Young swinger

Why have you not exchanged girl friends with your friends for a night yet Holla Forums? It's just sex.

What does Holla Forums think of girl friend swapping? Is it cuck? Is it way foward?

The way I see it if you don't make such deals you will be stuck fucking the same pussy for 60 years…
good solution

Why we have to pay welfare for stds?

If you're not man enough to confidently share your woman with someone else then you're probably an insecure latent homo tbh

You're a nigger

If you're weak to share your girlfriend then you are secretly a gay boi. You want another man to cuck you, you want him to humiliate you with your woman, in essence you want him to dominate you. What kind of men want to be dominated by other men? Drum roll please. FAGGOTS!!!!

Swingers actually have lower rates of STDs well wikipedia says so…

But I am not worried about that. I am in eastern europe and my gf is a QT but his gf is pretty qt and really cool girl.

I wanna trade and we both not the type to have STDs.

That makes no sense thou because I get HIS girl for the night.

So I am both being a cuck and alpha… we cucking each other I guess.

I just think its a good way to still have a bit of fun while in a commited relationship.

The Law of None Contradiction, faggot. You can not be both.

fuck off goldstein I'm not swedish

What friends?

You burgers are really stuck up about sexuality. It's just a little penetration among friends and you get to poke the other guy's wife as well, so everyone wins.

Guess I am the alpha? It's more like a bussiness exchange.

Like swapping cars for a week to feel how they ride.

Or like going to the sauna as a group of mature and confident adults.

My gf is the one holding the Holla Forums note and the one I want to exchange for is the other.

My girl friend has a very rare perfect innie puffy vulva thou.

What do you guys think? Fair trade?

Sorry m8 but I have standards tbh

tbh they must be pretty dam high. Are you still a virgin?

lol, you are not that user. Okay, test.
What haircut does your gf's ex have?
I remember you posted his pic in another thread.

Your gf looks qt
Your mate's gf's face reminds me of a monkey
All I'm going to say
Make the right choice, slavanon

Like a bob cut kinda sjw cut… she had a really nice smile wearing cut off jack. Short hair.

I am that user.

I know shes a little below my gf… because my gf is also perfect puffy innie.

But I am really good friends with his gf and shes a super cool girl ( I would never pick her over my gf to date thou ) and I really wanna give my friend a good taste of my cock.

So I think the fact I have a soft spot for her makes up for her sub par looks.

Literal faggot kys.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

The girl you dumb ass.

found the loner with no friends

Posting in a kike thread

Have you spoken to her bf? Is this swap already a go?
Also, why are you doing it? Are you tired of main squeeze?

I worked very long and hard to get this way, too.

Not really a kike thread user.

It was historic practice in many european tribes. Plus its not like im doing this outside my own race.

I am doing it because its a bit of fun and I am curious about my friend ( The girl durrr ) and I have something to offer in exchange for getting to conquering her ( Just for a night ). We tell each other everything already so why not.

Yeah, but does the bf know? and your gf, does she know you want to swap?

Well my gf doesn't like her bf much ( Because I told her that he hit her once ) but she is willing.

As for the boy friend yet to disscuss fully but he won't refuse my gf has a much high sexual market place vaule.

Will you post wins? or at least an update on how it went?

Thanks, slavanon. I love learning about European culture and tradition.

Slav girls are really affraid of pictures of such degeneracy as we have a good tradition culture here imported from the middle east.

They both catholics.

However I am a tradional european pagan and I will try my best.

Maybe I can get them 69ing their creampies with each other.

I question this statement. Surely people who are more "Aware" of the implications of sex would be safer than stacy mcstacerson. This likely stems from them being predominantly older and more mature people who were with a small number(perhaps only 1) of partners for a long time of marriage.

So, user… did you go through with the swapping or what?

have fun paying for a kid that ain't yours

lmfao kid

Cuz I'm more attractive than my friends so my gf says she'd be getting the short end of the stick

Who told you you are more attractive than him? Sure she doesn't find him emotionally attractive because of that time you told her he hits his girlfriend?