New Rick And Morty Opening

Holy shit! New Rick and Morty opening released for 420!!

That show sucks shit.

Well hey, that's your shitty opinion, buddy.

This nigger is spamming this across multiple boards

*autism*

sage for shitlib show

Explain.

Stop watching cartoons and grow up you little faggot.

What's to explain? It's a show made by a liberal cuck reflecting his cuck views.

I don't see anything political in it as someone who's seen every episode so far. Just a bunch of fucked up shit happening like murder and realizing how small you are in a massive uncaring existence.

They should make a show about finding a wife and having 6 children.

You sound like a fag.

Pathetic

this

this. also biological determinism is a jewish lie

It's kinda true though. You are a teeny tiny little speck in an infinitely huge universe, and killing one person or a million will have no real affect on the universe. It's only a small scale difference on your planet.

I honestly don't really see the massive hate the show gets from you fags.

Because it sucks more dicks than your mother.

Season 1 was pretty good,
Season 2 was meh,
Season 3 is shaping up to be shit,
Expect more hilarious stuff like "Tiny Rick" and "get Shwifty" and reddit to lap it up.

Who makes these?

No idea

OP back again. All these Holla Forums fags should go back to Holla Forums or show a little respect. I founded a S.O.O chapter. I'm actually doing something about the things you constantly complain about. >1% of you fags do things like investigate pizza gate or find Shia's flag 99% are just along for the ride.

Kek

I posted to Holla Forums and Holla Forums faggot. I'm not spamming.

Pics don't surprise me. The libshits have full control over the media, goyim.

What TV shows are worth watching then, thee of perfect taste?

One of the season 3 trailers had that "pickle Rick" shit. I see you're one with some perception.

none

The Waltons

Leave it to Beaver.

Or maybe some people just like what you don't like faggot. This whole "having a differing opinion makes you a fag/seasonal fag" hivemind mentality is why all of the pol boards are so fucked.

does any one have a link to the show

just google it. best show there is imho

Bloodline is better

Dan Harmon needs to be thrown out, he wants to drag IRL politics into it when it doesn't suit the characters at all.

this

didn't they also bring on a bunch of sjw's during this season too, also the first episode rushes through shit with autistic speed like its afraid it might have to go into depth with there story in shit. Even within that one episode theres inconsistancies like how everyone gets paid in pills but the alien currency gets set to zero……. what does it fuckin matter if money is pills?

In all seriousness, that intro wasn't released on 4/20. It was released about a couple months ago as a random prank from Adult Swim.

But what was even funnier was when Adult Swim launched the season 3 premiere episode on April Fool's Day… and kept playing it throughout their entire programming block up until midnight!

… And that's when all the weeb bitches started whining over how they had to wait an entire week to get their new episodes of Samurai Jack and Dragonball Super.

Rick and Morty truly is something else.