Bill Clinton wore a Hebrew "Hillary" lapel pin at the DNC

archive.is/tlocf

He’s #withher. Or, he’s #ita.
Because as anyone watching MSNBC could see, Bill Clinton was wearing a Hebrew lapel pin at the DNC on Wednesday night, that read, in Hebrew transliteration, “Hillary.”

That seems to have been one of the the Clinton team’s firm but clear responses to those who burned the Israeli flag on Tuesday night.

In a Facebook post, Jewish Democratic strategist Steve Rabinowitz gave a behind the scenes account of how the pin, produced by the National Jewish Democratic Council, reached the former president’s jacket. It was Marc Stanley, the group’s former chairman, who met Clinton at the convention and gave him the pin. Clinton later told Rabinowitz he intended to wear it. “I didn’t think he meant tonight,” Rabinowitz wrote.

Other urls found in this thread:

revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2016/04/republican-party-is-told-to-follow.html
lewrockwell.com/2016/04/phil-maymin/babylonian-talmud/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/27/watch-protesters-burn-israeli-flag-outside-democratic-convention/
bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/29/swift-weld-back-jeb-bush/JVFY0pB3DZVrvghRC00aSO/story.html
archive.is/Z9TQp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could she be any more Jewish? I mean, she could convert or something but this is ridiculous.

Considering it was Israel who released the Lewinski story, Bill is a real cuck.

We clearly need to burn more kike flags

After reading a great deal of the leaked emails, i would harbor a guess that about 60% of the leadership of the democratic party is Jewish.

Names like Cohen, Goldstein, Silverman, Diamondstein, Goldman, Shumer and of course, Wasserman, appeared time and time again.

Cut the guy some slack.

Everyone say that Hillary parade this senile fool around for appearances, i think is more like torture.

Reminds me of this.

revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2016/04/republican-party-is-told-to-follow.html
lewrockwell.com/2016/04/phil-maymin/babylonian-talmud/

So when exactly was it that the kikes started admitting the existance of the talmud?

All I remember is them denying the shit out of it then now ive been seeing them openly referencing it over the past idk 2 months.

they always have admitted it exists they just don't talk about it much

He's just as sick and if he's paraded around and that it feels like torture as you said then he deserves every bit of it

Had a 3 year old Discus account NUKED on Kiekbert when I brought it up and baited the jews into begging for the verses.

When I dropped them on their heads every single post in Kikebert was deleted and I was banned.

Nothing else garnered such a harsh response.

I think Hillary blackmails ol' Slick

The Talmud HAS been around for thousands of years, it's true. But the kikes have kept it closely guarded. There wasn't even an accurate English translation of the the Talmud until the 1930s.
Therefore the only gentiles who had access to it were those who knew Hebrew, such as priests who learned it to study the Old Testament scriptures.
It's probably why Luther became an antisemite later in life, since he thought he should look to the Talmud for guidance in his Bible translation, and evidently didn't like what he found.

Bill`s dick voted long time ago.

Am I the only one who looks at this guy and thinks he looks like he's a Christmas elf drank a liter of homosexual&growth-potion that diddles the fuck out of little boys?

All i am saying is there isn't much to be cucked there in the first place.

Hillary and Chelsea could be double sucking my dick while he watches and his facial expression would be a gaping mouth with a 1000 yard stare.

Probably.

And she has zero need to do it, anyone can see that she hates men, hates him and she could easily play the independent womyn better being a divorcee.

Yet she drags him along the same way a Communist dictator would drag around a former Conrade defeated in a struggle section.

There is no doubt in my mind, this women is a fucking psychopath.

He reminds me of our good friend pic related.

Wait, this happened? Who did it?

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/07/27/watch-protesters-burn-israeli-flag-outside-democratic-convention/

Anyone shilling for this fucking imbecile should look into his vp:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/09/29/swift-weld-back-jeb-bush/JVFY0pB3DZVrvghRC00aSO/story.html

archive.is/Z9TQp

Johnson is a Bush/Romney plant, his VP is a YEB-head for fuck's sake.

ah well

why are the fucking jews everywhere give me a break ffs

Bump