Leslie Jones of Ghostbusters Back at It Again

Talk about privilege. Having the whole world licking your ass every time you start bitching over the smallest thing.

This is a special kind of entitlement. And here I was taught to believe white males are the coddled ones. How can you get away with being publicly so rude?

leave her alone already. it's not funny anymore.

We're just observing the urban gorilla in it's natural habitat from a distance, user.

Plane Lives Matter

Besides Christ give it a second schlomo

Missed opportunity on AA's part tbh.

#FlapsUpDontShoot

She needs a complementarytery banana. She's gets antsy otherwise.

God damn never been so smug about a movie flopping before. Chances are they'll make at least their production budget back before it's completely out of theaters but there's no way they'll make the marketing budget back.

The handlers are going to take the phone off this cunt soon

It is too bad it MAY make back the production budget. In my heart of hearts I wanted this movie to crash the fucking studio

Tbh this is exactly the kind of shit I would pull if I got my 15 minutes. Why even be a short lived celebrity if not to get free shit and special treatment?

inb4 I'm hearing about this gorillas antics for years and regret this post deeply

I legitimately can not understand a single thing this retarded, nigger says. Is this supposed to be a joke? It seems like she's bitching about a plane or something.

Almost word for word (except jews) what Trump said.

This is honestly pretty irrelevent Op and doesn't really deserve its own thread.

I'm pretty sure Trump paraphrased Hitler when he said that. More surprising was when Nigel Farage said the same thing in front of the EU parliament mentioning "merchant banks".

That' doesn't loook to bad tbh fam

Merchant Banks is the professional term to use. Though I'm sure Farage is wary of happy merchants.

AA Responds to like 90% of their tweets, so does SWA, Delta, Alaska, etc.
I tweet at airlines all the time when they are late, usually get a response in seconds.
for real though these are probably bots or some overworked underpaid intern who holds absolutely zero power in the company doing this.

It's needs $300 million just to break even and $500 million to be considered a success by Sony.

$144 million is just the production cost.

How the fuck did that movie cost 144 million dollars to make? The special effects are cornball shit, the uniforms look like cheap dollar store material. I've seen better halloween costumes.

didn't someone literally find their props in a dollar store?

topkek

Those are spoilers, user, though the actual flaps are up.

You see, they had to offer the negress a special offer in order for her to coincide in a film alongside whitey. Said offer was to grant her and all of her children welfare for a year. However, the film's budget manager didn't realize that every negress has at least several millions of illegitimate children, thus forcing them to grant her over 100 million dollars after they've reluctantly signed the deal initially.

DESIGNATED SHITTING FILMS

checking the BOOB

We need one of those translators from the movie Congo to understand that gorilla speak.

Fuck off you have no place on Holla Forums anymore

I think you have to pay extra to ship apes.

Too bad she's a dunecoon

Just need to account for the other $143.99million

Finally saw it … and it was better than I thought it would be. The trailers mislead me a bit as to how it would go down but by the end I thought they had done a good job and I probably prefer this one over the last one.

I am of course talking about Star Trek Beyond, did you honestly think I was going to waste my money on Feigbusters?

Star Trek beyond didn't disappoint and I'm glad I saw it. But I did ask how many tickets they sold for Feigbusters as it was starting ten minutes before Star Trek. For the 6:20 showing they had only sold ten tickets. That's it. There were a couple for the 9:00 pm showing but not much. According to the usher, nobody is seeing it and they're going to be closing it out at the end of next week to make room for another movie.

So there you go. Star Trek is good and nobody wants to see Feigbusters.

it's really all about the (((((blue checkmark)))))

nigger

She drunk. Nobody is sober on a flight TO Vegas.

No impulse control, because shes a celebrity

Is there a new definition for this word, and I missed it?

$36 million in worldwide market? That's a fucking travesty for a AAA studio release

fucking shoah'd my sides

yall should be glad she's not breeding

They actually need like $500 mil to make a profit.

There is literally nothing wrong with being attracted to female sand-niggers.

The only problem is impregnating them.

Just another piece of evidence pointing in the direction that niggers are actually sub-humans.

Fuck this no-talent, entitled, piece of shit nigger.

=ROPE=

Bix Nooders always get coddled if they have a shekel-backer to protect them.

you know how india is with their shit fixation

Fucking this. If someone wants to commit bestiality, that's their concern, but there had better not be any mutts running around.

Anyone else detecting a little of the ol' "Ah can say whadevah I wan', now! Mah li'l crackahs goan fuck up anyone dat talk shit!"?

is she genuinely autistic or is this what sheboons are like in america?

Are you even trying?

is that reel

What a moron. She even manages to type like a complete nigger. Clearly too dumb to think ahead and buy a pillow at an airport shop.

Aren't we closer, DNA-wise, to sandniggers than any other non-white race?

APES ON A PLANE

That doesn't make them good, Mohammed.

the chosen ones over at Sony down give a crap about making money off this pile flaming garbage, they were only interested in emboldening their base and essentially preaching to the choir.

unfortunately because of the name (Ghostbusters) it will never be a "complete flop" and soon it will be replaying on basic cable and a generation will grow up believing this drivel is comedy and also somehow cool. ( it's got enough poop jokes to please the eight-year-olds I'm sure)

the Lib-tard hipsters have already finished patting themselves on the back jacking off over how tolerance and progressive they all are by supporting it. they considered it victory. and while the normies of the world could care less whether it was a bad movie or not this (unfortunately) is just a taste of what's to come.

every single franchise and movie in general from the 80s is going to get this treatment, here's a short list of what's been announced so far to be in production.

the Rocketeer

Indiana Jones

Blade Runner

The Breakfast Club

Aliens

The Princess Bride

Star Wars, Star Trek, and the Terminator have already been completely pozed, just the same way Ghostbusters has been.

cartoons and video games are also getting this wonderful progressive treatment as well, ( everything about the new Duck Tales so far has disgusted me, )

I keep hearing the more hopeful users on here saying that the younger generation will rebel against this garbage, how are they going rebel though if they've never seen anything decent? if this cucked garbage is the only thing they ever have had reference to.

personally I've done a few experiments with younger family members (5 years old to 15), first I've shown them the original movies I grew up with, gauged their responses, wait a week or two and then I show them the remake/sequel/reboot of those movies and then gauge their responses again.

almost always they have a more positive response to the newer (shitty) version. and when I look at communities of younger people online it seems to (((echo))) the same results. how do we fight against this type of subversion? especially when this generation seems to have nothing but shit taste in everything?

kek

Get out of here with that "Cis" nonsense, user. I swear your mind's in the gutter and you're determined to take everyone else with you.

pretty sure he was using that term and using it for mocking the people behind this movie and the demographic that they seem to be interested in appeasing

No. It is heavily shooped. Here is a lower-quality copy of the original image.

If you put the two images side-by-side it is no comparison. In real life those bolted-on tits just aren't that great.

I knew it seemed too good to be true

i still feel like id might convert to tap it
just gotta see the face first tbh lads

You have to come up with a complete replacement of non jewed entertainment/environment. You have to go into the movie, tv, gaming, news, education industries, creating a huge pile of non jewed material. There needs to be an alternative and there is nothing ready made to offer.

No, "Han Solo dies" is a spoiler

this. it's not about making money its about pushing a fucking agenda. webm related. unfortunately i couldn't find the ad i saw on tv (doctor's office, i don't have cable) where the promo ended and i swear i'm not lying about this with "its 2016".

and when I say go into x industries, I mean make our own/go into the business of making x.

DATS RACSISTS

To be fair, her left tit is clearly on the downjiggle. She is in motion.

To me though, sandniggers just look like tan brunette aryans. If they were mutated by radiation into fucked up noses and heads. Entirely the problem with all lesser races.

They're implants, and shitty ones at that. You won't find more than a couple of millimeters of jiggle between them. The nipples are fucked up which is why the shoop completely erases one of them and replaces it with a mirror image of the opposite nip before repositioning them both.

t. drawfag

nah that comes from being directly related to jews

they are originally pure semite lad, the aryan characteristics in some of them is because sandniggers raped hellenic/celtic/slavic beauties across the entirety of Roman asia and africa and birthed semitic/aryan half-breeds through rape

I have a bone to pick with Star Trek: Beyond

Shoehorned-in half-assed warmonger villain shittin' all over muh diversity in the Federation.

This narrative sound familiar to anyone else?

I will admit, there are some attractive women from that part of the world

Are you only looking at them physically?

Ist thou ever Chivalrous?
Of course, you can't tap that, with her irreversible mongol heritage being the only thing stopping you from dividing her indo-aryan hilltops. Better not give in to that desire, lest you suffer the consequences.

Lad…
no gods rule my soul
certainly not racemixing for Lord YHWH like you fam

I remember the shitstorm around that. The school principle and the board of education kiked out and basically demanded this girls suck black cock as repentance.

God I fucking hate JEWS

Noooooooo!!!!

I'm going to be saying "No, the original" for the rest of my life and I'm only 27.

*tips fedora*

Now you know why all those new poz-versions all use the original title, without any subtitles or numbers

*tips menorah*

the last time you angered a fucking monkey you shot it, not give it a twitter account.

The way (((they))) are squawking non-stop about Trump in the mainstream media suggests to me that some of them are starting to realise the gravity of the situation.