behind them, so therefore it's your fucking responsibility to not behave like a fucking degenerate.

Being on /pol, you just don't get it yet.

40 here, but not sure if the introversion/shyness has anything to do with it, as you others seem to imply.

What do you mean by awkward or weird though? Like trouble having conversations, being shy, or having a physical disorder?

Sort of like:

(Checked)

wew lads

aka (((Feminism)))

I don't understand it either

fug that's breddy reasonable oh fug what's happening to me fug?

They bought the lie.

Women should have kids well before 30 or not at all. Just from what I've seen personally, it's a much bigger gamble after 30. In some cases it's fucking tragic.

Kek

Some people are dealt more bad cards than most people. Try not to let it hurt you, user.

Normal-fags are bad company. Try to socialize in a way your good at or with family, user. Some people can tolerate a bit of shyness or 'autism'.

Or just one very bad card, in some cases.

My girlfriend has a uncle who is 58 and he has 18 to 29 year olds dancing around his cock as if it's a golden rod, off course all of them have extensive daddy issues. It's disgusting to see some young attractive broad sit on the lap of some morbidly obese old hairy fuck, i truly gagged when i saw it for the first time. When she told me this story she got out old family photo books her mother created and in some of them sure enough he was there in the background, each and every occasion he'd have some different girl with him. A barrage of woman as the pictures progressed, hundreds upon hundreds over the decade. He's the laughing stock of her family but i doubt this uncle sees it that way. She said her uncle started doing this when his wife divorced him somewhere in his early 40's around late 1970.

I truly hate this society these fucking jews have created with their frankfurt school shit.

No , we need to push the concept that women can have both a career and kids but only in the right order. A woman should have kids when she is young and fertile and she can always have her career when her kids are grown.

Once girls become mothers most will not want the career anyway. So we need to focus our memes around the theme KIDS BEFORE CAREERS

Have you not met any autistic people in your life?

The vast majority of autists are effectively retarded and no more intelligent or useful than animals. What you're thinking of are savant autists, who are incredibly rare within the autistic population.

One of my good friends and business partners has autism. He is extremely gifted in certain areas, like mathematics (scored a perfect score on the math sections of the SAT, GRE, never got less than 100 on any math exam in college, won the state math competition, etc) but he is also pretty terrible in any sort of verbal reasoning. This guy is more comfortable speaking in equations than words. Having known this guy for nearly a decade, I know how to interact with him and have him channel his astounding abilities in a productive manner, but he is far from normal and lives an overall depressing and difficult life.

I don't want this for my kids, and this is a best case scenario for someone with autism. People on this board seem to think that anyone who is eccentric or odd is automatically autistic. Actual autism is far more serious and crippling.

Fix the economy and young whites will start having more kids earlier. K-selected people don't have offspring they can't properly provide for.

exactly, many people with autism can barely function at all.

and those that do usually end up like Chris Chan, or worse.

I don't know if it's just typical media panic or not but many outlets seem to say that autism rates are rising with every decade. it's terrifying to think that we will probably reach a point in our lifetimes where the vast majority of the younger population has some type of mental disorder.

and of course the typical liberal morons of the day fight against any thoughts of preventing it or curing it, and that we should see it as beautiful and normal like the rest of their degenerate insanity.

if we don't figure out a way of lowering autism and Alzheimer's rates we might be completely fucked is a generation or less.

none of the forecast data I've seen indicates that any of the economies of the world are going to improve.

only people making money these days are Jews and Saudi's (even Asians are getting their shit kicked in when it comes to financial markets, that might be due to unchecked corruption more than anything else)

I'm 31 and my wife just turned 23. We've been married for two years now, dated for a while before that. I get a lot of people telling me I robbed the cradle.

Granted, I'm not sure how much of that is due to her age and how much is due to the fact that she looks like she's 12 (4'11", 92lb last time I weighed her); shit, when we go out to eat, the waiter hands her a kids menu as often as not.

Marrying younger women is the norm. My parents are only two years apart, but my grandfather was 10 years older than my grandmother and that was considered normal then.

tbh that Kristina girl is cute af
she looks like a wood nymph brought to life from a painting

this is what I imagine after reading your story, top kek.

sounds pretty awesome to be honest, is your height difference super noticeable?

my aunt is like barely 5 foot something and her husband does well over 6 feet tall, (especially with his cowboy boots on) pretty funny sometimes. but also heartwarming

I'm 30, in a well paid position with good job security.

Been searching for a good, white, loyal girl around 23-24 to make kids with for years now. We could manage living off my income alone, so the kids would grow up with a proper mom.

But man… Women these days. They want it all. All play, not work.

Stop bitching user and get to work. Everyone is given a set of problems to overcome, and overcoming autism is yours. Get going.

I was gonna make a thread on this but here's a good opportunity:

What age range do you guys think is the best time to have a kid? My parents had me in their late 30's, and I've seen first hand how that's just a terrible idea.

Go overseas, user. American women are less than dogs.

The only girl I ever loved I met in high school, literally from the very first moment I saw her. It was like a sledgehammer hit me in the chest.

Things went fine through college, but after that she decided to go full blown PhD researcher. She was highly intelligent (she's actually semi-famous now as far as a scientist is considered famous). She never married, I never married, and neither of us have kids. Time ran out.

All I can say is that for those of you who are still young and if you find that right person, that's worth more than any fucking career, fame, or money. It's all trivial bullshit in hindsight.

So the fewer sexual partner you have, the more stable your marriage is. I can see how this dynamic works:

AWAKEN

DEGENERATE

Shit.
was meant for

That's defamation buddy. You could seriously sue them.

Don't reproduce.

Doesn't premarital sex make someone more prone to divorce, and, for women, prostitution as well? Jeez, even here it seems like there's something wrong.

A lot of adults (probably more common school) teach or promote "experimenting", and say the drama that comes with it is normal. I never liked sex Ed or seeing posters about sex and sex products, especially in school.

Kidding, they weren't even that close, I just think it's funny.

yes, highly so

I've never been diagnosed but am almost positive I have autism
I want nothing more than to spread my seed and do my best to keep the white race alive and kicking but I know that I will likely just put out another autist and would just further the degradation of our race.

The way I see it is that "parties" or "having fun" is the only thing left that's enjoyable to the normie anymore, since previous generations have forfeited truly fulfilling goals like owning land or being a mother. While before parties were just good natured fun, now they've grown to be degenerate to compensate for the directionless nature of youth.

Date women 18-21.

Or if its legal in your state, 16-21.

The older they get, the lower their value yet paradoxically the higher the price they charge.

this is the dumbest fucking OP I've ever seen

Mom: 1952
Dad: 1938
Me: 1994
Something must be wrong with me

Just interesting to note.

bump

It's true. We've normalized "autism" around here to just mean someone who can concentrate quite thoroughly on a given subject, but all that really means is you're not a normalfag, because normalfags don't even have enough mastery over their minds to really go deep (concentrate) on anything. There's always been in the populace chattel that just go with the stream, and then those that can take a step back and think about it.

Hi, newfriend.

Did you ever initiate a conversation with her?

interesting in many ways, thank you

Did you ever initiate a conversation with her?

This from upthread. Look for a younger girl. The one you missed is a waste, genetically speaking. There is no reason you need to find a girl your age, or think that it's over for you.

There are different rules for men and women. Women have to choose between career and children, men don't. If women choose career, then in 30 years it will be as if she never existed.

The Spics will inherit the Earth, if you don't get a fucking move on.

It's funny what happens when you hear what was actually said, isn't it?

She should have aborted the Down Syndrome fucker. The Low IQ first one son can get a union job so long as he is a hard worker and 2nd one can use his autism powers to specialize in an obscure area of academia.

My mom had me when she was 35. Its a miracle Im here today

IF IT BLEEDS IT BREEDS

I'm too much of a loser for any woman to like me. Meh.

hooooooleee shit you cannot make this up

you know most women fuck their dogs right? nothing is "too good" for any of them

I mean there are amazing ones, AMAZING ones, but they are so rare and hard to seek you will probably find some tumblrite feminist or rap listening dumbass, and those don't get to tell look down on you, just use PUA on them without guilt

Except psychiatry and psychology already did that to begin with where tons of shit was broken down into varying forms of autism on a spectrum and it even got worse from that point so now you're "autism we know about" category or "retardation but we'll call it autism anyways" category or finally "shit I don't know since we stopped categorizing things properly let's just dump the rest of that shit in here" category

Most of the older women retarded kids stuff comes from the fact that you accumulate toxins in the body, like heavy metals ect.

Women and men should detox before you have kids.