LACI GREEN thread

LACI GREEN thread.

She's a moron, but she's prime cock material. Don't tell me you wouldn't stick her clam. I don't believe you.

NO

All it needs is some hair and it may just as well be a hobbits foot

Damn right I would. And then when I was finished I would get right up close to her ear and whisper:
And then slap her with my boner

Adolf agrees

heard she has herpes, ugh.

also not really, she's THAT revolting personality wise that I wouldn't want to do anything with her.

Never heard of a good old fashioned hate-fuck I see.

She is a fucking chunk

MOAR

Hell yes I would fill her tiny little elf cunt with my demon seed.

Kill yourself OP.

ALL whores have herpes, dude. Probably 1st day in college she got fucked bareback, never thinking the guy in the leather jacket would be a virus factory.

Her face looks super jewy

Why is her mouth so fucking huge? In that third pic it looks inhumanly large.

Well, dubsman, you see, this woman can effectively gargle balls while still having room to enunciate sentences. This means that, even if you want to get her to shut up by shoving your genitals down her throat, she'll still be able to speak. This means that if you want to fuck her you'll have to tolerate her fucked up views on politics and the world. It's a defense mechanism.

DIE, YOU FUCKING KIKE!

big mouths suck really well

Bitch be fucking kinky, yum.

Where the fuck did these clips come from? Her MTV channel?

Her dad's dick is whiter than I thought it would be

I laffed

Notice her eyes are crooked? Apparently some people have misaligned eyesockets.

Maybe whoever gave her a backhand took a runup

here's a chunky bubbly ginger minus the jewish features.

Too chunky and not large enough cowtits.

2/10, poor Laci replacement.

there's something about Laci's stupid face and sexy mouth that makes me want to hate fuck the shit out of her. I want to gaga her until she pukes then bust a nut all over her tits