Superorganism

REMINDER THAT EVERYTHING YOU ENJOY WILL BE DILUTED OR RUINED BY NORMALFAGS

Nope, Mirror's Edge made it popular and now people think you're edgy for doing it.

They are swallowed up before they truly begin thanks to social media.

Maybe in 2010, but now that shit is mainstream so much so you'll be made fun of on chans for liking it.

Also mainstream and everyone is doing it. Not because they truly want it, but for e-cred, likes, and upvotes

Those are only a few examples but the more you think about it the more you'll realize that I'm right. Normalfags are a superorganism. They eat and homogenize. They don't think about it, they just do it.

Fuck off hipster.

I like collapsible batons. Have they been ruined yet?

HE HAS BLACK SKIN MY FACE IS MELTING!!!

No you can buy them anywhere even in Cali

I like how popular YouTubers don't sub-ohm vape.

I would've thought they're illegal to carry.

everyone i meet doesn't know what any of that shit is. it isn't mainstream

It will only get shit when more mainstream artists start doing it. Incorporating 80s elements into modern pop music != *wave.

Also; when you woke af long enough, you'll realize what's popular will always be "on repeat", so within the next five years, expect some giant catastrophe to make our lives even shittier.

Dang. So it's officially marked for death if normals latch onto it

I thought vaporwave wasn't invented until 2012/13. Also, I think you're conflating mainstream with somewhat known about. Mainstream is stuff like hip-hop or hardcore. You could probably ask 100 people about vaporwave and find 1 person who's heard of it.

That's not how it works you shallow trash. If you think something's fun you can do it regardless of who else likes it.

My nigga. Let's be friends

Was always for faggots
You sound like a reddit hipster
Techno is for fags no matter what you call it
You sure like a lot of gay shit, are you a faggot?

so what? a bunch of degenerate activities are ruined by degenerates? go do a real sport like dear hunting or football

Football is the most degenerate sport of all

It is a culture of cuckoldry which glorifies stupid niggers, showering them with money and White women for running a ball across a field.

this

that

can I also be friends

As long as you don't mind some prancing elf-tier faggot crashing the party too.

The only reasonable way to keep an activity pure is to make it so unpalatably autistic that only the most hardened wizards dare enter its magical realm.

Examples
LARPing
fur-faggotry
erp guilds on MMOs
roguelikes
REAL roguelikes
Nintendo apologizing
any war re-enactment that isnt the civil war
zoophilia, the ones who think their pets love being diddled, not bestiality who dont pretend to care

Id post my bow, but fuck you all.

Also those better be broadheads bitch

the whole reason i'm here is lack of GF user

How are you this gay?

I leave no survivors with this.

Real creative and thought provoking argument.

I like loli. That's something they can't ruin

hey you have a keyb just like mine :3

user I….

Maybe hipsters are the pedophiles of culture. They like obscure things that nobody else likes because those things haven't matured enough and developed the features that give them greater mass appeal. As soon as they do, it turns the hipsters off.

Kek

holy shit

It's like yo momma jokes, or rage comics. Interesting, but then everyone started doing it and it got old and unoriginal very fast