Health at Every Size

Don't you want a soft, curvy gf to love you and watch netflix with, user?

No, and fuck off with that shit.
Fat people are disgusting and fat acceptance is a fucking disease.

brought to you by the murrican propaganda minister

She's considered thin by Amerikanerin standards.

She thicc son

Why not just admit it, she's fat.
Any woman who uses the terms thicc or curvy is refusing to admit they're a disgusting fat pig.

That's one tall raccoon. Skinny as hell too. I bet it has AIDS

is that the Cinema Snob?

No, it's the Fat Slob

Silly user, raccoons can't use computers.

I dunno, man. Those fuckers are smart and they have opposable thumbs.

that's the only downside of being a racoon

no, kys

Fat and disgusting.

I don't want a 3DPD gf.

She's the dominant one and he's the submissive one in the relationship. It's always that way when you're dealing with ham planets in relationships.

This. Fat vs fit vs skinny 3dpd starts to become like the difference between sheep shit, cow shit and horse shit. It doesn't bother me if I can't smell it but I'm also not going to put my penis in it.

Fat women are disgusting. My GF is fat, she's disgusting. My life sucks. All I can think about is skinny women.

:(

Leave her user you can do better.

Americans fuck these land whales with no self control?

I feel you, my gf is disgusting too. But she was the only girl that didn't run away when I struck up a conversation with them so I didn't have a lot to choose from.

I know I can, but she will go nuts and shoot me, she feels so fortunate her flabby ass is getting fucked by my 8" dick she will pull a overly attached girlfriend.

I wanna date this new chick, she looks kinda business goth and she only weighs about 130 pounds, a big difference from the whale I'm dating right now.

I'd rim that chick from the video till the morning comes

This is why women are so insufferable, because even the nastiest, fattest, disease-ridden landwhale whores with 10 kids from different fathers can still snap their sausage fingers and get rimmed by omega males like you

I know lad and I'm sorry but bottom feeders need something to chew on too, you know

Women have no sense of responsibility. They're like Jews with cunts, the moment you blame them for something they fall back on blaming you for it all, their version of antisemitism…"its because I'm a woman isn't it?"