Correct The Record: A Hillary Clinton Shitposting Group

As some of you may now, halfchan's Holla Forums is getting raided non stop by a Hillary Clinton group called Correct The Record. Their job is to basically go around to forums, Reddit and other message boards and basically try and shitpost so anything negative about Hillary is drowned out. How do I we know Correct The Record is behind this? Well because someone who works their accidentally doxxed themselves during a shitpost they were trying to do. The phone number posted however does not work anymore, and most likely the person was fired after he fucked up.

I know you hate halfchan, but this is a serious problem right now, and it can and will most likely happen here as well. We have to stop Hillary Clinton and Correct The Record at all cost.

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/
twitter.com/CorrectRecord
correctrecord.org/contact/
archive.is/oG2YR
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/davidbrockdc
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&committee_id=C00578997&max_date=12-31-2016&min_date=01-01-2015
subvert.pw/m/2016/04/23/hillary-clintons-shilling-campaign/
archive.is/me7o4
archive.is/Ihurg
archive.is/oT754
archive.is/XRw7C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
archive.is/KEQri
thefranklinforum.org/
westwingwriters.com/
archive.is/5wrWQ
reddit.com/r/VirginiaPolitics/comments/4vc41h/looking_for_interns_for_virginia_democratic/
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

correctrecord.org/

Their main site

twitter.com/CorrectRecord

Their twitter account.

From another thread. List of donors and expenditures from the open secrets page for digging.

can they be sued for something like that?

I am asking you, and god forgive me, to help halfchan combat Correct The Record. You can hate them all they want, but they are trying to censor anything that is anti-Hillary and they will stop at nothing. Make Correct The Record threads, flood the board with it for all I care. We have to expose them.

Vendors/Recipients

American Bridge 21st Century - A PAC founded 2010 associated with Media Matters for America seems to have been doing correct the record type stuff since 2010.

Bonner Group - progressive non-profit and Democratic political fundraising firm

Franklin Forum - a communications organization that provides media training and support, including message development and speaker promotion, to strengthen top progressive messengers and messaging.

Payroll Data Processing - What it says on the tin.

Automatic Data Processing Inc - HR management payroll type stuff.

Forward Solution Strategy Group - provider of network infrastructure, security and managed service solutions for business, nonprofit and educational organizations.

Woodhouse, Wilson - ???

West Wing Writers - Messaging, Narrative, op eds, blogposts articles, speeches "veterans of the Clinton White House and the Obama White House, of presidential campaigns, governors’ offices, and Capitol Hill"

Allenswood Group - ???

Granholm Mulhern Assoc - Former Michigan Governor Jennifer M. Granholm and her husband Dan Mulhern consulting.

correctrecord.org/contact/

They aren't saying publicly that they're doing that, but thanks to that idiot who doxxed himself, we now have proof that they are. We need to go public with this and report them

Correct the Record
Media Matters for America
American Bridge 21st Century

all founded by this (actual) faggot. David Brock

And to think that faggot actually used to be a Conservative at one point

First thread is here:
archive.is/oG2YR

What we've discovered so far:

Is he (((TEC)))?

Don't forget to add

I was summarizing everything we covered in the other thread, not everything we've found out in total so far.

nice dubs. very funny stuff, I enjoy seeing how these CTR shills try to incorporate board language and fail.

We're not going to do anything about them. That's what 4chan is for, it's a buffer for us. It's been that way for two years at least.

Does halfchan anons know about this? If they shitpost the threads to death, I do not think its a major problem.

David Brock's obsession with Clinton.

The best thing to do and the best way to get people involved is to recruit shitposters of the highest caliber and piss off people to the point that they associated Hillary posters with said group of hated posters. The way people hate the shit out of ponyfags. Of course, that would entail drowning halfchan in the worst shitposting they have ever seen but it will certainly make everyone hate Hillary.

They are well aware. They've started making Correct The Record threads in order to expose them. Its been fucking hard since the mods are fucking lazy as shit.

Sure goy, sure

well at least something is being done

Also

kek

The best thing to do would be blaming shitposters on Correct the Record and telling everyone that Hillary is trying to fuck up the board. Not just on imageboards, but bringing it up on places like reddit, twitter, whatever other places normalfags go.

Reminder that CTR is probably involved in embezzling donation moneys for David Brock. According to OpenSecret, American Bridge 21st Century has $15 mil and Correcting the Record has $6 mil, but CTR is the PAC donating money to AB21C. Both super PACs are "coincidentally" owned by the same guy.

Its not easy. even if the mods were deleting the threads, CtR is determined to keep shitposting. We're all getting it. Us, halfchan, Reddit, everyone is getting hit

That would probably be better honestly.

I want to believe this level of sheer stupidity and incompetence can't be real, but seeing Cunton's entire campaign tells me otherwise

Also, if we're going this route, we should make videos and such doing this and so on, like with Holla Forums and so on to send the message home.

He was probably copying and pasting shit and he accidentally pasted the personal info that probably got mailed to him.

CTR July quarterly filing containing the names of CTR contributors
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

ctr could just be one arm of a multi-pronged assault

It amazes me that they didn't blame the Russians for that too. What am I saying, they probably will.

BUMP
This is Holla Forums Holla Forums's wheelhouse

This is most likely and working with groups that are not on the campaign payroll but rather media or Soros' payroll.

|'m assuming we all know about this right?

Brocks twitter - twitter.com/davidbrockdc

This guy has a bad rep even among the Dems. He is their big dirty tricks guy.

Still can't find anything on Woodhouse Wilson and Allenswood Group.

beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&committee_id=C00578997&max_date=12-31-2016&min_date=01-01-2015

user who runs subvert did a write up of this a while back.

subvert.pw/m/2016/04/23/hillary-clintons-shilling-campaign/
archive.is/me7o4

We have already known about this for a long time.

Yeah but now its getting worse. The shilling has increased massively and its not slowing down.

it will be hellacious soon

Archive of this thread so far

archive.is/Ihurg

David Brock's Army of "Nerd Virgins" Has Hillary's Back

archive.is/oT754

Correct the record origin.

A few months ago I went back to halfchan and tried to get everyone to reply to obvious CtR posters "Thank you for Correcting the Record" – sort of like the "wow looks like I'm a #cruzmissile now".

Halfchan Holla Forums has gotten worse than their Holla Forums was 6 years ago, it's really going to take an organized effort. We can pull it off, and while my laziness really hopes that Assange releases docs fully detailing CtR, we can't assume anything good will happen.

Who gives a fuck? Noone there is going to vote for her no matter how much money they waste.

Sorry Mr Brock. I know you're trying to shill - and thanks for Correcting the Record - but we so woke we can't stop dropping truth bombs

Things were actually fine until yesterday. Also because back then CTR wasn't really in full effect. Now however they are

Did you even read the thread? This isn't just about halfchan. This is about Holla Forums, halfchan and even Reddit getting hit hard by shills from Correct The Record. Its getting bad now, and its only going to get worse until we finally expose them

I really don't get how these idiots are not only still around, but also warrant a 6 million dollars investment. They do a fucking awful job at making Cunton not look like utter shit to anyone outside their clique

Know your enemy user.

Everyone here knows about CTR
Most should know, those who don't still won't be convinced
That's the only place that you listed that might actually need some help as redditors are bluepilled as fuck.

Really normalfag places like facebook and comments sections would need more help than any of those three though.

I've been noticing something of a pattern. Many of the doners are either high profile attorneys or organizations closely related to the media. But why would these attorneys like Hillary?

How did Brock become so blue pilled to begin with? The dude fucking hated the Clintons back the day, but something happened that turned him into a cuck

That cancer will spread here if not stopped.

They probably think that Trump and Bernie got as far as they did with the memes and internet presence. The fact that we haven't seen many memes, forced or otherwise, from Hillary probably means she got a crew that doesn't know what they are doing.

This is how it works at the top. Behind closed doors. All their interests are connected. Financially, and personally, through blackmail.

I agree they were manageable, but at certain hours/events they'd really spike up activity. It was always obvious they had manpower.

I don't care about halfchan alone, but if they take over one site, they'll be able to show that to their funders and get MORE funding, more employees, which will expand their emphasis to here, every social network, where Trump's influence will be hard as fuck to get through.

https:[email protected]/* */,-117.2178319,3a,37.5y,185.16h,80.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjLxET-rVY5reM3WTCcqwTQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

location found. It's an office space next to a Verizon store which was open for lease, at least, as of September 2015. Perfect place to hide your shilling operations in plain sight

We can't fight them by attack the shills that they hire.

We need to go after Correct the record directly if we're going to do anything.

First they shilled on Facebook, and I did not speak out, because I did not use Facebook.

Then they shilled on Twitter, and I did not speak out because I did not use Twitter.

Then they shilled on halfchan, and I did not speak out, because I did not use halfchan.

Then they shilled on Holla Forums, and there was no site left to speak on freely.

They won't take over halfchan. Holla Forums won't go quietly into the night

They'll keep going as long as they're paid and they'll be paid until the election is over. They're already exposed, there's been news articles about them. The kikes are desperate and you're not going to stop them from throwing their money away in a useless last ditch effort to sway opinion. If anything they'll just be a comedic act watching people try to shill for Hillary Clinton on Holla Forums of all places.

Maybe other boards will need help though if politics comes up in them.

Here's the approach, assuming you're correct:
Dig, archive, curate, etc,
Disseminate

He's a fag that went to Berkeley a liberal but was "repelled by the culture of doctrinaire leftism", went to work as a hatchet man and mercenary for neocons. I think he was either just out for the shekels or a subverter learning what he could then revealing his true colors.

We need to shitpost about Hillary even harder. There's SO MUCH AMMO and all of their shit against Trump is fucking weak. Just trash Hillary every chance you get.

A lot of boards on here are actually pretty blue-pilled or lazy-pilled thanks to reddit and halfchan leaking over. Holla Forums is a good example of this. This website as a whole has this problem due to the fact that those that sjws have shown they are willing to work with these people for free. Goons are willing to act in their interests for free or for a fee, and are willing to subvert whole websites. /meta/ and /sudo/ were examples of this and it was beyond mere shitposting. Halfchan is even worse. Just because they are getting paid does not mean we can't make their work and lives hard. This is what happened to Dan, and this is what must happen to these people, these people because you damn well it is more than merely CTR that is doing this and that is working for Hillary.

On second thought there might be one way to actually stop them. If anyone's close to here go work for them. Then leak the shit they make you say, having yet another leak come out of a Hillary operation would actually be a blow to her campaign as it would just be pathetic on her part.

Okay I guess I don't care whether they 100% take over a site or not, I want dominance. I want to destroy this faggot and figure out what made him #shillforhill. I want to make the entire internet pro-Trump, not just through new york times articles crying about the "altright", but by every one of their comments sections to be redpilled. I want security in knowing that this project will get no further funding due to being ineffective.

Like that scene in the Godfather II

They just delete everything they don't like.

Dan, from Applied Memetics and famous Cruz (or was it Lubio) shill? I missed what happened to him

Dan and Liz just became asshurt as fuck for us not falling for their shit and calling them out on it.

He was an ex-CIA guy for Cruz. He's still around. My suspicion is he shifted his focus to Twitter. His posting style is very distinct and once you recognize it, you don't forget it

So he basically got seduced by Hillary

That's why I said other boards that politics comes up in might need some help at the end. Though most of the boards I frequent outside of Holla Forums never even mention politics. I suppose we should be keeping a strict eye on /n/ and /newsplus/.

Those are pretty good but the third one is my favorite. It acknowledges Trump's brash nature and turns it into a positive without any long explanation.

yeah it's pretty good

At least he isn't as bad as some other faggots we know.

archive.is/XRw7C

Ben Garrison is a master of symbols among cartoonists

Who cares what hoe he's trying to fuck? Wonder if he's on Ashley Madison…

Did faggots even use Ashley Madison? I think they usually just have open relationships(if any actual relationships)

Another disaster from the Clinton administration re-surfacing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

No one's gonna give a shit if he's a fag

Just posting it for the record.

This is gold.

Nah, they will tear him apart. Leftist infighting is the best kind of infighting.

Here's a thought: we're digging on CTR, we're getting names and affiliated organizations, we're getting dox. But these are people that are donating to CTR, not the people that are actually getting paid to come and shit in our sandbox. CTR hires PR, marketing, advertising, and digital/social media consulting firms who have their entry level employees, interns, and outsourced laborers doing the actual shilling. If we want to hurt CTR we have to dig into the firms that they employ. Doxing and harassing low level employees is futile because even if we break them, they are replaceable. High level management, like CTR donors/contributors are probably protected and couldn't give a damn about internet trolls harassing them. This leaves our target as the middle management employees of the PR, consulting, etc. firms that are assigned to CTR projects. The question becomes; how do we find these people and what do we do once we have found them?

We have the manpower, the resources, the skills, and the weaponized autism necessary to repel these shill mosquitoes. We need only make it an object of our focus.

Point taken

I have some ideas… gotta think about them, let them marinate. There are allies, though

well we know where they are
If anyone's nearby they can just wander in there and take a picture of whoever takes the initiative to kick them out as they'll probably be some sort of manager. Just play dumb or act like you're after a pokemon or some shit.

New Thread Archive

archive.is/KEQri

Nice dubs.

The thing about this guy is I think they already hate him or, at least they don't trust him. They know he's a useful slime and will use him to try to fuck Trump like they used him to fuck Bernie.

One thing to let turn over in your minds is demographics - which subsets of the electorate is most susceptible to shills on social media?

The largest , of course, are "millenials" or voters aged 18-34, who get much of their information from social media. Voters 35 and over tend to also be on the internet, but trend more in the direction of online news outlets.

Voters 35 and up are still influenced heavily by Facebook and the comments section of news outlets. The issue I see there is that most leftist comments sections(which are the ones which is who CRT will have the most success with in getting Bernouts back on baord) are heavily moderated anything anti-Hillary would get deleted.

This is very true. Even worse, some treat people like Colbert as news. Thank goodness feminists have turned on that Noah guy, so he's one less person to think about.

Meant for as well.

I don't know how I fucked up.

Feminists are a minority even among the left, they're only 18% of the population so we still need to worry about him.

I've never looked at a breakdown of Colbert's ratings, but for god's sake, he moved to Network TV late night. This isn't 1964, or 1980, or 1996, or 2000..

thefranklinforum.org/
westwingwriters.com/

I think these two are the groups in charge of forming the shills messages.

I still don't have much on Allenswood Group other than they seem to be tied to big corporate clients. I have nothing on Woodhouse Wilson.

Looks like I'm a #JohnsonMissile now

Not this shit again.

Correct the Record? More like
COLLECT THE RUPEE
Eh, pajeet?

really makes you think sir
i am now a #dotheneedfulmissile sir

"Caption This"

just to get the creative thought process working on messaging… It's funny how these pics epitomize everything wrong about Baby Boomers: perpetual infants, always reliving their childhood, frantically trying to keep the grim reaper at bay, standing in the way and holding down the young, etc etc

Make Craigslist ads offering to hire internet shills, it'll provide intel on individuals and organizations that apply (even more if ctr finds out about it and starts hounding)

I hire you to turn this place pro Hillary and THIS is what you come up with?
I want your ass on my desk tomorrow morning.

More Messaging Brainstorm

I recently found out that not only are more millenial women seeking plastic or cosmetic surgery, many explicitly say they do not want to look like their mothers (ignore the sheer mindfuck for now)…

Now look at these pictures. All are young girls in the 20s
But they are not alike.
Two of them robbed the other two

Someone do this. So simple.

Work to remove non-profit status from Media Matters.

This. This so much. It would fuck up their operations considerably.

I think it's more within reach to get a friendly media outlet or two to spread it, while simultaneoulsy forcing it to go viral… still working out some schemes in my head…

The "Correct the Record" Hillary shill is Michael Schumacher?

But I thought Michael Schumacher had serious brain damage after that skiing accident a few years ago and is in a semi-vegitative state? Oh, wait, that would explain his Hillary support.

Start with a campaign to point out every pro-HRC article that lies in it to prove intent of bias to assist in the campaign.

Articles like this: archive.is/5wrWQ

Get the useful idiots on Twitter, reddit (sandersforpresident, the_donald, and whatever ones that have bitched about Correct the Record repeatedly)

(1) Acquire info on all CtR posters
(2) Make false flag CtR posts
(3) Paste Mike's info, end with staffer intials
(4) With each post, another intern shitcanned

bump

Got to keep the containment dome from cracking, otherwise the fallout leaks here.

defence in depth. one is still supposed to put up a token fight on the skirmish lines, user. So a token resistance is not to be sneezed at.

Woah I'm just thinking in the two or three days surrounding the debates this place will be on fire. And from November 3-5 even worse. Shit will make the Brexit hit look like nothing.

Correct The Record is still shilling hard on halfchan. Despite being exposed they are not giving up.

Also many people there have noted they use foreign proxies in order to shitpost

It's also possible some are foreigners themselves. Wouldn't be surprising CTR is outsourcing.

I don't want for much in this world, but one thing I wish for every day is a shill-free internet.

its hilarious how they gotta hire people to shitpost. we do it for free!!

that's what's so hilarious about it. Six million wasted to hire autists who forget to not copy & paste their bosses' phone number into 4chan threads. They stick out like a sore thumb everywhere, but as far as the Clinton campaign is concerned they're hackers on steroids…

it's a fair point

4cucks deserve it tbh

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are full of Holla Forumsacks and just general racists. The fuck are you on about?

Anyone want to sign up for some DNC work?

lol unpaid:

reddit.com/r/VirginiaPolitics/comments/4vc41h/looking_for_interns_for_virginia_democratic/

As of one month ago, the financials for this Clinton PAC were right around US$6.4M. At the burn rate they've been going at, they are probably well over US$8M as of now. Should know the new numbers shortly, as they are legally obligated by the FEC to report their money flow as a PAC.
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

i'm paid by hillary

u mad?

That's a pretty lazy term, in and of itself, but you can't deny that Holla Forums is probably the single board hit hardest by the leakage. People know this as the edgy board where you post racist memes and rare facebook frogs. It's Holla Forums's Ellis Island and the newfags are building slums on other boards and pissing off the local population.

not with those dubs niggerman

(((Neocohen)))

Money > Ideology

And that's the sad truth for most.

Has anyone been to /his/?

That place is infested with (((revisionist))) shillposting

Tons of shilling for communism and pro-primitive tribes, anti-christian shilling

The "humanities" part is just "MORALITY IS RELATIVE, PROVE ME WRONG"

Got banned there and all my posts deleted for mentioning Jews

Badly in need of a raid

How did the guy dox himself though? I read the post and I still don't understand why out of nowhere he included his personal info like that. Did he not know the dangers of doing that on halfchan or was he using the wrong script?

Wiki says he is still recovering. Can't speak and has Memory problems.

Maybe he thinks it's the 90s and Hillary is still first lady.

Fuck off kike.

Glad to see this thread didn't totally die

doesnt help that bill looks like he's hugging the european union right there.

Their training is 2 'seminars' a week for 6 weeks.
How much training do YOU have?

for shitposting?
you cannot begin to comprehend

Combined education in relate or transferable skills? More than that.

I like this idea. I like the idea of using a bullshit hashtag like maybe:

Good thing you're here to #CorrectTheRecord

I'm going to give it a shot.

Good thing you're here to #CorrectTheRecord

Remember that craigslist ad for Indonesian shills? They probably outsource their internet operations to shit-tier countries like India. We're dealing with the Designated Shilling Streets.

Bump because these faggots be sliding

I find it strange that the shills suddenly poured in yesterday right after shillary got a large donation.

This too far. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Our opinions are incorrect and they are a service that corrects us.

What. The. Fuck.

I am getting involved with my local republican organization. These people cannot be given power.

RecordCorrectionFacility.jpg

bump

Racist butler is going to make the whitehouse classy again

I was listening to some nuge on the way to work this morning. I love how he gets everyone buttblasted and doesn't give a single shit.

Shit like this drives me crazy, and makes me wonder how much money laundering is going on with all these pop-up fly-by-night organizations.

bump

We're all shitposters here, and each one of us better than you.

DESIGNATED

If people find out Clinton hires people to go to 4chan ("the worst place on the internet"), this could be pretty big amongst her voters.

Half chan is still getting hit hard. CTR is not slowing down

Welp

That new CNN poll has just uped the shitposting even more by CTR