Trump releasing CF info to the normies

TRUMP'S DOING IT THE MADMAN

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

Now that Killary has become the democratic party nominee the trump campaign is finally letting loose all of it's stockpiled ammo, who's ready for an entertaining few months?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
archive.is/hNzeG
state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/2012/03/185844.htm
archive.is/fCWN0
archive.is/Fn2bs
archive.is/xOOJb
archive.is/vrMkK
archive.is/qIcrZ
archive.is/NsJXq
archive.is/8NI0Z
archive.is/8vtb
via.hypothes.is/https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRC_Email_1_296/HRCH1/DOC_0C05739752/C05739752.pdf
archive.is/B7Xjm
archive.is/kNZER
via.hypothes.is/https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/226/DOC_0C05788730/C05788730.pdf
archive.is/rFy3o
archive.is/0ZxF6
archive.is/vCTzP
archive.is/cgLdq
archive.is/wzeio
archive.is/tI7BG
archive.is/539AH
archive.is/1KJF5
archive.is/xlSgv
archive.is/LTzFs
archive.is/JZQ2h
state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/reportonterrorism2014/239407.htm
archive.is/8eFL0
archive.is/V76lt
archive.is/UOyqC
archive.is/Qlbju
archive.is/sRoXq
archive.is/K3Cui
archive.is/WcdeG
archive.is/LuPmh
archive.is/zVUhv
state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2014/239407.htm
archive.is/8MAYw
archive.is/SYqxo
archive.is/o6hO8
archive.is/hfiuj
archive.is/i1Trl
archive.is/8JK72
archive.is/1eqdE
archive.is/TsONI
archive.is/crhPw
archive.is/h7Ieh
archive.is/pAqQO
youtube.com/watch?v=xxjdbj-GyBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_S._Peña_Sr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_S._Pena_Sr
archive.is/UpszA
archive.is/WuMAY
archive.is/C7qfM
archive.is/4P4Gw
archive.is/Kp3kD
archive.is/tloun
epi.org/files/2013/WorkingPaper289-2.pdf
archive.is/lmpAT
archive.is/toYB5
archive.is/fQns4
archive.is/7cmja
archive.is/qgZz0
twitter.com/INTJutsu/status/759266497332142080
wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=cg&q=&qfdestination=Secretary of State&qfoclass=CONFIDENTIAL&qtfrom=2009-01-10&qsort=tdesc#result
via.hypothes.is
archive.is/vp4Bz
archive.is/6mqRP
archive.is/kLGhI
wmur.com/politics/hillary-clinton-oneonone/36102436
youtu.be/LOENqKJG_gc
youtu.be/p8X3XFpSY-A
youtube.com/watch?v=xrk7RlZ7COM
cbsnews.com/news/va-secretary-compares-wait-times-to-lines-at-disneyland/
via.hypothes.is/http://www.epi.org/files/2013/WorkingPaper289-2.pdf
archive.is/a4Ezg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
archive.is/ym7hd
archive.is/9Jgud
archive.is/Vzdcu
archive.is/lYsFD
archive.is/wOiw6
archive.is/LaJuk
c-span.org/video/?325829-1/hillary-clinton-town-hall-immigration-nevada&start=466
washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-calls-on-white-house-to-stop-deportation-raids/2016/01/11/fcf312c4-b8d9-11e5-85cd-5ad59bc19432_story.html
archive.is/aQSml
archive.is/sz7x8
archive.is/poBzR
archive.is/VU7Fb
archive.is/6AVUh
mega.nz/#F!vdwhlaqI!wVn5j5YDWJMr4un1nxy20w
archive.is/BIwYm
archive.is/2owop
archive.is/TJIxt
archive.is/V2TG6
archive.is/Kjz1l
archive.is/4I2xX
archive.is/8RU7D
archive.is/VQiOR
archive.is/pZIaI
archive.is/1YyVW
archive.is/wds9Y
archive.is/DZwbI
archive.is/KGG7R
archive.is/TSgl8
archive.is/lVMst
archive.is/kKDD9
archive.is/8ltsA
archive.is/g2vzT
archive.is/ZUhtm
archive.is/0SxuM
archive.is/HXHdK
archive.is/nr8DM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711738/She-s-Muse-Melania-Trump-s-U-S-Secret-Service-code-revealed-s-match-Donald-s-Mogul.html
facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/
vid.me/4tYB
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5O9I4XJdSISNzJyaWIxaWpZWnM/view?pref=2&pli=1
davidsongifted.org/Search-Database/entry/A10028
hoagiesgifted.org/optimum_intelligence.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius#Historical_development
imgur.com/a/KFiSv
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5508
archive.is/UeVUD]
schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/07/the_security_of_11.html
archive.is/wfTZU
danpena.com/ringtone/
rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/child-stars/dana-plato/
archive.is/wMnwh
my.mixtape.moe/hjlozi.mp4
twitter.com/SethMacFarlane/status/738504178159362048/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trump confirmed Holla Forumsack

Thread theme.

MY BODY IS READY

These articles look like some of the things people uncovered from the FBI-user digging. Holy fucking shit this is huge.

This.

Very telling. He is one of us I know it. He wants to just see the Nation Made Great Again.

We all do user, we all do.

Libya edition might be pretty good considering Qaddafi's warning.

But coming from a Billionaire this is even more impressive.

We'll make it one day.

Those digits don't lie.

He's not like us. We are Hitler's vengeance. Trump is just a traditional nice white American who believes we should help non-whites achieve the American dream.

This needs to be stickied.

I'm Europe's vengeance and Trump is the very thing that opens up my enemy for the kill shot.

Remember, just because Trump may want those things, it doesn't mean we shouldn't outcompete them. Expecting full blown Nationalism is the very reason I pulled away from NS folks. Expecting too much for doing too little.

OK Trump is now posting like a Holla Forumsock.

The meme magic is getting out of control. There is a bridge between here and reality now.

same, what a tease

Satan truly is with us

It's cyclical. we started doing that to live up to the /new/sman name, now he's blending the way we used it with genuine news.

Did you check the dubs though?

MODS STICKY

NOTE: THERE'S MULTIPLE EDITIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

6666 get

Jesus that's a hearty stack of links, they're really going all out this time

why is this page refreshing constantly for me?

Every page updates more frequently if posts are added more frequently. See the timer at the bottom of the page?

no, I meant the donaldtrump site. It refreshes every 5 seconds

more like this

KKK
KEK
KKK

BUMP
U
M
P

Happening time?

What he REALLY needs to do is be VERY clear about an important point that a lot of people (normalfags) aren't going to understand right off the bat:

He needs to make that as clear as possible without getting sued, or just fucking say it and say, "Sue me, bitch".

VOLUNTEERS PLEASE STICKY THIS

You know, I come here for the habbenings…and yet you goys are only catching on like, a day and half after shit like this gets posted.

If Trump was really a Holla Forumsack, would someone not, I don't know…post about it here when it gets upped to the site? Its clear a lot of his staffers are at least from halfchan, but I don't think they're as deep into it as we are here, he and his campaign are just really good at making us think they are.

Isn't like 90% of the shit just from mainstream media? Frankly, that's tons better than it being the leaked shit FBI-user alluded to, no one on the left is going to claim that shit is false when it came from their own lying mouths.

And, that aside, I'm pleased about the citation-heaviness of these articles. When arguing in public, citations always shut retarded idiot lefties the fuck up when they're seconds away for sperging out with accusations of conspiracy theorism or whatever other logically fallacious dumb shit is about to spew from their retarded mouths/fingers.

Shes so fucking done

Most of the articles are New York Times, Time Magazine, a few op eds, and interviews with her. I remembered people uncovering stuff about Uranium One in those threads, that's why this looked familiar.

The citations are gonna make debating a cakewalk.

BREAKING NEWS: MADMAN DOES IT AGAIN!

I just hope he has backup archive links for all that citation, in case they change the articles to make them less damaging. (this might be something we should work on…)

I'm sure they do, they have shown that they are anything but stupid. If the (((media))) does decide to change the articles it will just be even more ammo for Trump

Hell fucking yes.

Yes. Though, if they're news articles, I get the feeling that they're already plenty archived, but we should get busy compiling lists of archive links to go with the citations in case they try to memoryhole the articles and claim fabrication, or change the wording to make it seem innocuous somehow (though I don't see how that's possible).

While this is 100% true, recent history should have nailed against all of our faces the fact that the mainstream media is wholly and intractably inept in ways we can't fathom. And I don't mean because they're reporting literal falsehood. What Trump has done to them is, honestly, shocking, even to me.

Everyone says the (((system))) will try to take out Trump to protect Hillary. An alternative theory might be that they let Trump win, just to stop him dispensing so many of these infobombs.

Seconded

When you have billion dollars, you can set up your own civilian intelligence agency. And cough retired Generals on cough golf courses

Was just about to say so user… it's damn intriguing.

WITNESS THE GREATEST OPPOSITION RESEARCH YOU WILL SEE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE

ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!!!

Holy fucking shit, Trump is airing out all her dirty laundry.

This is literally fucking insane

I agree. Trump has opened a lot of eyes and turned a yuge number of people off of the MSM. I can't wait to see what they do to try and cover this up.
I bet that they just won't report on it.

I wonder what Hillary can even do to respond to this. Call Trump a bully again?

This shit is fucking crazy

Oh my fuck, and each of these resembles the results of an in-depth Holla Forums digging thread. Trump is going to make sure this information gets into the thick skulls of normalfags everywhere.

We def need to do it ourselves before the kikes find out and edit the articles.

Nuclear.

I'm not waiting for Hitler anymore lads. Hitler is a part of me, I want to be Hitler.

Trump can keep doing his own this, and I will always thank him for his motivation and perseverance.

Let's get to it anons. Let's change this fucked up world.

I haven't seen a fucking peep on FOX Jews about it.

Trump needs to give that long, dramatic, anti-Clinton speech that Orlando forced him to cancel. Force them to cover it.

Trouble is, they see a wall of text and ignore it. Even I felt like putting off the page I was reading due tiredness.

They hard hitting intel should be made into easily dispensable infographics.

LYBIA EDITION

I remember reddit was so proud of their little jihadis destroying the richest country in africa.

I'm glad he waited, honestly, I've been worried as fuck that they'd screw up her nomination somehow. They've done such a hatchet job on Trump though only liberals buy that shit that I do think any other Dem candidate would actually give the God-Emperor a run for his money. Even if he won, it won't be anything like the 50-state sweep he'll get with Clinton as the nominee.

The ISIS one is short and sweet.

Imagine the salt if Trump is the first unanimously elected president since George fucking Washington

Destroying is okay when Democrats do it

This looks more like the underpinning of an infographic, you know, so that fags can't legit argue against the wall of text. I just wish he'd put more out on other issues besides Killary being Satan-incarnate, a commonly known and accepted fact.

I just read that one, and was glad to see that 11 mins ago someone archived the most damning article against her.

archive.is/hNzeG

*Destroying the world

Was this all part of his plan?

This isn't for normalfags. Nobody will be convinced by this list of anything. This is for opinion-shapers. What Trump really just released is a clinton attack guide that leftists cannot ignore with their refrain of "that's just ___ biased source lol." Trump released an argument winner for any conversation at all involving the Clintons. Every online forum you see, especially Goybook, will be plastered with this information. And eventually, every talking head panel, if they don't just outright ignore it.

I'm actually checking some of the sources and some of them aren't already archived.

You know what to do guys

Good points. This information isn't for the normie, it's for the zealots.

Trump just released the Holla Forums playbook for the next 100 days, in short.

Check the links and archive.

The Korean Free Trade agreement State Department link on this page donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers is dead, it needs to be replaced with the one below.

state.gov/secretary/20092013clinton/rm/2012/03/185844.htm
archive.is/fCWN0

Yeah but you know what really scares me? Trump not releasing his tax returns while under an audit

We really need to email the campaign and get him to use archive.is on those links, or alternatively have those sources available as PNG or perhaps PDFs.

With option one, that is assuming archive.is can be trusted not to fuck with Trump of course.

I'm more upset that he called Rosie O'Donnel a fat pig.

The sheer brilliance of it astounds me: once again his loyal internet people will do it for free, but now we have the Plan with which to start the fire

This.

If we are at all sensible, we will put a good deal of effort into turning these into easily digestible infographs.

I'm contacting them now, but who know how long it will take them to fix that link.

Screencap current versions of the articles as well, that way even if archive.is folds there is still a record

If I was under an audit I'd probably wait to release tax returns as well. Releasing them seems like it could complicate things. It's like the same as not releasing info publicly during an "ongoing investigation"

And an audit doesn't necessarily mean suspicion, my mother got audited when she was making less than 30k a year. Seemed to happen basically randomly

That user was being sarcastic, user…

Reminder that Cruz dropped out almost immediately after Trump tied his father to the JFK assassination.

Be the change you wish to see in the world

And don't forget, Jeb! shut the fuck up real quick when Trump started about 9/11.

Posting archived links

Hillary’s With Us…If You’re A Clinton Foundation Donor (Russia Edition)

archive.is/Fn2bs
archive.is/xOOJb
archive.is/vrMkK
archive.is/qIcrZ

HOLY SHIT HES GOING TO FUCKING CRUSH HER IN SEPTEMBER

pic related first debate

I don't understand why as a nation we always pick a shitty weak faggot to sing the national anthem. It should be strong, many, patriotic men.

Shills are trying to slide this thread. Sticky it, plox.

NO BRAKES

I think the greater travesty is that we never sing the full national anthem

The easiest way to get a thread stickied is to report it and put "sticky" in the reason field

Why user that sounds like part of Making America Great Again to me.

That's nice. I didn't know you could make archive.is spider out and grab external links. Does it just do that if it recognizes those URLs as being previously archived (manually)?

Are we Trumps personal intelligence agency or something?

People remember Trump as a funny reality show star but he's played the media and land circuits for decades. What makes him dangerous as fuck all is he knows exactly where all the bodies are buried and he demonstrated none of the loyalty that comes with decades inside the political machine.

Which is why that entire machine is TERRIFIED of him. He can probably list of exactly how many deals that have been fucked because of behind the scenes shit and can absolutely destroy any and everyone at his leisure. Colbert hits somewhere that hurts? Well lets see how Viacom likes him putting out a list of how many kids say, Dan Schnieder, has molested and implodes the only think keeping their youth division together(one of those things "everyone knows" but nobody can say outloud).

Donald Trump is basically the establishments worst nightmare. He WAS an integral and high level figure in what they had, but he's made it clear that means nothing to him.

Did people forget that he literally called us his "Internet People"?

There's nobody else he could have meant. Even if he was referring to his staffers, that means those staffers get info directly from us.

Never mind, the sources are not archived on that page, just a URL rewrite.

Trump just literally tweeted at patriotic pepe

If Trump outed Schneider my dick would be diamonds, I would become a full blooded patriot and devote my entire existence to making America great again

These are perfectly digestible bites that are easy to repeat in person. This was well crafted.

In that old playboy interview with Trump, he mentioned that he stays up all night, and there is no one else to talk to, they are all sleeping. Now he has twitter and Holla Forums to visit. Funny to see him up past 3am retweeting pepe posts.

OH MY GOD, I THOUGHT RAPE WAS ILLEGAL

Imagine being Trump and walking around Trump tower by yourself at 4am

ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Haha. You nailed it, even with the 4am.

Sounds comfy. I'd take a chair and a newspaper with me and watch traffic from a different window every night.

He's just one highly visible example. Imagine a dozen of them under Trumps crosshairs. He's worked with every network and a shit ton of studios.

He doesn't even need to actually pull the trigger yet. They know he's got all that ammo pointed at him and it drives them fucking insane. That's why every station is trying so hard to bury him with the most irrational and one sided shit and throwing every tactic in the book at him. Media Jews like Haim Saban(who owns power rangers and funnels the money from every toy directly into Israel, OPENLY), already said before Hillary ever announced she was running they were pumping money into her and banked their fortunes on her.

If and when Trump takes it, it's a double bullet of the worst shit you could imagine. They lose millions, possibly billions cumulatively, on a bid for power that failed. Then they fail because as soon as the ink dried on their grand plan a motherfucker who they thought they could control went rogue.

The thread is now stickied. Keep those archives coming

its 3am here on the east coast.

I'm not ready for those feels. We're up late if you need a friend Donald.

I wonder who's Dead Man's Switch care package is more damning, Trump's or Assange's? Those two probably have enough collective secrets to start and end a world war

Hillary’s With Us…If You Want A Destabilized World (Libya Edition)

archive.is/Fn2bs
archive.is/NsJXq
archive.is/8NI0Z
archive.is/8vtb
via.hypothes.is/https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRC_Email_1_296/HRCH1/DOC_0C05739752/C05739752.pdf
archive.is/B7Xjm
archive.is/kNZER
via.hypothes.is/https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/226/DOC_0C05788730/C05788730.pdf
archive.is/rFy3o
archive.is/0ZxF6
archive.is/vCTzP
archive.is/hNzeG
archive.is/cgLdq
archive.is/wzeio
archive.is/tI7BG
archive.is/539AH
archive.is/1KJF5
archive.is/xlSgv
archive.is/LTzFs
archive.is/JZQ2h
state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/reportonterrorism2014/239407.htm (page not found or access denied)
archive.is/8eFL0
archive.is/V76lt
archive.is/UOyqC
archive.is/Qlbju
archive.is/Qlbju
archive.is/sRoXq
archive.is/K3Cui
archive.is/WcdeG
archive.is/LuPmh

God damn, there's lots of articles

Well, I choose the article links and search in on archive.is …manually

MAGA

oops, first archive is a wrong link

here's the correct one
archive.is/zVUhv

Here's the fixed version of that page not found

Country Reports on Terrorism 2014 Middle East and North Africa Overview
archive.is/8MAYw

u tried.

Here's a replacement for the dead link

It seems the State Dept. changed all the links after the Trump campaign released these statements

You know I honestly wonder he has, I mean all his hotels that the entire elite regular are probably bugged by him to get dirt.

Where were you when a single goy crashed the system with no survivors?

HE IS KILLING IT

Trump senpai must Make America Great Again!

What a lucky son of a gun. I am so jealous, I've tried this but I just cannot do it.

Do you think he have her the opportunity to walk away or was he just waiting to make sure it was her?

We should make a point to archive the links to the news articles in each link because the media will take down the articles or put them behind a pay-wall.

Also, Hillary caused boko haram to get as big as it is.

He really is a meme candidate.

Holy fuck, Trump is gonna turn Shillary into fucking hamburger meat during the debates.

It's being worked on, user.

HE SAID THE GLOVES WERE OFF NOW

HE WASN'T KIDDING

What is that exactly?

oh shit maga

My dad - who was a dealmaker too - advised me to cultivate controlled schizophrenia. Ability to switch on/off personality for different settings. He must've realized controlled neurosis was already in my wheelhouse

Hillary’s With Us…If You Want A Destabilized World (ISIS Edition)

archive.is/SYqxo
archive.is/o6hO8
archive.is/hfiuj
archive.is/i1Trl
archive.is/hNzeG
archive.is/LuPmh
archive.is/8JK72

thank you

Very nice. Sorry I didn't see it. The first thought I had when looking through the links was this.

post yfw the Holla Forums way of doing things becomes the political norm.

oh, ok
Well good luck on that

I googled it and didn't find much, must be a mistransliteration or misspeak, but I've read about Trump's godly sleep ability before. What one article said is that he (and a very small percentage of the population) has the ability to basically recharge at twice the speed while sleeping, so 4 hours of sleep for him is 8 hours of sleep for mortal beings.

Neuroses is when you are completely obsessed with certain thoughts or plans, usually cripplingly so.

Controlled neurosis, means Trump can manage it, and use that mindset to focus on his plans. In the next sentence he qualifies it with "an abundance of discontent that often isn't visible".

Trump is never relaxed. He's always switched on, but he's not going to sperg out.

I cannot believe there is less then 4 months to beat Hillary. The Trump train has been on taking us too fast and I don't want to stop now.

NO BREAKS!

AND NO BRAKES EITHER

Become the change you wish to see in the world.
We are his internet people. We don't need digging threads on this subject. He did that for us.
Let's have OC threads.

A little over 12 months since his announcement. He's destroyed everything in his path during that time. The establishment is in full panic now.

It feels like it's been forever. Last August Holla Forums was well into being on the Trump train.

Holla Forums didn't really deal the shills a crushing blow until November. They returned to the field, of course, but they were limping noticeably

It may be advisable to compile a "script" so to speak that would provide less verbally agile anons with readily prepared citations to shut down Hillary shills whenever particular claims or arguments arrive,say, in comments sections of articles or videos

HEAVENLY TRIPS DEMAND IT!!

HILLARY’S WITH US…IF YOU’RE A CLINTON FOUNDATION DONOR (UBS EDITION)

archive.is/1eqdE

archive.is/TsONI

They use the second one 3 times as a reference.

Hillary’s With Us…If You’re A Clinton Foundation Donor (Russia Edition)

archive.is/xOOJb
archive.is/crhPw

All those links are the same two articles

Is he some kind of human machine?

Let's fucking do it.

Just looking through my Trump folder, one of my earliest is this from August 16, 2005. I'm pretty sure Holla Forums was pretty much on board by that time. The #CruzMissiles were probably one or two people.

Is Hillary actually going to do any debates? You know, with her cancer, seizures, brain damage, or whateverthefuck is going on that prevents her from campaigning like a normal human.

We have 4-8 more years of the Trump train.

Who is this?

MARY MOTHER OF FUCK

I'm kind of worried it will be so brutal that people (women) will feel sympathy for the sickly woman and look down on that big meanie bully Trump.

Hillary’s With Us…If You Break The Rules (Lying Edition)

archive.is/h7Ieh
archive.is/pAqQO
youtube.com/watch?v=xxjdbj-GyBc
Video has been archived the GOP War Room

I don't get to use this nearly as often as I'd like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_S._Peña_Sr.

I think they're going to force her to do at least one debate but she is going to grasp onto any excuse to delay the verbal shoah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_S._Pena_Sr

Save the video also. Since she, her staff and the media will soon go on full damage control and try to "delete everything"

I saw this anime at Anime Expo this year, I sat for 6 hours there watching laser disc anime, all the while playing some painful memory over and over in my head.

It is very clear user. It is very clear. But he is smart. He plays 4 dimensional chess. Hell, you never even truly know if the user you're having a coversation with in one thread is actually the Don or one of his kids. You could honestly be shitposting with the trumps, and you never even know it. Hell even for a while it surprised many anons to learn and have it dawn on them that Taylor Swift visited 4chan.

Some haikus for Holla Forums

Midnight shitposting
We love and hail our Donald
He loves us as well

Hillary will die
Coughing fit and pants of shit
Finally we win

The sun rises soon
Golden it shall be for us
It is Donald's time

REV UP THOSE ARCHIVES

You underestimate the number of people who want to see her brutalized and tossed out the public sphere.

It's the linked sources that you need to be most concerned about.

Hillary’s With Us…If You’re Part Of The Status Quo (Rigged System Edition)

archive.is/UpszA
archive.is/WuMAY
archive.is/C7qfM
archive.is/4P4Gw
archive.is/Kp3kD
archive.is/tloun

Done

I imagine they're more worried about the fact she can't be trusted to function properly for more than 20min than whatever rhetoric Trump will throw at her. Maybe one question then commercials so docs can evaluate her state and inject appropriate drugs? I wish I saved it but her staffers or ex-staffers have made remarks about things like inappropriate crying, laughing, or anger such as might be associated with pseudobulbar affect. Plus other weird shit that strongly implies she has some kind of brain damage…

…she's turning into a jew, taking on their unstable psychoses.

I meant turning into a jew by marked brain dysfunction, not that she hasn't always been evil and slippery.

This is a good opportunity to redpill even more normies.

Good job OP.

Did it evoke some memories? Golden Boy was a nostalgia trip when it came out for many people. It's only much more so now. It captures the college-aged autist very well, while giving us hope, inspiration and courage.
It's also hilarious.

JUST HAD ONE 404 ON ME RIGHT AS I WAS ARCHIVING
epi.org/files/2013/WorkingPaper289-2.pdf

In August it was still Rand people shilling against Trump. Berncucks came next, they spent months trying to break us and then slowly it moved to Jewz Cruz much later down the road only towards the end when Cruz was the only real alternative.

there are so many things i want to see happen. please let this train never stop.

To bad we already achieved everything.

Fucking cunt

Hillary’s With Us…If You’re A Clinton Foundation Donor (Human Rights Abuse Edition)

archive.is/lmpAT
archive.is/toYB5
This link should cover all the Foundation donations
archive.is/fQns4
archive.is/7cmja
archive.is/qgZz0

Huh, it's still there, but the archiving fails.
Oh, does archive not do pdfs?

This almost all seems like a warning shot across the bow as well as - obviously - tied to coincide with WikiLeaks. As if it's a show of force to the media & the Clinton campaign - which monitors Trump's site - telling them we're ready, cocksuckers.

RED ALERT

nvm

WIKILEAKS RELEASES CLINTON EMAILS

twitter.com/INTJutsu/status/759266497332142080

WikiLeaks just released 23k of Hillary Clinton's emails. She's busted!!

wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=cg&q=&qfdestination=Secretary of State&qfoclass=CONFIDENTIAL&qtfrom=2009-01-10&qsort=tdesc#result

Sorry, my bad.

OH SHIT

Usa
via.hypothes.is
for pdfs

Take me.

Just fucking take me Donaldo.

I'm yours.

Perhaps when all of the glorious OC is being disseminated we could use the #CorrectTheRecord……Fuck that would rustle their Jimmies!

​HILLARY’S WITH US…IF YOU’RE PART OF THE STATUS QUO (BROKEN VA EDITION)

archive.is/vp4Bz
archive.is/6mqRP
archive.is/kLGhI

wmur.com/politics/hillary-clinton-oneonone/36102436
youtu.be/LOENqKJG_gc
youtu.be/p8X3XFpSY-A
youtube.com/watch?v=xrk7RlZ7COM
cbsnews.com/news/va-secretary-compares-wait-times-to-lines-at-disneyland/

I hope the rach bot is not attracted because Trump used its vids. This one also seems to have the most vids. Will be posting them.

Trump was also being shilled a lot too in the beginning and many resented it. That might have also been an anti-Trump strategy for all we know. Rand became less and less attractive over time and Trump more and more.

I'll never forget that surge of energy when "cuckservative" went mainstream and the gates were opened for shoving the reality of racial demographic voting patterns and other behavior right into their pudgy nu-male faces all over the internet.

Got bored so I decided to archive some also.
I'll take the "ubs", "youre in favor of open borders" and " your india" for faster process of archiving

IT BEGINS

Like this?
via.hypothes.is/http://www.epi.org/files/2013/WorkingPaper289-2.pdf

I don't see a shortened url anywhere.

Some of us recognized that the only effective counter to shills is ruthless shilling

Perhaps sending her [Shillary] voicemail and one of those physical greeting cards that can repeat a small sound clip every time it's opened.

"Was getting caught part of your plan?"

damn you already got the ubs

Download and then upload it to Mega or something.

This thread needs to be archived too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This

Been archiving it every few minutes. Archivebro's work will not be in vain.

archive.is/a4Ezg

Got the vids

I'm gonna take a break from arching for a bit. I have to organize my folder. I'll come back later and archive what's left later.

archiving*

Yeah, that's exactly right. It doesn't shorten the url, but that doesn't matter too much.

Wat? Forgive me for asking but is this the second batch?

He also retweeted another pepe account

Remember when he retweeted that WhiteGenocide account? Those were the best of times.

I can't seem to archive, these links or this thread. Page redirects me to a link for archive.today

Why do you think?

It's another cablegate dump, not her private server, the DNC or the Clinton campaign.

AT FIELD DISINTEGRATING

MEME POWER BEYOND RECKONING

SIDES TUMBLING AWAY OUT OF CONTROL

This was the one dropped back in March
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

This latest one isn't labelled "Clinton Emails," it's "Public Library of US Diplomacy"

It's Happening

rgr copy

Sign off with

I was able to Archive this thread
archive.is/ym7hd
archive.is/ym7hd

You know what I don't think the Clinton team really understands yet? It's that we do this for fucking free while they have to hire half baked shills that even come close to doing a decent job.

It's hilarious. Bernie people would do it for free, but I haven't even seen one group of active Hilary supporters online.

Hillary’s With Us…If You Want A Destabilized World (Open Borders Edition)

archive.is/9Jgud
archive.is/Vzdcu
archive.is/lYsFD
archive.is/wOiw6
archive.is/LaJuk
c-span.org/video/?325829-1/hillary-clinton-town-hall-immigration-nevada&start=466
washingtonpost.com/politics/clinton-calls-on-white-house-to-stop-deportation-raids/2016/01/11/fcf312c4-b8d9-11e5-85cd-5ad59bc19432_story.html 404 Error
archive.is/aQSml
archive.is/sz7x8
archive.is/poBzR
archive.is/VU7Fb

Speaking of which, one of those shills is having a fit trying to slide this thread.

Apparently Hillary did nothing when Boko Haram kidnapped those girls. Why is this important? Michelle (Michael) Obama made a fuss over it, making a hash tag and a bunch of feminists started crying about the whole thing. This is one thing that will hurt Hillary with both women and blacks in general.

It's hilarious, but the clinton team would not only have to admit that a bunch of half baked autists running on an ancient japanese rice pudding imageboard format of a site that posts cave paintings of smug anime girls, poses the most danger and threat to their political power out of any other that exists within the world.

And afterwards when the dust settles never, they'd then have to be denouncing autism because of how much autism is weaponized and used to comb through each and every bit of shit that Hillary says, as well as dig through the past in history and drag it back up kicking and screaming.

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

How does it feel knowing that you probably shitposted with Trump him self at some point?

Remember when he called us his internet people?

False alarm
This is cablegate, looks like this was released already from May of last year. Still potentially useful, not a happening. Got trolled hard

Being sued might be a good idea.

It'd draw attention to it in a way that nothing else could and, if the penalty is only money, Trump could afford it.

Think of it as a campaign ad.

Being ironically obnoxious is still obnoxious.

That cbsnews I thought was just a vid, but it has text.
archive.is/6AVUh

Also link for WMUR vid
mega.nz/#F!vdwhlaqI!wVn5j5YDWJMr4un1nxy20w

Her suing would make her look like she is trying to silence him as well. She may actually try it quite honestly.

Hillary’s With Us…If You’re Part Of The Status Quo (Lobbying Edition)

archive.is/BIwYm
archive.is/2owop
archive.is/TJIxt
archive.is/V2TG6
archive.is/Kjz1l

The kikes are sabotaging our national memetics.

Why? Because they are neurotic paranoid freaks who fear another holocaust.

lol hi hitler

Yep. And that us exactly what everyone will think too, fucking her over for sure.

They dish out audits randomly, to provide statistical cover for the politically motivated audits.

Sometimes I wonder if the Kikes regret making our generation extremely autistic since we're turning on them. They thought that we wouldn't be able to organize and our lack of socialization ability would reduce the threat that we posed.

The Jews really are always the cause for the own downfall aren't they?

Trump didn't involve himself with kikes like Soros (He was a 'adviser' to Bill Clinton). He didn' act outright retarded when it comes to social media and other communication.

It's pretty damn hard to dig up dirt on a nobody billionare when your opposition failed to hide watergate level skeleton golems. Shillary should be proud. She got Trump beat in one area

Corruption

Honestly no-one gave two fucks about Trump outside toilet-tier tabloids and third rate paparazzi before his ascension to the demi-good hood of dank memes.

​Hillary’s With Us…If You Sell Out American Workers (Outsourcing Edition)

archive.is/4I2xX

Frankenstein's monster, user. They write it themselves that the jew's creations and monsters eventually turn on them.

SJW? Look what its become as a failure now, and how George Soros had to pull funding from FEMEN after they were trying to set up an establishment up in israel.

BLM? After the interview with David Clarke, the BLM has lost what credit it has. And even though the media has not directly said it, in the minds of many, the BLM movement (especially after shutting down and taking over 2 gay events on top of their hijacking faggotry) has resentment in the minds of many, and people look and think of that shit as something that resulted in the perpetuation of the cop shootings going on now. Another down fall.

Hell, for all we know, autism could've been a kike's attempt at making some socially awkward child-like minded naive generation that would believe and become just about anything, not realizing that the history of hitler among other shit (like anime) existed.

It's almost poetic, historic, or whatever you want to call it; but the Jew's golem creations end up falling apart or turning against their creator. Every. Single. Time.

sooner or later, the golem always turns on its master

You forgot to mention the time someone very closely related to Trump (or possibly the big guy himself) posted pics of his cards/cash here. It was never confirmed to be one of his guys, but the pics were very convincing.

Also immigrants should be subjected to IQ tests.

WEW

The witch is gonna burn.

Hillary’s With Us…If You’re A Clinton Foundation Donor (Goldman Sachs Edition)

archive.is/8RU7D
archive.is/VQiOR
archive.is/pZIaI
archive.is/1YyVW
archive.is/wds9Y
archive.is/DZwbI
archive.is/KGG7R
archive.is/TSgl8

I was never there for that, so I never saw or knew.

Well, I should more mean something like that (((they))) didn't anticipate that autism would find their way to nazis, hitler, and discovering the truth about things. They likely thought that it would be laughed off as crazies, but now it's biting them in the ass for being so careless.

Hillary’s With Us…If You Break The Rules (Secret Server Edition)

archive.is/lVMst
archive.is/kKDD9
archive.is/8ltsA
archive.is/g2vzT
archive.is/ZUhtm

Trump-Ron?

Yeah, the pics involved cards from an expensive country club with the last name Trump with the first name covered up, a semi-large amount of money, and I think a gun.

I don't have them, otherwise I'd show you. Can someone that has them please share?

I will believe it when I see them removed from positions of power and brought to justice for their crimes.

Hillary’s With Us…If You’re A Clinton Foundation Donor (Quid Pro Quo Edition)

archive.is/0SxuM
archive.is/xOOJb
archive.is/HXHdK

I think that's all. Quite surprising of his staff using articles from news sites that frequently attack Trump as the sources against Hillary. I guess even her loyal subjects can unconsciously damage her reputation.

Yep. After all the recent happenings I actually forgot Trump wants to audit the fed.

Are you guys ready to for Trump's Final Dimension of pandimensional chess?

There have been no shill on Holla Forums. Ted Cruz hasn't shilled here at all. Neither has Hillary, or Soro, or Jeb. Nobody thought Holla Forums was important enough to shill.

Except Trump. Trump's been counter-shilling us the entire time, pretending to be shills from all his opponents, to keep us on our toes. To keep our minds razor sharp. To keep the Holla Forums thinktank dedicated and focused.

Trump shilled us for America. Trump shilled us to save us.

Annually :^)

Christ, it even reads like a Holla Forumsack's post. Imagine the bold text being green text, and it's a perfect fucking mirror.

Maybe he, or one of his kids, does browse…

Sounds like bullshit but totally plausible in our fucked up universe

I got it

What exactly could be expected from this if the auditors are legitimate?

Nice. Ron's lower body fat makes Don look younger. Trump should lose some weight before the debates.

Eric Trump was 11 years old in 1995. That can't be him

Kids can't get accounts that their parents control but then hand over once they come of age?

The card could be fake since nowadays it's easy of making or buying false cards. Or it was someone with the last name "Trump". There are lots of people with the same last name but don't have any relation between themselves

When your dad is a billionaire a credit card isn't out of the question when you are eleven years old.

4 months to crush Hillary.

Then we have years to destroy the unjust tyrants over the nations of men

Our children shall envy our place in history

It's because for once they have to face real opposition.
Just look at the shills posting this pic of Trump with the Clintons to make us think otherwise while sweating bullets.

checked

self checking my Trump trips

praise be to kek

This is a lot of information to process. Steadily going through it.

there are no brakes.
there will be no brakes.

I wonder how many of you actually are 5th generation.
Donald Trump isn't even a 5th generation, he's a 3rd. His grandfather was born in Germany.

That's honestly a fucking great feel.

You fucking unbearable faggot

I'm at least 5'th generation my ancestor was a friend of Thomas Jefferson.

Depends on the side of my family. My mom's side got ties all the way back to John Adams, the second president. My dad I'm not so sure. I think maybe I would be 4th generation on his side.

While we're shamelessly braggingabout ancestors… mine were French and somehow in England connected to the Tudor court, they were among first settlers, and John Marshall is my great great something grandfather

Dis 'gon be gud.

That's fucking nothing, my PHD cousin did a genealogy investigation and found out that I was the greatest of kangs.

awakening generation

W E
W U Z
K A N G Z

The funny thing is aren't most Europeans actually descended from Kangs?

How much of France is related to Charlemagne again?

Idk the French used have their own version of we wuz kangs but instead it's we wuz Trojans, as in the Illiad

I've never smiled so much in my life when I heard the news on daily basis. This shit just keeps getting better.

All the electorate has to do is look out the window at the national disaster.

HEAR YE HEAR YE, CURRENT ARCHIVE OF THE THREAD

archive.is/nr8DM

We must push into the RNC and dispossess the heebs of it.

That would be fucking interesting.

Wait why archive the thread?

Nothing better than clear battle lines user.

So we have all the archive links within it.

Trump holds more power than anyone realizes. He could literally crash the entire economy on Obama's watch by forcing banks to cover their silver shorts which would cause a chain reaction simply by mentioning it. It would be disastrous for a lot of normies but its inevitable anyway with all of the talk of Deutsche Bank being the next Lehman Brothers. He is really just playing nice right now. Also, does anyone have the unedited version of this Ben Garrison?

aww shit

Melania Trump gets Secret Service Detail
Codename: MUSE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3711738/She-s-Muse-Melania-Trump-s-U-S-Secret-Service-code-revealed-s-match-Donald-s-Mogul.html

This is sweet. Nothing in the world like a muse

Honestly it would not be a bad idea if all citizens were required to serve (or some equivalent) in order to vote

Reminds me of one of the premises of Starship Troopers (the book not the satirical movie). The society functions well because only those who are willing to put their own life on the line are given the right to vote. The theory being that they will put the interest of nation ahead of their own.

Most women would vote for Hillary no matter what.

Hillary's campaign platform is "life is unfair to women, minorities and illegals so we need to shower them with handouts".

Trump's dead-man switch would be more than just information, or he'd already be a dead man.

Warnings have been put out, to certain people, that there'll be a whirlwind of pain should anything unfortunate happen to Trump.

The memes continue to write themselves

Why not organizing something like #notyourshield to debunk the "I'm with Her"-meme? This could get some nice results and lots of fun to watch.

From the Hillary Clinton/Boko Haram thread. Basically, Scott Brown, first guy to endorse Trump and big time Trump supporter introduced a bill that would get Boko Haram designated as a terorrist group. Boko Haram are those terrorists in Nigeria that kidnapped all those girls and had Michael (Michelle) Obama pushing for their release via the military might of twitter hash tags. Feminists used this issue at the time to make a fuss about muh soggy knees and such as well. Nothing came of all that though. Brown was blocked by Jeanne Shaheen (Long time Clinton supporter and a feminist) and Clinton also supported this block.

Basically, Hillary Clinton and her feminist buddies in congress don't care about women or minorities. We all know this but it hurts them considerably, hurts Elizabeth Warren (Pocahontas) who has been critical of Brown for years, and finally hurt the Obamas because they made a showing about caring for the girls while letting bills that would help them fall through the cracks.

tl;dr Hillary and her feminist buddies dropped the ball and there is evidence a bunch of them did. More wood for the witch-burning fire.

THE MEMES

#TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet was fucking fun. It triggered so many Sheeboons, catlady's, and beta boys to see all these nubile 20somethings in swimsuits & short shorts sporting red MAGA hats

#NotHerShield ?

Those exist. There are Women for Trump, Gays for Trump, Hispanics for Trump and so on. One can always be cognizant of those if they want to point to something to debunk leftist but leftist will ignore that evidence and just say those people are stupid, traitor, or misled.

Human beings that see excellence and their first instinct is to feel jealousy are the absolute scum of the earth.

sociopaths to the core

muh zero-sum game

madman

I sometimes wonder if these people have some masochism fetish towards blobs that bring nothing but damage to the society and having the desire of being trampled by the same people that they fight for

Joss Whedon for example.

I mean honestly I can't understand the mindset where someone would want to tear down human excellence to their own pitiful level. Maybe it's because i'm an user who gives zero shits about social approval so I don't have an inferiority complex.

Once we get into power we need to develop extremely advanced ways of identifying these people so they can be shamed into suicide.

holy shit

I wonder if she will drop out right before the debates due to all of her mystery health issues.

Has anyone found anything new on that, by the way?

The one on the right side, about halfway down, holding a glass of Guiness Ale…pic related

There is an other thread talking about this, and there is a big change that she is indeed have health/mental issue.

Right 'o.

RIP original creator.

Regression to the mean means their children will be shit unless they are Europeans. USA should be whites only as it was originally intended.

this

very nice

Do all other races regress to the mean expect whites?

No, we regress to our own mean, which is why you have the sons of prominent scientists be high school drop outs. The difference is that our mean is ~105 and the african mean is ~85.

the dnc know this which is why they're trying to schedule the debates to clash with niggeregg felon league games, so as few people watch them as possible

Where the fuck is this from

I was 8 in 1996, my bank card says I've been a customer since 1996. My mom opened a savings account in my name (it didn't have a lot in it, you know how growing up a poor white kid is), so that's how I have that.

it was the gaymergoyim attempt to 'prove' to sjws that they weren't all men

I think he was offering a suggestion. The hashtag was #notyourshield.

The 78% black niggers in USA are 80 (that's including full blood nigs and quadroons). In Apefrica, the nogs are 65-75, depending on population. Australian abos are in the 50s.

oh shit nevermind
I was just skim-reading the thread on my phone, my bad

Terrible with photoshop, but OC nonetheless

Figured I'd add, the threshold for retardation classification used to be 85, but that "disenfranchised" most blacks (clinically retarded citizens are deemed legally incompetent and prohibited from many things like voting, a real trial, entering into contracts, etc) so the kikes worked to lower it to like 65 or whatever it is now. Maybe it's in the 40s now to include almost all abos as now being "normal intelligence." Pretty gross, but hey professional athletes lol.

Remind me what constitutes "genius", again, that 2% threshold that almost no one crosses

Off the top of my head, I don't remember and it depends on who you ask (some systems have subgenius, supergenius, etc). It's not less than 135.

Koko the gorilla has been tested at 85. The main hurdle that non-hominid apes have is they lack the physical configuration for more complex vocalisations.

If Trump comes here to lurk and shitpost, he's too smart to let it get out to normies.

Holla Forums is the 7th level of Hell to the press and most normies.

If he ever reveals he visited us, it will be AFTER he is declared God Emperor.

think its around the order of 150 or 160. The Don is borderline genius and he has something in the 150s

The obsession with genius arguably had disastrous effects on civilization because it culminates in the special snowflake syndrome so many millenials suffer from. I was told as a kid that I was "above average but most definitely not genius" by my mom, who also would never tell me the number. I used to worry about it all the same because the culture around me placed such emphasis on it…

God I hate this phrase, user.

If your IQ is between 85 and 115, you have an average IQ. So many times I've heard the phrase "above average intelligence" from people who are decidedly average, but have the fear of god in them that their IQ might be 1 point below 100.

Also

What a world.

abos are more like 65
50 would be completely braindead

the threshold of two standard deviations (top 2%) for IQ is actually just 130.

It's funny how you said an IQ of 150-160 would be the threshold for genius intelligence. It goes to show how little our culture appreciates actual intelligence, and only fetishizes it in the form of genius worship.

They're on Facebook..

facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/

You should see some of the nonsense they post..

Reminder, spread this

vid.me/4tYB

I'm not sure if you're projecting. Having a very high IQ is no indicator of success or potential, there's so many other facets such as social skills and emotional regulation which are crucial for success. Maybe if your mom didn't give you the impression you're pegged to a certain level you wouldn't feel so self-conscious or self-restrained, I really don't know, user. Self-esteem is super important, and not the kind where one is proud to be obese and a harpy.

It does, though, seem like recent generations' expectations were over-inflated for them. Other issues like promoting uni, when most people should be going to vocational school. Everyone gets an award for participation. You can be anything you want to be, a doctor, astronaut, rock star, or president. Shit like that, which is patently false as very few people move far outside the class they're born into for tl;dr reasons.

Nah, I know that "above average" is overused, which is why I threw it out there. If I had to guess, I'm around 115 but shy of 130. This kid in my classes growing up was 130 or over and he suffered terribly from loneliness and depression. My plight was a bit easier

Bingo. My parent both understood that being well rounded was more important than a number. As I recall, most of my childhood revolved around my parents forcing me to develop other aspects, eg, sports, making friends, overcoming fears,and so on

My cat isn't braindead. I don't think you understand what IQ tests measure.

Genius had always been venerated by classical civilization. Snowflake syndrome is caused by pretending everyone is equal, that everyone can be a genius if they try hard enough. It was a desire to destroy the idea of genius. Geniuses have always been, and always will be, what propels society. The reason only whites make strides in civilization is because we are the only race with true geniuses. Everything in public school today minimizes that. It's a lot like how kid's sports gives everyone a trophy at the end of the season, now everyone gets a college degree.

The collective cultural disaster that society has become isn't because of an obsession with genius, its an obsession that Jews have with subverting white genius through communism.

Is Hillary fucked, for real this time?

THE DONALD SHITPOSTS AMONG US GENTLEMEN

Maybe the late, more decadent eras. Oedipus is a tragedy about a man too smart for his own good. Odysseus, despite his wisdom and craftiness, can't avoid trouble and is constantly in a jam. Whole point of Greek culture in the golden age seems to be that human intelligence is no match for fate.

Tbh I think the idea of genius should be made unattractive to some degree. Having 100 IQ and some balls is more a recipe for success than having 140 IQ and a single mother

I googled this, fount this. Top Kek

She has a pretty large mouth for a blonde. Name?

chloe moretz

The man should've used the archive on all those articles, watch them (((disappear))) now

Please dont start this again.

looks like chloe idf just turned up :^)

We need to red pill Chloe.

why
she's not even an 8

Let me rephrase that, we need to educate her on Hillary, shes convincing her fanbase to vote for the wrong person.. She needs to be called out and publicly shamed until she becomes a Trump girl damnitt.

MADMAN

I like this color hat

user, I don't think you understand what it means for a child star to be a Hillary Clinton surrogate

I'm not gonna let it stop me.

She's an 8/8.

nbv

She looks like an Olsen twin.

MY
DICK

That is Mary Kate Olsen

I was just scrolling user posts to that page, and came across this shared from the 'Being Libertarian' page..

Death to all degenerates..
This too I found posted there

Average IQ is 100, ya dummy.

110 is above average, 120 is too. 90 is below average.

My grandmother was like this. The only time I ever got up earlier than her was when I gave her a memory foam pillow to try out. She slept like a log and didn't wake up until ten in the morning, after going to bed at midnight. She never slept on it again because she woke up with a bad crick in her neck.

You don't know shit about inteligence. Also people with a 130 IQ tend to be better socialy adjusted than people with a lower score. It only becomes a problem to social functioning when it goes over 150

Chloe Moretz will most likely do nude scenes to stay relevant after this.

Praise Kek, I suppose.

yup, she has the makings of a future trainwreck

This bitch is all kinds of corrupt. At this rate, it wouldn't surprise me if she was connected to 9/11 at this point. Is this why the jews keep protecting her? Is she their queen?

10/10

(((they))) can buy her loyalty

I wouldn't mind the nudes though

I just found this, where can I archive a pdf? or should i convert it to jpg's and upload it to imgur or something?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5O9I4XJdSISNzJyaWIxaWpZWnM/view?pref=2&pli=1

but she's not that pretty

You could do that. You should be able to post pdfs directly and pass them around.

On that topic:
davidsongifted.org/Search-Database/entry/A10028
Or, anecdotally: hoagiesgifted.org/optimum_intelligence.htm

Get in the fucking Oval Office Donald!

Top kek. The White House may end up becoming a giant mech after all. The memes strike again.

guys check out these doubles

you tired

Hillary is still going to win. Pic related.

he needs to fix this on the india and big money links or else people will attack the spelling instead of the issue.

you and you ilk will catch a bullet, every last one of you

He's like this, this song was meant for Trump

hillary isn't going to win, chaim

she'll be lucky to make it to november without dying of an aneurysm

Delete your account

Genius has historically been regarded as an insult or at least as a shortcoming. Only modern retards use the word genius as a compliment.

This wikipedia article is pozzed as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius#Historical_development

But scroll down to the philosophy portion of the article. Those guys had the classical perspective of genius and it sort of shines through in spite of the fact that this article had been heavily (((edited)))

since you asked nicely, here it is

imgur.com/a/KFiSv

That was fun

Don't worry goys we're going see a assassination in our lifetime when Trump wins.

Then you get to hear lament songs, dirges and tribute songs.

Don't tell me that you weren't warned

Either some rogue spic/nignog, SJW special snowflake with a sniper rifle or a mob or a team of assassins hired by the (((Federal banks)))

Thank you for this. I had no idea.

I haven't seen any media coverage this morning of this dump. No drudge, kikebart, infowars - let alone mainstream outlets. Start sending tips to Kikebart and Drudge! Let's own this weekend's media cycle with the gifts the Emperor has given us!

HE HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED ON HILLARY

You mean people who don't believe voting for the republican nominee will unfuck the mess we're in? People who understand that fundamentally nothing will change regardless of who's elected president?

I know that's a horrifying reality for you because it means that you can't just go pull a lever and shit post on the internet to get what you want.

If we want wholesome white communities we're going to have to start building them ourselves. CasaPound in Italy and Golden Dawn in Greece are setting the example for what to do in this situation.

I'm not telling you to vote for Hillary. I'm telling you that the same shit is going to go down regardless of who's elected president.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

Transforming a party to be anti-globalist is a good step.

Get fucked.

reverse image search turned up "monarch programming".
you magnificent bastard.
i see what you're getting at:

perhaps Hillary is supposed to die shortly after she gets ((elected)). maybe the 'seizures' are a side effect of her programming. maybe one of her monarch alter egos is currently in control.

and of course, all these celebrity speakers at the DNC……. bingo. they must have been programmed as well.

damn.

nice theory.

you might be retarded.

Trump is screwing Hillary to the point that I expect high profile assassination attempts when her and her allies grow desperate. It's a strong possibility.

Reposting something I just read on FB..

"I'm not an attorney, but I've been trying to get an answer to the question: Could Bernie Sanders still be nominated on the Dem ticket? The answers I've gotten from attorneys vary. Some say that because Bernie did not hand over his delegates to H, because he had a recorded roll call vote of his 1900 delegates–and, because he did not CONCEDE, a lot of people think this would make Bernie the Dem nominee if HRC drops out, for any reason–before the general! Another atty thought it possible–but more likely that the DNC would push for her Veep, or someone even slightly less unpopular than H, to take her spot. Like Biden. I think we all need to know whether Bernie would become the nominee if H drops out! If so–I say we keep pushing Bernie and sharing every day's new Clinton scandal. With a new IRS investigation into the Clinton Foundation? More Wikileaks, and Trump slamming her–her polls will drop even lower. The DNC will get scared enough of Trump that they dump H. They dumped her in 2008–they can do it again! #StillSanders! Anyone have more info???"

explain

I know it hurts. Other people's actions make you reflect on your own inaction and worthlessness. You are the lemming in that graphic, its immediately apparent and it offends you. I get it.

Tell me this. How have you not "just waited for Trump?" That's even worse because he's not going to fix anything. There will be no wall, no deportations and no slow down in legal or illegal immigration. The best you're going to get is an entertaining few years at the expense of hysterical liberals.

Real change starts with boots on the ground. Not memes on the internet.

If there isn't, then kill him. If there is, then kill yourself.

Trump is a last chance hope that appeared out of nowhere when the nation. If he doesn't live up to expectations, then the nation collapses, just like if he never appeared in the first place. If he doesn't work out, fine. We will have a revolution. Until then, we will put our hopes into Trump, who all signs point to as being on the level.

*when the nation needed him.

i went to a church late last night.
they were all mexican.
the pastor called me for the center of mass prayer.
they pray intensly for 10 minutes then he whispers.
"We are reaching the end of times."
"God wants you to know you dont have to
struggle anymore and join his side if you wish"

he released my shoulder and i quietly left.

I awake to this from a very good friend.

god? if youre there…
i think i'll stay and fight.
suffer,…just a bit more.

you stupid fucking faggot obviously change occurs in meatspace but the internet is where we talk about these things

don't you worry your little d&c nose, but pardon us for talking on the fucking internet you brave warrior you

fuck off

IT SLICES
IT DICES
IT PITS GOY AGAINST GOY
GET YOUR AMAZING D&C NOSE (((AS SEEN ON TV))) TODAY!

not quite… Hillary's theme.
This thread, this is not the theme for this thread.

I've met one person, maybe two, that I can even consider equals–to date, I only know of a few people smarter than me by reputation.

Feels bad, man. Feels real bad.

Did you know that the cover page background design for the DNC 2020 election plan booklet is a field of downward pointing chevrons? All I could think of was how well komm susser tod fits with it.

I'm still amazed that they decided to stick with Hillary, it's gonna turn into a shitshow, she's hated by everyone, including her own party

PROTECTING THE PEOPLE AS THEY SLEEP FROM HIGH ABOVE IN THE TRUMP TOWER

The city never sleeps while Trump's watchful

I'm pretty sure billionaires would use some kind of super hyper edition good goy card.

The DNC doesn't have a choice, she has them by the balls.

Wow, Trump is so high energy he can't even sleep.
I guess that's the price you gotta pay for massive amounts of righteous energy.

This is asking for an edit with the faces of Trump and Hillary.

Unless you're on Holla Forums

What the fuck is this?
Its glorious

A high energy motherfuck that wants to run towards the noise and kill everybody.

I know that feel.

It's less that I need to be around people just as smart, more that other people seem to not care how they comport themselves and don't carry their principles through to practice. One of my best friends is a less than genius puerto rican but he's a great person.

When I read your post it reminded me of Griffith.

great, now im going to be singing this song "im an alabama nigger and I wanna be free"

thanks user

I wish, some fucktarded state will ruin it. Like Reagan's 1980? campaign, IIRC he had 48 or 49 of the 50.

He is fueled by our memes, Anons.

I hope by "don't struggle" he doesn't mean "don't fight", because that's heresy, user.

Ephesians 4:26-27
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Neither give place to the devil.

Same here. I feel lonely more because I'm not around people who seem to care, and less because I'm not around people who I think are as smart or smarter than I.

What if its the other way around and kikes figured out how to use memes to make us shabbos good goy?

I mean they have all the existing conditioning, a lot of the current anons think memes are da bomb, and all the same they would not let anyone near power that they don't control.

This. Gotta play the long game. Its painful and annoying, but ultimately turns out much more successful.

I wanted to FAQ check myself. Nixon got 49/50 in 72 and Reagan got 49/50 in 84

Just read the press realease. Holy shit. This shit is getting really crazy, fellas.

If Trump's digging crew was sitting and waiting to drop this nuclear bomb of CF info, what other info in Clinton could they possibly have? Guaranteed they have pages and pages worth of info ready to leak but they're waiting

Holy shit I got goosebumps, and I think I came a little.

shit taste

Why not do it the commieshit way of infiltration and subversion? Get like minded people into positions of real power? Or better combine all approaches, use trump as a means to hijack the republicans and apply commie style subversions and build revolutionary groups as a way to cover all bases?

Aaaaaactually
Bernie won california fucking HARD (not that the results show it because of how RIGGED the DNC primaries were) and they're only going to feel more and more dejected by the party as they get wind of all these leaks. They're either going to write in bernie, #JillThemAll, or vote Trump JUST to spite the fucking whore of babylon. You will see Commiefornia turn red in your electiontime. Screencap me.

Leave.

Shit man, New York is in Play, Commiefornia is in play, the sky's the limit

The meaning of that Bible verse is to not stew in your anger (i.e. take care of your anger before nightfall). Anger can be a powerful motivating force, but uncontrolled it can destroy someone like AIDS.

And trump will beat all assassins within an inch of their pathetic jew=mongering lives.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5508

Fuck off Slavros, you non-white Soros-funded piece of shit. You will not guide the hand of this generation

Oh trust me, I'll be out the fucking door, rope in hand, on my way to your house when the dox of all the shills get anonymously leaked after Trump is sworn in. Be sure to pick out which lamp post you want to hang from ahead of time.

Don't ever engage IronMarch faggots who wear ski masks & plaster gay ass symbols in public places & the lose their jobs over it

Fuck off, FBI.

It means don't sin in your anger. It doesn't mean not to be angry at all. Do you think Trump isn't angry? Do you think his anger isn't a motivator for running for President so he can make America great again? And yet he's clearly not overdoing his anger either.

GUYS DUMP THIS TO DRUDGEREPORT AND OTHER MEDIA SITES

Enjoy your (You) & your micro-Bitcoin

You're not kidding. Slavros is a fucking filthy provocateur who only surfaces when shit's happening. And usually, it's to shill hard against Trump and encourage violent revolution. In his spare time, he likes to lure autistic white males into doing things that cause them to suffer loss of education or employment.

thanks this embodies most of the lefties attacks on trump and reminds me why I want them to die in a fire.

Good luck assasinating someone who's always awake, always aware, has the best security, has the whole damn country of White America behind him, has an extensive intelligence service covering his back, has Russia's support and protection, is a billionaire with countless secrets to leak if something 'were' to happen and last but certainly not least has a ancient memetic Frog God on his side with a bone to pick with the Jews.

We need to spread this with memetics and hashtags I'll start #HEARTLESSHILLARY

Fuck, I had a fake one all along.

No…

THIS is the "leader" of (((Iron March))), the man behind the odd astroturfed "Rope Culture", and an anti-Trump shill whose handlers save special occasions.

When the goyim on Holla Forums are getting too close to the truth, too optimistic, or too bold with anything regarding Trump - like magic, Slavros & his shills appear.

And what do they do? Verbally intimidate anyone who supports Trump, push fear/uncertainty/doubt, and offer no solutions or alternatives - at least, none that don't involve committing felony assault or first degree murder

I wish I got paid for this or the accusations.
Either way would give me enough ISK to get some lemons and build a nice physical support device.

Yes, yours is fake. The 0 is an obvious copy-pasta and erasure of the over-draw marks at the top. You notice the internal shape is exactly congruent.

They should have killed him long ago. Now they cannot because it would be too suspicious. He is going to win and no assassin is going to stop him.

Underrated.
He just needs to put #1 #2 etc. on each of his posts and confirmed Holla Forumsack regular.

It wouldn't be hard for an accident to befall him.
A stage collapsing under him, tripping down stairs, or even just simply some fun disease from traveling to put him in a hospital for a while.

Frankly, given how many people do those things,I am surprised it hasn't occurred statistically yet.

That is, no need to kill him, just have him have to hand it all over to Pence for a while as he recovers from some human condition.

Hell, for some real fun, replace a news cam with a microwave projector or neutron beam generator and just make him unidentifiable sick for a while.

No need to hit up on a toxicology report when you can just make some mischief.
You know, like Hillary and seizures or Addy daddy Cruz.

Do you think Trump went through the CF threads and took all the info from there and posted it on his website today?

Slavros & his shills are often the ones pushing assassination' meme and encouraging everyone to wait for Hitler

Of course, in their minds, you aren't allowed to point out the absurdity of this to them because they preach the Marxist idea of 'direct action - ie, overthrow of the government of the United States by force or violence (a Federal crime per USC)

Slavros, Iron March, Rope Culture = an astroturf Anarchist Black Bloc retrofitted to be marketed to nationalists

>yellowstone

This made me think, I could both be getting paid to make posts about roping kikes, while simultaneously getting a way in to find all the information I need to later rope said kikes, if simply I sign up for their little shill operation. Know what their formal company name and recruiting website is by chance?

My body and dubs are ready.

Talking of muse, the lyrics of Knights of
Cydonia are eerily apt to describe our current
situation.

And look how quiet they've become

wat

sage is a downboat, it's meant to show disgust or disrespect towards a shitty poster

All the more reasons to be posted 24/7 in front of the offices of top Jew.

The shills will soon switch tactics.
This thread is under attack by some not so bright but very persistent kikes & muds

It's hilarious that the kikes are trying to meme trump assassins, but all it takes is an organized report that they then get a visit and a stumping. The kikes have no power here. Meme magic and the gods are not in their favor.

But for typical weekend shilling, they must've been called by hillary's/soros' camp to do some emergency damage control procedures. (which makes them sound severely understaffed.

Oh wait, it isn't August yet.

I always sage unless I have a purpose to age, because sage is polite where I come from.

Some home-built electronics and a few specialized parts could act as rudimentary detectors of such thing.

A massive number of neutrons detected bouncing around in a room is a red flag. So are anomalous infrared and microwave emissions.

You'd think the Secret Service would have electronics to detect these things. In all likelihood they do, so without Secret Service cooperation the "ray-gun camcorder" is unfeasible.

Are you drunk, high or trolling?

Or, you know, he missed his 's' key…

None, why?

No, I didn't miss any keys there, everything is presented as intended.

EMAIL THEM TO TRUMP

With any luck, 2017 will be the end of the tavistock media and such trash will no longer be produced.

He only said that to Rosie O Donnel.

They sound like a bunch of fags. Never heard muse before.

That was a good post to get dubs on

ITS MASSACRE TIME
TURN THAT CROOK INTO PULP

Nigger you don't even speak english.

No, it''s the gondola idf trying to keep her from being associated with them.

And you don't know what an age is.

Look up fusors, but basic answer is a very narrow beam of radiation in a compact source that also projects through the air.
X-Ray camera are better, but have to be too close or become easily noticed to intermediaries.

And this acheives what?
We have telecomms, watching people means nothing, just as much as you have nonattached actors now.
So just as much as people here salivate over Trump stuff, you have plenty outside against him, and even more against everyone just for being famous.

The microwaves are already present due to the media spectacle, you'd need an inline detector for it to work.
The neutrons would be detected by activated byproducts, if there is radiological detector nearby.
But, IDRK, the rate for the venue from the natural radiation of concrete and beer that could mask it.
The dosage needed from either to just make him sick is quite low, much less if all you are doing is dropping his immune system enough to get sick by common means.

I would wager there's a few things the both of us don't know about the either.

Wewlad

Sure, if you're waving a wand around reading environmental levels.

He himself should be a neutron or byproduct source from back-scatter radiation if there was a focused beam on him. To detect microwave, it may be a bit trickier. Again, there should be some sort of back-scatter product to detect. You don't need to look all over the room, you need to look at just him.

Even an infrared camera pointed at him to detect anomalous changes in temperature could provide a warning system to doses higher than really low.

#TooBigToJail

Radiation also causes a sort of fuzz on cameras.
It's a unique static.

now i'm hungry

Only if in line.
A projector of this nature would not be energetic enough to reach cameras out of the beam path.

Again, provided anybody bothers to check when he start getting sick.
You can't use Mueler detectors here, you have to look for decay products with chromotography?
Sorry, I am very out of my methods for neutron radiation detection not reliant upon active source fluorescing.

So… move the camera around?

as in get behind Trump or in between the beam and him.
Either of which gets you dogpiled by secret service first.

Also most camera chips detect gamma not neutron radiation, and only in a very narrow band.
Others are too shitty to detect any or have filters.

This is how we know you are a shill.

You would have to get in the way for the source and there has been a standard made for keeping news cameras pointed directly at Trump no matter what is going on. we could easily have an assassin pretending to be a news source that wouldn't look at all out of place not swiveling to the crowd every once in a while.

But user,

Microwaves cook from the inside out.

Well I know not really, its just more fun to say.

It would be more of a cancer ray than a heat ray.

Never said that Trump wouldn't win commiefornia, you're just a special kind of autistic.

On an unrelated note, did you find that last goy yet?

Yall niggas gonna get Secret Service raided, im outta here

>saging a sticky

????

pls
I don't consider it a good month without one.
I'm trying to get hired here.

At least the Secret Service uses a real handgun.

Why would we? We are discussing measures to prevent an assassination attempt.

I hope you have a good telescope.

No. He's going to beat her in November and when she concedes he'll say. "… And I haven't even started on you yet".

Spotted the Trump.

Those few hours awake make him much older than other people. Say hilary sleeps 8 hours each day while the don sleeps for 4. Hilary would be active and awake for 69x.75=51 years. Trump would be 70x.833333= 58 years. He is wiser than his actual age because of this.

That beard reminds me of that one gnome.

Daily reminder this is the beginning

I am sure when we get closer to election day that will drop a Tsar Bomba of documents

tbh, nit to be a defeatist shill, the DNC leaks and the (lack) of media response shows she can rig an election and the media will try and cover it up for her.

I have no doubt Trump would win a free and fair election.

This will not be that.

Filtered for being a defeatist shill who doesn't quite realize he is one

Imagining Donald J Trump listening to light up the night while eating a Trump Steak and doing paperwork has filled me with joy. Thanks, user.

They already deleted all the 8ch archives and don't allow archives of the site, so the answer would be no. But its better than nothing.

thx mr madman

Guys, I think we've already won.

Trump has all the ammo he needs, he's leading in the polls, the Democrats are being divided, MSM has said pretty much all the lies they can come up with, and the establishment cucks are and will forever be resented for outing themselves.

I think it's time to start coming up with high energy memes to show the world we've won.

Shills are literally threatening his life with some cockamamie cartoon villain shit at this point.
Yea, I'd say they've been steamrolled like fucking Poland.

We're not even done winning yet. It needs to be so brutal and dominating that more and more come to our side and the establishment cucks from both sides wither away after being exposed.

Wait they are threatening his life? I missed the start of the conversation and thought they were talking about how to detect such attacks.

It's not over until he wins in November.
This is a great day, and he gave us a shitload of ammo. It's up to us now to make sure that it hits the cunt.
And while a celebratory thread is fine we have to maintain our vigilance.

He knows, he knows.

Can you imagine for a second, if the myths & legends are true, the man, by himself, on his golden computer, late at night, browsing Holla Forums & some others far right sites at an incredible speed, due to his high IQ, and thining about how he can virtue signal us, by discrete and carefully thinked retweet & words during his speechs, the smugness that he must feel when we notice it, if this is really what he intented to do.

I find myself "literally" dreaming more & more to work for him. The man can project himslef into the subconsciousness of the masses, just like Griffith when he came back/

The house of cards must be brought down on the backs of jacks and spades from time to time.

PRAISE KEK

THE GREAT RECLAMATION HAS BEGUN

Pls to be of reading thread kameraden.
Is clearly of veil'd threat.

It was a rigged system from the start, schlomo. Like every other lib and shill, I can tell you also cannot perceive Trump's 4 dimensional master strategy. To this point breaching 5th dimensional.

You have a choice now before you schlomo. You can either betray your fellow kikes in a poor attempt for self preservation and pray to be shown mercy, or you can go down with the burning ship like every other kike now in having their lives and careers ruined and stumped.

The choice is yours, because either way there's no stopping or derailing the TRUMP TRAIN

You're right, but I'm more than sure nothing can stump the Trump when even his enemies are admitting that he's going to win.

America WILL Be Great Again and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

It's of no matter, whoever even THINKS about seriously trying it will suddenly end up having an unfortunate unexplainable and coincidental accident that will incapacitate them.

Sure hope so.

NO QUARTER

There is no time to ever slack on keeping vigilant. Constant thorough vigilance, unending, tireless, and merciless attack after attack, vigilance, and diligence is what's needed.

High energy victories are not won on slacking off and being lazy.

believe me

Wow, they really do like the trumps.

What do they call Hillary?

Sometimes death is a release and certain people are better off existing in hopeless agony instead.

I like the way you think user, I like the way you think.

Aye we're winning bretheren !

If Trump sleeps 4 hours versus Hillary's 8, then he is awake for 125% of the time Hillary is awake. This means that his years should be 125% as effective in increasing his wisdom. 70x1.25= 87.5. He is almost 2 decades wiser than Hillary.

We need to have Trump get a high energy manly choir to sing the full anthem at his inauguration

the cunt

I think someone ran the numbers and 100% of all modern Europeans are related to old charlie

I think a part of me can't wait four months for a victory. Just keep the high energy posting going, we are unbeatable!

Clinton family have had code names since 1992. All secret service code names are some kind of inside joke, btw

Bill - Eagle
Hillary - Evergreen

That's making the assumption that all time spent awake is equal. Hillary spends her time being a degenerate and maintaining a web of lies and crime. The gap is larger than you can imagine.

I, wait…
Does that mean what I think it means?

Is this acceptable in Burgerland to be fucking high on live TV?

God, look at their eyes

Is there a larger version of this

You can push for action without being defeatist, faggot.

Populism is cancer anyway. The only exception is a military coup. Otherwise, if you want the revolution to succeed, it needs to be done from the inside, at the top. Peaceful and guerrilla protesting is for commies.

Take the mouthpiece of propaganda, not just produce your own counter-propaganda.

What's the point of a public codename?

Thread Theme

For when you're speaking over comms or in messages.

It’s all fact, so they couldn’t legit argue around it in the first place.

This is fantastic. Have a rare Trump.

are you me?
technically i'm not quite at 4 standard deviations, IQ is only 156, but close enough

That's beautiful, user. Put a tear in my eye.

Just a heads up.

[archive.is/UeVUD] schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/07/the_security_of_11.html

MSM will probably try the angle "if Trump gets elected, it's because Russia hacked the voting system"
After that, I really prefer pen and paper, but I don't know what would be the procedure to force the elections to use this way.

When you look at recent history you realize the West, most specifically the U.S. and Britain are the Jews greatest and most powerful creations ever made in history. We blow the ever fucking hell out of any of their prior attempts at anything, and aside from minor resistance control the entire world.

This anime board, and the web of user's whom spread thruout the wider net world wide, but most especially in the U.S. are undermining and breaking apart their control apparatus. The giant is already awakening. And we are the ones with our sweet wispers explaining whom have done so much to the good people. We are like an little angle on the shoulder of the giant. One it cannot see, but our demon worshiping enemies can. And the Giant is tired of getting fucked over, and only we seem to have even been right in all warnings.

Anime shitposters are about to unleash an violent, angry and horribly vengeful giant monster upon the heads of the kikes. It took the entire civilized world to bring down one white nation the size of texas that became awake to the jews. Today, we straddle and control the world already, with weapons capable of exterminating everything, so nobody is going to voluntarily fight us off their backs. And thanks to our awakening, the rest of the west is waking up as well.

This is not going to be just one giant. This is going to be an entire fucking army of them. They created an impressive monster that is about to destroy them once and for all.

We simply have to survive their panicked movements for the next couple years as they lose their power base. The risks now, are beyond high. Everything is on the table, even extinction, much less civilization or individual nation states. The yids likely realize when this falls, there is nothing left, even genetic testing can reveal them to all now. And in their demonic fueled spite, they will likely try and take us with them into oblivion even before we have the means to fully take power from them, much less wage an war of extermination in kind upon them.

MSM and CNN really deserve to be gassed, but a great stumping due to the "curse" will come for them.

Electric machines are all made by either clinton or bush affiliated companies. Pen and paper is the best way obviously. But the concept of Putin hacking the electronic machines should be hammered on. to get paper ballots wherever possible.

I wish I had your confidence, but I wouldn't put anything past crooked Hillary and her corporate ties to voting machine manufacturers.

How does one deal with such a faggot?

They made Zyklon B for a reason.

It's pretty obvious what Trump has done.
He's copying our redpilling methods.
1. Make easy to read infographics with citations
2. Let it run wild as people share it everywhere

This guy's pretty resourcefull.
He has taken every strategy that works from former campaigns, improved it and injected some of his own magic.
Clinton's and Reagan's charisma.
Bushes simple delivery.
Obama's use of social media and campaign slogans easy for interpretation.
Hell he even used pre-WW2 America First Slogan and gave it a modern spin.

Hat's off to you Don, you mastermind strategist. You deserve to president.

He keeps repeating the same shtick about how Trump is controlled by Russia because money. Idiot doesn't know the difference between donations and business.

And how does he justify Shillary supposedly not being owned by everyone with enough zeroes in their accounts to grease her grand flesh canyon up?

This site is just another front for the organization which runs the aforementioned sites.

They are becoming so easy to spot, the blind, cargo-cult-like employment of Holla Forums memes along with to thinly veiled "I'm not telling you Trump is an incestuous gay Kike whom you shouldn't vote for BUT…"

BTW, don't visit rope culture, it is used to dwtamine state on Holla Forumsacks.

Beware of them all and understand their reverse psychology.
Openly hostile to Trump:
Kyle Hunt
Sinead Mccarthy
Attacks via poisoning the well:
Evalion
David Duke.
Daily Stormer.
Fascist Lemming.

And many many more.

Of course he won't answer that shit, nor will he recognize the point made if Trump doing business with Russia makes him a Soviet, Hillary's a Saudi.

It's Sinead McCarthy or Kyle Hunt.

For one, we have a treaty with Russia where we assist each other in criminal matters, and we don't with China.

For another, Trump's financial info has already been released and he's being audited on his taxes (Which are not tax returns, what a fucking idiot). There's a big difference between the government auditing you and being under investigation by the FBI for treason and security breaches.

Thank you user

You're asking for a rigging in that way. A much more convenient form of rigging and mass burning of them. Surely electronics isn't much either, but it's far better.

They already try, but Trump's 4 - 5th dimensional strategy has been pitting jews against themselves. Making his enemies do his work for them, tearing them asunder. The corporations are divided because they know what is coming, and they can either choose to try and survive, or they will join in the wreckage.

It's already too late now to stop the Don. Hillary's only means of strategy is to try and put as many holes into trump's mighty campaign ship and make it sink first, before her rotting shift that's massively taking on water ends up sinking. She is not only campaigning against the Don, but her own history and legacy she's left behind. And again, with how Primaries were, nowadays it's very easy to pinpoint out voting machine fraud. Even trying to media black-out it is useless with the internet. And trying to globally shut off the internet JUST FOR THE US ELECTIONS would be way too suspicious that it would just dig their grave even further.

Anything that they do reveals (((their))) hand more, and sitting around doing nothing also reveals (((their))) hand.

My confidence comes not only from awakened eyes, but also in the Don. But more so, I am not self centered to just fight for myself. I am fighting for the sake of my children and grandchildren's futures. I am fighting for the sake, the preservation and salvation of the United States and its culture and society. I am high energy positive because I can no longer afford to sit around down trodden on depression and anguish. Instead I use those energies to make america great again. I will fight, I will double down. I will never apologize for who I am, being white, being a man. You can put me to the sword, and I will never denounce who I am. I am a direct descendant of Godfrey De Bouillion of the templar knights. I have the ancestral blood of germans, Irish, French, and the brits coursing through my veins. The world can call me a nazis, hitler, racist, sexist, xenophobic, and every other adjective and noun under the sun. I will not care. I'm fighting to make america great and proud.

So basically (((ropeculture))) is the new (((kikefront))) since it became antiquated.
Just like how (((the KKK))) became (((kikefront))).

Hillary also has a chance if they keep allowing more states to let illegals in the polls.

Too right. Shillary gon shill though. He's still fucking going too.

Damnit Trump, don't fucking post plans ahead of schedule. I know it feels gud to gloat, but you gotta hold it down man no matter how much love we are shitting out right now.

You are our big man, we can live without the hints before the fact. Fucking kek has willed all the proofs we need now I am sure. Just bask in the glory of Holla Forums you lion haired faggot.

Sinead, you forgot to tell him that:

You people are getting desperate and your shaming attempts to persuade members of the most relevant nationalist revival seen outside odGermany in the last 100 years, back into the completely pointless charade of Mar Hong in the streets with shaved heads, is going to fail.

Take your National Alliance type state-run groups and gas yourselves.

The advantage to paper is that we have been using it so long that every form of electoral fuckery has already been tried.

If someone burns your ballot you would be on the rolls but show as a no vote with the county clerk. You at least have a chance to raise some hell and demand your ballot.

If someone alters your choice electronically? Get fucked; basically.

This is the core reason he spent the primaries talking about how everything is rigged, and went so hard on the DNC for their rigging the election against Sanders. The idea of the elections being rigged is now in the forefront of the public's minds.

Holy fuck if Trump makes that man Secretary of the Treasury it would be glorious.

Kek has spoken thru your dubs.
And I agree.

Jesus fuck please let this man become Secretary of the Treasury.

I'm not sure I trust him he makes his money from self help books and seminars for christs sake.

Delousing clothes?

I had no clue he existed until six minutes ago, but listening to him talk, he's based as fuck.

So Matt Forney doesnt deserve a cabinet spot in your opinion?

How about this kike? Do you trust him? He's the current SecTreas.

Daily reminder

Is that Lecter?

LECTER FOR SECRETARY OF TREASURY
LET'S EAT THE RICH

Not exactly, no. Stormfront is also run by the same group (but not the same people). If you try discussing Renegade's obvious shill activities on Stormfront, the thread will get locked faster than you can post the evidence.
Remember, SF is partly David Duke's site and DD is the one who really put his weight behind Sinead McCarthy and Evalion to help boost their profile. He also deliberately tried to damage Trump's credibility by using the "poisoning the well" tactic, I.e giving his tacit support,.

"This is what a Spermfront mod had to say when he locked a thread discussing Sinead:
Like her or not, Sinead is doing things for the cause. She even goes so far as to put her name and face out there for all to know and see. That, takes fortitude. Just how many else are willing to do the same?

Not as many as we need. So personally, I respect her. As does Doctor Duke. And if she's good enough to be counted among his ranks, she's okay in my books.

With that said, there have been some squabbles between different factions as of late. Some very bad elements, a few of which subversive and poisonous to us, were exposed. But unfortunately, things boiled over and the squabbling started happening between groups on our side.

Then, things got a bit ugly. Friendships were broken, alliances were crushed. A sad fact of life, but such is nature. However like all soap operas, this one is coming to a close, before it even begins here."
archive.is/wfTZU

Notice the fixation with getting people to drop anonymity there too.
This recurring attempt to lever male pride to cause a decision not in the user`s best interest, is a dead give-away.

We are riding the crest of a hitherto unseen rightist success, a success in no small part the result of online activism and propaganda.
Who but a subversive, a shill, a saboteur, someone with malicious intent, would employ all the dirty shaming language in the book to try and push us back to 1970s style street marches?
NOW of all times? When everything is going better than ever? When Trump and the right as a whole, is steamrolling decades of progressive cancer?

Fuck these people, they are scum who want your dox and your patreon shekels.

I don't know who matt is. What I am saying is that I'm weary of him pena.

Fuck no.

Why do you think they're getting put into ovens m8

Guess weary isn't exactly the right word, I want to believe him but I haven't verified that he is trust worthy.

You all can see it, can't you? Taste it? Victory is nigh.

Hello, Eric.

An army is weakest after a perceived victory, never stop twisting the screws, never stop fighting, never rest until the job is truly and completely done.

At the very least, Making America Curse Again

Maybe because we all are the Golden Boy And perhaps someday, we may be destined to save Japan America, or even the world!

Can you really find no enjoyment from hanging out with 120ish IQ people? Intellectual stimulation is one facet of good company but it only goes so far.

This man is a fucking meme. Just look at his "wallpapers" and check out his "ringtones"
danpena.com/ringtone/

Explains the hissing I get when I say no to the calls to (((organize somewhere))) that are made here.

kys

Populism is America. Also, technically the NSDAP was populist – it was a populist movement originally anyway. You should read history and watch less anime faggot

Fresh webm for spreading the power of Pena

any cunt who owns a Scottish castle and scares the fuck out of businessmen is good in my books.
Can't be arsed finding the videos but if you ever see him speaking he can get so energetic his whole shirt is soaked with sweat, so i'd bet he's at least damn well passionate about what he does.
also he's a massive fucking hunting collection.
The self-help books might be bullshit for all i know but if they're even remotely like what he is in person they'll be half decent

Well, that's straight duke nukem shit! I like that guy, he got the guts for a jew.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!
There's a picture of a frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are the odds!!!!!!!!!!!?????
It must a sign from forced frog!!!!!!!!
Also, epic doubles in the jpg name. Ebig just ebig.

Is the Wall an AT Field and globalism the human instrumentality project? Are the jews going to turn us into orange juice?

Fill in the blank:
Can't ____ the Pena

YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD
YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD
YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD
YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD
YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD
YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD

THE ONLY SAFE BALLOT IS A PAPER BALLOT

you, sir, are a dipshit

daily reminder: Hitler had a large, popular movement and was elected… after his coup failed. Learn from history Cleetus

Stop it.

we are the next generation so its natural it should be this way

Is that really him at the rally??

Show me some evidence that Dan Peña is a kike, you fucking faggot.

Some of our families have been here since long before the US existed. One of my ancestors was a French fur trapper who was here already in the 1600s

From Wikipedia:
Why is it that real estate businessmen are so based?

My father's line fought in every war, including the Revolution. Most German immigrants were here before the Civil War. That's 5 generations, retard.

in the Clinton email leaks there were emails from Huma saying "She's asleep, will adress this tomorrow" that were from 3:30pm

Hillary probably sleeps closer to 12-16 hours a day.

70% of Englishmen and 50% of European males are related to King Tut. Almost no current Egyptians are.

Working in real estate puts you in the crosshairs of every kike and commie with an ounce of power.

You either go belly up or you wise up to the menace.

Why is that?

Is this a false flag image?

Lemme guess you believe the earth is only 6000 years old

Real estate is for lack of a better term real. It actually has value and it is an incredibly hard market to tamper with.

NEED NEW THREAD.

Hello, Jew.

You could tell the Hillary supporters anything and they'll find some excuse to still vote for her. WWIII incoming, taking my meds.

THIS, I have not believed in democracy for a while now.

They just cannot STAND the frog

wat say?

Golf?

Finding your ball in the dark is kinda tedious. Can't really track it flying through the air.

The memes are getting too strong, what does that make Hillary? Gendo? Is she just using her globalist connections to secretly enact her own special interests?

Neon golf balls

Not with stadium lights.

I'm guessing you have somebody else in mind.

Actually, given sleep is when the most mental connections are made, its a bit more complicated than that and comes down to which sleep cycles is he avoiding.
On physical age, he would indeed go faster as the body has an easier time repairing wear and tear while asleep.
So its rather debatable the numbers, especially as Hillary has a known and unknown clandestine network in her favor, while Trump has, a branded business.

GPS/RF golf balls synched with an app on your smartphone.

The only time I truly feel alone.

They didn't think about autism at all. Just a few decades ago, people thought that autists were like crazy retarded people and that high functioning autists were nearly unicorns. Their idea of an autist was a little child who flailed around like a spaz while chanting something unintelligible.

Their idea of an autist still hasn't changed, if you look at how they constantly try to use it as an attempt to demoralize and marginalize through ad-hominem attacks.

what car does trump drive in this webm?

I'm like 13th or 14th-generation tbh

You sound like someone who has no idea about that sort of thing. Dead man's switches are in place. Probably some sleeper cell or something the Russians have in place to bump off thise responsible.

Simply put, they know if they kill him, theyre dead too.

Also lrn 2 shill better. Concern trolling is the stinkiest, most obvious sign that a shill is desperate, and is used when the shill has gotten nothing but vitriol using other methods.

Neutrons kill pixels one at a time on cmos chips. You'd see one after another pixel going dead in the cameras focused on him, as long as he is himself a secondary source, which at the right level I believe he would be. I have worked on industrial cyclotrons and seen video of operation - pixels die.

How many beads did you inherit? :^)

He's Dan "the Man" Pena

Evenly divided he must have gotten a lump sum of a grain of sand.

Remember when Trump told us were going to get tired of winning, and when we ask can we please stop winning, and he'll say no, and we'll keep winning

I think this is it
There's so much information here its hard to take in

Trump counteroffer: schedule the debates opposite the most obsessively advertised Lifetime movies.

Sadly, Moretz isn't going to match Lindsay Lohan. Nor even Dana Plato.
rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/child-stars/dana-plato/
archive.is/wMnwh

Which is entirely as I said how much a secondary source he would be to achieve persistent headache and queasiness.

I am aware that such will occur, but I am not a nuke physicist or engineer, so I just know its some manner of material and very dependant.

Want me to tell you how to make a gun and kill him?
I'm a meche, I can do that.
Pretty much everything else gets me caught or has flaws I don't know of.

Also, shooting him is bad, and should not be done.
Its rather obvious, if effective, and will lead to be captured.
Use a howitzer instead, you can clear out after firing and have much greater range and kill chance.

Speaking of which, why has no head of state been killed by an artillery strike?
Any of them in the globe?

I am not interested in him dying for this scenario, because the point is to remove him without a crisis.
Hell, dosing him with mono laced sneezes is good enough here.
As for Russian salvation, that just makes me want Trump less.
MAGA does not mean call in Russian support.
We don't need another bunch of Jews fucking things over, Russian and American Jews are teh same group, I'd rather involve Israeli versus American Jews for shenanigans resulting in Deus Vult.

Here's an idea: Why don't you stop using Holla Forums as a thinktank for ways to kill Trump.

Will any of us ever get to meet Donald in person?

Women need more sleep than men because they get less HGH and test in their blood repairing damage. It's partly why they age terribly too.

We all Are Hitler. I have been Hitler since 1998.

Go…Go an be hitler.

underappreciated

What's that thing in the lower left?
Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I don't have it.
!!!!!!!! crossedout-smileyface

Here's a better one, stop calling Trump Emporer of the US, we don't have that position, it has no power.

Also, I am not interested in death, that is the realm of niggers.
I prefer the cerebral punishment of letting him fail.
Or succeed depnding on who it is.
I'm rather equal in letting people suffer.

Yes, we have the numbers.

Soros is like third ring at best in terms of geopolitical plutocrats. he's essentially the Vegeta to their Freiza.

A drone sometimes called a quad-copter.

You're a fucking kike shill. You're going to find out what deus's fucking vult means for your ass soon enough.

What are you fucking gay?

Filter that kike. He's just trying to stir up shit.

You knew what should have been done.

mirrored here: my.mixtape.moe/hjlozi.mp4

We win when Trump is elected. Don't you dare take your foot off the gas until then.

What Trump's site really needs is a cartoonist to draw pictures of the Clintons laughing and rolling in cash to accompany every article.

Hell if I were a good digital artist I'd do it for free.

I haven't had a conversation with anyone in two months.

done.
see you in november

This.

we all need to be the nicest most empathetic campaigners we possibly can whenever we catch the slightest whiff of a chance that someone is disillusioned or fed up with their original stance, the corruption angle is key and yes we need to keep going right up until the day

we also need to push the "hillary is racist" angle and keep fucking pushing it, ive said it before and ill say it many times again. She is counting on the negro vote to a delusional degree and on hispanic vote as well

Has any of this hit oldmedia yet, or are they trying to not touch it?

I'm glad to see he's moving with some of this early before the debates start up. The MSM won't cover it properly ofc, but it can still get out into the wider world beforehand.

He plainly means to use these points against her during the debates and the main election run starting now.

I have no idea what my IQ is, beyond that I was the smartest person in my school. It can't be exceptionally high, otherwise I wouldn't be so shit at higher-level mathematics.

I used to be a sperg who had poor social problems. But what I eventually learned to do was to mimic behavior and just act normal. Since around Sophomore year, I have been refining my persona slowly but steadily into that of the most "ideal" person to deal with that I can imagine, and had absolutely no problems. While it's certainly not perfect, it works out pretty well.

The main flaw comes from my choice of models, which was mostly adults and fictional characters. It's still easier to talk with people who are five to twenty years older than I am than it is with people my own age, because I'm borrowing too many traditional values and ideals. I suppose that's probably what keeps me on Holla Forums.

From Pena's first book, Your first 100 Million:

Don't forget, Trump has written motivational books, seminars and courses too.

Punch paper ballots are the best option. Can't tamper with them as long as they aren't outright replaced.

This guy is fucking awesome.

IQ 144.
I can tell everyone in this thread right now that the ability to socialize is not something that comes naturally or comes with intelligence, it's a learned behavior that is very specific to the year and society you are living in.
The people who make it look easy are the ones who do nothing but socialize.
You'd think that those who are good with people are living fulfilling lives but that couldn't be any farther from the truth.
People who do nothing but talk do not create anything. Mindless drivel does not contribute to society in anyway and people who participate in nothing but that will discover in their old age how pointless their life actually was.
This is why intelligent people do not concern themselves with it, they would much rather have meaningful relationships and discussions.

Seth McFaggot showing his retardation again

twitter.com/SethMacFarlane/status/738504178159362048/photo/1

Trump-sama would be disappointed.

To distract from the real codenames.

Trump has the best social skills, and he's accomplished worlds more than you ever will. Use this knowledge to make yourself better.

Trump wants to make America great again, and that necessarily means making Americans great again. Be the change Trump wants to see in the world.

I'm sorry?

For a lot of people, social skills come from being comfortable with themselves. Not necessarily confident, but comfortable and understanding that it's OK for people not to like you. That's if you want to take the genuine approach, which I do. You CAN play to your audience by finding something about them that you are legitimately interested in, but for me it's always about being comfortable over confident.

Trump is not what he seems to be and that for a very good reason. His understanding of the 'little man' is comprehensive enough to communicate the right campaign message but do you think for a second the average Joe who despite being principled and honest would be capable of holding in a lengthy discussion with Trump?
What I am talking about are socialites who's only skill is small talk, Trump is a businessman, his ability to connect with people is circumstantial of his profession.

Calm down user. I mostly am retarded when it comes to matters about ballots. At least from over the years I interpreted the paper ballots as one of the easiest things to rig once it's out of sight of the public, destroying and artificially inflating votes. My bad.

dubs speak for themselves user. There's a kind of hunch that she's willingly bending over backwards to globalist kikes in exchange for being able to live out some childhood dollhouse fantasy of being queen of a kingdom.

I'm with you. They barely defeated one Hitler, imagine if every one of us would become like him in their own country.
It's time to take back the world. We are the "Coming Men" he dreamed of. Good luck Kameraden.

Just blasted the links on Twitter under #neverhillary.

Im willing to blast some more. What hashtags should i use?

Everyone who meets Trump loves Trump. His social skills are unrivaled. Trump can talk with smart people, or idiots, . That's a skill which you should learn.

For any user who hasn't seen it.

I am just fine speaking with idiots, what I am not capable of is holding a conversation with them for longer than 15 minutes.

DOWN, DOWN WITH THE TRAITOR!!

I PRAY TO KEK THAT THIS PASSAGE BE EMPHASIZED IN THIS ELECTION

Fuck, what is that song? I love it.