If I pirate Final Cut Pro X, it will download updates from apple as if I bought it legitimately...

If I pirate Final Cut Pro X, it will download updates from apple as if I bought it legitimately. Has there ever been an instance of banning users from their services over using pirated software? Everyone I've asked has said no but they're not as autistic as you guys. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

blender.org/manual/
blender.org/manual/de/editors/sequencer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like banning local users? Couldn't you just create another user on the spot? Back then i only used mac osx up until mountain lion so i don't know how cucked modern macs are.

OP probably means banning his Apple ID, which is pretty easy to have happen.

All of their competitors do it. I'm sure they'd do it when the waves of their latest failure start hitting their market cap and they need to wring out an extra few bucks from the schmucks.

Just don't login with apple id at all, i don't think final cut pro x will need apple id to function properly.

Use the Blender video editor, it is FOSS. Does industry even use Final Cut anymore after their Final Cut Pro X fiasco?

Get a job you poorfag

there's no such thing as just "login with apple id", it is used separately in several places, like appstore, xcode, icloud. despite UI being confusing about it at times.

just don't fucking enable icloud at all and everything will be alright. icloud is made to spy on you.

and appstore login is only needed if you want to install applications from there. OS updates do not need account.

Isn't it more like a 3D modeling software?
For simple video editing tasks it seems like overkill.

Sauce?

Get shotcut. Learn to compile source code for mac

Ignore the LARPers OP, no they won't ban your account. Apple has never given a fuck about people pirating their software because 99.9% of them are running it on actual macs with juicy markup.

Not him but back when it first released, many communities make fun of final cut pro x as being iMovie pro, it was a significant downgrade from final cut pro 7.

I don't have source right now but webm is kinda related.

Final Cut Pro X's initial version was a disaster and made me switch to premiere but after trying 10.3 I prefer Final Cut again. It also renders about 75% faster than Premiere on the shitty basic macbook retina non pro than it does on a pc laptop thats more powerful than their best 2016 macbook. I also don't need to drop down the preview resolution like I do on premiere. It doesn't make sense but it's true.

Does youtube-dl count as views?

Blender is 3d modeling software but can also do video editing.

No, does not update automatically and you need to download the entire DMG (5gb) every time a new version is released. App store does not see it as "installed"

It does not phone home, though I suppose it could do so eventually fairly easily.

been using it like this for a couple years (i just make dank webbums, not commercial use or anything) FWIW

If you are paranoid perhaps you could run a second partition and no icloud ID associated?

>>>Holla Forums

Just don't run it as root & use LittleSnitch or similar app-level firewall.

user we cannot know for sure what you are asking.

It's not because you don't see it happening visually that it's not happening in the background.

Learn to use blender there are tons of documentation and it's not only for 3D modeling.
blender.org/manual/
blender.org/manual/de/editors/sequencer/

Either the user controls the software or the software controls the user.
-RMS

Their is no other possibility.

#triggered

Yes it does.

If you think libre software can cut it when it comes to pro audio or video, you don't know shit. You're a useless autist. Suggesting blender is an absolute joke; just like you.

Stallman is a fanatic and you're a cultist.

Corporate databases of user credentials have long memodies, OP. I hope you're using protection.

I grant you the freedom to fuck yourself over.

That's like saying the Pope is too religious. Of course rms is a fanatic: he's the embodiment of Free Software. If he leader isn't fanatic about what he preaches nobody will care about his ideas.

Nobody cares about his preaching because people don't care about freedom. Snowden proved that Americans are actually hostile to those who would seek to promote freedom and limit government abuse in exchange of a perceived protection over the government's boogeyman. What the Americans really want are bread and circuses.

Your definition of freedom isn't freedom. It's just autism.

My definition of freedom is all about an individual to help oneself and also, communities of people to help one another. By this definition, proprietary software can never promote freedom.

Why not?

I don't care about his ideas because he's a communist

That's not freedom, dumbass. You just described altruism.

Proprietary software forbids users to study the software source code and also, users are forbidden to help one another i.e. share the knowledge and software at any time. Users who do these things without the software owner's permission are making the best of dilemma between promising to submit to the software owner and helping friends (while ignoring the software owner); while it is wrong to make a promise and then break it later, it's a bigger mistake to refuse to help your friends who ask for it. The ethical way to live is to avoid making bad promises: stop using proprietary software.

Freedom isn't altruism. Freedom is having the choice to help friends whenever you choose. Software owners cause their users into social division when they encourage users to submit to the rules of the proprietary software.

You never audited your kernel though. You're putting your trust in a bunch of trannies and socially retarded people instead of a company that has something to lose for fucking up.

This is a false dilemma. You can choose to depend on "a bunch of trannies and socially retarded people" to develop your free software if that's what you like. You can also choose to depend on "a company that has something to lose for fucking up" to develop your free software. It's nobody's responsibility but your own to hire a company to deliver the free software that you need.

Install it in a VM, and dont give it a network controller. Problem solved.

Oh god the COINTELPRO in this thread ... "buhbuh libre software is bad" you're either a troll or an idiot

Some software can put metadata or even invisible encrypted watermarks in the output files, indicating the version in which it was done, including its license status.
So if you publish the result non-anonymously, you still can have problems.

Still isnt going to tie the host to it you autist.

Holla Forums kiddies go home and worship your Jewish overlords

Holla Forumstards BTFO

Are you stupid or what?

>>>/reddit/

It's no different than any other "cloud storage" system like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, albeit more tightly integrated.